FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > English Women dirtier !!

English Women dirtier !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildjonny2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick / cork

Was on the uk version earlier.... my god they are a lot more dirtier than Irish women especially the photos. Agree or disagree? Just putting it out there !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Have you told them that over there?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Be careful you don't annoy the Scottish and Welsh women though.

limerick / cork

Sorry I meant the Uk.... come on girls give us your views on this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your are not 100% correct Opes!

There is a larger volume of human beings in the UK and a broader spectrum

The ratios are somewhat similiar irrespective of nationality

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Aha so thats where ive been going wrong. Its a competition. How did i miss that one. oh well.

and also apologies the OP was looking for girls opinions and im a woman so ill exit stage left

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Feckin Brexit has a lot to answer for

limerick / cork

I’m not criticising Irish women I’m just saying Uk are a lot more kinkier with there photos

"Feckin Brexit has a lot to answer for "

Is there a difference between a British ewe and an Irish ewe BG?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

They just don't do the guilt stuff.

limerick / cork

True yeah !!

I can only speak from my own experience, and it’s a very broad generalisation, but the English females tend to be a lot less prudish than your average Irish equivalent. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is mirrored on here.

Well I do be absolutely filthy after a day down the bog sweat pouring off me from all those loads....of turf. Not sure UK ladies can rise to that level of filth

somewhere

"Feckin Brexit has a lot to answer for

Is there a difference between a British ewe and an Irish ewe BG? "

Only the price paid per kilo

[Removed by poster at 21/01/21 19:01:02]

Dirtier?? Hahhaha

"They just don't do the guilt stuff. "

Add a tablespoon of 'gossip'

Having lived in the UK for a bit I find that most people keep out of everyone's business there. The population density helps remain anonymous for the most part, but as soon as a fella down the road here sees yer wan walk in the bar on St. Stephen's Day they feel compelled to let them, and everyone else, know that they know and make it awkward for everyone. That's not to say that the same doesn't happen in the UK, just less of it.

"[Removed by poster at 21/01/21 19:01:02]"

And should we generalise about Irish men judging by your pics OP?

There's all sorts on both sites it just depends where your eyes are drawn i think.

limerick / cork

I’m not slagging off Irish women at all. Just saying what I see on this site that’s all

"Feckin Brexit has a lot to answer for

Is there a difference between a British ewe and an Irish ewe BG?

Only the price paid per kilo "

Which is best?

"I’m not slagging off Irish women at all. Just saying what I see on this site that’s all"

Well rephrase yourself and compliment us instead or there'll be no riding for you methinks

By *ub23Man  over a year ago

wandering

Maybe I could be wrong in saying this but sex is kind of still a bad word to mention in Ireland but compared to England they seem to be an awful lot more open on talking about sex and obviously doing other things relating to sex to? Only an opinion

Yes ... and the amount of times

Iv had to pull photos down or hide my profile because someone I.know via my work or life contacts me ... its a simply awful .feeling to feel u are so close to getting disgraced down the local pub amongst perperhaps a group of guys/ girls passing their phone around to have a gwak at ur profile and naughty pics ... we have so much to loose in.Ireland , u reputation will follow u all around this little isle of ours .... I have a old fab friend who got so badly exposed in ireland that he no longer lives in Ireland because of it .

Were a very prideful nation and those with.non are the most.drangerous to.brush shoulders with !

"They just don't do the guilt stuff.

Having lived in the UK for a bit I find that most people keep out of everyone's business there. The population density helps remain anonymous for the most part, but as soon as a fella down the road here sees yer wan walk in the bar on St. Stephen's Day they feel compelled to let them, and everyone else, know that they know and make it awkward for everyone. That's not to say that the same doesn't happen in the UK, just less of it."

"Yes ... and the amount of times

Iv had to pull photos down or hide my profile because someone I.know via my work or life contacts me ... its a simply awful .feeling to feel u are so close to getting disgraced down the local pub amongst perperhaps a group of guys/ girls passing their phone around to have a gwak at ur profile and naughty pics ... we have so much to loose in.Ireland , u reputation will follow u all around this little isle of ours .... I have a old fab friend who got so badly exposed in ireland that he no longer lives in Ireland because of it .

