FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Time to quit this site

Time to quit this site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I joined this site a year ago this week. I heard about it on Today FM. After one year no success. I'm not new to this and know how the game is played. My profile explains more. All the best.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't give up Op, maybe people don't answer because they are not interested. Get some catches pictures, go to social events post covid. OP you couldn't have joined this site at a worse time, we are in the middle of a world wide pandemic. Restrictions left right and center people are not running socials or party's. Maybe just take a break as after three deletes here the rejoining process is a pain in the butt. Try have patience with it and good luck.

Read your profile OP and have to agree. I'm currently on my fourth time rejoining fab in 6 yrs and I regretted it a few days in. Just here for the forums and stories until my site support runs out.

I believe guys join up thinKing they are going to have access to endless amounts of sex from desperate women and then end up disappointed because they don’t get their dick wet

Dry your eyes

Read your profile and to be blunt, why the drama?

You say the site promises but doesn't deliver, what do you mean by that?

Are your expectations a little Hugh perhaps?

I don't think you want to leave I think you want to be convinced to stay otherwise why not just go without the song and dance?

If it's not working out for you just leave its not going to be the end of your world I'm sure and prob the best thing if it's making you feel bad.

All the best

Haha a little high not Hugh

By *gentleman44Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Read your profile and to be blunt, why the drama?

You say the site promises but doesn't deliver, what do you mean by that?

Are your expectations a little Hugh perhaps?

I don't think you want to leave I think you want to be convinced to stay otherwise why not just go without the song and dance?

If it's not working out for you just leave its not going to be the end of your world I'm sure and prob the best thing if it's making you feel bad.

All the best "

"Haha a little high not Hugh "

There goes that petty predict again lol.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Just because its a swing site doesnt mean your guaranteed to get loads of meets . I was here 3 mths before had a meet and i think its better to take your time getting to know the people i know this pandemic hasnt helped things for last year and will affect it this year as well . I will wait till things is calmed down before i meet people again its about keeping ourselves safe and those around us . The other thing is respect others on the site like sum give out that they dont get replies back to messages so what about thats upto others if they want to message back im sure theres a lot out there that dont get replied back to as well but then others message people dont get a reply and think its ok to give abuse to them absolutely not respect goes along way in all aspects of life

"Haha a little high not Hugh

There goes that petty predict again lol. "

Gets me in trouble lol

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I joined this site a year ago this week. I heard about it on Today FM. After one year no success. I'm not new to this and know how the game is played. My profile explains more. All the best. "

Bye

"I joined this site a year ago this week. I heard about it on Today FM. After one year no success. I'm not new to this and know how the game is played. My profile explains more. All the best. "

“I’m not new to this” “I heard about the site on today fm”

What circles were you swinging in that you had to listen to today fm to find out about fab?

I think people hear about this site from radio or social media and immediately think they are going to get their dick wet because look at all those sluts in their knickers. A guy messages me last night looking to know could he put his dick in my ass. When I pulled him up on it he said he had heard about this sex site on the radio so it was perfectly acceptable to ask could he put his dick in my ass. Fab is not a magic sex site full of ladies who will fuck the first guy that asks them. You need to put in serious effort and take a lot of rejections. But good luck with your endeavors when you leave Fab.

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

Still here OP??

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

you're in unprecedented times with covid but even in normal times fab is a lottery pal. you could send 20 plus good messages and struggle to get a reply. its how the site is. hundreds of men, handfuls of women.

I get how having little or no success could be harmful to your self esteem OP.

Id agree leaving the site if it bothers you that much is 100% the right call.

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Ah another 'I'm leaving' thread, been a while!

Just to give an idea of the male/female ratio on here. At pretty much any given time, if you go to the 'Men Online' section, you'll see the number is always at 300+ (It doesn't give an exact number beyond 300, could be anything...). Then the 'Women Online' section typically swings around the 40-80 mark during peak times.

Women get bombarded with messages on here from lads. You can write the slickest message in the world and it may never be opened by most, because it's lost in all the rubbish (not to mention the multitude of pics of their little peckers). That's just the way it is. Sometimes you get lucky and get a reply and get on great and keep in regular contact, and who know's what'll happen down the line.

We're 10 months into a grim lockdown though and a huge amount have no intention of meeting and if those people haven't left or taken a break from the place, many are just 'ticking over' and having the craic on forums etc.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Nobody cares fella.. Best off to have no expectations when when you join a site like this.. You did and still have that's why you're so disappointed now.. Pathetic really..

Take it east on the OP, these are depressing times!

Hang in there OP, Rome wasn't built in a day.

There's some really super awesome human beings on here, mainly of the female variety

Unfortunately, there is also a remarkable amount of douchebags

Things can only get better

You're not magically entitled to sex just because you signed up to a swinger site you heard about on the radio, particularly just before an unprecedented global pandemic.

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Take it east on the OP, these are depressing times!

There's some really super awesome human beings on here, mainly of the female variety

Things can only get better "

I concur.

I concur."

Cheers Manmancub

Things can only get better "

There's loads of amazing men and ladies on this site. That's why so many people do end up staying. But sometimes as a single guy it takes a while to break in to the scene especially now during a global pandemic. You can always stay and use the forums to learn more about the lifestyle.

".... Fab is not a magic sex site...."

Inkorrect Rosebush

There's loads of amazing men and ladies on this site. That's why so many people do end up staying. But sometimes as a single guy it takes a while to break in to the scene especially now during a global pandemic. You can always stay and use the forums to learn more about the lifestyle. "

Single men are at the bottom of the fab food chain!

The Manbeast is on top

There's loads of amazing men and ladies on this site. That's why so many people do end up staying. But sometimes as a single guy it takes a while to break in to the scene especially now during a global pandemic. You can always stay and use the forums to learn more about the lifestyle.

