FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK, I'm sure this topic has done the rounds, but why not give it another whirl...

First time having sex (with an actual person) How was it, how did it come about...?

I was a relatively late starter at 18. It was with a slightly older girl, who went to the nightclub I worked in. I was oblivious to the fact that she fancied me, until she asked for a lift home, but was happy to wait until 2.30 am.

I took her home, and got a bit off course as by the time I was in the car with her I knew she wanted more than a lift. It still never occurred to me she was going to have sex (I mentioned the oblivious part, right?)

Anyway, parked up. Kissing became groping, and she practically had to pull me on top of her. The fear and excitement were fighting for control. Naturally, the sensation of being inside an actual woman for the first time was intense and there's never been another sensation like it. I think I lasted a whole 30 seconds (and that might be wishful thinking)

I went home in a daze. Naturally, my pathetic performance did not afford me a return visit... I'd also like to say that my performance improved rapidly, but I'm not that good a liar either. Still, that was almost 30 years ago and I promise I've got my time up to over the minute mark.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With my first proper boyfriend and we waited patiently until my legal birthday. It was in a big cosy bed and it was ok, not earth shattering but nothing that scarred me for life. Looking back he and I learnt a lot together and for two teens, we became quite adventurous.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Even if I wanted to go into details I couldn't as it wasn't very memorable.

The only thing I can say with certainty is that I was 24 and it set the standard for the next 25 years.

My first "real" sexual experience was when I was almost 50.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

My first time i was 16 and with my then boyfriend 6mths. It was in the front of a jeep on the beach I remember been sorely disappointed thinking that was hardly it. Ah those were the days of innocence lol.

I was 24 with a girl I was dating a short time. I got on top and think inbetweeners with my weird trusting motion...then she got frustrated and went on top. She she started to ride slowly and about 15secs after she did I reached the point of no return so I grabbed or ass and hips with my arms and went hell for leather from the bottom for another 15secs and it was all over. I felt great she must have felt something cause I gave her about 25 more nights of 30sec sex before we went or separate ways haha

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I was 19 it was with a guy I'd been dating for a while and outside on the edge of a forest. Ye it really wasn't that great we were both virgins and it was over in minutes. I remember thinking that can't be all there is to it because it really wasn't great.

I was right it got so much better later on in life.

By *iamo69Man  over a year ago

South

I was 19 she was 18.i shit the bag first two times we tryed shaked out hahah didn't work. Thrid time was when it all came together.. Was good if I remmber good lasted a while prob due to my nerves.

We dated for bout year after and pretty much done it all sex wise.

Now I'm a nympho all these years later ??????I do blame her for this ??good times

I was 22 and a friend asked me to pretend I was her friend’s boyfriend as she was getting sleazed on by another guy she didn’t like. She was 27 and recently split from her fiancé.

I took the pretending further than I had expected she wanted and kissed her from the off

A couple of nights later after plenty of grinding on a night club dance floor she asked me back to her one bed flat and honestly my first ever time went one for a long time and we continued a few more times throughout the night into the morning. A very sexual and lovely way to lose it as she was a very proactive partner.

All over very quickly and not at all earth shattering-rather disappointing actually. Got better as time passed and enjoyed several highly erotic times since.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

My 16th birthday with almost a complete stranger. I wanted rid of my virginity as I felt it was like an awful label. It was sore and uncomfortable and awkward. Don’t regret it for a minute.

Losing my fab cherry was freaking brilliant tho. I still shag him frequently, almost a year later

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"My 16th birthday with almost a complete stranger. I wanted rid of my virginity as I felt it was like an awful label. It was sore and uncomfortable and awkward. Don’t regret it for a minute.

Losing my fab cherry was freaking brilliant tho. I still shag him frequently, almost a year later "

Have you not untied him from that bed yet

[Removed by poster at 22/12/20 20:53:17]

Kaizer's still waiting for that special lady to prise away his precious flower  

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I think I was 17. It was less than thrilling and he cheated on me the next day. So I guess it was no better for him. Lol. I promise I'm better now though.

I was 16ish and with the man I went on to marry..

It was zero fun. I was terrified we’d be caught by my parents.

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Kaizer's still waiting for that special lady to prise away his precious flower   "

I promise I’d be gentle

Some dude pee'd on my leg in the middle of the dance floor of Red Box on Harcourt street. I left to shower and change my pants.

I tried to get into another pub but it was too late and refusing entry. Some girl standing outside also had to pee, so I romantically said she could pee in my place across the road.

Had sex, washed my pants, and then realised I had left my college grant cheque in the back pocket.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Some dude pee'd on my leg in the middle of the dance floor of Red Box on Harcourt street. I left to shower and change my pants.

I tried to get into another pub but it was too late and refusing entry. Some girl standing outside also had to pee, so I romantically said she could pee in my place across the road.

Had sex, washed my pants, and then realised I had left my college grant cheque in the back pocket. "

Try to make sure no one pee's on you holding that lamp ....could get a shocking result

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"My 16th birthday with almost a complete stranger. I wanted rid of my virginity as I felt it was like an awful label. It was sore and uncomfortable and awkward. Don’t regret it for a minute.

Losing my fab cherry was freaking brilliant tho. I still shag him frequently, almost a year later

Have you not untied him from that bed yet "

He’s quite happy where he is!!!

"Some dude pee'd on my leg in the middle of the dance floor of Red Box on Harcourt street. I left to shower and change my pants.

Had sex, washed my pants, and then realised I had left my college grant cheque in the back pocket.

Try to make sure no one pee's on you holding that lamp ....could get a shocking result "

Haha. Maybe that's what I want, they would def get zapped the worst :P

» Add a new message to this topic