FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lock down

Lock down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there anyone else absolutely sick of it and all the bullshit with it not to mind what we are gonna pay back #rantover

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

Ya I am sick to fuck of it, exactly 12 months ago my local publican said to me the pubs are closing tomorrow And won't be opening for a month and here we are 12 months later still lockdown, my brother WhatsApp me today, he is the hardiest guy you will meet, he contracted covid last week,today he said it was so bad, the coughing was hell, it came in spasmodic fits every 4 hours and every time he literally thinks he is going to die,he is now in hospital and i hope and pray he will survive,

Yes i am sick to fuck of this lockdown, but I don't want to lose my brother or anyone else close to me, we have to stick this out for another few months or maybe till the end of the year, I don't want anyone else to have the unfolding horror my WhatsApp communications i have had with my beloved brother over the last 2 days,please god he will get over this

He contracted the virus from a work colleague in a part of the country that has 15 cases in the last 2 weeks, this virus will not be over until it is over

"Ya I am sick to fuck of it, exactly 12 months ago my local publican said to me the pubs are closing tomorrow And won't be opening for a month and here we are 12 months later still lockdown, my brother WhatsApp me today, he is the hardiest guy you will meet, he contracted covid last week,today he said it was so bad, the coughing was hell, it came in spasmodic fits every 4 hours and every time he literally thinks he is going to die,he is now in hospital and i hope and pray he will survive,

Yes i am sick to fuck of this lockdown, but I don't want to lose my brother or anyone else close to me, we have to stick this out for another few months or maybe till the end of the year, I don't want anyone else to have the unfolding horror my WhatsApp communications i have had with my beloved brother over the last 2 days,please god he will get over this

He contracted the virus from a work colleague in a part of the country that has 15 cases in the last 2 weeks, this virus will not be over until it is over "

ya I no a good few people as well who contracted it I didn’t mean it that way sorry I hope he will be fine we will pray for him to get through it for you

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Yes I think we're all sick of it and it's good to rant and it's true the people over seeing this pandemic will be on good pensions when this is over with and we will still be suffering for years to come

nenagh

"Yes I think we're all sick of it and it's good to rant and it's true the people over seeing this pandemic will be on good pensions when this is over with and we will still be suffering for years to come "
what are you achiveing with your sulking rant, them and there pensions, are you one of the people who never work and spend all your waking hours whinging about people who actually work and pay for your freeloading welfare lifestyle, you certainly sound like that kind of person

Ya I no it’s a serious thing and all that I don’t want to sound like I’m not

but I’m just sick of the excuses we are been told about it and miss going to the local with a few of the lads just to get the mind off other things all I seem to be doing is working I’m one of the lucky ones that could even from the start but iv had 24hr shifts 6 days on for a year now with no holidays it’s absolutely bull that we have to put up with those thick cunts in charge I really think we actually are too quiet there taking pay rises and all from this and we will the ones who will pay for it in the future I honestly think if they just ope. the country up let it do what ever it does we would be much better off all of us no that there’s a lot of places that won’t open after this and I hope that anyone on this doesn’t go through this because I wouldn’t wish it on anyone I really do think that our government well some of them are just in this for the money when u have a lot homeless people on the street in Ireland and these pay rises could do wonders for other now I’m taking about our people

[Removed by poster at 14/03/21 02:45:58]

"Yes I think we're all sick of it and it's good to rant and it's true the people over seeing this pandemic will be on good pensions when this is over with and we will still be suffering for years to come what are you achiveing with your sulking rant, them and there pensions, are you one of the people who never work and spend all your waking hours whinging about people who actually work and pay for your freeloading welfare lifestyle, you certainly sound like that kind of person "
sorry lads I didn’t start this to cause an issue just to chat about it because we are all in the same boat that’s not sailing anywhere

nenagh

Fuck sake, what are you achieving with your sulking self pitying rant, i can't go to the pub to meet my pals, what a first world problem, and you don't give a fuck about anyone homeless,

So I say go to the pub, do anything you want, get the virus, then it will be easy talk to you, don't be such a miserable, selfish pig,get with the programme,

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Yes I think we're all sick of it and it's good to rant and it's true the people over seeing this pandemic will be on good pensions when this is over with and we will still be suffering for years to come what are you achiveing with your sulking rant, them and there pensions, are you one of the people who never work and spend all your waking hours whinging about people who actually work and pay for your freeloading welfare lifestyle, you certainly sound like that kind of person sorry lads I didn’t start this to cause an issue just to chat about it because we are all in the same boat that’s not sailing anywhere "
We are most definitely not all in the same boat.

Surely this is last lockdown, if not do we have the balls as a nation to stand up to this nonsense?

"Yes I think we're all sick of it and it's good to rant and it's true the people over seeing this pandemic will be on good pensions when this is over with and we will still be suffering for years to come what are you achiveing with your sulking rant, them and there pensions, are you one of the people who never work and spend all your waking hours whinging about people who actually work and pay for your freeloading welfare lifestyle, you certainly sound like that kind of person sorry lads I didn’t start this to cause an issue just to chat about it because we are all in the same boat that’s not sailing anywhere We are most definitely not all in the same boat.

Surely this is last lockdown, if not do we have the balls as a nation to stand up to this nonsense? "

we really should have at this stage of it

Carrick on Shannon

"Yes I think we're all sick of it and it's good to rant and it's true the people over seeing this pandemic will be on good pensions when this is over with and we will still be suffering for years to come what are you achiveing with your sulking rant, them and there pensions, are you one of the people who never work and spend all your waking hours whinging about people who actually work and pay for your freeloading welfare lifestyle, you certainly sound like that kind of person "
HaHa .I was replying OP'S ending ! rantover!!!! Come back to me when you have worked 65+ hours 6 days a week for the last year without taking any holidays,there's a free loading for ya ,now shove that in your gob.