The Manbeast is on top "

For the love of God don't offend the incels here

The Manbeast is on top

For the love of God don't offend the incels here "

Offense is fragrance from Thunderkiss©

"I believe guys join up thinKing they are going to have access to endless amounts of sex from desperate women and then end up disappointed because they don’t get their dick wet "

I agree with this 100%

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I read your profile band it says joined 3 months ago ?

"I read your profile band it says joined 3 months ago ?"

Was wondering when someone would point that out

"I read your profile band it says joined 3 months ago ?"

This.

The site promises nobody anything when they join OP.

How you use it and the success you have is down to you.

As others have suggested maybe hide your profile for a while rather than keep rejoining.

V

"I read your profile band it says joined 3 months ago ?

Was wondering when someone would point that out "

Fab is a magical place where correct numbers don't apply. Sure I'm 100 but have to say I'm 99

Tipperary

3 months is bad when were in the middle of civil but using this site each day for 3 months in normal times is not a short period

Tipperary

"3 months is bad when were in the middle of civil but using this site each day for 3 months in normal times is not a short period "
covid

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Think he looking for sympathy vote hoping to get a leg over ....time n patience n manners have a lot better results ..happy fabbing

You joined just as covid came along . What makes me worried is your still looking to get your leg over when were in the middle of a pandemic.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Fab aint an airport lad

Single males are the least desirable demographic on here and are completely oversubscribed. I haven’t met a soul from this and I’ve been on it years. Partly my choice but also because most of the time I can’t get a dog to bark at me. Just how it is on here

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

It's down to numbers more than anything I assure you.

You are a single male on a site full of them. Your profile states you are looking for women (not couples) so how many single women do you think there are here and how many within a realistic distance of you? How many want to chat to someone they know they'll possibly never be able to meet even when lockdown is over? I'm sure your messages have been polite but whilst your inbox is empty most days, females and couples get deluged with mail mostly from guys who haven't even bothered to read their profiles first. Expecting them to read and reply to every one just because they're polite (which many are not) is asking a lot, especially when so many come from people who aren't at all what they're looking for. Yes some people are happy just to chat/correspond but there are so many guys out there who want to chat, it becomes an impossible task. It's really nothing personal but a combination of the male v female ratio and I do think the unrealistic expectations of many guys who join.

The flip side of the coin is that any females/couples here can easily find a different guy every day of the week if they so wish. That's just the reality of sites like this. Look at it this way - if you went to a pick up bar every day with 100 men to every woman how long do you think you'd have to wait to get noticed, let alone more? I'm sure you'd quickly realise you have little or no chance and not be surprised.

If you do stay here, lower your expectations, keep being polite, restrict your messages to females who at appear to be looking for what you're offering and don't take a lack of a response as a personal insult because they'll be getting lots of messages just like yours every day if they're active here. Best of luck.

So at the moment 300+ men online and 49 women.

OK this year has been a shit show for a lot of people who cant even see family and friends so joining here in middle of a pandemic was going to hinder most guys and gals.

These posts are regular guys giving out that they can't get meets and beginning to think a post needs to be stuck to the top of the site, when you join you have to read it and tick that you read and understand.

You didn't ask for advice on your profile but ill just say women like to be enticed in, your shop window needs to draw us in and your shop window is standard. Nothing to entice a gal in.

Get involved in forums and chat to people which gives you a chance to get to know people. And hopefully life can resume to some normality soon.

On another note when guys go out at night and don't get their leg over do they complain to the doormen on there way out

"Fab aint an airport lad"

So no duty free?

Edinburgh

"Fab aint an airport lad

So no duty free? "

No import tax no guarantee on hooky Street

"Fab aint an airport lad

So no duty free?

No import tax no guarantee on hooky Street "

God bless Hooky Street

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Honestly I don't know why you guys are giving him advice.

He said it himself - he knows how it all goes and he's not new to all this

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

After a year and no success, maybe you should reconsider how "the game is played"?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

ok op you joined in January last year, for a newbie man it's hard to get up the ladder your not gonna join and bang you get meeting right away, if that's what your thought you kinda deluded. In March we hit a global pandemic, nearly 10 months on we still in the hight of this.....what did you expect?

Join a swingers site and it's sex on tap even in the tines we living.

Well thanks for all the replies. I have enough life experience to not expect nor do I want to simply get my dick wet. There is more to life than that. My original post says it how it is. If messages are not even getting read how are you supposed to connect. There is nothing wrong with seeking some intimacy apart from anything else. The majority on here are seeking some sort of intimacy be it usual or unusual varieties. It has not been a complete loss. Am in regular contact with one member here but distance and lockdowns have prevented any sort of meetings even for an introductory coffee. I had no expectations of this site. It was simply an exploration. Returning a message is not cumpulsory I get that. But given the complaints I see on the majority of the female profiles about aggression and dick pics why don't people respond to non aggressive non dick pic messages. I dont think I am alone in this pondering.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Perhaps you should phone up Today FM and complain?

Edinburgh

How about leave the op alone he came for help and advice and there's a lot of laughing at his expense, maybe he's had 2 accounts in the past year!

Dont worry op hang in there! It will come good for you!

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Oops. Went to read the aforementioned profile and it’s blocked.

