FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > any ladies on here wanting fun

any ladies on here wanting fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

looking for genuine ladies any age for nsa fun, any one up for a bit of fun??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not lookin good is it lol

no its surely not!

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

loads of women searching for fun.

really cant understand how this approach hasnt worked....

aw don't be mean!

But to the OP :I doubt you'll be successful with your approach here... here are a few tips if you like:

Put a profile pic up, doesn't have to be face and a few more nice pics can't hurt. Take that email address off your profile, it looks desperate to be honest.

Get involved here in the forum and in the chatroom. People will get to know you and it will make it easier for you.

Email only people who are interested in single males and in your age, etc. Read their profiles first and write an email based on that.

Good luck

And don't write a mail with hi are you free tonight heres my number. I started off doing that and got it in the neck from people lol

you needa put in more work than postin a forum lol

mullinwire

"you needa put in more work than postin a forum lol"

on a serious note, you get out what you put in (excluding any diseases lol

polite, respectful and attention to detail works wonders.

telling people you are horny and have 8inches will only get you so far.

good luck.

"no its surely not! "

keep the faith and just be urself if its meant for ya , it won,t pass you by

By *quarius tvTV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

Its easy just write a book r essay lots of meaning bg words u no page turners is grey the new blk lol gals dnt like one liners they love intelligence humour sadness happiness lots of escatasy honesty but dnt b too honest tho like if asked does my bum look big in this just say perfect c easy peasy oh i think im goin to write a book lol x

"aw don't be mean!

But to the OP :I doubt you'll be successful with your approach here... here are a few tips if you like:

Put a profile pic up, doesn't have to be face and a few more nice pics can't hurt. Take that email address off your profile, it looks desperate to be honest.

Get involved here in the forum and in the chatroom. People will get to know you and it will make it easier for you.

Email only people who are interested in single males and in your age, etc. Read their profiles first and write an email based on that.

Good luck

"

Ya definately try posting a bit in the forums. It certainly has the women flockingn to my door in droves. Flock they do..... in droves..... flocking..... sigh

mullinwire

"aw don't be mean!

Good luck

Ya definately try posting a bit in the forums. It certainly has the women flockingn to my door in droves. Flock they do..... in droves..... flocking..... sigh"

SHOCK POST IF THE CENTURY

i agree with jimmy....

alright, get up off the floor everyone (bastids!)

have never met anyone through the forums.

saying that, never met anyone through the chatrooms either lol

Sorry Jimmy, I correct myself! Be active on the forum and get yourself known in a POSITIVE light!

Yep instead of having pms the whole time. Lovedup i've met people from the forums and chatrooms. Fair enough it wasn't for some sexytime but was a blast meeting them all the same

"looking for genuine ladies any age for nsa fun, any one up for a bit of fun?? "

What??? Are you crazy?? thinking that women would be on here looking to enjoy themselves. You must be on something my friend.

"looking for genuine ladies any age for nsa fun, any one up for a bit of fun??

What??? Are you crazy?? thinking that women would be on here looking to enjoy themselves. You must be on something my friend. "

oi what ya tryin to say!! i like to enjoy myself and i also like orthers to enjoy me aswell haha

"

What??? Are you crazy?? thinking that women would be on here looking to enjoy themselves. You must be on something my friend.

oi what ya tryin to say!! i like to enjoy myself and i also like orthers to enjoy me aswell haha "

Tyrone I thought you of all people would spot a sarcastic remark when you spotted one. Of course there are women on the sight looking to enjoy themselves and so they should. Just looking at the wording of the original post I thought. "duh, of course there are women who want to enjoy themselves. That is the the whole point of fab"

There are????? i dont believe it, i thought women lookin for fun on this were makey uppie, ya know like leprechauns.. and japanese people lol

"There are????? i dont believe it, i thought women lookin for fun on this were makey uppie, ya know like leprechauns.. and japanese people lol"

What Japaneese and leprechauns are not real.

think leprechauns are..plenty of em about, think the japanese might be extinct, not seen one outside kilkenny castle in years now!

thanx for all the feed back guys i'm still new to this forum craic and finding my feet

"Sorry Jimmy, I correct myself! Be active on the forum and get yourself known in a POSITIVE light! "

hahahah

"

oi what ya tryin to say!! i like to enjoy myself and i also like orthers to enjoy me aswell haha

Tyrone I thought you of all people would spot a sarcastic remark when you spotted one. Of course there are women on the sight looking to enjoy themselves and so they should. Just looking at the wording of the original post I thought. "duh, of course there are women who want to enjoy themselves. That is the the whole point of fab"

"

calm dow there boyo i did see the sarcastic side but i,m guessin you missed mine lol

mullinwire

"thanx for all the feed back guys i'm still new to this forum craic and finding my feet"

i can help.

they are above your cock lol

haha v funny

» Add a new message to this topic