FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > I have a question about blocking someone.

I have a question about blocking someone.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inden OP   Man  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

If you had stated on your profile “sending dic pics equals instant block”.

But for some unknown reason.... it happened anyway.

And when you looked at the picture, it was magnificent, like it had been moulded from your imagination, exactly what you know you like, perfect.

Would you stick to your word and instantly block, or would you follow the picture to the profile, just for a little look.....

And if you liked what you saw, would you reply, just to see what might happen, or would you then do as you had said and (almost) instantly block.

And if you replied and things went well over messages, would you arrange a meeting?

With a person you originally said you would instantly block perhaps without knowing anything about them.

A dilemma?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

I have yet to see a cock I thought beautiful.

Many that I'm jealous of but beautiful, no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know folk have on their profile that a dick pic will get you blocked but thats not my style. I prefer to check their profile out first and if I like what I see and read then chatting can start. It may not progress much further than chat but its nice to be nice.

My profile, when active says "if you send a friend request and we have never had a conversation or it's been a while and I don't recognise you, you will be blocked, even if I fancy you" no fucking about, it's done

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"My profile, when active says "if you send a friend request and we have never had a conversation or it's been a while and I don't recognise you, you will be blocked, even if I fancy you" no fucking about, it's done "

But it's hidden, so kinda moot point, don't you think?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If I had it on my profile I'd probably block anyhow as I can't imagine there is a dick in the world I'd look at and think god I really want that without knowing the person it's attached to. Plus you see so many on here that I don't even take any notice of dick pics when they sent now in messages anymore . I think I've gone dick blind at this stage.

"If you had stated on your profile “sending dic pics equals instant block”.

But for some unknown reason.... it happened anyway.

And when you looked at the picture, it was magnificent, like it had been moulded from your imagination, exactly what you know you like, perfect.

Would you stick to your word and instantly block, or would you follow the picture to the profile, just for a little look.....

And if you liked what you saw, would you reply, just to see what might happen, or would you then do as you had said and (almost) instantly block.

And if you replied and things went well over messages, would you arrange a meeting?

With a person you originally said you would instantly block perhaps without knowing anything about them.

A dilemma?"

no dilemma. block. Id assume the dick was attached to a dick

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's not really a dilemma.

I say on my profile that I like to get to know people and always insist on a social so that involves old fashioned two way conversation.

Therefore if I get a first contact message that mentions phone numbers or tells me I'm limiting my opportunities by being straight or instructing me to find a sexy female partner to improve my chances of meeting them or simply asking to meet its only going one way.

I don't send first contact messages anymore and haven't done so in over a year and contrary to popular opinion I average 1-2 messages a week and most of those are from friends.

However if it's obvious that someone is too lazy to read my profile or isn't prepared to make the effort to chat then they will be blocked so they don't make the same mistake twice.

It's not something we would put on our profile, but we only meet men with common sense. Anyone who thinks they can open a conversation by sending us a dick pic, or indeed anyone who thinks the content of our profile is simply filler to be ignored, doesn't fall into that category.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

How do you send a dick pic accidentally anyway?

Block them. If they can't read the profile or follow a simple request it tells us a lot about them

I'll pretty much always look at the profile anyway, and I don't block just because someone has furnished our inbox with a photo of their wee head. However I'd be highly unlikely to reply unless something else really caught my attention.

» Add a new message to this topic