"Well thanks for all the replies. I have enough life experience to not expect nor do I want to simply get my dick wet. There is more to life than that. My original post says it how it is. If messages are not even getting read how are you supposed to connect. There is nothing wrong with seeking some intimacy apart from anything else. The majority on here are seeking some sort of intimacy be it usual or unusual varieties. It has not been a complete loss. Am in regular contact with one member here but distance and lockdowns have prevented any sort of meetings even for an introductory coffee. I had no expectations of this site. It was simply an exploration. Returning a message is not cumpulsory I get that. But given the complaints I see on the majority of the female profiles about aggression and dick pics why don't people respond to non aggressive non dick pic messages. I dont think I am alone in this pondering. "

So let's say I get a polite opening message asking how I am and I reply. All good thanks chit chat over and back maybe swap a face pic. I say I'm not interested and than the abuse starts. So I'm cautious in replying to anyone now just because you say you are polite etc doesn't mean you won't get nasty when you are turned down. I have received abusive messages from guys that have met people on this site, are verified and claim to be genuine, professional, discreet guys. One guy who I had never interacted with who was verified felt he had to message me and ask who did I think was going to fxxk a fat whale like me.

So if you know how it works stock with it and get to know people and the ones that don't want to get to know ya, their loss.

"Well thanks for all the replies. I have enough life experience to not expect nor do I want to simply

So let's say I get a polite opening message asking how I am and I reply. All good thanks chit chat over and back maybe swap a face pic. I say I'm not interested and than the abuse starts. So I'm cautious in replying to anyone now just because you say you are polite etc doesn't mean you won't get nasty when you are turned down. I have received abusive messages from guys that have met people on this site, are verified and claim to be genuine, professional, discreet guys. One guy who I had never interacted with who was verified felt he had to message me and ask who did I think was going to fxxk a fat whale like me.

So if you know how it works stock with it and get to know people and the ones that don't want to get to know ya, their loss. "

well I've enough intelligence and maturity not to get aggressive or abusive. As I've said replying is not cumpuldory. I have had some replies at least to acknowledge a message and advising not for me but best of luck. My typical response is thanks for replying and taking the time to reply. Its interesting to read some of the responses to this post. Half are polite and offering encouragement. The others not so. For those who are at least being positive. Thank you.

"this site promises much but delivers little"

"I had no expectations of this site"

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I actually read the ops normal profile a day or 2 ago because it came up on a thread and it looked fine to be honest before you changed it to what it is now

As others have said bad time to join but good luck with the one profile you're chatting too

"How about leave the op alone he came for help and advice and there's a lot of laughing at his expense, maybe he's had 2 accounts in the past year!

Dont worry op hang in there! It will come good for you! "

There ya go!

Leave him alone ta fuck

"Well thanks for all the replies. I have enough life experience to not expect nor do I want to simply

So if you know how it works stock with it and get to know people and the ones that don't want to get to know ya, their loss. well I've enough intelligence and maturity not to get aggressive or abusive. As I've said replying is not cumpuldory. I have had some replies at least to acknowledge a message and advising not for me but best of luck. My typical response is thanks for replying and taking the time to reply. Its interesting to read some of the responses to this post. Half are polite and offering encouragement. The others not so. For those who are at least being positive. Thank you. "

Best of luck op

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

" But given the complaints I see on the majority of the female profiles about aggression and dick pics why don't people respond to non aggressive non dick pic messages. I dont think I am alone in this pondering. "

Have you any idea how many messages females who're active here get every day let alone every week? At what point are they allowed to get fed up with saying the same thing time and time again? It's accepted here that a no reply to an unsolicited message should not be seen as a personal insult for that very reason. If your messages are unopened then the recipients don't know how polite they are do they. Neither do they know how relevant you are to their needs. They're probably just overloaded. You really do need to get over the frustration you feel because it's purely down to the volume of mail women get.

[Removed by poster at 07/01/21 18:40:22]

I’m. It going to bother reading your profile, shur you’re leaving. Ta-ta.

This isn’t an airport, no need to announce your departure.

Dublin City

"This isn’t an airport, no need to announce your departure. "

I don’t even think people in airports do that....

So I take it he didn't get plugging your ass last night

Man it's supposed to be a brief intro not a life story I lost interest on the first paragraph!!

to be honest it looks like your trying to talk the knickers off the sexxy fab feme fatals..

You never know you might get a sympathy ride from this forum post

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Maybe announce it on Today fm

"Single males are the least desirable demographic on here and are completely oversubscribed. I haven’t met a soul from this and I’ve been on it years. Partly my choice but also because most of the time I can’t get a dog to bark at me. Just how it is on here "

I'd disagree, single men aren't the least desirable to me, they are the reason, the only reason I'm here.

"Single males are the least desirable demographic on here and are completely oversubscribed. I haven’t met a soul from this and I’ve been on it years. Partly my choice but also because most of the time I can’t get a dog to bark at me. Just how it is on here

I'd disagree, single men aren't the least desirable to me, they are the reason, the only reason I'm here. "

You're most welcome

"Single males are the least desirable demographic on here and are completely oversubscribed. I haven’t met a soul from this and I’ve been on it years. Partly my choice but also because most of the time I can’t get a dog to bark at me. Just how it is on here

I'd disagree, single men aren't the least desirable to me, they are the reason, the only reason I'm here.

You're most welcome "

I'd disagree, single men aren't the least desirable to me, they are the reason, the only reason I'm here. "

Same all about the singles lads

Lets be honest it's partly about numbers.

But success on fab is directly proportional to

A the effort you put in to your experience here not just how nice and polite your emails are.

B How good looking/ charming you are it's a cold hard fact good looking and or charming guys get meets quicker.

C there's a pandemic going on for the past year less people are meeting

Same all about the singles lads "

"Honestly I don't know why you guys are giving him advice.

He said it himself - he knows how it all goes and he's not new to all this "

Love this.

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"This isn’t an airport, no need to announce your departure. "

No departure, just an announcement

Well, at least one person concurs with me-got a very kind message from a couple this morning expressing the same frustration.