Were a very prideful nation and those with.non are the most.drangerous to.brush shoulders with !

They just don't do the guilt stuff.

Having lived in the UK for a bit I find that most people keep out of everyone's business there. The population density helps remain anonymous for the most part, but as soon as a fella down the road here sees yer wan walk in the bar on St. Stephen's Day they feel compelled to let them, and everyone else, know that they know and make it awkward for everyone. That's not to say that the same doesn't happen in the UK, just less of it."

Be damned if they can't accept that other people act positively about their sexuality. You see similar in all facets of life here in Ireland. Rarely supportive. You'd be brought down a notch or two to remind you that you're not better than anyone else who never tried. I hope everyone here can have fun and that all women can be more comfortable and safe sharing their pictures so that I can enjoy fabbing them...

limerick / cork

Ya whatever

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

interesting topic , to bad we run out of popcorn

By *anzorMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I tend to agree with you ..

By *inglemyclitpleaseWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Oooooh is this where we beg for validation? Are we worthy opponents to the British sirens?

I may dust off the cobwebs....let the battle commence! Cmon Ireland...anyone fancy a spite shag? Thatl show em!!??

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Why feed the ???? yee anit wise.

I'm originally from the UK lol been told I'm extremely filthy, tbh I suppose I am hahaha

limerick / cork

U see I was right lol

"Was on the uk version earlier.... my god they are a lot more dirtier than Irish women especially the photos. Agree or disagree? Just putting it out there !!"

Fantasies fulfilled then OP?

And I find Irish men alot more filthier . We are thinking of moving to Northern Ireland in the next few years .

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

England/UK the sexes are more equal and its acceptable for women to chase a man with out feeling like a slut. It's also OK to be attracted to a man, rather than the poster that hangs in the minds of your peers, parents or social media.

Those feeling transcends to the type of pictures that are deemed acceptable in the eyes of others.

As far as kink goes they might not show it but both sets of women have enough to go around.

I'm sure this debate will end in tears Terry

Not dirtier just more open sexually

English here . I would say maybe more liberal some of us are just about the free love and all that

Now that’s filth if ever I heard it and I love it well said x

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

English women are alot filthier(in a good way) in general. Realised that from my younger years.

"They just don't do the guilt stuff. "

Yes.

800 years of oppression followed by heavy handed Catholic rule didn't help us (men AND women) much. The guilt is still real for many people even today.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

All I see is arseholes

By *onny17Man  over a year ago

irishtown

"All I see is arseholes "

We are all perving on yours..

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I’m not criticising Irish women I’m just saying Uk are a lot more kinkier with there photos "

We’re not that much kinkier up north

Come up and visit and see how prudish our uk women are up here (only some though )

Doire Theas

"All I see is arseholes

We are all perving on yours.."

I don’t think you can see mine

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"All I see is arseholes "

Yeah I think I’d agree with this too. I’ve experienced it first hand with two of my previous girlfriends mothers. Irish mother was a typical Irish mammy - (gwaaaan the Irish mas), cool, calm and collected but a bit boring. The other ones, was English and she was the complete opposite - mad, loud, flirty and dirty ( I’ve written a true story of a few nights with her )

Yet when I think about it, given the choice it’s the Irish mammy I’d love to f**k because of her Irish persona

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I won't lie I perv a lot on the English profiles..

By *ohn400Man  over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

when i lived in London a few years ago i did have my english profile...much easier meeting girls/cpls over there //

nothing happens here in Ireland.

They definitely are

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

There are approx 66m in the UK so a much better chance of finding much dirtier women, much quieter women, much frigid women lol.

I lived in UK for 11 years.

on the hill NordWest of

I can't understand why some on here feel offended by the op. Is it because you feel that you're as dirty as the Brits and hard done by the generalisation? Or are you offended for the British women? Or do you feel less dirty is better and the statement makes it sound the other way around? Or do you feel just jealous because the Brits seem to have less shame to live out their sexuality? Please enlighten me.

