FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Liverpool win again

Liverpool win again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Good result tonight

Needs its own thread to stay away from all the negativity on the other thread

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eminexWoman  over a year ago

some where in outer space

Yeah go op ....good win tonight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree, bit too many doubters on other thread. Let’s keep this one for believers

Sweeeeeet

By *ohnFKMan  over a year ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

Thanks for this.

I truely love football & happily engage with football people & supporters of other clubs. All clubs go through their share of ups & down (truth is, in a funny way, we all need each other!)

There are a lot of intelligent, grounded & empathetic football supporters out there...of all clubs. And there is something rewarding in being attached to a club, through good days... & bad. That's why so many of us here (& around the world) enjoy, watch, discuss & debate it so much. If you think about, at it's very basic level, we are getting 'happiness' or 'joy' (or whatever emotion) from the athletic performance of 11 millionaires that likely do not care about us half as much as we care about them. We all (football supporters I mean) find ourselves attached to a particular club, for so many different reasons. And, in most cases, that attachment remains for life.

However, every club (& I mean every club!) has a few arseholes that care more about putting the boot in when other Teams lose as opposed to getting behind their own team. The kind of 'supporters' who spout nonsensical predictions like "'x' club will never win anything again for 20 years" or ridiculous generalisations like ""all" supporters of 'x' club are deluded or dickeads (or whatever...we all remember the stuff that was said in the yard in 5th class)".

To be honest I found the 'hate' on the other thread very sad to see. Hate often comes from a place of anger, loss, or even jealousy...

We will all have good days and bad days going forward, as well as good and bad seasons. Despite all of the hours, days months & years we spend invested in our club, we will likely never do anything that will have any material impact on the fortunes, success or failure of that club in any given match, season or competition.

Truth is, we all feel hurt by loss

How we treat others when they suffer loss, says a lot about us.

YNWA

Glad we won today we bit of confidence before Merseyside derby

We were lucky. Leipzig played well on the attack

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Thanks for this.

I truely love football & happily engage with football people & supporters of other clubs. All clubs go through their share of ups & down (truth is, in a funny way, we all need each other!)

There are a lot of intelligent, grounded & empathetic football supporters out there...of all clubs. And there is something rewarding in being attached to a club, through good days... & bad. That's why so many of us here (& around the world) enjoy, watch, discuss & debate it so much. If you think about, at it's very basic level, we are getting 'happiness' or 'joy' (or whatever emotion) from the athletic performance of 11 millionaires that likely do not care about us half as much as we care about them. We all (football supporters I mean) find ourselves attached to a particular club, for so many different reasons. And, in most cases, that attachment remains for life.

However, every club (& I mean every club!) has a few arseholes that care more about putting the boot in when other Teams lose as opposed to getting behind their own team. The kind of 'supporters' who spout nonsensical predictions like "'x' club will never win anything again for 20 years" or ridiculous generalisations like ""all" supporters of 'x' club are deluded or dickeads (or whatever...we all remember the stuff that was said in the yard in 5th class)".

To be honest I found the 'hate' on the other thread very sad to see. Hate often comes from a place of anger, loss, or even jealousy...

We will all have good days and bad days going forward, as well as good and bad seasons. Despite all of the hours, days months & years we spend invested in our club, we will likely never do anything that will have any material impact on the fortunes, success or failure of that club in any given match, season or competition.

Truth is, we all feel hurt by loss

How we treat others when they suffer loss, says a lot about us."

How very deep and profound of you on a Wednesday morning.. You do realise that this is only football.. Its not real life.. Just a bunch of fellas kicking a piece of leather around a field and get paid a fortune for it

What do you mean "again"?

Shouldn't that just be, Liverpool win?

Or

Liverpool win,at last

somewhere

"What do you mean "again"?

Or

Liverpool win,at last "

I think both

"What do you mean "again"?

Or

Liverpool win,at last

I think both "

At last would mean there was no previous wins of any description!

Liverpool win, after a prolonged period of defeats for the awesome champions

It's a bit long though

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Amazing goals .lol

skerries

Contenders for goals of the season lol

Eeeeek!

"Contenders for goals of the season lol"

Stop that!

Be nice

skerries

I am always nice to you kaizer . But really a true supporter like yourself must be embarrassed by those goals . ,

"I am always nice to you kaizer . But really a true supporter like yourself must be embarrassed by those goals . , "

That's a remarkable statement!

Give credit where it's due please

This is a positive thread, about tightness!!