Tipperary

"Single males are the least desirable demographic on here and are completely oversubscribed. I haven’t met a soul from this and I’ve been on it years. Partly my choice but also because most of the time I can’t get a dog to bark at me. Just how it is on here "
now I don't know what your mails are like to women but u look like a good inshape lad. it doesn't make sense that u would struggle but if you are doing everything right it just shows the nature of the site.

"now I don't know what your mails are like to women but u look like a good inshape lad. it doesn't make sense that u would struggle but if you are doing everything right it just shows the nature of the site. "

Pretty rare is the answer. I do occasionally try to muster up some chat with profiles I like the look of, but it’s like getting blood from a stone. Annoying? Yes, but they’ve probably 200 other men trying the same. I’ve accepted how this site is, if men are after a load of riding tinder would be my advice.

Tipperary

"now I don't know what your mails are like to women but u look like a good inshape lad. it doesn't make sense that u would struggle but if you are doing everything right it just shows the nature of the site.

Pretty rare is the answer. I do occasionally try to muster up some chat with profiles I like the look of, but it’s like getting blood from a stone. Annoying? Yes, but they’ve probably 200 other men trying the same. I’ve accepted how this site is, if men are after a load of riding tinder would be my advice. "

I agree re tinder. on this site an awful lot of it is luck. women probably take an awful lot into consideration also

"now I don't know what your mails are like to women but u look like a good inshape lad. it doesn't make sense that u would struggle but if you are doing everything right it just shows the nature of the site.

Pretty rare is the answer. I do occasionally try to muster up some chat with profiles I like the look of, but it’s like getting blood from a stone. Annoying? Yes, but they’ve probably 200 other men trying the same. I’ve accepted how this site is, if men are after a load of riding tinder would be my advice. I agree re tinder. on this site an awful lot of it is luck. women probably take an awful lot into consideration also "

You keep telling yourself its luck lad

By *riskyfellow69Man  over a year ago

Swingerville

I don’t normally butt into the forum but just going to add to my 2 cents here.

Best way to approach FAB is with no expectations to a degree. Like most things in life, your not entitled to get what you want, just because you want it.

I got involved in swinging years ago as it intrigued me personally & I wanted to experience things associated with the lifestyle. As others have said single guys are 2 a penny on here, based on the ratio of males:females:couples, so both couples & females have a host of options to pick from. On the other hand it also reduces the options for guys. So based on both those situations you do really need to put the work into what you personally want to get from the site.

When starting out, i like others mail & winked etc to profiles that caught my eye. I was lucky to meet people that way for coffees & in some scenarios, play meets.

I also went to a M&G as daunting as it was too, and met people there, and got introduced to others. You build up a network of people & this helps. I was lucky enough to be invited to parties by people also and showed up to them. Again a daunting experience at first but so enjoyable after. Again you might not spend any time having sex but you meet others. I’ve also hosted & co hosted a few parties myself over the years, and again have got to meet numerous people this way too. They involve a lot of work & cost, but I personally enjoy a good party so it is worth the effort, especially when your guests enjoy the night, and get to tick off a few fantasies etc. That’s what it’s all about.

Now ill also put my hand up and say I’ve probably pissed people off by something I’ve said or done too over the years, (Apologies again if I have and your reading this) and am on plenty block lists due to it, sometimes not knowing why, but I obviously have over stepped the mark in their eyes and the block is justified. It happens & nothing you can do about it.

Without going on to much more I’ll give an example of what i think is great about here & swinging. Starting out i had the pleasure of meeting a stunning female for coffee one day. I thought it went great etc, but unfortunately I wasn’t her type. No issue, moved on. Years later that same female stood beside me at a party as we chatted together. After she had accepted an invite to attend with her partner, and was now a couple on FAB. After the coffee meet & subsequent fact that it would go no further with her after, little did I realise one day we would stand beside each other again, boll1ck naked in front of a load of other naked people again just chatting with nothing further going to happen. That same female/couple is still on my friends list. So despite the coffee not going how i wanted, it didn’t stop both of us bumping into each other again.

Tipperary

Pretty rare is the answer. I do occasionally try to muster up some chat with profiles I like the look of, but it’s like getting blood from a stone. Annoying? Yes, but they’ve probably 200 other men trying the same. I’ve accepted how this site is, if men are after a load of riding tinder would be my advice. I agree re tinder. on this site an awful lot of it is luck. women probably take an awful lot into consideration also

You keep telling yourself its luck lad "

of course a proportion of it is luck.

somewhere

"Well, at least one person concurs with me-got a very kind message from a couple this morning expressing the same frustration. "

Hopefully this leads somewhere for the 3 of you

Pretty rare is the answer. I do occasionally try to muster up some chat with profiles I like the look of, but it’s like getting blood from a stone. Annoying? Yes, but they’ve probably 200 other men trying the same. I’ve accepted how this site is, if men are after a load of riding tinder would be my advice. I agree re tinder. on this site an awful lot of it is luck. women probably take an awful lot into consideration also

You keep telling yourself its luck lad of course a proportion of it is luck. "

Obviously a proportion of if you meet a certain person is luck.. like if they are meeting at the time or even opening mails...

Long term success on here is not down to luck

Tipperary

You keep telling yourself its luck lad of course a proportion of it is luck.

Obviously a proportion of if you meet a certain person is luck.. like if they are meeting at the time or even opening mails...

Long term success on here is not down to luck "

mailing any profile on here that takes your fancy, she could have 40 plus inboxed mails. getting a reply will have numerous factors but one is luck. if you build up a name for yourself on the forum, you might get on better in the future but if you're a relatively good looking lad, nice profile and pics, nice opening mails and you're struggling here after a prolonged period of time, 3/4 months, it just shows the nature of the website. I'm speaking in normal times and not with current covid.