If you take into consideration the Irish history and the oppression by the catholic church, the close knit communities and the size of the Irish island and its population I'd say it comes with no surprise that sexual liberation hasn't progressed as far as in the UK but it's slowly catching up.

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

UK is more populated and has much more attractive foreigners, that's the reason

"I can't understand why some on here feel offended by the op. Is it because you feel that you're as dirty as the Brits and hard done by the generalisation? Or are you offended for the British women? Or do you feel less dirty is better and the statement makes it sound the other way around? Or do you feel just jealous because the Brits seem to have less shame to live out their sexuality? Please enlighten me.

If you take into consideration the Irish history and the oppression by the catholic church, the close knit communities and the size of the Irish island and its population I'd say it comes with no surprise that sexual liberation hasn't progressed as far as in the UK but it's slowly catching up. "

I think comparing women is bad form in general, but especially in public.

on the hill NordWest of

"I can't understand why some on here feel offended by the op. Is it because you feel that you're as dirty as the Brits and hard done by the generalisation? Or are you offended for the British women? Or do you feel less dirty is better and the statement makes it sound the other way around? Or do you feel just jealous because the Brits seem to have less shame to live out their sexuality? Please enlighten me.

If you take into consideration the Irish history and the oppression by the catholic church, the close knit communities and the size of the Irish island and its population I'd say it comes with no surprise that sexual liberation hasn't progressed as far as in the UK but it's slowly catching up.

I think comparing women is bad form in general, but especially in public."

If so whatabout comparing men?

The op didn't classify his observation in any way, he didn't say it's better or sexier or the opposite as in disgraceful, so why the offense? If you're happy with your level of dirtyness why feel offended by a generalised observation?

By *ubeMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

To be fair, if a woman or a man in any part of Ireland was as open about there sexuality or fantasy's they would be the talk of the town. Just one step off the locals turning up with pitchforks to run them out of town, as someone said its a small place and you could never keep anything private, Irish people like nothing more than judging everyone they come in contact with. Hopefully some day we will just get on with our own life and let everyone get on with there life.

The op didn't classify his observation in any way, he didn't say it's better or sexier or the opposite as in disgraceful, so why the offense? If you're happy with your level of dirtyness why feel offended by a generalised observation? "

ah i just got the hump briefly. i dislike generalised comparisons & i can get indignant on behalf of others. apologies to OP for being personal though. and i appreciate the comments on the impact of Irish culture on the community here.

somewhere

"To be fair, if a woman or a man in any part of Ireland was as open about there sexuality or fantasy's they would be the talk of the town. Just one step off the locals turning up with pitchforks to run them out of town, as someone said its a small place and you could never keep anything private, Irish people like nothing more than judging everyone they come in contact with. Hopefully some day we will just get on with our own life and let everyone get on with there life. "

There's a woman on here,has photo's regularly in the top 3,has full face photos ( amazing eyes ) on her profile

Is sexy as fuck,works in a job in the community where she must easily be recognised

She doesn't have locals with pitch forks running her out of town as far as I know....so its not everyone

limerick / cork

Just throwing it out there no need to be offended .

If you take into consideration the Irish history and the oppression by the catholic church, the close knit communities and the size of the Irish island and its population I'd say it comes with no surprise that sexual liberation hasn't progressed as far as in the UK but it's slowly catching up. "

I agree with all of this

The bog

"To be fair, if a woman or a man in any part of Ireland was as open about there sexuality or fantasy's they would be the talk of the town. Just one step off the locals turning up with pitchforks to run them out of town, as someone said its a small place and you could never keep anything private, Irish people like nothing more than judging everyone they come in contact with. Hopefully some day we will just get on with our own life and let everyone get on with there life.

