FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Romanian people courage guys:)

Romanian people courage guys:)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning people about romanian people an opinion!?thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

They are very unlucky in penalty shootouts.

"They are very unlucky in penalty shootouts. "
hmmm maybe yes maybe not

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

To be honest asking someone their nationality when I want to meet them doesnt even come into it.

As long as I think they're decent people I don't care where they're from

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nationality not an issue for me...

"Nationality not an issue for me... "

"To be honest asking someone their nationality when I want to meet them doesnt even come into it.

As long as I think they're decent people I don't care where they're from "

nice words

By *andyrackkyMan  over a year ago

South

I have the privilege of travelling to Romania many times for work (pre/post covid obvs) as we have an office there. Couldn't meet nicer people....and an wonderful country too

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Unfortunately many people think that Romanians are gypsies but i think it's maybe 5-10% of population, and btw Romanian girls are really attractive

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I've been to Romania, and found the people I met very friendly.

"I have the privilege of travelling to Romania many times for work (pre/post covid obvs) as we have an office there. Couldn't meet nicer people....and an wonderful country too"

Beautiful country was at a wedding there a few years ago and loved it. Will definitely be going back

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Dont know if this thread is very appropriate ... everyone makes their own experiences meeting different nationalities...

At the end of the day isnt one of the traits of being a swinger not to judge??

In my humble opinion

Thank you for nice words guys definitly not nationality make you human only the character and yours heart!!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've known some people from Romania they were dead on.I don't think there is a difference between anyone from any country. Some will be nice some are cockwombles. I take each person as a individual not as their nationality.

By *jlovesfunMan  over a year ago

city

This is a stupid question in my opinion. Like every country- including our own there are good & bad people. I think some of the Romanians we see here are not representative of a race just as plenty of people we have here are not typical of people from this island.

Someone's nationality has no relevance to me...if we get on great it doesn't matter where you're from

Belfast

Race creed or colour have no bearing at all as it's more about the individual

Met some sound romanians on sites. If you are sound to me then it doesnt matter where you are from x

It shouldn’t matter where someone is from. If there is a click then have fun. If not no harm done.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"Thank you for nice words guys definitly not nationality make you human only the character and yours heart!! "

Unfortunately all nationalities have an element of good and bad. So its your personality and how you treat people that should define you and not where you were born.

I’d happily have Romanians over a few certain Irish people

"Morning people about romanian people an opinion!?thanks "
Why do you ask? I have been to Romania and while I think ireland is a wealthier country (and wealth doesn't make you better by the way), generally the people are nice and friendly

"Thank you for nice words guys definitly not nationality make you human only the character and yours heart!!

Unfortunately all nationalities have an element of good and bad. So its your personality and how you treat people that should define you and not where you were born. "

Exactly but i find people when i tell i m romanian she block me

"Morning people about romanian people an opinion!?thanks Why do you ask? I have been to Romania and while I think ireland is a wealthier country (and wealth doesn't make you better by the way), generally the people are nice and friendly "
i ask because more romanian guys from fab they hide and i find another nation when they heard about of romanian they block us or me

Magical Forrest

"Morning people about romanian people an opinion!?thanks Why do you ask? I have been to Romania and while I think ireland is a wealthier country (and wealth doesn't make you better by the way), generally the people are nice and friendly i ask because more romanian guys from fab they hide and i find another nation when they heard about of romanian they block us or me "

Well thats on them,and nothing to do with the nationality.

"Morning people about romanian people an opinion!?thanks Why do you ask? I have been to Romania and while I think ireland is a wealthier country (and wealth doesn't make you better by the way), generally the people are nice and friendly i ask because more romanian guys from fab they hide and i find another nation when they heard about of romanian they block us or me "
Sorry you have to experience that. I have been blessed to have had the opportunity to travel a bit and while all countries are different in culture and language we are united by one common trait irrespective of the flag you are born under and that is.. Kindness. Be very very proud of where you come from but keep being kind like you are and decent people will always love you for that

Magical Forrest

On fab one must have thick skin.

There will always be people who don't like you for whatever reason.

Rise above it and move on.

Dont take it personally.

Plenty of fish in the sea as the saying goes....