If you want to talk about Leipzig's loose defending, you know where to go

skerries

Lol

"Lol"

Lol = Love of Liverpool

skerries

" "

Lol

It was a good win, and unless they throw it away at home the tie should be done and dusted.

Liverpool looked up for it and Mane was a real handle, his work rate without the ball and his pace is a real nightmare for defenders. He reminds me of suarez in a Liverpool shirt with his constant menace and chasing down lost causes, I'm still not convinced that whole ball was put of play.

Despite all that though, Leipzig played right into their hands agaisnt the things Liverpool are good at. Liverpool are massively suspect to the quick ball over the top with their high line and the fact they are relying on Henderson to play centre back. They could have been caught last night twice at the end in this exact scenario. First one Henderson got caught wrong side and did the right thing taking a booking. Then there was the second opportunity right at the end that the same guy flashed wide though Allison did just enough to make him force it.

I wouldnt get too carried away though, Leipzig and their manager showed their lack of big game experience last night and they hardly pulled up trees in the group stages either.

Happy Merseyside derby day everyone!

Hopefully in couple of hours I'm still as happy

skerries

Tiago. What a waste of money

skerries

Well kaizer .

Everton . No good .

You did say .

No good was still a whole lot better than the absolute horse performance from the Reds!

Kaizer's off to Papau New Guinea

skerries

Lol .no you will always support liverpool and say it as you see it

You should give your some ( most) of your fellow so called supporters lessons in diplomacy

And maybe people will not want you beaten all the time . Fair play to you

You cannot start a derby like that, and never recovered!

The penalty was a terrible decision the ref didn't even watch the replay in full.

But that wouldn't have mattered cos the boys wouldn't have scored

YNWA

skerries

I think teams have EVENTUALLY copped on to liverpools full backs bombing up the wings with no pressure put on them . Especially Robertson .. teams are not giving them free space anymore so no crosses coming in tomane and Salah

YNWA

skerries

Im afraid its not ynwa .its

Ynwa = your not winning anything.

This year .. lol

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

klopp has been blessed with more or less the same 11 for about 18 months,

He doesn't seem to cope with challenging squad rotation and its his own fault 5years and squad has no dept

And thiago won't work

Pretty embarrassing watching the Everton lads celebrate a win at Anfield like they had won the World Cup.

But then you have to imagine how the Liverpool players would celebrate if they managed a win there.

"klopp has been blessed with more or less the same 11 for about 18 months,

He doesn't seem to cope with challenging squad rotation and its his own fault 5years and squad has no dept

And thiago won't work

"

Klopp getting found out all over again, just as he did at Dortmund. But he won't get sacked yet with what he's achieved at Liverpool, he'll get another couple of seasons. But there won't be any more titles coming his way.

I've been saying for the last couple of months thiago doesn't fit the system, good player in his own right but bad fit.

He never gave Minamino a chance.

He signed a centre back from Preston who he clearly doesn't rate good enough to start in his chosen position ahead of a midfielder. When the midfielder goes off injured he brings on another centre back ahead of the new signing who isnt considered good enough to start in his chosen position and whom he never trusted in the first place and hence went in search of signing new players.

I've said it all along that the injuries are off klopp and Liverpools own making. The science and physiology points to that. But some people just don't get it.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

And thiago won't work

Klopp getting found out all over again, just as he did at Dortmund. But he won't get sacked yet with what he's achieved at Liverpool, he'll get another couple of seasons. But there won't be any more titles coming his way.

I've been saying for the last couple of months thiago doesn't fit the system, good player in his own right but bad fit.

He signed a centre back from Preston who he clearly doesn't rate good enough to start in his chosen position ahead of a midfielder. When the midfielder goes off injured he brings on another centre back ahead of the new signing who isnt considered good enough to start in his chosen position and whom he never trusted in the first place and hence went in search of signing new players.

I've said it all along that the injuries are off klopp and Liverpools own making. The science and physiology points to that. But some people just don't get it. "

are you saying the injuries are because of how Klopp trains his teams?

louth

And thiago won't work

I've said it all along that the injuries are off klopp and Liverpools own making. The science and physiology points to that. But some people just don't get it. are you saying the injuries are because of how Klopp trains his teams?"

Read what he said the squad doesn't have the strength and depth to cope.. They lose a few players then they become shite.. Sign of a bad team if they can't call on reserves to fill in.. Nothing to do with training

And thiago won't work

I've said it all along that the injuries are off klopp and Liverpools own making. The science and physiology points to that. But some people just don't get it. are you saying the injuries are because of how Klopp trains his teams?