I get some replies. I even get ones mailing me first. All drier than African foot path. Now that is REALLY annoying. If you’re going to message, some effort wouldn’t hurt.

"...

Long term success on here is not down to luck mailing any profile on here that takes your fancy, she could have 40 plus inboxed mails. getting a reply will have numerous factors but one is luck. if you build up a name for yourself on the forum, you might get on better in the future but if you're a relatively good looking lad, nice profile and pics, nice opening mails and you're struggling here after a prolonged period of time, 3/4 months, it just shows the nature of the website. I'm speaking in normal times and not with current covid. "

Who is judging if those people have nice pics/profile and mails though?

The people that struggle dont struggle because of bad luck....

But they are the type of people that blame bad luck.

Also the nature of the website is different to luck. There is clearly right ways to interact and become part of the community here and a wrong ways. That again isn't luck though

kilkenny

He didnt quit yet any how so advice must be a help ..all good

Tipperary

"...

Long term success on here is not down to luck mailing any profile on here that takes your fancy, she could have 40 plus inboxed mails. getting a reply will have numerous factors but one is luck. if you build up a name for yourself on the forum, you might get on better in the future but if you're a relatively good looking lad, nice profile and pics, nice opening mails and you're struggling here after a prolonged period of time, 3/4 months, it just shows the nature of the website. I'm speaking in normal times and not with current covid.

Who is judging if those people have nice pics/profile and mails though?

The people that struggle dont struggle because of bad luck....

But they are the type of people that blame bad luck.

Also the nature of the website is different to luck. There is clearly right ways to interact and become part of the community here and a wrong ways. That again isn't luck though"

part of the community? you do realise there is a huge chunk of people on here who have nothing to do with swinging?

Tipperary

"He didnt quit yet any how so advice must be a help ..all good"
you would be a fool to quit here during covid if your expectation is meets.

"...

part of the community? you do realise there is a huge chunk of people on here who have nothing to do with swinging? "

Yes community...

You do realise regardless of you swinging or not how you act on forums and in private conversations has a way of making itself known.

And yes those that have no interest in swinging and parties and socials will have a harder time on here... once again that's not down to luck though is it?

Tipperary

"...

part of the community? you do realise there is a huge chunk of people on here who have nothing to do with swinging?

Yes community...

You do realise regardless of you swinging or not how you act on forums and in private conversations has a way of making itself known.

And yes those that have no interest in swinging and parties and socials will have a harder time on here... once again that's not down to luck though is it?"

plenty of people succeed here and have no connection to swinging. let's face it, at the end of the day the main aim for the vast majority is no strings fun.

that's what I said to you earlier, you could have a lovely profile, good photos, lovely emails etc and still struggle. my point is, most of the time the men in question get the blame, alot of the time it is their fault but not always. many aspects of the site outweigh single men.

"...

Yes community...

And yes those that have no interest in swinging and parties and socials will have a harder time on here... once again that's not down to luck though is it?plenty of people succeed here and have no connection to swinging. let's face it, at the end of the day the main aim for the vast majority is no strings fun.

that's what I said to you earlier, you could have a lovely profile, good photos, lovely emails etc and still struggle. my point is, most of the time the men in question get the blame, alot of the time it is their fault but not always. many aspects of the site outweigh single men."

See i wouldn't consider myself a swinger per se, I'm single, havent been to any parties. I enjoy the site majority of time, I've made some good friends, the forums are a distraction. Been here has helped me discover what I like, I've discovered as a woman I'm allowed to enjoy sex and its not just about the guy getting off. Am I "successful" on here, far from it, I get very few messages but the way I see it only way to enjoy here is with No expectations and just get to know people. Told a fab friend lately if I was never to meet a guy for fun here again so what, I've enjoyed my time here even among the crap.

Devinedestiny im surprised you get so few messages as you have a nice prifile with good pics. I could not message you as I'm outside the age range you require. Not saying change it but I would have messaged you if I had been able to.

Tipperary

"...

Yes community...

And yes those that have no interest in swinging and parties and socials will have a harder time on here... once again that's not down to luck though is it?plenty of people succeed here and have no connection to swinging. let's face it, at the end of the day the main aim for the vast majority is no strings fun.

that's what I said to you earlier, you could have a lovely profile, good photos, lovely emails etc and still struggle. my point is, most of the time the men in question get the blame, alot of the time it is their fault but not always. many aspects of the site outweigh single men.

See i wouldn't consider myself a swinger per se, I'm single, havent been to any parties. I enjoy the site majority of time, I've made some good friends, the forums are a distraction. Been here has helped me discover what I like, I've discovered as a woman I'm allowed to enjoy sex and its not just about the guy getting off. Am I "successful" on here, far from it, I get very few messages but the way I see it only way to enjoy here is with No expectations and just get to know people. Told a fab friend lately if I was never to meet a guy for fun here again so what, I've enjoyed my time here even among the crap.

"

that's it. we're in unprecedented times but in normal times, men think they will easily succeed on here but don't realise the difficulty of the site. that's why having a regular social circle outside of here and having outlets for no strings fun is vitally important. don't put all your eggs into one basket and depend on here.

Is he gone yet haha

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

You're obviously articulate Op which is always good but that second paragraph does sound like something for the Joe Duffy Whinge-line

Getting engagement on FAB is all about being upbeat and playing to your strengths. If more people just got more creative (than genetila shots) and had fun with their profiles, we'd all be talking more and more meets would be had once this damn lockdown is over

Whatever you decide to do next Op, have fun and be your best self

"...

Yes community...

that's what I said to you earlier, you could have a lovely profile, good photos, lovely emails etc and still struggle. my point is, most of the time the men in question get the blame, alot of the time it is their fault but not always. many aspects of the site outweigh single men."

Of course people who aren't involved in the swinging side of it succeed and again they are the ones who realise that this site isn't just about luck....