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Morning people about romanian people an opinion!?thanks Why do you ask? I have been to Romania and while I think ireland is a wealthier country (and wealth doesn't make you better by the way), generally the people are nice and friendly i ask because more romanian guys from fab they hide and i find another nation when they heard about of romanian they block us or me Sorry you have to experience that. I have been blessed to have had the opportunity to travel a bit and while all countries are different in culture and language we are united by one common trait irrespective of the flag you are born under and that is.. Kindness. Be very very proud of where you come from but keep being kind like you are and decent people will always love you for that "

Thats a great thing to say

"I have the privilege of travelling to Romania many times for work (pre/post covid obvs) as we have an office there. Couldn't meet nicer people....and an wonderful country too"

I strongly agree...

"To be honest asking someone their nationality when I want to meet them doesnt even come into it.

As long as I think they're decent people I don't care where they're from nice words "

And the girls are Hot !

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Nationality should not be a issuse, its about the individual character and personality. If nationality becomes an issue, then there is agenda with the individual.

meath

"Thank you for nice words guys definitly not nationality make you human only the character and yours heart!!

Unfortunately all nationalities have an element of good and bad. So its your personality and how you treat people that should define you and not where you were born. Exactly but i find people when i tell i m romanian she block me "

Well then you had a lucky escape from them

meath

"Nationality should not be a issuse, its about the individual character and personality. If nationality becomes an issue, then there is agenda with the individual. "

Absolutely this

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I know people from different countries. Some I like ,some I don't. I obviously know people from the emerald Isle some I like ,some I don't. I judge people on how they treat me and others not on their nationality. Don't see the point of this thread . Just saying.

All about character and personality for me, regarless of where you're from.

We love chatting about cultures and places that we're not familiar with on meets/socials.

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

I've only visited Bucharest and Brasov over a few days - so typical touristy places. Bucharest is one of the finest cities I've been to and Romanians - or the ones I had interactions with anyway - are incredibly friendly and helpful people. Couple of great local beers was a nice bonus

Unfortunately all nationalities have an element of good and bad. So its your personality and how you treat people that should define you and not where you were born. Exactly but i find people when i tell i m romanian she block me

Well then you had a lucky escape from them "

hahaha ya very lucky we was

Unfortunately all nationalities have an element of good and bad. So its your personality and how you treat people that should define you and not where you were born. Exactly but i find people when i tell i m romanian she block me

Well then you had a lucky escape from them "

hahaha ya very lucky we was

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Friendly and like to have a laugh..

"Morning people about romanian people an opinion!?thanks

Friendly and like to have a laugh.. "

thanks

"All about character and personality for me, regarless of where you're from.

We love chatting about cultures and places that we're not familiar with on meets/socials. "

nice thinking

I had a meet here with a guy from Romania a few yrs ago. He was a highly intelligent ex naval officer a complete gentleman who treated me like a queen. He did however tell me of the absolute disgusting reactions from many when he divulged his nationality. Everyone assumed all Romanians were filthy backwards gypsies! I confessed the thought had crossed my mind before I met him, so he gave me a complete history and geography lesson on the country the culture and the many wonderful things in the world that originate from the country. He definately schooled the ignorance out of me anyway.!

South

"I have the privilege of travelling to Romania many times for work (pre/post covid obvs) as we have an office there. Couldn't meet nicer people....and an wonderful country too

Beautiful country was at a wedding there a few years ago and loved it. Will definitely be going back "

Absolutely, I always look forward to going back. Can argue about the price of a beer there too

South

"I have the privilege of travelling to Romania many times for work (pre/post covid obvs) as we have an office there. Couldn't meet nicer people....and an wonderful country too

I strongly agree... "

Me too

Dracula gives Romania a bad rep.

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

Nationality is not genetic . If you are a good person that’s what you are regardless where you are from . Same counts if you are a thug , that’s what you are and your country of origin does not matter

I have been there , first time during the Ceaucescu regime and found a poor surpressed population who were not allowed to have any contact to foreigners and still I experienced their generous customs of hospitality on my hitch hiking trip to Bulgaria . Some shared the little bread they had with me .

In recent years I have worked with Romanians in various constellations and I bow my head to the achievements of the Romanian people, they came a long way

Hard working , warm hearted people , like you find them in any country around the globe

And as someone said before , very hot looking women with the fiery temperament of the South. I remember one ginger head , so adorable

the master

"I had a meet here with a guy from Romania a few yrs ago. He was a highly intelligent ex naval officer a complete gentleman who treated me like a queen. He did however tell me of the absolute disgusting reactions from many when he divulged his nationality. Everyone assumed all Romanians were filthy backwards gypsies! I confessed the thought had crossed my mind before I met him, so he gave me a complete history and geography lesson on the country the culture and the many wonderful things in the world that originate from the country. He definately schooled the ignorance out of me anyway.! "
but gypsies is everywhere in world nice words

"Nationality is not genetic . If you are a good person that’s what you are regardless where you are from . Same counts if you are a thug , that’s what you are and your country of origin does not matter

I have been there , first time during the Ceaucescu regime and found a poor surpressed population who were not allowed to have any contact to foreigners and still I experienced their generous customs of hospitality on my hitch hiking trip to Bulgaria . Some shared the little bread they had with me .