Read what he said the squad doesn't have the strength and depth to cope.. They lose a few players then they become shite.. Sign of a bad team if they can't call on reserves to fill in.. Nothing to do with training "

It's got everything to do with how they manage training and their squad. Fatigued and overtrained players are more prone to injury, ligament and joint injuries in addition to muscle strains and tears. Jota got his injury playing on a dead rubber champions league group game. VVDs injury was different, it was a cowardly assault by a spineless little mouth piece. Matips injury may be different too as it was sustained in a tackle, but ask yourself why matip and gomez are injured for significant parts of every season. A combination of poor training/recovery/rehab.

Tipperary

klopp was always known for his savage training regimes when he was with dortmund.

skerries

Nothing to do with training they trained the sameway last season . Every other team has to get on with it . They got big headed and one premiership went to their heads . Robertson and trent Alexander are not being given the freedom to run up and down the wings and supply balls to the forwards . Other managers and teams have copped on

The partys over .... no plan B.. as with Dortmund.. when the going gets tough. Hes no alex Ferguson.. lol

"negativity on the other thread"

Psssst

"Nothing to do with training they trained the sameway last season . Every other team has to get on with it . They got big headed and one premiership went to their heads . Robertson and trent Alexander are not being given the freedom to run up and down the wings and supply balls to the forwards . Other managers and teams have copped on

The partys over .... no plan B.. as with Dortmund.. when the going gets tough. Hes no alex Ferguson.. lol"

Exactly they trained the same way last season and the season before that and the season before that. Thats fatigue and that's why it's not sustainable injuries wise.

I posted months ago about other teams catching onto them and not merely trying to play out from the back and right into their high press. Bypass this and put their defenders on the back foot and make them defend one to one rather than be protected by the system and they are suspect. Robertson, TAA and Gomez have all had their defensive capabilities questioned while on international duty. Its not a new thing.

Love you Redmen

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

YNWA

skerries

One hit wonders.. back tothe wilderness.

Another Leicester

"Another Leicester "

That would be currently 3rd on goal difference Leicester?

Probably one the biggest success stories of the premier league Leicester?

"Another Leicester "

*Alexa, who are the most successful club in England*

"The answer is Liverpool – 43 trophies – League x19, League Cup x8, FA Cup x7, European Cup x6, UEFA Cup/Europa League x3"

Pack it in with your Leicester rubbish

"Another Leicester

*Alexa, who are the most successful club in England*

"The answer is Liverpool – 43 trophies – League x19, League Cup x8, FA Cup x7, European Cup x6, UEFA Cup/Europa League x3"

Pack it in with your Leicester rubbish "

Alexa sounds hot

skerries

Living in the past

"Living in the past"

Just let it go man, this is really weird now

skerries

Ok kaizer

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Living in the past"

Liverpool are current champions there's no living in the past just yet

"Living in the past

Liverpool are current champions there's no living in the past just yet"

Exactly my thoughts

louth

"Living in the past

Liverpool are current champions there's no living in the past just yet"

Bad champions.. the worst champions in a long long time

"Living in the past

Liverpool are current champions there's no living in the past just yet

Bad champions.. the worst champions in a long long time "

Chelsea were way worse 5 years ago

By *ymbunny2016Man  over a year ago

Bangor

Carlo Fantastico UTFT

By *ildjonny2020Man  over a year ago

limerick/ galway

Ssssssh v quiet !!! The way I like it

skerries

Lol

On a Saturday afternoon, 

We support a team called Liverpool, 

And we sing until we drop, 

On the famous Spion Kop. 

We all live in a red and white Kop,

A red and white Kop,

A red and white Kop,

We all live in a red and white Kop, 

A red and white Kop, 

A red and white Kop.

Tipperary

the amount of excuses are unreal. yes Liverpool have injuries, every club does but you get on with it. thats where squads come in. Liverpool won the league at a canter last year but v rarely moved around their first choice 11. this year they have a few injuries and are been found out. their squad is not good enough and for Premier league and past European champions, it should be better.

skerries

Its that to

We all live in a yellow submarine . ?

Be careful if it is .. As i think it may be sinking ..

"Its that to

Be careful if it is .. As i think it may be sinking .."

"Its that to

Be careful if it is .. As i think it may be sinking .."

Aren't submarines built to submerge??

