FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Megan and Harry

Megan and Harry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

I know there's a few threads in the lounge but just wondering what you think of them

800,000 people watched them on RTE and probably more on ITV

we are a nation that's interested in The Royal Family

Personally I think they seem a nice couple. The invictus games are a great idea and they're raising awareness of mental health issues which is a good thing.

I'd have a pint with them...would you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think there are three sides to every story

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Give zero fucks about them freeloading spongers more respect for Piers Morgan....

"I think there are three sides to every story"

Totally agree with this.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Watched part of James Cordens piece with them in Bel Air and they seemed ok but I haven't watched the interview and won't because I've no interest in car crash TV.

Are Megan Trainor and Harry Styles an item now....?

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

The extent of my interest in the royal family stops at Jim and his exploits.

Who?

The pair of them are too needy for my liking. She seems like a right little drama queen.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

I’m not too sure what to think.

Without doubt they were given a rough time from the British press and there was a thinly veiled racist edge to the coverage.

However can Meghan really be surprised that a family who live in a castle surrounded by armed guards and a 16ft wall aren’t welcoming to outsiders

Privileged moanyarses

"Privileged moanyarses"

I'd definately have a pint with them. But I'd just be hitting on megan. She is stunning.

I wont watch it because of oprah. But from what I see of Harry I like him. Saw his speech once at invictus and like yeah i like him, more likely written by someone else though but think he alright

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Zero interest in the royals. Think id rather have a lady wank with sandpaper than watch that sort of shite

Zero interest and sick of seeing it in my social media news feeds .

I also think RTE should not have used tax payers/license fee money to pay to air it .

"Zero interest in the royals. Think id rather have a lady wank with sandpaper than watch that sort of shite"

Buahahaha

No interest in any royals or celebrities.

I live my life as I want and dont bother about others

Knowing less means living longer

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I have empathy for Harry for losing his mother so tragically and then being forced as a child to walk behind her coffin to a fanfare.

He is right that the royal family are trapped; controlled by The Crown which in turn is controlled by the media. Fine, they're trapped in a luxurious lifestyle but it's not by choice and would I swap with them? Not a hope, I very much value my freedom to say what I think and live how I like.

They come across as normal enough, I don't think Meghan was acting in that interview, I think she came across as a woman in love and traumatised by her experience within a backward institution. She had no clue what she was getting into and if I was in her shoes, I'd be coming out fighting like she did. Her reputation is everything to her and clearing her name is paramount.

There comes a time in life when you begin to see the wood from the trees. There is clearly an agenda by the press to influence people for whatever reason. We see that in everything across society, not just with the Royal family. Mrs

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

"I know there's a few threads in the lounge but just wondering what you think of them

Personally I think they seem a nice couple. The invictus games are a great idea and they're raising awareness of mental health issues which is a good thing.

"

you'd have a pint with them, would you, fuck sake, they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire,

Have a pint with them, me hole,

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I would of thought the accusations involving Prince andrew should of gotten this level of outrage. The hypocrisy shown is unbelievable. From Caroline flack be kind to let's drag meghan through the slaughter cos she's lying. Ppl can have an opinion but the vile nasty comments to fellow human beings all over social media exasperates me.

Limerick

"I would of thought the accusations involving Prince andrew should of gotten this level of outrage. The hypocrisy shown is unbelievable. From Caroline flack be kind to let's drag meghan through the slaughter cos she's lying. Ppl can have an opinion but the vile nasty comments to fellow human beings all over social media exasperates me."

100%

Andrew's paedophilia tendencies were barely covered by the media, I wonder why?

"I would of thought the accusations involving Prince andrew should of gotten this level of outrage. The hypocrisy shown is unbelievable. From Caroline flack be kind to let's drag meghan through the slaughter cos she's lying. Ppl can have an opinion but the vile nasty comments to fellow human beings all over social media exasperates me.

100%

Andrew's paedophilia tendencies were barely covered by the media, I wonder why?"

Funny how that got swept under the carpet very quickly

"The extent of my interest in the royal family stops at Jim and his exploits. "

My Arrrse!!!