In recent years I have worked with Romanians in various constellations and I bow my head to the achievements of the Romanian people, they came a long way

Hard working , warm hearted people , like you find them in any country around the globe

And as someone said before , very hot looking women with the fiery temperament of the South. I remember one ginger head , so adorable

the master"

thanks

By *upidsVixenWoman  over a year ago

City

Romanian's......exceptionally nice people. Work with a few, excellent and loyal colleagues.

Same with all the professional eastern Europeans.

By *ubcouple99Couple  over a year ago

dublin

The last couple we met on here was at a killing kittens party and were Romanian,they have since left but joined back in Under different name hence the veri is gone also ,but nothing but nice things to say about them ,she looked like Scarlett Johannson and he was handsome also ,both are well verified on here from fab regulars and are always the life of the party ,Ive worked with some sound Romanian lads too ,there’s also some bad eggs to but get that with every nationality

By *ergalMan  over a year ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

Was at a wedding years ago, and was sat with some for dinner. Had a great laugh with them

Like any country/culture you'll have a few bad eggs!

By *iam756Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Kildare laois

Romanian people are nice Easter over there once way a beautiful place and the lady's are beautiful sexy I didn't see a gypsy while there that's what most think when mention Romanian but so not true

Belfast

Too many people can't see beyond the stereotype when it comes to nationality.

As far as I know I've never met anyone from Romania but I've had people from Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Bulgaria work for me at various stages and some where the hardest working and genuine people I've ever met while others were arseholes. It's all down to the individual rather than what's written on their passport.

I've been told by an Englishman once on a training course and an American woman while on hols that I couldn't be a real Irishman because I didn't drink alcohol and never have done. It's all about perception.

I don't know any Romanians but I'm willing to bet that just like every other nationality, some are nice and others aren't.

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Drove across there a few years ago and loved it

By *ohn400Man  over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

I met a romanian couple on here last year...they are all great people //

romanian people are great fun and nice people. Romania is such a beautifull country,iv driven thro it lots of times/

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I've met romanian ladies on another site and two of them were lovely,one not so much,but that's everywhere in life,I think theres a perception of people based on where they are from

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"They are very unlucky in penalty shootouts. "

Haha made me laugh

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

I met both nice ones and bad ones... As usual, it is not a matter of where they are from... Scumbags are from everywhere

"Drove across there a few years ago and loved it "

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Worked with a few and good colleagues I must say.

They put in a decent effort and were straight up and friendly. Couldn't ask for more from that perspective

"I met both nice ones and bad ones... As usual, it is not a matter of where they are from... Scumbags are from everywhere "
. So true . Evry single country had theyr own band people .. Romanian gypsy/bad people begging and pick pocket, Irish gypsi/bad people stabing u and killing u on the street robing and acting like ba lax claiming social welfare in Australia , polish gypsy prostitution’s robing drugs etc... each Country has them .

Work with a few, most are sound but you get the odd dickhead but that goes for every nationality, Romanian Irish polish whichever.

Thank you guys for nice word nationality for us is not important it s much important to be human!!!https://youtu.be/ElN_4vUvTPs

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

There’s a big difference between Romanians & Roma’s , Roma people are from a gypsy background with different intentions for being in Ireland.

I actually didn’t know what you meant on this thread but I agree with most people here... I’ve met some lovely people in the normal world from Romania and haven’t a bad word to say about people from any country .. just assholes from wherever... I’d like to think most people aren’t xenophobics

"Unfortunately many people think that Romanians are gypsies but i think it's maybe 5-10% of population, and btw Romanian girls are really attractive "
3%

By *uttingstagsMan  over a year ago

Navan

Same as ( whatever nationality ), beautiful, ugly, nasty, nice, scum, decent, arrogant, jovial, rude, courteous, ..... I suppose you kind of get my drift. The coincidence of location of birth doesn’t matter all that much, there’s all sort of folks everywhere....