There's a woman on here,has photo's regularly in the top 3,has full face photos ( amazing eyes ) on her profile

Is sexy as fuck,works in a job in the community where she must easily be recognised

She doesn't have locals with pitch forks running her out of town as far as I know....so its not everyone "

This sounds like me

somewhere

"To be fair, if a woman or a man in any part of Ireland was as open about there sexuality or fantasy's they would be the talk of the town. Just one step off the locals turning up with pitchforks to run them out of town, as someone said its a small place and you could never keep anything private, Irish people like nothing more than judging everyone they come in contact with. Hopefully some day we will just get on with our own life and let everyone get on with there life.

She doesn't have locals with pitch forks running her out of town as far as I know....so its not everyone

This sounds like me"

I dont like to name people on a thread but yes its you

The bog

This sounds like me

I dont like to name people on a thread but yes its you "

I can't even get a meet near me let alone anyone with a pitch fork.. lol

All my family know im on here so I've nothing to hid I've a 25 year old daughter and whenever I say I'm going out for while nice a meet she says are ya going to get me a new daddy..lol..

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

This sounds like me

I dont like to name people on a thread but yes its you

I can't even get a meet near me let alone anyone with a pitch fork.. lol

All my family know im on here so I've nothing to hid I've a 25 year old daughter and whenever I say I'm going out for while nice a meet she says are ya going to get me a new daddy..lol.."

I'm reasonably close

Doire Theas

Damn it is it our fault we are all fond of a bath

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Some of the most depraved or filthy women I've met where from Ireland. They just don't let on how depraved they are

Doire Theas

"Some of the most depraved or filthy women I've met where from Ireland. They just don't let on how depraved they are "

So just better at hiding it then

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"Was on the uk version earlier.... my god they are a lot more dirtier than Irish women especially the photos. Agree or disagree? Just putting it out there !!"
you should see them when they are on a hen party in Benidorm full of Cheap wine

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Some of the most depraved or filthy women I've met where from Ireland. They just don't let on how depraved they are

So just better at hiding it then "

Definitely

"I’m not criticising Irish women I’m just saying Uk are a lot more kinkier with there photos

We’re not that much kinkier up north

Come up and visit and see how prudish our uk women are up here (only some though )"

Ha. I have always enjoyed the company of “uk” women in the north

"Well I do be absolutely filthy after a day down the bog sweat pouring off me from all those loads....of turf. Not sure UK ladies can rise to that level of filth"

Not even stopping for an oul sup of tae and a sangwich

The bog

"Well I do be absolutely filthy after a day down the bog sweat pouring off me from all those loads....of turf. Not sure UK ladies can rise to that level of filth

Not even stopping for an oul sup of tae and a sangwich "

Oh the turf sandwiches hand covered in peat and it going all over the sandwich and u end up eating it as well ..ha ha..

Gota love the turf sandwiches and the bottle of cold tea lol

By *heilsWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

The op didn't classify his observation in any way, he didn't say it's better or sexier or the opposite as in disgraceful, so why the offense? If you're happy with your level of dirtyness why feel offended by a generalised observation? "

well said. I must say my preconceived notions of the Irish were blown out of the water when I arrived 20+ years ago and even more so once I joined fab! Much more sexually open than I ever imagined but I still see the stigma and need to hide due to the size and closeness of community... gosh the curtain twitchers and gossips are still alive and well and love a good story to twist!

By *he wanerding bullMan  over a year ago

cavan

All you have to do is look at Eastenders there riding all around them and then back with the wife/husband a few weeks later and not a notion passed.

By *heilsWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

"All you have to do is look at Eastenders there riding all around them and then back with the wife/husband a few weeks later and not a notion passed."

Also Emmerdale and Corrie...most of the characters have riden half the other characters or been in a "relationship"...nothing said when get with the next one hahaha

By *he wanerding bullMan  over a year ago

cavan

"All you have to do is look at Eastenders there riding all around them and then back with the wife/husband a few weeks later and not a notion passed.

Also Emmerdale and Corrie...most of the characters have riden half the other characters or been in a "relationship"...nothing said when get with the next one hahaha"

Yes it's all forgotten about very quickly. Actually is a good thing

» Add a new message to this topic