FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > women like crossdressers ?

women like crossdressers ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ara x OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cork

in my experience I've found very few real women like a guy dressed as a woman. thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Met a few but not many, mostly as part of couples. They do exist lol

By *andyCane4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Sligo

I know of some women who have asked guys to dress as part of a roleplay.

By *ileen_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

Let's not beat about the bush. Do you mean "like" is in wanting to fuck? I have not met any personally, they might exist though. "Like" as in being friendly and glad to chat about shoes and bitch about men, then there are plenty

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

"Let's not beat about the bush. Do you mean "like" is in wanting to fuck? I have not met any personally, they might exist though. "Like" as in being friendly and glad to chat about shoes and bitch about men, then there are plenty "

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Her..I like my man dressed up for me..simples ..

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Women like this are very rare, when you do find one that does like crossdressers I'd say hold onto her.. she will definitely be a very special lady

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

In my experience, yes there are not many but they do exist. I found if you "own it" and manage to be confident as a cd you'll find more. Secrecy is a big obstacle. My hot neighbour has confessed she has a thing for tall slim girls but I just wouldn't confide in her that I dabble. Too close to home.

kinkville

"In my experience, yes there are not many but they do exist. I found if you "own it" and manage to be confident as a cd you'll find more. Secrecy is a big obstacle. My hot neighbour has confessed she has a thing for tall slim girls but I just wouldn't confide in her that I dabble. Too close to home."

Tgirls

Limerick/ tipp

How does the subject come up in conversation tho Pamela?

By *sexyoneWoman  over a year ago

Northside

I know lots u just not looking in right places

"I know lots u just not looking in right places "

Please please tell us the right places lol

Limerick/ tipp

"I know lots u just not looking in right places

Please please tell us the right places lol "

This lol..

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

I have a few female friends that I have met while dressed en femme and are supportive of me but I think that's as far as things will go, friends.

Psexyone if you know of a cisfemale that would date a cd send then send her my way please

kinkville

"How does the subject come up in conversation tho Pamela?"

I might get a compliment on my dress or I might ask them for makeup tips etc

By *aramondTV/TS  over a year ago

BFS / DUB

They do seem to be out there, but alas not many.

Limerick/ tipp

Just thought I might ask on this forum. Where do you girls get your footwear.. I'm looking for nice chunky heel ankle boots but in size 10

kinkville

"Just thought I might ask on this forum. Where do you girls get your footwear.. I'm looking for nice chunky heel ankle boots but in size 10"

Anywhere we can. Amazon, Ebay, tvchix aliexpress etc.

I have been with two couples the lady's loved it.

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

We love it!

I have had plenty of fun at rvc nights with ladies/couples but at the same time distinctly aware it isn't proportionally high per capita how many females want to be sexual with a cd and so what....that's fair enough. There isn't any oblifation to be attracted to us although I must say I find the vast majority of ladies very respectful towards us "gurls".

Conversely...at parties I have men give me dirty looks... throw their eyes up etc and the vast majority of mail I get is from straight guys. I've also played with guys but in my experience a large section of the males I have come across either want to fuck me or despise what I represent (that's their perogative too mind you)

I think in general women with the swing or kink community are more understanding and can offer a safe space in which to be "one of the girls" but that doesn't mean they want to fuck us.

I've met some unbelievable women here over the years. Very glad of their friendship and company x

By *igbeefyMan  over a year ago

belfast

My playmate/fuckbuddy enjoys me wearing stockings, sussies and her panties as we have fun together.

By *irCumsAlotCouple  over a year ago

WESTMEATH

This is an area we decided as couple to play in but haven't yet had the chance our main issue is they can't arrived dressed and ready to play.. Its a kinky turn on but neither of us have the desire to help with the getting ready like many want

"This is an area we decided as couple to play in but haven't yet had the chance our main issue is they can't arrived dressed and ready to play.. Its a kinky turn on but neither of us have the desire to help with the getting ready like many want "

Would a hotel meet sort this ?

If they are worried about driving to yours dressed and being seen as a cd in the car etc ?

