FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The new normal

The new normal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So before Covid , having fun was easy especially with the ability to travel to dub/ lim/ Galway etc

But if this is how we are living for the next year or so, how are we going to get fun locally to hit the spot ? Will we have to lower our initial standards , stay with trusted friends or stay with DIY?

Thoughts and hope things to return soon in some way x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I tended to just meet locally anyhow. I don't have the time to travel long distances for a meet anyhow and neither would I expect someone to do it to meet me.

My preferences/standards won't change as I really don't see the point. I'd rather meets be enjoyable and something I smile about looking back at them. Rather than massively regretting them.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I hate this term 'new normal', there's nothing normal about it and it's wrong to normalise it.

I don't see why I should change my meeting preference once it's safe to meet again.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I'd never ever lower my standers just for a bit of fun and I'd hate to think someone taught it about me

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Id never change my standards i am sticking with a good core temperature

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

With the new rules, meeting is not allowed... I wont be breaking the rules for anyone ... even for sex... let alone lower my standards(a girls gotta have standards after all ) ... having had someone in my family die of covid I wont compromise the health of my family for anyone....

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

"I hate this term 'new normal', there's nothing normal about it and it's wrong to normalise it.

I don't see why I should change my meeting preference once it's safe to meet again. "

Absolutely 100%

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Normal or otherwise the last year has just reinforced what I always knew about fab and I won't be changing anything apart from my block list.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I won't be changing my standards for any reason even if my new found virginity stage is driving me up the walls

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hate this term 'new normal', there's nothing normal about it and it's wrong to normalise it.

"

I can't agree more with this statement

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"With the new rules, meeting is not allowed... I wont be breaking the rules for anyone ... even for sex... let alone lower my standards(a girls gotta have standards after all ) ... having had someone in my family die of covid I wont compromise the health of my family for anyone.... "

Exactly what she said

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"I hate this term 'new normal', there's nothing normal about it and it's wrong to normalise it. "

Well said

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I meant of course staying within the rules,I meant if for example purely limited to within your county or 20 from where you live

And whilst ppl hate the term “new normal” the world we remember is gone, home working for a start will significantly Change lives and for the better

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I don't see why I should change my meeting preference once it's safe to meet again. "

this is it in a nutshell. You just go back to meeting how you were as there is nothing normal about the way we're living the past 10.5 months

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 16:11:08]

Tipperary

"So I meant of course staying within the rules,I meant if for example purely limited to within your county or 20 from where you live

And whilst ppl hate the term “new normal” the world we remember is gone, home working for a start will significantly Change lives and for the better "

once people can return to work, they will do so unless their employer allows then remain at home.

"Spit at me on a d*unken disaster of a first date. "

I think you are in the wrong thread sir

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

100 percent agree that there is feck all normal about it. Also, we're all in this together, is another phrase that gets on my nerves.

Hopefully we are out of this soon enough and back to the real normal.

Tipperary

when u stop today and think, we have at least another 5 weeks of this. sombering thought.

Trusted friends for me

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Why would anyone lower their standards or change it just for the sake of it and as for this term 'new normal' what exactly is normal with what's going on I would call it a living nightmare if anything

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

New normal ? As soon as I'm vaccinated and there's enough people vaccinated I'm not only going back to 12 months ago I'm going back to 2001 and going completely and utterly off the fucking rails and I'll never speak of or acknowledge covid ever again.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Why would anyone lower their standards or change it just for the sake of it and as for this term 'new normal' what exactly is normal with what's going on I would call it a living nightmare if anything "

Welcome back

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

"New normal ? As soon as I'm vaccinated and there's enough people vaccinated I'm not only going back to 12 months ago I'm going back to 2001 and going completely and utterly off the fucking rails and I'll never speak of or acknowledge covid ever again."

2001... from Covid to Foot & Mouth disease then

Go from 2002 onwards fella!

west

"Why would anyone lower their standards or change it just for the sake of it and as for this term 'new normal' what exactly is normal with what's going on I would call it a living nightmare if anything

Welcome back "

Do I know you

west

"Why would anyone lower their standards or change it just for the sake of it and as for this term 'new normal' what exactly is normal with what's going on I would call it a living nightmare if anything

Welcome back

Do I know you "

Nevermind I didn't notice you changed your profile name slightly lol

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"New normal ? As soon as I'm vaccinated and there's enough people vaccinated I'm not only going back to 12 months ago I'm going back to 2001 and going completely and utterly off the fucking rails and I'll never speak of or acknowledge covid ever again.

2001... from Covid to Foot & Mouth disease then

Go from 2002 onwards fella!"

Foot and mouth didn't cramp my social life from 1994 to 2005 I had an amazing social life out most nights.

"New normal ? As soon as I'm vaccinated and there's enough people vaccinated I'm not only going back to 12 months ago I'm going back to 2001 and going completely and utterly off the fucking rails and I'll never speak of or acknowledge covid ever again."

Sounds like a plan

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Same here.... even Satan himself won’t be able to look us in the face!

By *rinibooWoman  over a year ago

clare

"I won't be changing my standards for any reason even if my new found virginity stage is driving me up the walls"
I am the same .

» Add a new message to this topic