We were discussing your statement that there is an awful lot of luck involved in getting meets. Not who is to blame or the other aspects. Let's keep focused I know you like to move on when one point isn't going well for you.

There is a hell of alot more at play than luck when it comes to why some guys strive and some struggle and I bet if you ask any guy that gets on well here or the people who have or would meet them then attitude and effort play a much bigger role than you care to admit

Tipperary

"...

Yes community...

Of course people who aren't involved in the swinging side of it succeed and again they are the ones who realise that this site isn't just about luck....

We were discussing your statement that there is an awful lot of luck involved in getting meets. Not who is to blame or the other aspects. Let's keep focused I know you like to move on when one point isn't going well for you.

There is a hell of alot more at play than luck when it comes to why some guys strive and some struggle and I bet if you ask any guy that gets on well here or the people who have or would meet them then attitude and effort play a much bigger role than you care to admit"

I said luck has an element to play, you agreed.also lads setting out a good profile, nice pictures, sending polite interesting mails on a daily basis is not "effort"? if that's not effort I don't know what is. I get the picture that you lay the blame solely at all mens doors who are not successful on here. as I said to you if, as a man you mail select women on here and they have 40 or so inboxed messages. a portion of it will be luck whether u get a reply or not. yes some men are assholes and pricks and show no effort but that doesn't apply to all men who are not successful. you even had others on this thread suggest look has a part to play at times.

Tipperary

"...

Yes community...

There is a hell of alot more at play than luck when it comes to why some guys strive and some struggle and I bet if you ask any guy that gets on well here or the people who have or would meet them then attitude and effort play a much bigger role than you care to admit"

I said luck has an element to play, you agreed.also lads setting out a good profile, nice pictures, sending polite interesting mails on a daily basis is not "effort"? if that's not effort I don't know what is. I get the picture that you lay the blame solely at all mens doors who are not successful on here. as I said to you if, as a man you mail select women on here and they have 40 or so inboxed messages. a portion of it will be luck whether u get a reply or not. yes some men are assholes and pricks and show no effort but that doesn't apply to all men who are not successful. you even had others on this thread suggest luck has a part to play at times.

"...

There is a hell of alot more at play than luck when it comes to why some guys strive and some struggle and I bet if you ask any guy that gets on well here or the people who have or would meet them then attitude and effort play a much bigger role than you care to admitI said luck has an element to play, you agreed.also lads setting out a good profile, nice pictures, sending polite interesting mails on a daily basis is not "effort"? if that's not effort I don't know what is. I get the picture that you lay the blame solely at all mens doors who are not successful on here. as I said to you if, as a man you mail select women on here and they have 40 or so inboxed messages. a portion of it will be luck whether u get a reply or not. yes some men are assholes and pricks and show no effort but that doesn't apply to all men who are not successful. you even had others on this thread suggest luck has a part to play at times. "

Again willy focus...

Yes someone replying has an element of luck. Longterm success here has less and less to do with luck.

And using a strawman argument about all the guys with really good profiles sending out interesting mails doesnt really work. There is noway to prove or disprove that it happens.

Evidence would suggest the people with the better profiles and better mails succeed.

Its not about placing blame really.

anyway as usual circles have begun. Have a good Friday

Tipperary

"...

There is a hell of alot more at play than luck when it comes to why some guys strive and some struggle and I bet if you ask any guy that gets on well here or the people who have or would meet them then attitude and effort play a much bigger role than you care to admitI said luck has an element to play, you agreed.also lads setting out a good profile, nice pictures, sending polite interesting mails on a daily basis is not "effort"? if that's not effort I don't know what is. I get the picture that you lay the blame solely at all mens doors who are not successful on here. as I said to you if, as a man you mail select women on here and they have 40 or so inboxed messages. a portion of it will be luck whether u get a reply or not. yes some men are assholes and pricks and show no effort but that doesn't apply to all men who are not successful. you even had others on this thread suggest luck has a part to play at times.

Again willy focus...

Yes someone replying has an element of luck. Longterm success here has less and less to do with luck.

And using a strawman argument about all the guys with really good profiles sending out interesting mails doesnt really work. There is noway to prove or disprove that it happens.

Evidence would suggest the people with the better profiles and better mails succeed.

Its not about placing blame really.

anyway as usual circles have begun. Have a good Friday"

longterm success is about getting a start lol. that applies to everybody.

Just to everyone here kicking a man when he's down.look it's hard times at the moment and maybe a message back now and again might help brighten someone's day a little.So head up OP time's will get better

It's amazing that |I have been messaged by folks with similar experiences of not getting messages to read or even replied too so it's definitely not a unique experinece and several also encouraging me to stay a bit longer. My profile has been looked at far more times than ever and I have had more folks messaging than I usually get. who knew!

somewhere

"It's amazing that |I have been messaged by folks with similar experiences of not getting messages to read or even replied too so it's definitely not a unique experinece and several also encouraging me to stay a bit longer. My profile has been looked at far more times than ever and I have had more folks messaging than I usually get. who knew! "

Without giving out private information are you telling me that there are couples and women that dont get replies

"It's amazing that |I have been messaged by folks with similar experiences of not getting messages to read or even replied too so it's definitely not a unique experinece and several also encouraging me to stay a bit longer. My profile has been looked at far more times than ever and I have had more folks messaging than I usually get. who knew! "

So when are you leaving? Don't want to be cold but you said goodbye in OP!