They'd still need to get dressed first themselves in hotel room and beckon you up x

I do but it all depends on the person underneath, i think if i could see the person underneath on the profile not dressed it would help. . Also the style would be a big thing if it doesn't attract me, it has to catch my eye. I have played with a few now not one has taken my monster yet.

"I do but it all depends on the person underneath, i think if i could see the person underneath on the profile not dressed it would help. . Also the style would be a big thing if it doesn't attract me, it has to catch my eye. I have played with a few now not one has taken my monster yet. "

Need to try that again but with taking popperz. It's quite a size alright !

"I do but it all depends on the person underneath, i think if i could see the person underneath on the profile not dressed it would help. . Also the style would be a big thing if it doesn't attract me, it has to catch my eye. I have played with a few now not one has taken my monster yet. "

I think, and speaking for myself here, I would never put pics of the other side of me up here, I’d always be happy to share with someone, but here and on Instagram, I can be the true side of who I am, so I would never mix the 2

WESTMEATH

[Removed by poster at 23/01/21 11:47:22]

WESTMEATH

"This is an area we decided as couple to play in but haven't yet had the chance our main issue is they can't arrived dressed and ready to play.. Its a kinky turn on but neither of us have the desire to help with the getting ready like many want

If they are worried about driving to yours dressed and being seen as a cd in the car etc ?

They'd still need to get dressed first themselves in hotel room and beckon you up x "

Most we've chatted to look for us to accom not many look for hotel setting

"This is an area we decided as couple to play in but haven't yet had the chance our main issue is they can't arrived dressed and ready to play.. Its a kinky turn on but neither of us have the desire to help with the getting ready like many want

They'd still need to get dressed first themselves in hotel room and beckon you up x

Most we've chatted to look for us to accom not many look for hotel setting"

I guess it a secure place that most look for, probably 90% are doing it in secret and wouldn’t have the confidence to use a hotel

Most we've chatted to look for us to accom not many look for hotel setting"

That's a pity xx

WESTMEATH

That's a pity xx"

It is a pity most def that they can't show up dressed ready to play

That's a pity xx

It is a pity most def that they can't show up dressed ready to play "

Hang in there and don’t give up hope , you’d never know what will happen

"I do but it all depends on the person underneath, i think if i could see the person underneath on the profile not dressed it would help. . Also the style would be a big thing if it doesn't attract me, it has to catch my eye. I have played with a few now not one has taken my monster yet.

Need to try that again but with taking popperz. It's quite a size alright !"

Popperz are a big turn off for me am afraid.

"I do but it all depends on the person underneath, i think if i could see the person underneath on the profile not dressed it would help. . Also the style would be a big thing if it doesn't attract me, it has to catch my eye. I have played with a few now not one has taken my monster yet.

Popperz are a big turn off for me am afraid. "

Damn !! Lol

Damn !! Lol"

I don't like the fact that one would think that it's that bad to have to fake out of there head for it. When done properly it shouldn't hurt, little by little it just slides in lots of deep breaths and pauses lol. I actually think those popperz should be banned they make your scull feel like it's going to explode. What's the whole purpose of a meet then when i would know that.

Damn !! Lol

I don't like the fact that one would think that it's that bad to have to fake out of there head for it. When done properly it shouldn't hurt, little by little it just slides in lots of deep breaths and pauses lol. I actually think those popperz should be banned they make your scull feel like it's going to explode. What's the whole purpose of a meet then when i would know that. "

Totally agree, the whole experience is there to be enjoyed, not dulled by those.

The human body can do lots with patience .

I’d love to try sometime

Damn !! Lol

I don't like the fact that one would think that it's that bad to have to fake out of there head for it. When done properly it shouldn't hurt, little by little it just slides in lots of deep breaths and pauses lol. I actually think those popperz should be banned they make your scull feel like it's going to explode. What's the whole purpose of a meet then when i would know that.

Totally agree, the whole experience is there to be enjoyed, not dulled by those.

I’d love to try sometime "

Yes lovely pictures Mrs, it takes time, patience, trust, practice. To feel is an important part of it, why do it if one doesn't wish to feel that amazing intense feeling to pushing ones body out of the comfort zone. This is where the magic happens.