"I would of thought the accusations involving Prince andrew should of gotten this level of outrage. The hypocrisy shown is unbelievable. From Caroline flack be kind to let's drag meghan through the slaughter cos she's lying. Ppl can have an opinion but the vile nasty comments to fellow human beings all over social media exasperates me.

100%

Funny how that got swept under the carpet very quickly "

one rule you one rule for them, are we really that shocked? Diana, sarah ferguson. Remember them? The monarchy are up on a pedestal like they always were, they wouldn't spit on peasants like us, yet people fawn over them. I think the monarchy should be dissolved.What respect does a king or queen command today? They are of a bygone era

100%

Funny how that got swept under the carpet very quickly

one rule you one rule for them, are we really that shocked? Diana, sarah ferguson. Remember them? The monarchy are up on a pedestal like they always were, they wouldn't spit on peasants like us, yet people fawn over them. I think the monarchy should be dissolved.What respect does a king or queen command today? They are of a bygone era"

They are an utter anachronism alright, and while many countries, including ourselves, have a ceremonial head of state, the idea that one family is entitled to pass on the crown through the generations, while the taxpayer picks up the tab for all the liggers, defies all logic really in this day and age.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

They obviously needed some money and got highly paid for the interview. Put themselves into the limelight of the yellow press again, the smeer crowd they tried to flee. Bizarre.

I've tried to avoid the lot of the stuff online.

But she knew what she was getting into.

For a couple who wanted to go off and live a quiet life for their family I thought fair play off you go. But than air your dirty laundry on US TV, talks with Netflix on a show, questions why their child not getting a title or security! Was the whole point of living a quiet life not to avoid needing this.

Prince Edward and his wife seem to live a quiet life. Plenty of other "celebrities" live their life away from the press and get on ok.

If the royal family us so backward etc why not stay in it and make the changes from within?

They were both involved with charities and mental health could she not have reached out for help and again address the mental health issues in a good way?

Her passport taken off her? Sure what she need a passport for she hardly hopping on a Ryanair flight?

I feel sorry for them but in the grand scheme of things there are a lot more worrying things going on in the world, if anything I think they have created more interest and more attention than they wanted or needed.

As for a drink with them no thanks.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I would of thought the accusations involving Prince andrew should of gotten this level of outrage. The hypocrisy shown is unbelievable. From Caroline flack be kind to let's drag meghan through the slaughter cos she's lying. Ppl can have an opinion but the vile nasty comments to fellow human beings all over social media exasperates me."

"Watched part of James Cordens piece with them in Bel Air and they seemed ok but I haven't watched the interview and won't because I've no interest in car crash TV. "

An interesting quote came from Harry after doing the mud obstacle. James asked, "Why don't you have mud on you?" And Harry said, "Because I did it in the proper way." That made me think of Andrew straight away. He certainly played his cards right and got away without any mud on him, after the horrid things I can only imagine he did, yet noone talks about it.

Limerick

"They obviously needed some money and got highly paid for the interview. Put themselves into the limelight of the yellow press again, the smeer crowd they tried to flee. Bizarre. "

They weren't paid for the interview.

By *askia_1TV/TS  over a year ago

From Dublin living in Amsterdam

"Give zero fucks about them freeloading spongers more respect for Piers Morgan...."

But you're wearing a tee-shirt emblazoned with a union jack ?

"Give zero fucks about them freeloading spongers more respect for Piers Morgan....

But you're wearing a tee-shirt emblazoned with a union jack ?"

I enjoy the Rolling Stone music,I don't like Easter either but still eat the chocolate...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"They obviously needed some money and got highly paid for the interview. Put themselves into the limelight of the yellow press again, the smeer crowd they tried to flee. Bizarre.

They weren't paid for the interview."

By bad, shows how much interest I paid to it. Anyhow someone made money and the second half of my post still applies.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

id get into bed with her alright.

"Zero interest and sick of seeing it in my social media news feeds .

I also think RTE should not have used tax payers/license fee money to pay to air it . "

I think the fact it had 8000000 viewers shows it was a good use of the fee

Makes me laugh.... Two millionaires talking to a billionaire about how other millionaires hurt them... Racism is appalling but they have nothing to do with oirdinary people try to scrape by in life... Its a celebrity crisis that means as much to me as the last dump I took.