"the amount of excuses are unreal. yes Liverpool have injuries, every club does but you get on with it. thats where squads come in. Liverpool won the league at a canter last year but v rarely moved around their first choice 11. this year they have a few injuries and are been found out. their squad is not good enough and for Premier league and past European champions, it should be better. "

skerries

Yes they are

But if they are damaged or their captain is loosing the plot . It might sink for a long time

Anything up to 30 years

Outside the Paisley Gates

I heard a Kopite calling

Paisley they have taken you away

You led the great 11

Back in Rome in 77

And the redmen they are still playing the same way

Si Senor

"Outside the Paisley Gates

I heard a Kopite calling

Paisley they have taken you away

You led the great 11

Back in Rome in 77

And the redmen they are still playing the same way

"

Hero

louth

"the amount of excuses are unreal. yes Liverpool have injuries, every club does but you get on with it. thats where squads come in. Liverpool won the league at a canter last year but v rarely moved around their first choice 11. this year they have a few injuries and are been found out. their squad is not good enough and for Premier league and past European champions, it should be better. "

Yea it's all over now thankfully.. Its about time we stopped talking about them that's all they want.. Attention seekers will return to being shite and the Premier league will get back to normal

The most amazing club on planet earth

limerick/ galway

Champions of England ur having a laugh

Tipperary

"the amount of excuses are unreal. yes Liverpool have injuries, every club does but you get on with it. thats where squads come in. Liverpool won the league at a canter last year but v rarely moved around their first choice 11. this year they have a few injuries and are been found out. their squad is not good enough and for Premier league and past European champions, it should be better.

Yea it's all over now thankfully.. Its about time we stopped talking about them that's all they want.. Attention seekers will return to being shite and the Premier league will get back to normal "

be some craic if they continued to fall asunder.

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

I'm one hundred percent convinced klopp now has two eyes on the Germany job and is definitely plotting his exit.

skerries

Why would you do that MoT?

This is pretty embarrassing behaviour from middle aged adults

YNWA

RIP Becker's father

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

RIP

Sad news about Becker father, RIP.

skerries

Rip . We all banter about players managers and teams but at the end of the day its just people trying to pass the time .. there is more to life than football this guys father is gone as jk's mother is . Rip both . And hope they both get the respect that is deserved .

Kaizer suspects that when a certain Mr. G Neville fled to Papau new Guinea last year, he sought a witchdoctor and put a curse on the club

Love you Redmen

WARNING to anyone driving past Anfield, be careful as they are giving everyone 3 points

https://youtu.be/pKTSSTmkeUY

Love Jurgen

Hopefully we get 3 points today

By *ymbunny2016Man  over a year ago

Bangor

Come in the wee blades

Come on Redmen

Come on the reds

Three points are much needed YNWA

somewhere

Yeah they did

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Whoooo hooooooo

I was going to say you went from sixth to sixth but I'm not one to talk... City didn't change positions either

Sweet

RIP Ian St John

"RIP Ian St John "

Well said

RIP

"RIP Ian St John

Well said

RIP "

I have his autograph from when I was a wee Foz. Loved him on TV with Greavsie...x

skerries

Now . That was a Liverpool legend.

No bullshit from ian . A genuine nice guy .

Those were the days when players were genuine. Rip mister

"Now . That was a Liverpool legend.

No bullshit from ian . A genuine nice guy .

Those were the days when players were genuine. Rip mister"

Respect

By *OHN AND ALEXCouple (MM)  over a year ago

kildare

"RIP Ian St John "

Jordan Pickford was distraught at the news, because he'll probably get the blame.

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Gentleman RIP Ian

"RIP Ian St John

Jordan Pickford was distraught at the news, because he'll probably get the blame."

Did he lunge at him too?

Happy 70th birthday Sir King Kenny

Class

Happy King Kenny day

limerick/ galway

Sad fuckers

Let's hope Kenny has big smile on his face come full time

YNWA

"Let's hope Kenny has big smile on his face come full time

YNWA "

Fingers crossed

Fab, Allison and Jota back

Hopefully it's a good game

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

"Fab, Allison and Jota back

Hopefully it's a good game "

Slowly coming back to strength

"Fab, Allison and Jota back

Hopefully it's a good game

Slowly coming back to strength "

Fingers and toes crossed

Oops

Tipperary

that var is a disgrace. did u see decision in Fulham game.

By *itandhotCouple  over a year ago

citywest

[Removed by poster at 04/03/21 21:19:00]

By *itandhotCouple  over a year ago

citywest

"that var is a disgrace. did u see decision in Fulham game. "

I bet you not complaining about var tonight

Think thread should be changed to Liverpool lose at home again....