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

Yes lovely pictures Mrs, it takes time, patience, trust, practice. To feel is an important part of it, why do it if one doesn't wish to feel that amazing intense feeling to pushing ones body out of the comfort zone. This is where the magic happens. "

Absolutely, I have been with guys and looked at them and thought, no way is that going to fit, but if they are patient, and know how to relax you, it will and does, I was taught how to take it a long time ago by a wonderful woman I knew, who would show so much patience, and showed me what can happen if you relax and ease into it, mind blowing

And thank you for the compliment by the way

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

Yes lovely pictures Mrs, it takes time, patience, trust, practice. To feel is an important part of it, why do it if one doesn't wish to feel that amazing intense feeling to pushing ones body out of the comfort zone. This is where the magic happens.

Absolutely, I have been with guys and looked at them and thought, no way is that going to fit, but if they are patient, and know how to relax you, it will and does, I was taught how to take it a long time ago by a wonderful woman I knew, who would show so much patience, and showed me what can happen if you relax and ease into it, mind blowing

And thank you for the compliment by the way "

Yes i was meant to mention the relaxing part just recently trained a guy to watersports. I had to help him to relax and have patience. It was a mind blowing session apparently i am good at it, "you know who you are" he may not be even looking in here.

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

Yes i was meant to mention the relaxing part just recently trained a guy to watersports. I had to help him to relax and have patience. It was a mind blowing session apparently i am good at it, "you know who you are" he may not be even looking in here. "

I’ve never tried that, can’t say it on my list of things to do, but never say never I guess,

Is in an empowering thing? Is that why it’s enjoyable?

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

Yes i was meant to mention the relaxing part just recently trained a guy to watersports. I had to help him to relax and have patience. It was a mind blowing session apparently i am good at it, "you know who you are" he may not be even looking in here.

I’ve never tried that, can’t say it on my list of things to do, but never say never I guess,

Is in an empowering thing? Is that why it’s enjoyable? "

It's very sensual so i guess one would need to be a sensual person to enjoy it.

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

It's very sensual so i guess one would need to be a sensual person to enjoy it. "

Ok, I get that,

It’s always good to push the boundaries in sex and in life

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

It's very sensual so i guess one would need to be a sensual person to enjoy it. "

Watersports ? Yummmm

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

"This is an area we decided as couple to play in but haven't yet had the chance our main issue is they can't arrived dressed and ready to play.. Its a kinky turn on but neither of us have the desire to help with the getting ready like many want "

If I was invited to play I would arrive dressed and ready

By *exytvlegsTV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

I have been lucky enough to find a lady who enjoyed me being Alison we where see each other for while.it was a fantastic friendship.But it is very hard to find a lady on here to be honest.And with the choice woman have on fab I can see why. But one keeps looking and hoping.

By *exytvlegsTV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

I did go to vanilla one night and met to cpls that chatted to for a good while.Was a great night nothing happen for me but was made very welcome.

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

Ok, I get that,

It’s always good to push the boundaries in sex and in life "

Yes very important in life as well. I do like to see the vanilla person underneath the dressing though. But equally i like the imagination as to who is underneath as well. Best meet so far with dressers was a hotel meet with two dressers. One was experienced and the other was novice not list effort. I leave the rest to ye're imagination.

My partner loves me to dress.She buys me stuff all the time

"My partner loves me to dress.She buys me stuff all the time "

Very good lucky you, nice weapon by the way.

kinkville

Speaking for myself only, my wardrobe is limited to looking like a hooker, and a very slutty one at that. I have left the house at night and gone for a drive dressed but I could 't commit to driving dressed for a meet.... yet! The thought of unfortunately being in a car accident and facing all sorts while dressed as Pamela freaks me out!

kinkville

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

Yes lovely pictures Mrs, it takes time, patience, trust, practice. To feel is an important part of it, why do it if one doesn't wish to feel that amazing intense feeling to pushing ones body out of the comfort zone. This is where the magic happens. "

Monster, strapon and magic. Where do I sign up?

By *andyCane4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Sligo

I think lots of people come to Fab with fairly set ideas of what they like and don't, what they want and don't and until they experience a little outside their comfort zone may not develop beyond their initial ideas.

