FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ranty thread warning

Ranty thread warning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if its the lack of coffee this morning but I could do with letting if steam but not in good way.

And my rant is just people annoying me today ffs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ranty threads are grand it's good to get things off your chest.

I'm to meh today to even bother ranting bar I hate housework. Yep that's my rant for today

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Not a rant as such but could be if you were easily irked, more amusing than anything..

I innocently fab'd 2 photos on someone's profile this morning. In return I got a message calling me a perv and that my profile was fake, and to go back to wanking because nobody would have sex with me. And blocked.

Gas..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

100% read that as randy tbh

"Not a rant as such but could be if you were easily irked, more amusing than anything..

I innocently fab'd 2 photos on someone's profile this morning. In return I got a message calling me a perv and that my profile was fake, and to go back to wanking because nobody would have sex with me. And blocked.

Gas.."

Very ranty

FYI can fab any of mine i won't give out

"100% read that as randy tbh"

Same here

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Having a rant this morning about the number of callouts needed by mountain rescue because people's Instagram needed a few pics of snow. Not a fucking clue!

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Let it all out

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ranty threads are grand it's good to get things off your chest.

I'm to meh today to even bother ranting bar I hate housework. Yep that's my rant for today "

I know what id like to get off your chest!

Oopsies I mean my chest

Dublin/Birmingham

"Not a rant as such but could be if you were easily irked, more amusing than anything..

Gas..

Very ranty

FYI can fab any of mine i won't give out "

Fabbing your pics almost counts as one of my hobbies at this stage to be fair

Gas..

Very ranty

FYI can fab any of mine i won't give out

Fabbing your pics almost counts as one of my hobbies at this stage to be fair "

Ah now that has made me smile

"Having a rant this morning about the number of callouts needed by mountain rescue because people's Instagram needed a few pics of snow. Not a fucking clue! "

Should be fined for putting lives at risk

Rants are like orgasms , the more ya have the better you will feel

"Rants are like orgasms , the more ya have the better you will feel "

Ah well better keep ranting than lol

Dublin/Birmingham

It's a good job rants aren't like orgasms... there'd be a serious mess and clean up job here some days

"Having a rant this morning about the number of callouts needed by mountain rescue because people's Instagram needed a few pics of snow. Not a fucking clue! "

Disgraceful! These losers feel the need to go to the top of a mountain to pose in their bras! Sad acts

Gas.."

Feck I must have Fabbed 50 pics this while having a mega perve , but not one block yet thankfully, then again the day is not over yet

If someone didn’t want it fabbed why did they show in the first place??

Dublin/Birmingham

Gas..

Feck I must have Fabbed 50 pics this while having a mega perve , but not one block yet thankfully, then again the day is not over yet

If someone didn’t want it fabbed why did they show in the first place?? "

That's what I don't understand... and imagine having the time to send a long winded message to everyone who fabbed a pic of yours. Get a hobby

Belfast

"Having a rant this morning about the number of callouts needed by mountain rescue because people's Instagram needed a few pics of snow. Not a fucking clue!

Disgraceful! These losers feel the need to go to the top of a mountain to pose in their bras! Sad acts "

Tbf that group didn't have to be rescued but many others did.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I think if i started i wont stop sigh

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

Gas..

That's what I don't understand... and imagine having the time to send a long winded message to everyone who fabbed a pic of yours. Get a hobby "

Fab away I say..I perv on everyone's pics

Dublin/Birmingham

Gas..

That's what I don't understand... and imagine having the time to send a long winded message to everyone who fabbed a pic of yours. Get a hobby

Fab away I say..I perv on everyone's pics "

Speak of the devil, surprised I've not got some sort of thumb injury from all the fabbing of yours

Somewhere in Co. Down

Gas..

That's what I don't understand... and imagine having the time to send a long winded message to everyone who fabbed a pic of yours. Get a hobby "

Sounds like they need to get a life ffs. If they don't want fabs they can turn off the option anyhow. Nothing as strange as folk.

Gas..

Sounds like they need to get a life ffs. If they don't want fabs they can turn off the option anyhow. Nothing as strange as folk. "

For sure

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Anything wrong with fabbing pics if you're outside their range but like the pics anyway

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Think Randy thread is better??

Dublin/Birmingham

I'm all for a randy thread if it's DD stsrting them

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I’m a little randy today

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

Gas.."

Eh why did they post pics if they didn't want people to look at them, confused

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

"I’m a little randy today "

I am a lot randy now after checking you out

"Anything wrong with fabbing pics if you're outside their range but like the pics anyway "

God i hope not I regularly fab male/female and couple pics , just cause I fab doesn't mean I think they should meet me.

As someone else said turn the fab option off

Gas.."

aww they must have got out of the wrong side of the bed. Ur one of the decent guys in here..

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

Gas..

Speak of the devil, surprised I've not got some sort of thumb injury from all the fabbing of yours "

I can think of better things to use your thumb for

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I’m a little randy today

I am a lot randy now after checking you out "

Aww thank you

Dublin/Birmingham

Gas..

Speak of the devil, surprised I've not got some sort of thumb injury from all the fabbing of yours

I can think of better things to use your thumb for "

Oh you're good

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

For the love of the baby jesus....cop the #### on,you are not all that....or even the bag of chips..

Wear a hi-viz on the road if you are going walking in the dark...idiots

Dont ask a question if you dont want an honest answer

Belfast

Follow up ranty bit that sums it up in Facebook.

Never mind clap for carers. We should all be at our doors clapping for the Mourne Mountain rescue team who've lifted about 200 Insta ballbegs to safety in the last week. As soon as there's a skiff of snow every tube who got a Berghaus fleece for Christmas thinks they're a fucking Sherpa.

"For the love of the baby jesus....cop the #### on,you are not all that....or even the bag of chips..

Wear a hi-viz on the road if you are going walking in the dark...idiots

Dont ask a question if you dont want an honest answer

"

I honestly nearly killed a few people walking back roads at night lately with dark clothing and no torch Scared me that much I’ve reduced my speed at all times

Gas.."

Poor you.

I dont block people for perving my profile. There is an agreement if person decide to publish the photos, she or he must accept the fact that people will be fabbing photos and lurking at the profile any time they want.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Having a rant this morning about the number of callouts needed by mountain rescue because people's Instagram needed a few pics of snow. Not a fucking clue!

Follow up ranty bit that sums it up in Facebook.

Never mind clap for carers. We should all be at our doors clapping for the Mourne Mountain rescue team who've lifted about 200 Insta ballbegs to safety in the last week. As soon as there's a skiff of snow every tube who got a Berghaus fleece for Christmas thinks they're a fucking Sherpa. "

» Add a new message to this topic