Tipperary

"that var is a disgrace. did u see decision in Fulham game.

I bet you not complaining about var tonight "

var us a disgrace full stop.

"that var is a disgrace. did u see decision in Fulham game.

I bet you not complaining about var tonight "

skerries

Oops we did it again .

Mid table team

Fair play to Chelsea,coming good under Tuchel

By *OHN AND ALEXCouple (MM)  over a year ago

kildare

Feeling BLUE..... you's won't even get a Europa cup place. ????

"Feeling BLUE..... you's won't even get a Europa cup place. ???? "

Don't want one

"Feeling BLUE..... you's won't even get a Europa cup place. ????

Don't want one "

Klopp is still the man for LFC..

Put your house on LFC to win Champions league, it will turn the doubters back to believers

Heard it here first.

By *he wanerding bullMan  over a year ago

cavan

"Klopp is still the man for LFC..

Put your house on LFC to win Champions league, it will turn the doubters back to believers

Heard it here first."

This man is deluded

Heard it here first."

Just as well it's not played at anfield

Heard it here first.

This man is deluded "

8/1 is easy money...

Don't be surprised if a couple of long term injuries are back fit for a quarter and semi final

skerries

[Removed by poster at 05/03/21 10:26:10]

skerries

Lol lol lol lol

Heard it here first.

Just as well it's not played at anfield "

Anfield with crowd is different to an empty stadium. With fans in there, we were unbeaten for 4 years at home. We will get back to our best next season but pick up number 7 by end of season

Heard it here first."

Your positivity rocks

But Kaizer cannot see any glory this year unfortunately

Man City and Bayern Munich are streets ahead of everyone else in Europe this season.

skerries

Heard it here first.

Anfield with crowd is different to an empty stadium. With fans in there, we were unbeaten for 4 years at home. We will get back to our best next season but pick up number 7 by end of season "

Sheffield United are another example of a team suffering with no supprtorts whereas West Ham are thriving!

The reality is Liverpool are just not good enough with the players at JKs disposal this term

Chelsea looked miles better last night

Heard it here first.

Your positivity rocks

Man City and Bayern Munich are streets ahead of everyone else in Europe this season."

1. There will be some key players back before a potential quarter or semi finals

2. There will most likely be some fans back in grounds before semi finals

3. We are one step on the next round already

4. Let's see

Heard it here first.

Your positivity rocks

Man City and Bayern Munich are streets ahead of everyone else in Europe this season.

1. There will be some key players back before a potential quarter or semi finals

4. Let's see "

They might be back but it takes time to regain form etc.

Also unless theres a serious injection into the actual creativity in the team nothing will happen!

The last time Robbo skinned someone down the left was November. Hendo and Fab out of midfield is massive. And Sadio Mane is a shadow of his former self!

If any team came up against the aforementioned big 2 they're fucked.

The only hope now is Liverpool finish 7th, out of the Europa places cos theres nothing as degrading as Thursday night football

Heard it here first.

Your positivity rocks

4. Let's see

Also unless theres a serious injection into the actual creativity in the team nothing will happen!

The last time Robbo skinned someone down the left was November. Hendo and Fab out of midfield is massive. And Sadio Mane is a shadow of his former self!

The only hope now is Liverpool finish 7th, out of the Europa places cos theres nothing as degrading as Thursday night football "

Thursday nights could be the easiest way back into the big time

Heard it here first.

Your positivity rocks

4. Let's see

The only hope now is Liverpool finish 7th, out of the Europa places cos theres nothing as degrading as Thursday night football

Thursday nights could be the easiest way back into the big time"

Fuck it! Write it off

Heard it here first.

Your positivity rocks

4. Let's see

Fuck it! Write it off "

Hahahaha

Heard it here first.

Your positivity rocks

4. Let's see

Fuck it! Write it off

Hahahaha "

It's not worth the hassle

Heard it here first.

Anfield with crowd is different to an empty stadium. With fans in there, we were unbeaten for 4 years at home. We will get back to our best next season but pick up number 7 by end of season "

To hear some of you,you would think loserpool were the only team playing in empty stadiums

Heard it here first.

Anfield with crowd is different to an empty stadium. With fans in there, we were unbeaten for 4 years at home. We will get back to our best next season but pick up number 7 by end of season

To hear some of you,you would think loserpool were the only team playing in empty stadiums

"

West haaaam are benefiting

So are manure (Man Utd) at home

"So are manure (Man Utd) at home"

Utds home form is shit as well

"So are manure (Man Utd) at home"

The Kings of nil/nil

"So are manure (Man Utd) at home

Utds home form is shit as well"

United are shit

Manure have an embarrassment of riches and still have nothing to show for it.