"Makes me laugh.... Two millionaires talking to a billionaire about how other millionaires hurt them... Racism is appalling but they have nothing to do with oirdinary people try to scrape by in life... Its a celebrity crisis that means as much to me as the last dump I took. "

What does how racism have to do with how much money they have?

"I know there's a few threads in the lounge but just wondering what you think of them

"

Honestly don’t care about this story. It’s all noise and bullshit and no one will ever know the story so I tend to ask myself why these things are made.

1) for money - for the production company and people in it - by proxy of fame/notoriety. They’re private citizens now and need to earn I guess

2) Fame/attention/relevance

3) to tell *Their* truth if they’re capable of that. Because there’s no such thing as one truth

3) they’re probably bored like the rest of us and fancied a laugh

"I have empathy for Harry for losing his mother so tragically and then being forced as a child to walk behind her coffin to a fanfare.

He is right that the royal family are trapped; controlled by The Crown which in turn is controlled by the media. Fine, they're trapped in a luxurious lifestyle but it's not by choice and would I swap with them? Not a hope, I very much value my freedom to say what I think and live how I like.

They come across as normal enough, I don't think Meghan was acting in that interview, I think she came across as a woman in love and traumatised by her experience within a backward institution. She had no clue what she was getting into and if I was in her shoes, I'd be coming out fighting like she did. Her reputation is everything to her and clearing her name is paramount.

There comes a time in life when you begin to see the wood from the trees. There is clearly an agenda by the press to influence people for whatever reason. We see that in everything across society, not just with the Royal family. Mrs "

The Royal family does have a choice tho to remain in their privilege or not. They could all simply decide to abandon the criminal structure they foster. Every single one could decide that they realise it’s bullshit and undemocratic and sponging and that it was also the source of great grief and murder and attrocities over the years, and step away unilaterally. But they won’t because they’re “struggles” with the rigid hierarchy is still much better than without it.

In summary they know where their arses AND breads are buttered.

I might possibly feel some empathy for Meghan - but at the VERY same time she choose as a fully informed adult to get involved in that cesspit of a family so when does she decide to admit and acccept that she had agency in making her decisions. No one forced her.

I get it - they’re a shit family and she has grievances and she seems dedent enough but fuck me - boo hoo about it. She’s a moany fucker too. I mean some people are homeless right now

There’s no “one of the other”

Andrew is scum. This whole thing of playing one story off against the other is actually hilariously simple and reductionist

Two things can actually happen at the same time ye know? People have capable minds greater than “this v this” for their attentions in life

I also think RTE should not have used tax payers/license fee money to pay to air it .

I think the fact it had 8000000 viewers shows it was a good use of the fee "

Jeez, our population has shot right up this year

Bet Andrew still gets a wage. Title and security

By *guy4funMan  over a year ago

somewhere

They want privacy but go on Oprah, they don't like the tabloids but go on Oprah, she says she never researched him (bollocks), she hand picked her PR and Household team and abused them apparently to the point she broke people. She took a £32m wedding and loves the Queen - apparently. Then bad mouths them. She's nothing more than a mercenary freeloader who thought she could pick and choose what she wanted to do. She was well prepared by her media handlers - get your defense in first? Of course now she's had mental health issues she's untouchable. There's more sides to this than meets the eye. They've more money now than had they been hanging around opening day centres.

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

"They want privacy but go on Oprah, they don't like the tabloids but go on Oprah, she says she never researched him (bollocks), she hand picked her PR and Household team and abused them apparently to the point she broke people. She took a £32m wedding and loves the Queen - apparently. Then bad mouths them. She's nothing more than a mercenary freeloader who thought she could pick and choose what she wanted to do. She was well prepared by her media handlers - get your defense in first? Of course now she's had mental health issues she's untouchable. There's more sides to this than meets the eye. They've more money now than had they been hanging around opening day centres. "

100%....both have played the mental health and race cards to launch multimillion £ careers on an international stage. They weren't going to play second fiddle to Wills and Kate.

I think the fact it had 8000000 viewers shows it was a good use of the fee

Jeez, our population has shot right up this year "

I think that was just a typo an extra digit the actual figure was in and around 800000 doesn't really matter what the viewing rate was . It was available on itv starting a half hour earlier . RTE axed the league of Ireland highlights on Monday night because they said they couldn't afford it yet they can pay for that.