By *p4u69Man  over a year ago

Guernsey

This site is like going out and meeting people in real life situations, you win some and you lose some. There's someone our there for everyone in my honest opinion! Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll eventually find what you're looking for

kilkenny

Mission accomplished he got what he set out to achieve

"This site is like going out and meeting people in real life situations, you win some and you lose some. There's someone our there for everyone in my honest opinion! Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll eventually find what you're looking for "
No it's not one bit like real life I'd be 100% sure if I said hi how are you to a lady on a night out I'd get a response but on here you could say hi how are you to 100 ladies and get 0 responses

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Maybe instead of loading your weapon with "Hi" pellets and firing indiscriminately into the crowd you might try a more focused approach?

Of course you are going to get a response if you say hi to a woman in a pub or at a party but then what?

You still have to make an effort when talking to anyone and that involves listening twice as long as you speak. It's why we all have two ears and only one mouth.

You don't have that opportunity on here so your opening gambit better have substance or its going to be a short conversation.

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

What worries me more is the amout of people who still expect meetups during this pandemic, if people can't meet their family and friends why would anyone want to go meet a stranger? That shows you have no respect for the safety of anyone including the person your trying to meet. Get a grip your expectations are insane during the current worldwide health crisis

"What worries me more is the amout of people who still expect meetups during this pandemic, if people can't meet their family and friends why would anyone want to go meet a stranger? That shows you have no respect for the safety of anyone including the person your trying to meet. Get a grip your expectations are insane during the current worldwide health crisis"

This is it in a nutshell, still far too many local updates with “great meet last nyt” and people looking for them

"This site is like going out and meeting people in real life situations, you win some and you lose some. There's someone our there for everyone in my honest opinion! Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll eventually find what you're looking for No it's not one bit like real life I'd be 100% sure if I said hi how are you to a lady on a night out I'd get a response but on here you could say hi how are you to 100 ladies and get 0 responses "

But I bet if every guy in the pub kept asking every woman " hi how are you" they would get ignored very quickly

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"What worries me more is the amout of people who still expect meetups during this pandemic, if people can't meet their family and friends why would anyone want to go meet a stranger? That shows you have no respect for the safety of anyone including the person your trying to meet. Get a grip your expectations are insane during the current worldwide health crisis"

This 100%

You want to risk your health in these times,fine go ahead.

But please,do not come on the forum and complain about people not meeting or not getting any response.

Respect goes a long way.

Everyone is horny. Everyone wants to get laid,and everyone to some degree are complaining.But most are conscious of the risks,and not willing to take them for the sake of family and friends.

Tipperary

"This site is like going out and meeting people in real life situations, you win some and you lose some. There's someone our there for everyone in my honest opinion! Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll eventually find what you're looking for No it's not one bit like real life I'd be 100% sure if I said hi how are you to a lady on a night out I'd get a response but on here you could say hi how are you to 100 ladies and get 0 responses

But I bet if every guy in the pub kept asking every woman " hi how are you" they would get ignored very quickly"

I'm speaking in normal times but I find it much easier to pull in the pub club setting. when I say pull, I don't even mean sec, I mean getting a girls number etc. I maintain a lot of it is face to face contact from the off go.

somewhere

Whats a pub

"Whats a pub "

Good question BP

Maybe he means pube

Tipperary

"Whats a pub "
a place to socialise.

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

"Whats a pub a place to socialise."

Ah I remember people talking about those places, they died off into extinction back in 2020....

Tipperary

"Whats a pub a place to socialise.

Ah I remember people talking about those places, they died off into extinction back in 2020.... "

to come back with a bang in 21

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Ah is he still here ? and yee brats are good fun Sure he can shag the wife

"Whats a pub a place to socialise.

Ah I remember people talking about those places, they died off into extinction back in 2020.... "

In a galaxy far far away

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

To be honest OP you haven’t even a profile pic which makes me loose interest already. You joined in January last year right before the pandemic started its not been easy on anyone and it isn’t getting any better my advise is add a pic even if it’s only your smile it shows you are real and not another faceless troll. Chatting on the forums can be a great way to get to know people better

[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 23:45:03]

"What worries me more is the amout of people who still expect meetups during this pandemic, if people can't meet their family and friends why would anyone want to go meet a stranger? That shows you have no respect for the safety of anyone including the person your trying to meet. Get a grip your expectations are insane during the current worldwide health crisis

This 100%

You want to risk your health in these times,fine go ahead.

But please,do not come on the forum and complain about people not meeting or not getting any response.

Respect goes a long way.

Everyone is horny. Everyone wants to get laid,and everyone to some degree are complaining.But most are conscious of the risks,and not willing to take them for the sake of family and friends.

"

I have no interest in meeting anyone in a pandemic I have more respect for people on here my families and my own. I will not put people's lives in danger it's not worth it.

I did have pics but deleted them as I was about to delete my profile. It makes no real odds anyway as I think I've stopped looking at this point and am simply on out of habit more than anything else.

[Removed by poster at 11/01/21 01:49:39]

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"I did have pics but deleted them as I was about to delete my profile. It makes no real odds anyway as I think I've stopped looking at this point and am simply on out of habit more than anything else. "

New year... Good time to get rid of those old habits OP

"Ah is he still here? and ye brats are good fun Sure he can shag the wife "

Well given your rather nasty private message tonight I suggest you are not in the best position to make any commnets and in fact, you have done me an enormous favour-Thanks.

somewhere

" "

The powers of fab again

Is it over yet?

Edinburgh

"Is it over yet?"

Fin

What a post nobody's been meeting all year lol due to the pandemic, what dose one expect lol.

"What a post nobody's been meeting all year lol due to the pandemic, what dose one expect lol. "

Plenty are meeting.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Annnnd another hits the dust

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"What a post nobody's been meeting all year lol due to the pandemic, what dose one expect lol. "

There are plenty meeting, all you have to do is check out the daily status updates

Dublin City

Oh! He’s actually gone!! He was here about 10mins a go!

As the OP is no longer here this should be pulled!