"Manure have an embarrassment of riches and still have nothing to show for it. "

They have a fantastic clean sheet record in the big games

United are shit "

Yet they sit second in a league,whilst loserpool?

Well,god knows where they are

United are shit

Yet they sit second in a league,whilst loserpool?

Well,god knows where they are "

We all know how poor Liverpool are.... Pure an utter scutter!

United are a more solid turd type shite

Are Manchester United a good footballing side and entertainment personified?

Liverpool have not been able to cope with the central defence missing and opponents have exploited it

"Liverpool have not been able to cope with the central defence missing and opponents have exploited it"

Maybe so but the last two home performances in particular, irrespective of who's on the pitch have been really really poor!

There's no drive or creativity in the side

"Liverpool have not been able to cope with the central defence missing and opponents have exploited it

Maybe so but the last two home performances in particular, irrespective of who's on the pitch have been really really poor!

There's no drive or creativity in the side "

I haven't seen the last two games. Sounds like they need to wake up before they get humiliated any further

louth

Best not to give those anfield oxygen thiefs any more air time.. Its all over for them let's forget about them and go back to normal

"Liverpool have not been able to cope with the central defence missing and opponents have exploited it

I haven't seen the last two games. Sounds like they need to wake up before they get humiliated any further "

From someone that watches the Reds religiously...... Its a remarkable drop off

Defence is poor

Midfield has no drive

Attack is blunt

Add them all together and you got one big pile of crap!

The wisest thing here is to finish 8th, write off this season and go again

I haven't seen the last two games. Sounds like they need to wake up before they get humiliated any further

Defence is poor

Midfield has no drive

Attack is blunt

The wisest thing here is to finish 8th, write off this season and go again "

Avoid ufea Thursday night league and concentrate on the Premier league

Defence is poor

Midfield has no drive

Attack is blunt

The wisest thing here is to finish 8th, write off this season and go again

Avoid ufea Thursday night league and concentrate on the Premier league "

The time Buck Rodgers nearly won it he had no European footie

Inter Milan are tearing ahead now in Italy with no European distraction

Thursday night footie is shite, Champos or stay at home really!

And there's no way on earth Liverpool under current form would beat Man City or Bayern in Europe.

It would be great to see those 2 great sides in the CL final

It's a nightmare for managers playing away on Thursday night.

City might do it this year. If they make the final I will root for them

"It's a nightmare for managers playing away on Thursday night.

City might do it this year. If they make the final I will root for them "

They probably deserve it more than Bayern

Think the whole world will be Fulham fans today

louth

Anfield oxygen thiefs

Love you Redmen

skerries

Well well well . That is one very average Liverpool team van dyke or no van dyke . They are exactly where they should be in the league .

8 th place by tonight.

Nevermind Big Virg being injured, this is actually horrendous stuff

"Well well well . That is one very average Liverpool team van dyke or no van dyke . They are exactly where they should be in the league .

8 th place by tonight. "

8th is the best place to be!

Fuck the Europa League

skerries

Mo will definitely walk

Van dyke will be in no hurry coming back .

Psg looking for a good centre half .

Let em off

If anyone wants to go they can go

"Mo will definitely walk

Van dyke will be in no hurry coming back .

Psg looking for a good centre half .

"

The same Mo you said was shite!

Surely thats a good thing so

skerries

No i didn't say that great player . You mixing me up with cosmic .

Mo is a good player

The rest are shite

The best rating a Liverpool would have got in the past few weeks was probably 3/10

And that was for having clean boots

The drop off is actually mind blowing!

Its good that so many can still get some form of joy from this completely shit storm

Kaizer needs a hug

"The best rating a Liverpool would have got in the past few weeks was probably 3/10

And that was for having clean boots

The drop off is actually mind blowing!

Its good that so many can still get some form of joy from this completely shit storm

Kaizer needs a hug "

3/10 is way too generous. Since 2021, they’re in the actual relegation zone on points. Behind Fulham even before today’s historic loss

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

LLLLLL

skerries

Give you a hug when Liverpool take 6th . Place .. lol.lol

Hope they do . After all world champions European champions (past)

Deserve an invite to European football next season

"Give you a hug when Liverpool take 6th . Place .. lol.lol

Hope they do . After all world champions European champions (past)

Deserve an invite to European football next season "

8th please

YNWA

For sure