FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Check my profile

Check my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I made a bio for my profile and I was wondering if anyone would help me out with what to add to it.

Would really appreciate it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

You could add photos and maybe consider removing your status update for a start.

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

I'd absolutely get rid of that status.

Add a few more pics

Basically do what RB said lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah no such thing of a slag on here...

Belfast

Saying you are in anything really means you aren't really too bothered or fussy. Be more specific and give people some idea of your personality and what you bring to the table rather than expecting them to do all the hard work having to ask.

Saying your into anything doesn't sound appealing either.. Be more specific. You should read some guys profiles that have been here a while to get an idea. My advice ... Always be nice, it's appreciated

Honestly, Ohpee, the best advice anyone could offer is to search for similar threads already on the forum; there's some wonderful advice from many friendly Fabbers!

What I would say though is that whilst you're asking about your bio whether it be that or your pictures, your header or anything related to your profile it's your opportunity to put your personality across! So make the most of it!

With regards to what you have already written in your bio could you yourself say that it would grab your attention if you stumbled upon it? That's the litmus test!

Maybe talk about your interests, sexual or otherwise, with the idea of creating conversation starters; most people look at, and read, a profile before deciding whether to open or reply to a message after all.

Your username would lead me to believe you're into music so don't be afraid to talk about that! It shows your personality and can create a wee ice breaker if someone has a mutual interest!

Best of luck, Ohpee

By *nnocentguy69Man  over a year ago

somewhere near you

I wouldn’t bother. Try tinder instead there’s too many men in here and the women are spoilt for choice.

From what I can read, in global, on your profile, you sound like a lovely and sweet young man OP. I'm not sure if that's something many ladies look for on here. But I could be wrong.

On your bio check the spelling, punctuation, and use of capitals, etc. Watch out the grammar polizzze and good luck on your fab journey

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

To be honest your profile reads okay.

I wouldn't have told you remove your status tho as I personally prefer to see ones like that at least I know exactly what the person thinks of the women on here and therfore can avoid them and make a note on their profile.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 30/01/21 10:48:07]

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"To be honest your profile reads okay.

I wouldn't have told you remove your status tho as I personally prefer to see ones like that at least I know exactly what the person thinks of the women on here and therfore can avoid them and make a note on their profile."

You're making a valid point there Bo. I've often thought profile glitches are great filters and certain advise only helps to camoflage deficiencies that actually should be out in the open as a little caution flag.

Anyhow op, 31 really?

[Removed by poster at 30/01/21 12:46:53]

Kaizer is koncerned that you're driving around the Royal County roads taking goddam selfies

No wonder the N52 is so treacherous

By *ohnFKMan  over a year ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

"Kaizer is koncerned that you're driving around the Royal County roads taking goddam selfies

No wonder the N52 is so treacherous "

I think we are okay on this one Kaizer. OP appears to be in the back seat

"Kaizer is koncerned that you're driving around the Royal County roads taking goddam selfies

No wonder the N52 is so treacherous

I think we are okay on this one Kaizer. OP appears to be in the back seat "

Can we be certain of that? The place is littered with black spots

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I think remove the pic of you in the back of the car, just my thinking but it makes you seem like a mammys boy heading yo school, sorry but I'd take a different pic, maybe sit on the couch or anywhere else

Somewhere in Co. Down

"To be honest your profile reads okay.

I wouldn't have told you remove your status tho as I personally prefer to see ones like that at least I know exactly what the person thinks of the women on here and therfore can avoid them and make a note on their profile.

You're making a valid point there Bo. I've often thought profile glitches are great filters and certain advise only helps to camoflage deficiencies that actually should be out in the open as a little caution flag.

Anyhow op, 31 really? "

I thought the same

Belfast

Did op not do through this same process the last time he was on with the same comments?

Yes I am 31 and yes I do look young for my age but it's just the shitty hand that life delt me so I do what I can with it also the pic was taken way before lockdown happend.

"Did op not do through this same process the last time he was on with the same comments? "

I don't mind in aswering twice

"Yes I am 31 and yes I do look young for my age but it's just the shitty hand that life delt me so I do what I can with it also the pic was taken way before lockdown happend."

What ya listening to these day?

Kaizer is stuck in phase of Brutal Grindcore

What's wrong with being a nice man.its better then being someone who treats a woman like a piece of shit.

"What's wrong with being a nice man.its better then being someone who treats a woman like a piece of shit."

Nothing wrong with that. If my comment made you think otherwise. I appologise

Somewhere in Co. Down

"What's wrong with being a nice man.its better then being someone who treats a woman like a piece of shit."

There's nothing wrong with being nice at all.Nice guys don't tend to call all women on here derogatory names I find they tend to do quite well on here those that do name call don't

"What's wrong with being a nice man.its better then being someone who treats a woman like a piece of shit.

There's nothing wrong with being nice at all.Nice guys don't tend to call all women on here derogatory names I find they tend to do quite well on here those that do name call don't "

Thanks Bo... The nice guys get forgotten sometimes. I hope I'm one of them. We do try and show respect to the amazing ladies that are here

» Add a new message to this topic