FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 3 sums that go wrong

3 sums that go wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had arranged 3 sum a nice couple so I thought till had few drinks them fella was up fun till female revealed that need to take some help get hard with other females so there bita bitching I siting middle of then her hubby pipes says that wasn't females difficultly get hard with his wife because of her moaning so made very quick exit that was few years ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its important to talk to everyone there and find out what they want. I had an awful foursome where the girl only came along to please her boyfriend.

The Boyfriend got sucked off by my pal came in about 80 seconds and took no further part whatsoever in proceedings, which in fairness fell apart pretty quickly.

The girl contacted me about a month later and I met her for lunch. She explained they had broken up shortly afterwards when she realised he just wanted to shag someone else.

So they are tricky things to get right!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah find that some people like use a parnter to get what want sexually from others

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

3x(3+3)/3-3x3+3.33x3= ? ?

By *cl2010Couple  over a year ago

cork

=2

that wud put me off to if he cudnt get hard wit out help cos another female ther. cud see thought if it was another man but another female no way lots men wud love to have to fems.

Mushroom, the answer is 1 lol

I have to say I've NEVER had a bad 3some, maybe I've just been lucky or too fussy and have chosen well ??

Fun, excitement and easy for all

How many do you want... I've been swinging on and off for about 20 years and I'd say about a third of the threesomes I've had with couples had some sort of 'twist' and more than once I had the hubby and wife arguing over something while I was sitting there with a hard on lol.

» Add a new message to this topic