It was available on other channels and social media. why should RTE be paying for us to watch members of the british royal family complain about the hard life they had and the racism they faced ? it is disgusting.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"

She sounds like a drama queen who tried to take over everything and when she couldn't get her way she threw all the toys out of her play pen.. Harry is a right eejit and is being led astray by her.. a blind man can see that.. He will regret leaving the monarchy eventually..

Anyone know if theres a Pippa Markle

Phwoaaar!!!

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Meath, Louth border of..Monaghan..

I value my time more than to be thinkin them lot,they tell me you cud write a book on em and would be a best seller..

Think they all inclusive should take a leaf out of the Danish royals the way they portray them selves with all walks of life.

"There no better than me and I'm no better than the next"

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

I'd say Harry would be a good laugh after a few pints

Limerick

"I'd say Harry would be a good laugh after a few pints"

One of the few comments on this thread that I agree with - Mrs

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Think someone mixed up royal princess with disney princess !!

And seriously complaining about not being paid but from Buckingham Palace...ah, you quit lads what do you expect.

On the other side, the colour of the child's skin should never have been an issue.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I watched the interview...... look I’m not saying she didn’t feel suicidal but I find it hard to believe that when she went to hr as she put it was told it wouldn’t look good . Really won’t look good and some of the members of the royal family and Harry are hugely involved with mental health charity’s. Maybe I missed the part instead of going to others for help Harry what did he do, the only thing Is she said is was when pregnant he said it was when she breast feeding the child so did she get help did he help her or was nothing done .... I take mental health seriously but if your loved one is suffering and your witnessing it you take urgent action straight away. I find the whole interview rather sad like or loath the royal family it’s things thst a family should deal with . I find Meghan hypercritical she has disowned her dad and others members of her family for what I see she is doing the same now.

My interest is summed up by the quote :

'The interview was two multi millionaires complaining to a billionaire about how shit their lives are'

She complained her passport was taken from her yet over 13 overseas trips were taken most were private to visit friends and attend weddings and not royal duties...

"Think someone mixed up royal princess with disney princess !!

And seriously complaining about not being paid but from Buckingham Palace...ah, you quit lads what do you expect.

On the other side, the colour of the child's skin should never have been an issue. "

I think it's got more to do with her issues than anything. Meghan spoke of how she thought African girls would be glad to have someone who looks like them.  Apart from the inconvenient fact that she doesn’t – why the obsession with judging people by their skin colour?

Suicide and suicidal feelings are to be taken seriously. They are not to be mocked or dismissed. Nor are they to be weaponised or used to manipulate. I’m not sure that parading them on TV for all the world to see and scrutinise is conducive to good mental health.

She's been played by a billionaire who's tapped into the racist wave much like Pearce tapped into the current moods. Wasn't it Harry who dressed up like a Nazi and now he's airing private family conversations in public? The press will not let this one go till they find out and wipe the floors with it.

"She complained her passport was taken from her yet over 13 overseas trips were taken most were private to visit friends and attend weddings and not royal duties..."

Agree.

Many inconsistencies and even with Oprah, she's an actress and inconsistent too. Contrary to what she said, she definitely would have don't her homework.

Have to agree with piers morgan not that ive any respect for the queen!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"She complained her passport was taken from her yet over 13 overseas trips were taken most were private to visit friends and attend weddings and not royal duties...

Agree.

Many inconsistencies and even with Oprah, she's an actress and inconsistent too. Contrary to what she said, she definitely would have don't her homework."

I find Harry a bit of a whimp to use the card that the son wasn’t made a prince as possible cause he’s a child of colour is bullshit....... the only reason Williams children are is because he will be a future king once the queen dies Charles will be a king either way then there son snd future kids will get hrh titles as the grandfather is king. Find this hard to believe Harry didn’t know this and this used as the royals being racist..

Mental health issues come on wake up.

One cough in Buckingham Castle and there be ten doctors around you. Couldn't get help my arse.

For rasicst

That's just easy way out

Don't forget Harry once dressed up as a nazi hater.

