FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hi

Hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone give me any advice on my profile? Can’t get any replies from anyone and would just like to at least talk to someone thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Your profile is a reflection of you so really only you can decide what you want on it. Your profile is your shop window a lot of women look at that before they even answer a message. So you need to keep that in mind .But a short bio saying not a lot about you and 2 cock pics may not appeal to as many as you think.I don't bother giving advice anymore as usually people pay no heed to any they are given .

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

The country in lockdown put a picture of a French bulldog on your profile cute Always wins

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Op

If its ok to give advice

Get rid of the reference to taking drugs

Get rid of the sentence about looking for meets

Get rid of the anti gay sentiment.No need to put others down ...use your filters to stop men messaging you

If you're lonely join in on the forums and people will get to know you and your personality ...having a verification is not a golden ticket

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Op

If its ok to give advice

Get rid of the anti gay sentiment.No need to put others down ...use your filters to stop men messaging you

If you're lonely join in on the forums and people will get to know you and your personality ...having a verification is not a golden ticket "

I think he should leave it there no point in changing to suit others if it's not who he is.

I agree completely with your last paragraph tho BM .

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Sorry now OP but I wouldn't even click through to read your profile because your cock pic turns me off straight away. Not speaking for all women, but in general, this puts 90% of ladies off. It looks like it's all you have to offer. Maybe that's one reason why you're not getting responses. Good luck with it all. Mrs

Thanks for reply! makes sense I’ve tried to change it a bit more! And the dick pic I get it now I thought it was what everyone on here done lol would a body pic be better?

Thanks for your honesty! I see it now! I just thought it was prudent since you see a lot of guys with verifications with cock pics in the profiles I didn’t think it was such a no no

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Thanks for reply! makes sense I’ve tried to change it a bit more! And the dick pic I get it now I thought it was what everyone on here done lol would a body pic be better? "

Yes, a body pic or even a nice, clothed pic if you are a guy with some style. Something different to help you stand out among the sea of male profiles on here. Fair play for replying because as Bo said above, most don't. Good luck

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Op

If its ok to give advice

If you're lonely join in on the forums and people will get to know you and your personality ...having a verification is not a golden ticket

I think he should leave it there no point in changing to suit others if it's not who he is.

I agree completely with your last paragraph tho BM . "

I know you're a gent BM and you only want to be friendly but I agree with Bo why helping someone to camouflage to fit in or to hide a particular attitude. I think all those profile advice threads should be forbidden.

Thanks for advice I suppose your right there’s so many blank profiles on this in sure a lot of people have to dive through there mail most of the time il try to be more original lol

Lol could defo try that haha

» Add a new message to this topic