Hopefully he finds what he's looking for

"Ah is he still here? and ye brats are good fun Sure he can shag the wife

Well given your rather nasty private message tonight I suggest you are not in the best position to make any commnets and in fact, you have done me an enormous favour-Thanks. "

I'm sorry but is anyone going to comment on this are you all OK with someone giving an OP a nasty pm are you all OK with that or is it because its a female to a male and if it was the other way round there would be bloody uproar

Well given your rather nasty private message tonight I suggest you are not in the best position to make any commnets and in fact, you have done me an enormous favour-Thanks. I'm sorry but is anyone going to comment on this are you all OK with someone giving an OP a nasty pm are you all OK with that or is it because its a female to a male and if it was the other way round there would be bloody uproar "

Whats there to say, its not ok he got a nasty pm , noone should receive nasty messages on here. Its a pity to see another person leave but it happens and some people just seem to get the dig in.

Fuk sake what do some men think this site is? Desperate women open for fukin or soemthing Jesus Christ you be sick of looking at these pitty me I can't get meets threads.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Well given your rather nasty private message tonight I suggest you are not in the best position to make any commnets and in fact, you have done me an enormous favour-Thanks. I'm sorry but is anyone going to comment on this are you all OK with someone giving an OP a nasty pm are you all OK with that or is it because its a female to a male and if it was the other way round there would be bloody uproar "

No it’s not ok that someone left the OP a nasty message but it’s also not ok for everyone to gang up and hound someone who has left a nasty message, irrespective of gender.

Two wrongs don’t make a right

"Fuk sake what do some men think this site is? Desperate women open for fukin or soemthing Jesus Christ you be sick of looking at these pitty me I can't get meets threads. "

This won’t get you laid man

"Fuk sake what do some men think this site is? Desperate women open for fukin or soemthing Jesus Christ you be sick of looking at these pitty me I can't get meets threads.

This won’t get you laid man "

doesn't bother me in least buddy maybe some men it does not me

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I can piss higher and farther than anyone else. Just saying..

Oh yeah, it's because my cock is bigger than anyone else's

By *eter ClarkMan  over a year ago

Inverness

"I can piss higher and farther than anyone else. Just saying..

Oh yeah, it's because my cock is bigger than anyone else's "

I love that game.

can you write your name on the ceiling?

By *he wanerding bullMan  over a year ago

cavan

Ok I'm confused who is licking who's ass?

"Ok I'm confused who is licking who's ass? "
join the club ha Mondays just don't suit some people

Shiver me timbers

somewhere

Anyone want an apple to calm down

"Anyone want an apple to calm down "
I love an owl banana myself apples don't do it for me

[Removed by poster at 11/01/21 13:19:48]

somewhere

"Anyone want an apple to calm down I love an owl banana myself apples don't do it for me "

I'll ask the fyffes man but can't see it being a problem

Gentlemen please! And they say women are bitchy

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Anyone want an apple to calm down "

I prefer pears

somewhere

"Anyone want an apple to calm down

I prefer pears "

Let's be honest you've one of the best pair on the site

Somewhere in Co. Down

Seriously no one should be sending abusive messages and yes that includes females. No point in making a big deal of it as op is gone anyhow and hopefully he will have reported it before he left. And most people will have noted who sent it.At the end of the day it's just their loss. No one is a winner in this and slagging each other off is pointless.

And Mick thats a long name to write on the ceiling I hope you drank plenty of water beforehand.

Waterford

like feckin swinging handbags. jaysus

"like feckin swinging handbags. jaysus "

I just had a vision of two grown men battling handbags at dawn and its only Monday

Waterford

"like feckin swinging handbags. jaysus

I just had a vision of two grown men battling handbags at dawn and its only Monday "

well the image has certainly cheered up my monday anyway

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"like feckin swinging handbags. jaysus

I just had a vision of two grown men battling handbags at dawn and its only Monday "

Maybe one of them will compliment the other on their choice of handbag and it will spark a conversation on how they love each other’s handbags so much and each will go forth and pay it forward this afternoon

Lucan

"I can piss higher and farther than anyone else. Just saying..

Oh yeah, it's because my cock is bigger than anyone else's

I love that game.

can you write your name on the ceiling? "

I can if I stand back further..

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Time to quit this shite!

Lucan

"Seriously no one should be sending abusive messages and yes that includes females. No point in making a big deal of it as op is gone anyhow and hopefully he will have reported it before he left. And most people will have noted who sent it.At the end of the day it's just their loss. No one is a winner in this and slagging each other off is pointless.

And Mick thats a long name to write on the ceiling I hope you drank plenty of water beforehand. "

My writing skills are first class, birthday girl!

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Seriously no one should be sending abusive messages and yes that includes females. No point in making a big deal of it as op is gone anyhow and hopefully he will have reported it before he left. And most people will have noted who sent it.At the end of the day it's just their loss. No one is a winner in this and slagging each other off is pointless.

And Mick thats a long name to write on the ceiling I hope you drank plenty of water beforehand.

My writing skills are first class, birthday girl! "

This thread should have been closed the moment the OP left iko

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I think everyone needs cake

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"I think everyone needs cake "

Not that it matters....but what kind of cake??

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I think everyone needs cake "

Cake is good, but even the tastiest cake can’t replace tasty fun. Seems like a lot of pent up frustration lately (your pictures don’t help with that frustration tbh )

Edinburgh

"I think everyone needs cake

Cake is good, but even the tastiest cake can’t replace tasty fun. Seems like a lot of pent up frustration lately (your pictures don’t help with that frustration tbh )"

No they do not help! Nor do yours R&H!

I vote for Red velvet cake or lemon drizzle

Close

This

Goddam

Thread

Please

Waterford

Enough

Woohoo