FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Different brand's of tights.

Different brand's of tights.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *askia_1 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

From Dublin living in Amsterdam

I first started cross dressing about 9 years old with a huge attraction to tights and progressed to where I am now (fully cross dress and not afraid to hide the fact anymore) but one thing I always found about tights was trying to find a brand that you would always buy again.

Granted, you have the big name's, Wolford etc but since moving to Amsterdam, the choice is so much better.

There's a very well known shop over here called Hema and they are what can only be described as a jack of all shops (Google the name and you will get the idea, literally everything under one roof) and I have to say, their brand of tights are not only everything you would need in the hosiery dept, but also tights for every occasion from casual day wear, work/office wear to sexy/clubbing, lace/patterned and everything in between at quite reasonable prices and big plus, the size printed on the pack is correct and they actually fit with no sags so you don't end up looking like Nora Batty.

So just wondering what your favourite brand of tights is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I must check on this, I love tights, thanks for the info Saskia.

I don't have a particular brand but I do like the ones that last long, I hate to generate waste...I remember my mother back in the day, she used to cut the leg that was ripped and pair it with another good one. I found that so funny but now I know she was a queen of sustainability

By *askia_1 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

From Dublin living in Amsterdam

"I must check on this, I love tights, thanks for the info Saskia.

I don't have a particular brand but I do like the ones that last long, I hate to generate waste...I remember my mother back in the day, she used to cut the leg that was ripped and pair it with another good one. I found that so funny but now I know she was a queen of sustainability "

You are welcome.

Your mother sounds like a very clever lady!

I don't have a favourite brand as such, but am always on the lookout for hipster waist ones, as I'm short bodied and most tights end up about 4 inches above my waist right below my boobs

I get a lot of my stockings and tights from dressmylegs.ie

It's a small local business in Cavan so you are supporting Irish business

They have a great selection very good quality highly recommend them

By *LEX DUMASMan  over a year ago

WALSALL .butts near Arboretum

Love older women in tights

» Add a new message to this topic