FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cock rings

Cock rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arrie69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

What do you think of guys who walk around a nudist beach or a club wearing a cockring. Is it nice to see or put you off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Never wore one but some cock cages look dam painful

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I would think at a nudist beach it wouldn't be something that would be appreciated. At a club that's up to the wearer if he wants to wear one. I can't see it being a issue in that scenario.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Ive seen a couple of men wearing one on nude beaches in Ireland usually in the gay section of the beach so assume they're gay

I also go for nude swims a few times per month( pre covid ) and only ever saw one man wearing one in the pool

Are they a fashion item also

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Last time at Haulover, they were all the rage. Trouble is that they get you hard, so you keep seeing the guys take them off, then put them back on quite often.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I prefer cocks in the nude. I don't like the look of a str@ngled cock, free willy is more my thing.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"Ive seen a couple of men wearing one on nude beaches in Ireland usually in the gay section of the beach so assume they're gay

I also go for nude swims a few times per month( pre covid ) and only ever saw one man wearing one in the pool

"

No!!! Purely functional. Why on earth would someone wear one into the sea?? They’re for maintaining an erection. Bizarre!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive seen a couple of men wearing one on nude beaches in Ireland usually in the gay section of the beach so assume they're gay

No!!! Purely functional. Why on earth would someone wear one into the sea?? They’re for maintaining an erection. Bizarre!!!"

Exactly what i thought..

By *stoppMan  over a year ago

Durham

Often thought of getting one myself

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

Would it not be dangerous ? Blood needs to be able to flow in that area I would assume. Def not a fashion accessory

By *portfuckerMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Given the need to put the ring on while the cock is flaccid, you are bound to see guys walking around clubs with them on (when the clubs are open, of course). In my experience it piques the interest of women and often provides a conversation starter which can lead to play when I point out the labial stimulation advantages of being fucked by a cock ring wearer.

But I can't see why anyone would wear a ring in a purely naturist setting where erections are frowned upon.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Anytime I've seen them on in a naturist setting there isn't an erection involved...maybe as you say a conversation starter or a piece of jewellery

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

And me there thinking a cock ring was what you put around your willy & it vibrates inside a woman

Am so innocent in so many ways

By *pforit74Man  over a year ago

a secluded seaside cottage, ballybunion,

[Removed by poster at 25/01/21 03:32:29]

By *pforit74Man  over a year ago

a secluded seaside cottage, ballybunion,

No!!! Purely functional. Why on earth would someone wear one into the sea?? They’re for maintaining an erection. Bizarre!!!"

Maybe to use it as a rudder , helps to keep him swimming in a straight line

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"And me there thinking a cock ring was what you put around your willy & it vibrates inside a woman

Am so innocent in so many ways "

They are a thing,,. Clearly NOT so innocent...

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Maybe the steel ones provide negative buoyancy in the water?

» Add a new message to this topic