FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Innuendos in the movies

Innuendos in the movies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So rewatched Smokey and the Bandit this week and its unreal the amount of innuendos in it. Even though a lot of butt's movies had them.

Bandit gives Carrie the handle of "frog" she asks why?

He replys " because you're always hopping around. And you're kinda cute like a frog, id like ta jump ya"

After they jump the broken bridge

Carrie: that was great. I want to jump something else, I want to jump a car or a house, I wanna jump something!

Bandit: then jump me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Every James Bond film but my favorite

Moneypenny to James

James you are a cunning linguist

"Every James Bond film but my favorite

Moneypenny to James

James you are a cunning linguist"

Oh god ya forgot about the bond movies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watch the kids movie "Barnyard"

Excellent innuendos..

By *jallMan  over a year ago

Cork/Sligo

"So rewatched Smokey and the Bandit this week and its unreal the amount of innuendos in it. Even though a lot of butt's movies had them.

He replys " because you're always hopping around. And you're kinda cute like a frog, id like ta jump ya"

Carrie: that was great. I want to jump something else, I want to jump a car or a house, I wanna jump something!

"

seriously??!! Just came off nights and watched it all! Needed a laugh and a thread about favourite cars in movies reminded me.

And there's loads more innuendos from Justice T, the hookers, random cops snowman....its all totally filthy and I never knew the half of it

"So rewatched Smokey and the Bandit this week and its unreal the amount of innuendos in it. Even though a lot of butt's movies had them.

seriously??!! Just came off nights and watched it all! Needed a laugh and a thread about favourite cars in movies reminded me.

And there's loads more innuendos from Justice T, the hookers, random cops snowman....its all totally filthy and I never knew the half of it "

I watched it a few years ago and couldn't get over all the innuendos as you said from all of the cast.

By *andyCane4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Sligo

“Darling it’s better down where it’s wetter.”

The Little Mermaid

Cork/Sligo

"“Darling it’s better down where it’s wetter.”

The Little Mermaid"

Who would have thought, eh?

Cork/Sligo

And there's loads more innuendos from Justice T, the hookers, random cops snowman....its all totally filthy and I never knew the half of it "

Ya, its just great fun, no effort required, switch off all grey matter and enjoy..

By *ubcouple99Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Pearse brosnan as James Bond when he’s in bed with the sexy doctor Christmas and she says ,oh James that was amazing and he replies hmmmm I thought Christmas came only once a year

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

You only need to look at the famous Rainbow episode for innuendo.

» Add a new message to this topic