If you people are feeling sorry for these two you need to sit down and have a talk with yourself.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

I follow the "gossip" as I have fuck all else to follow with no work or college....

Using the race,mental health,and Diana card was soo obvious.... and soo low... narcissistic behaviour.... from her....

from him I would have expected better but I believe he has issues he should address ( death of his mother and ongoing family issues)

There is always 3 sides to every story.... their side,the other sides,and the actual truth...

More drama will follow for sure...

Unfortunately....

"They obviously needed some money and got highly paid for the interview. Put themselves into the limelight of the yellow press again, the smeer crowd they tried to flee. Bizarre.

They weren't paid for the interview."

True, not paid for that interview but it's certainly created the publicity that will enhance their upcoming netflix fly on the wall series....big paycheck there.

Lee

I suppose the only people that know the "truth" are the couple and the family. Everything else is guess work. Need to watch it but from what I have seen...I can't trust her. I wish them well but I think it will end badly.

But at the end of the day a comment I saw summed it up.

"A millionaire talking to a billionaire about being a princess"

As said above the prince andrew thing was probably worthy of attention.

"I suppose the only people that know the "truth" are the couple and the family. Everything else is guess work. Need to watch it but from what I have seen...I can't trust her. I wish them well but I think it will end badly.

But at the end of the day a comment I saw summed it up.

"A millionaire talking to a billionaire about being a princess"

As said above the prince andrew thing was probably worthy of attention."

It was all telling when Oprah asked Meghan to tell "your truth". The trouble is, when it’s ‘your truth’ it can’t be questioned.

Truth today seems to be whatever you want it to be, it's your truth after all.

Luther King’s dream that we would be judged by our character and not the colour of our skin now seems a distant dream. Skin colour in the world of identity politics and celebrity victimhood seems to constantly weaponised.

Sadly I can't see it being eradicated but ironically just enforced and perpetuated as celebrities and the new Wannabee celebs use the same tools.

If the royalty can protect and provide for their own in terms of mental health, no wonder how the rest of the country is... but yeah they are there for +1200 years, so it's a tradition by now.

By *aturefun2Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Loved Oprah, really challenging questions, she didn't let them away with anything.

By *aturefun2Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 12/03/21 11:11:54]

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Loved Oprah, really challenging questions, she didn't let them away with anything."

Really? Thought she didn't challenge them at all with.

Some of the comments on the thread baffle me .

Being in the royal family doesn't vaccinate you against mental health issues .

Being a celebrity doesn't vaccinate against mental health issues.

Being an actress doesn't vaccinate against mental health issues.

As an institution I couldn't be less a fan of the monarchy than I am. The fetishisation of the royals makes me heave.

But... Harry seems more more normal than others in his family from what I have seen.

Would I be shocked that some of the current generation might have racist feelings when for hundreds of years their ancestors benefitted from the oilaaging of every country they invaded.

Is it possible they look on someone who is biracial as lower class than themselves and don't want their bloodline affected ?

They are protecting a nonce at the moment. That says a lot about the institution in what it represents.

I know a lot of people doubt Meghan Markle's words but just for a moment.. if she is telling the truth.. what was she supposed to say to convince you ? By what metric could she convince you that her words are true or are you committed to seeing her as a liar regardless and if so...why ?

Is it because she is wealthy ?

Is it because she is biracial ?

Is it because she is a wpman ?

Is it something else ?

In a 2 hr interview can I say I am judge and jury and say I am convinced 100% ? No.

I think there is a lot more to the story and for clarity if Harry had opened up on some of the questions Oprah asked where he held back then I may find it more conclusive.

There is a bowing down to insitution that happened in this country with the treatment of women who went through the mother and baby home situation.

Ordinary humans in positions of extreme power in gargantuan insitutions are very often untouchable.

It's very plausible to me that Meghan was telling the truth.

"Some of the comments on the thread baffle me .

As an institution I couldn't be less a fan of the monarchy than I am. The fetishisation of the royals makes me heave.

But... Harry seems more more normal than others in his family from what I have seen.

Would I be shocked that some of the current generation might have racist feelings when for hundreds of years their ancestors benefitted from the oilaaging of every country they invaded.

Is it possible they look on someone who is biracial as lower class than themselves and don't want their bloodline affected ?