By *uttingstagsMan  over a year ago

Navan

If anything I suppose the Romanians in the last century or so have been very unfortunate to drift from a situation where Bucharest was called “the Little Paris of the East” into fascism and straight from there into a local form of Stalinism. A heritage I suppose people are still struggling with to put behind them.

Romanian swingers are so nice and friendly , they know how to party , and I hav to admit Romanian girls are dame pretty, especially from Catalin Morosanu side of country ,,,

"Dracula gives Romania a bad rep. "

Now that made me giggle.

Thanks

I love hearing Romanian spoken!

When I first heard it I thought it was French/Italian, never would have guessed it was Eastern European

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Have been to Romania beautiful people some very deprived areas that you just dont venture ..same as most nationalities really ..the good n bad

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

Romanians are lovely people, it's the Roma gypsies that give them a bad rep,makes people prejudice towards Romanians, sure even they hate the gypsies.

kilkenny

Look hey hate is a very strong word lets tone it down abit

Glasnevin

"Look hey hate is a very strong word lets tone it down abit"

No it's an accurate word, taken directly from the Romanians I've worked with. They used the exact word, they hate them, why tone down on an actual quote from people?

kilkenny

Ok sorrieee..

Glasnevin

I forgive you babes xoxo

"Dracula gives Romania a bad rep.

Now that made me giggle.

Thanks "

hahaha

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Nationality has nothing to do with our decision on meeting them or not, its the person/couple who matter not where they come from

"Nationality has nothing to do with our decision on meeting them or not, its the person/couple who matter not where they come from "
For us and for you but no all people thinking like us ..thank you

"Nationality has nothing to do with our decision on meeting them or not, its the person/couple who matter not where they come from For us and for you but no all people thinking like us ..thank you "

Sexy profile, nice people. All that matters

I got blocked by other romanians beign a romanian ???? so why care if your getting blocked , it s all about connection , some

People still think here it s facebook , when you can drop everything show a good side , talk flirt have fun , meet , doesn t matter where you from when we all here for same thing

Have fun lil fuckers ??

By *OHN AND ALEXCouple (MM)  over a year ago

kildare

I have been to Romania and I have neighbours who are Romanians I personally found and find them lovely people, as far as I'm concerned there are good and bad people in every country and from all classes.

I hear the folk around Transylvania are good craic.

By *rcher42Man  over a year ago

Ennis

Doesn't matter to me where you're from, in fact quite the opposite. I enjoy meeting people from other cultures.

By *loki_38Man  over a year ago

Rural

Been once, lovely people, stunning women.

[Removed by poster at 04/03/21 12:32:54]

"I hear the folk around Transylvania are good craic. "

Well thank you

Miss_tattoo

Couple Romanian lads working on same site as me .... Good guys ... Decent n straight ..

"Nationality has nothing to do with our decision on meeting them or not, its the person/couple who matter not where they come from For us and for you but no all people thinking like us ..thank you Thank you

Sexy profile, nice people. All that matters"

"Couple Romanian lads working on same site as me .... Good guys ... Decent n straight .. "
thanks

"I hear the folk around Transylvania are good craic. "
Dracula yeesss

Romanian girls in my experience are very petite, have great eyes and are pretty plus sexually have a bit of kink

Just wish there were more here in cork x

By *unguyhere2020Man  over a year ago

Galway can travel

"Couple Romanian lads working on same site as me .... Good guys ... Decent n straight .. thanks "

Romanian people are top class

I was in Bucharest....or little Paris as us locals would call it!

Haha

It was an absolutely beautiful place, there is some areas of poverty like with all cities unfortunately but I found the people to be there absolute dynamite, as if we'd not left home really.

As many have already said, doesn't matter where you're from just that your good peoples. If people have blocked you just cause of that, hopefully they will get a better education soon. As that is what not liking a race of people is, lack of education....but you can also just be a complete asshole too!

. Give them no thought FC!

"I was in Bucharest....or little Paris as us locals would call it!

Haha

It was an absolutely beautiful place, there is some areas of poverty like with all cities unfortunately but I found the people to be there absolute dynamite, as if we'd not left home really.

As many have already said, doesn't matter where you're from just that your good peoples. If people have blocked you just cause of that, hopefully they will get a better education soon. As that is what not liking a race of people is, lack of education....but you can also just be a complete asshole too!

. Give them no thought FC! "

Thank you Jolly

By *heTantrixMan  over a year ago

Cabinteely

I’ve had experiences with Romanian people. Incredibly friendly and fun!

» Add a new message to this topic