FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab Clubs Club

Fab Clubs Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That was tricky to say out loud

I know that I'm very fortunate to have the virtual company of some of the nicest people I could ever ask for when I need it and I think we all need that these days!

So I thought it might be a nice idea to have a place where everyone can find a partner or two to have just that

If you like baking or cooking, if you're a gamer, an avid reader let folk know and maybe strike up a conversation sharing recipes, tips or recommendations!

If you're looking for a new hobby and advice on how to get started or even a bit of motivation to stay fit and active these days, it's always easier when you've someone by your side

Be it on the thread or in private there's no better way to strike up a conversation and break the ice with a common interest!

I know there are support groups as such already but hopefully anyone in need of a distraction or just a chinwag every now and then can find a new friend to share one with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeete

"Peeeeeeeeeeeeeete"

What?

Waterford

"Peeeeeeeeeeeeeete

What? "

Hey

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In an attempt to bump this back up (cos it's another great idea Pete ) I'll start.

I knit, bake and cook, also upcycle furniture and dabble in a bit of decoupage. I play at a bit of traditional music, and dip in and out of photography.

Mrs

Great idea Pete!

Any fellow fabber vegans out there. I’m obsessed with food so would love to share food pics, vegan finds or discuss all the things we put nooch in

I do a lot of messing with cars, self thought mechanic. I’m very creative and do 3D design and 3D printing I took up welding and got qualified in that, do some metal fabrication I also spray paint and love cleaning and detailing cars. Happy to help or advise anyone

"I do a lot of messing with cars, self thought mechanic. I’m very creative and do 3D design and 3D printing I took up welding and got qualified in that, do some metal fabrication I also spray paint and love cleaning and detailing cars. Happy to help or advise anyone "

Mine is an absolute mess to be fair, I can supply the bucket and water

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I do a lot of messing with cars, self thought mechanic. I’m very creative and do 3D design and 3D printing I took up welding and got qualified in that, do some metal fabrication I also spray paint and love cleaning and detailing cars. Happy to help or advise anyone "

Whoo hoo now I know where to go for a service and valet with a smile

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

Im good with ride ons ,the grass cutting type and small honda engines ,i know them inside out ,can breakdown the engines and rebuild them ,i use it as a hobby in long winter months ,have lots of spare parts, as its coming into spring if anyone ever needs help or advice with a problem then drop me a text

My hobbies are motorcycle restoration, nearly finished my first project.. took me 3 years..

Riding motorcycles and motorcycle racing.. The TT is somewhere I've been to on 2 occasions, i try and go every 4 or 5 years..

Trying to keep to the national speed limits which i fail constantly.

Listening to any alternative music in any genre, anything you won't here on the radio or in 'popular music'

Every now and then i try my hand at electronic based music production using loops and edited vocals ripped from the internet.

Waterford

Bumping up the ould list but also wondering if anyone on here makes their own candles?

Dog hair knitting

Why wear a jumper made from a sheep you never met when you can have one made from the dog you love?

The incredibly beautiful and amazing and awesome and beautiful Liz Hurley has been making marmalade during lockdown

Come hither Elizabeth, let the Manbeast spread you on a piece of toast

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

I'm always up for a chat about real life things.

I'm partake in yoga, meditation, reading, baking, and even some colouring. I have been getting into up-cycling furniture since lockdown and I'm looking at getting a new camera to further my interest in photography while I have time.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

My club was the getting pissed and riding at parties club but that's has ended. Even my football , fishing and shooting hobbie have taken a hit. Everything I like doing involves either lots of people or travel.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"My club was the getting pissed and riding at parties club but that's has ended. Even my football , fishing and shooting hobbie have taken a hit. Everything I like doing involves either lots of people or travel. "

Is the fishing and shooting gone because of travel restrictions

By *ilfeaterMan  over a year ago

limerick

I enjoy creative writing although it's more of a therapy than a hobby

I like doing DIY auto repairs and servicing. I breed a lot of budgies. I love interior design and upcycling. I used to own a small business making hand crafted furniture from recycled materials.

I love to play my bodhrann and give it a good oul rhythmic banging. I consider myself quite artistic but drawing is not my thing. I am a member of a local drama group where I design and build sets and act in plays.

I find chit chat very hard. A conversation has to involve teaching or learning for me to be genuinely interested.

Guess I'm into a lot of stuff

By *ilfeaterMan  over a year ago

limerick

"In an attempt to bump this back up (cos it's another great idea Pete ) I'll start.

I knit, bake and cook, also upcycle furniture and dabble in a bit of decoupage. I play at a bit of traditional music, and dip in and out of photography.

Mrs"

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"My club was the getting pissed and riding at parties club but that's has ended. Even my football , fishing and shooting hobbie have taken a hit. Everything I like doing involves either lots of people or travel.

Is the fishing and shooting gone because of travel restrictions "

Yeah there's nothing within 5k. Even inside Dublin there's only a a few spots for pike most of my fishing was done in Cavan Westmeath region or the barrow.

Quite a few into up-cycling furniture it seems! Does anyone sell on what they make?

» Add a new message to this topic