They are protecting a nonce at the moment. That says a lot about the institution in what it represents.

I know a lot of people doubt Meghan Markle's words but just for a moment.. if she is telling the truth.. what was she supposed to say to convince you ? By what metric could she convince you that her words are true or are you committed to seeing her as a liar regardless and if so...why ?

Is it something else ?

In a 2 hr interview can I say I am judge and jury and say I am convinced 100% ? No.

I think there is a lot more to the story and for clarity if Harry had opened up on some of the questions Oprah asked where he held back then I may find it more conclusive.

There is a bowing down to insitution that happened in this country with the treatment of women who went through the mother and baby home situation.

Ordinary humans in positions of extreme power in gargantuan insitutions are very often untouchable.

It's very plausible to me that Meghan was telling the truth. "

Thanks for your input, sound and clear as usual

"Some of the comments on the thread baffle me .

Is it something else ?

It's very plausible to me that Meghan was telling the truth.

Thanks for your input, sound and clear as usual "

Thank you for your kind words. Very much appreciated. My opinions aren't loved by everyone and I try my best to look and make my observations on as many factors as possible.

The treatment of Diana years ago certainly doesn't give the royals much credibility in their treatment of what could be considered rebellious women to the royal institution.

As a seperate opinion , the fact there is a monarchy at all in 2021 is a farce.

Regular humans who shit and piss the same as everypne else elevated as if they are gods is so bizarre

"

Thank you for your kind words. Very much appreciated. My opinions aren't loved by everyone and I try my best to look and make my observations on as many factors as possible "

Agree with many points in your last post too and loads to discuss about, but I'll just say "the cost we pay for being true to ourselves is worth it" so keep those opinions coming

"

Thank you for your kind words. Very much appreciated. My opinions aren't loved by everyone and I try my best to look and make my observations on as many factors as possible

Agree with many points in your last post too and loads to discuss about, but I'll just say "the cost we pay for being true to ourselves is worth it" so keep those opinions coming "

The days of my sacrificing my own authenticity for any attachment much less the discomfort of people on the net have long gone ! There shall be no return and I will for sure keep sharing my opinion if I feel I can to the conversations . I'm glad to hear you find some reasonance with my thoughts. X

"Loved Oprah, really challenging questions, she didn't let them away with anything.

Really? Thought she didn't challenge them at all with. "

Exactly, i

"I have empathy for Harry for losing his mother so tragically and then being forced as a child to walk behind her coffin to a fanfare.

There comes a time in life when you begin to see the wood from the trees. There is clearly an agenda by the press to influence people for whatever reason. We see that in everything across society, not just with the Royal family. Mrs

The Royal family does have a choice tho to remain in their privilege or not. They could all simply decide to abandon the criminal structure they foster. Every single one could decide that they realise it’s bullshit and undemocratic and sponging and that it was also the source of great grief and murder and attrocities over the years, and step away unilaterally. But they won’t because they’re “struggles” with the rigid hierarchy is still much better than without it.

In summary they know where their arses AND breads are buttered.

I might possibly feel some empathy for Meghan - but at the VERY same time she choose as a fully informed adult to get involved in that cesspit of a family so when does she decide to admit and acccept that she had agency in making her decisions. No one forced her.

I get it - they’re a shit family and she has grievances and she seems dedent enough but fuck me - boo hoo about it. She’s a moany fucker too. I mean some people are homeless right now "

Soooo funny to see the hatred here.

"

It was all telling when Oprah asked Meghan to tell "your truth". The trouble is, when it’s ‘your truth’ it can’t be questioned.

Truth today seems to be whatever you want it to be, it's your truth after all.

Luther King’s dream that we would be judged by our character and not the colour of our skin now seems a distant dream. Skin colour in the world of identity politics and celebrity victimhood seems to constantly weaponised.

Sadly I can't see it being eradicated but ironically just enforced and perpetuated as celebrities and the new Wannabee celebs use the same tools."

Yeah that pretty much sums it all up. I stead of race being mundane like hair colour, now pointing out the differences that they don't want you to notice is having the reverse effect. And trying to build a new world order on popsical sticks of truth

I see the the buck stopping with the teens or kids raised in this shutting it down.

» Add a new message to this topic