littleborough

hello I've heard its like Sunday sport newspaper can any one verify plz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Huh?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's owned by Bel Tel isn't it? You know we don't do sex here in Northern Ireland so no tits in the Sunday Life. Well, not the kind that women have anyway.

Might you be thinking of the Sunday World? I haven't seen one of those in years so no idea what the tit quotient is.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Even before covid there was no life in Northern Ireland on a Sunday. Everything was illegal and the only tits to appear in the papers were elected ones.

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The Sunday Life is a tabloid newspaper in Northern Ireland and has been published since 23 October 1988. It is the sister paper of The Belfast Telegraph and is owned by Independent News & Media. Neither would publish nudity as such and would supposedly be above your red top papers

By *.A.MGUY55 OP   Man  over a year ago

littleborough

ah ok no problem so who ever told me it was like our tits an bum paper is wrong thats a shame

By *.A.MGUY55 OP   Man  over a year ago

littleborough

"It's owned by Bel Tel isn't it? You know we don't do sex here in Northern Ireland so no tits in the Sunday Life. Well, not the kind that women have anyway.

Might you be thinking of the Sunday World? I haven't seen one of those in years so no idea what the tit quotient is. "

Sunday world used to be fantastic I've bought that paper for years 90s used to have saucy stories an sexy pics but its all adverts now mainly for tesco etc

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"It's owned by Bel Tel isn't it? You know we don't do sex here in Northern Ireland so no tits in the Sunday Life. Well, not the kind that women have anyway.

Might you be thinking of the Sunday World? I haven't seen one of those in years so no idea what the tit quotient is.

Sunday world used to be fantastic I've bought that paper for years 90s used to have saucy stories an sexy pics but its all adverts now mainly for tesco etc"

Every little Helps

By *aggie MaeWoman  over a year ago

Just out and about

Can't remember the last time I bought a paper

Last thing I can remember that had tits on it that I didn't go to google for, was a Tin of Tennants sitting in the fridge that my dad put there and pissed my ma off

» Add a new message to this topic