FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sliding Doors

Sliding Doors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No covid...

What big events/changes/moments could have possibly happened for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"2020...

No covid...

What big events/changes/moments could have possibly happened for you?"

Tbh I'm quite happy i had 2020 its given me time to reassess what I want from life, from friendships and relationships.

"2020...

No covid...

What big events/changes/moments could have possibly happened for you?

Tbh I'm quite happy i had 2020 its given me time to reassess what I want from life, from friendships and relationships. "

Love this and your outlook

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Nothing really would have been that different bar hopefully would have gotten a few nights away somewhere and gone on a road trip or 2. And more mngs. But apart from that my life was pretty much the same as I worked the whole way through.

I miss seeing some friends and family but it also made me realise who was genuine and who wasn't so that's a plus. And to appreciate those who are real friends even more.

It also made me realise what a stunning part of the world I live in and there's so much more to see.

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

I think it would have been more of the same as previous years so there was a lot of good to come out of it. I reassessed things and got work done that wouldn't have been done otherwise. Change is usually good so I think I'll do things differently in the future

Loving the positivity..

My year would have had more sex. About all the change I can envision

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I would have been on a new hiking adventure in Spain but discovered some new gems closer to home.

I would have still had a good salary in a stressful high pressure job but instead have much less financial security which is balanced by much less work related stress.

I prefer the new perspectives.

By *uriousVoyeurMan  over a year ago

Northside

2020 was supposed to be the year I finally made a lot of money. I had some very lucrative work lined up which ended up cancelled because of covid. What that money couldn't have bought however was the quality time I got to spend at home with the family!! Walks for hours,board games with the TV off, listening to our record collection,meals around the table and generally just having a laugh! It ended up nothing like how I thought the year would be but I'm a lot better for it! I've learned that I'm actually a very lucky man!

» Add a new message to this topic