But lots of people here do explore new experiences and gradually begin to see sex and pleasure as varied and fun to be enjoyed with 'others'

By *onybart2404TV/TS  over a year ago

keady

Hens teeth

Speaking for myself only, my wardrobe is limited to looking like a hooker, and a very slutty one at that. I have left the house at night and gone for a drive dressed but I could 't commit to driving dressed for a meet.... yet! The thought of unfortunately being in a car accident and facing all sorts while dressed as Pamela freaks me out! "

Lol you do you and all that jazz but i know where your coming from. I went to a meet one evening with a long coat and sexy clothes on under was kind of worried about being stopped at check point . But then kind of wanted to be at the same time.

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

“Well Guard my journey is actually essential” Can be a bit tricky at the moment!! Actually I prefer to arrive dressed myself but this lockdown makes it impossible. Someday soon again hopefully. As for the Ladies who find us a real turn on, I agree, they are few and far between. I have been lucky to have met and loved some fantastic “real Girls” some who have become lifelong friends. Interestingly some of these sexual relationships have morphed into platonic relationships. One good friend regularly calls me Susie even when we are in company and I am in drab - leads to some interesting looks at times.

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

Ok, I get that,

Yes very important in life as well. I do like to see the vanilla person underneath the dressing though. But equally i like the imagination as to who is underneath as well. Best meet so far with dressers was a hotel meet with two dressers. One was experienced and the other was novice not list effort. I leave the rest to ye're imagination. "

I totally understand, if you are ever interested, I’d be happy to send a pic of the person underneath lol

By *tockings199Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

Ok, I get that,

Yes very important in life as well. I do like to see the vanilla person underneath the dressing though. But equally i like the imagination as to who is underneath as well. Best meet so far with dressers was a hotel meet with two dressers. One was experienced and the other was novice not list effort. I leave the rest to ye're imagination.

I totally understand, if you are ever interested, I’d be happy to send a pic of the person underneath lol "

I have a goof few TV friends and love them all to bits xx

Damn !! Lol

I’d love to try sometime

Ok, I get that,

I totally understand, if you are ever interested, I’d be happy to send a pic of the person underneath lol

I have a goof few TV friends and love them all to bits xx"

And you are a great friend to all of us xx

cork

well I've actually chatted to you as a normal guy on here too x

cork

I've chatted to you as a normal guy already x

By *ony phoenixMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Im pure blessed that my missus loves me dressed and also loves playing with tv's and cd's with me. We often dress together just to chill watching telly, as well as for playtimes too

"in my experience I've found very few real women like a guy dressed as a woman. thoughts?"

Yep there s very few who would like to explore all thre avenues of sexuality.

keady

Yes hard to find

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

It's down to personal likes and what turns one on,I suppose.

Personally I've never been with a man who is a cross dresser...

Something to add to the fuck list I suppose...

"It's down to personal likes and what turns one on,I suppose.

Something to add to the fuck list I suppose... "

Your inbox will be bombarded by randy crossdressers messaging you lol x

Magical Forrest

Your inbox will be bombarded by randy crossdressers messaging you lol x"

Ha ha doubt that

keady

You have blocked crossdresser s

Magical Forrest

"You have blocked crossdresser s"

Sorted that

keady

Now blocked on age lol

"in my experience I've found very few real women like a guy dressed as a woman. thoughts?"

keady

Same

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Your inbox will be bombarded by randy crossdressers messaging you lol x

Ha ha doubt that "

You're welcome into our parlour (wtf is a parlour, some are thinking) anytime.

PS. Not the social media site!

By *mmaCD1029TV/TS  over a year ago

Bangor NI

Ive chatted to a girl who was willing to help me to build confidence dressed in public and also met an amazing couple where the woman played with me while the guy came in and out.

Would love to have more experience dressed with females some day

"My partner loves me to dress.She buys me stuff all the time "

lucky you, cause it's that what I'm looking for and it's is a really a rare case and tiny percantage from from already small number of single females

keady

I wish

By *rya crossMan  over a year ago

enniskeen

Yeah I have met a few they get the both Male and female with tv/cd it’s been fun

By *rya crossMan  over a year ago

enniskeen

Yeah it’s a fantastic place

» Add a new message to this topic