"Yes I think we're all sick of it and it's good to rant and it's true the people over seeing this pandemic will be on good pensions when this is over with and we will still be suffering for years to come what are you achiveing with your sulking rant, them and there pensions, are you one of the people who never work and spend all your waking hours whinging about people who actually work and pay for your freeloading welfare lifestyle, you certainly sound like that kind of person HaHa .I was replying OP'S ending ! rantover!!!! Come back to me when you have worked 65+ hours 6 days a week for the last year without taking any holidays,there's a free loading for ya ,now shove that in your gob. "
ok man I was just saying

nenagh

We are all lashing out at each other, achieving nothing,

As for rich people, poor people,good people, selfish people,corrupt politicians, welfare sponges, charity givers, do gooders, bad doers and every other breed of a fucker, they have been infesting our country before the pandemic and they will all be there in abundance when covid19 is gone and forgotten, but the same covid 19 don't give a fuck about any of the above, that guy is just waiting for us guys to drop our guard,fighting amongst ourselves only helps it trive

Carrick on Shannon

"We are all lashing out at each other, achieving nothing,

As for rich people, poor people,good people, selfish people,corrupt politicians, welfare sponges, charity givers, do gooders, bad doers and every other breed of a fucker, they have been infesting our country before the pandemic and they will all be there in abundance when covid19 is gone and forgotten, but the same covid 19 don't give a fuck about any of the above, that guy is just waiting for us guys to drop our guard,fighting amongst ourselves only helps it trive "

What Breed are you ??? cause I'm one of the fore mentioned good people fuckers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/21 04:04:57]

I think I should kept my feeling to myself sorry everyone

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

No real change to my life still working away.. Dont drink in pubs haven't for many years.. Sounds like a load of whinging over nothing.. Most people don't know what it's like to have it hard in life..

"I think I should kept my feeling to myself sorry everyone "

Its very very tough being seperated from friends and family and other support systems, especially if you are out of work and the days may seem endless. its normal to have a shit day where you need to vent that off.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Surely this is last lockdown, if not do we have the balls as a nation to stand up to this nonsense? "

Not sure viruses recognise the right to protest as an official form of immunity

South Dublin Area

"

Surely this is last lockdown, if not do we have the balls as a nation to stand up to this nonsense?

Not sure viruses recognise the right to protest as an official form of immunity "

wow you are smart, i didnt know that.. its a pretty easy way to keep the people in check by allowing us to be prevented from doing something that’s our right as part of a democracy.

Its clever really

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

I am tired of not being able to go visit my parents. Give them a hug.I miss my family and friends I havent hugged or seen in person.

Family member died of covid I wasn't able to visit in hospital or go to funeral.

Out of work since last year.I have always worked, not being able to for past 6 months is mentally challenging to say the least. I hate having to relay on government for money.

I am doing the best I can at home.

So are my parents,family and friends who are in the same boat.

I dont feel sorry for myself.

I get on with it.

"Yes I think we're all sick of it and it's good to rant and it's true the people over seeing this pandemic will be on good pensions when this is over with and we will still be suffering for years to come what are you achiveing with your sulking rant, them and there pensions, are you one of the people who never work and spend all your waking hours whinging about people who actually work and pay for your freeloading welfare lifestyle, you certainly sound like that kind of person sorry lads I didn’t start this to cause an issue just to chat about it because we are all in the same boat that’s not sailing anywhere We are most definitely not all in the same boat.

We have to...the measures would outway the loss. It's currently X3 flu death rate at 0.03% with a large proportion of those in nursing homes. I guess people will only see.in hindsight but the black of cancer screening and everything else will eventually out weigh those saved from covid(it probably has already).

Anyway vaccine rollout will hopefully pick up some steam and by August we will be back in full "Swing"

[Removed by poster at 14/03/21 18:49:45]

"I am tired of not being able to go visit my parents. Give them a hug.I miss my family and friends I havent hugged or seen in person.

Family member died of covid I wasn't able to visit in hospital or go to funeral.

Out of work since last year.I have always worked, not being able to for past 6 months is mentally challenging to say the least. I hate having to relay on government for money.

I am doing the best I can at home.

So are my parents,family and friends who are in the same boat.

I dont feel sorry for myself.

I get on with it.

"

....Im really sorry for all you have been through. I hope there is a silver lining and things get better soon xx

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

" its a pretty easy way to keep the people in check by allowing us to be prevented from doing something that’s our right as part of a democracy.

Its clever really "

The aim of this dastardly goverment conspiracy is... ? The destroyed economy? Mass public dissatisfaction with the government? The enormous public health and welfare bill?

Maybe they just really hate traffic?

South Dublin Area

" its a pretty easy way to keep the people in check by allowing us to be prevented from doing something that’s our right as part of a democracy.

Its clever really

The aim of this dastardly goverment conspiracy is... ? The destroyed economy? Mass public dissatisfaction with the government? The enormous public health and welfare bill?

Maybe they just really hate traffic? "

Where did i say that? You can assume what you like.

The simple fact is we have been going around in circles being led by the most incompetent government in our history.

Every single person i know doesn’t want another lockdown and by enforcing a 5k restriction its prevents people from protesting if thats what they wish to do.

By *ocforuMan  over a year ago

Cork City

The public are to blame here were supposed to be in lockdown and we still we have 700 cases a day how is that I drive for a living and there are a lot of cars on the road

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

To all those above who have lost someone as a result of CV19, my heartfelt sadness.

To the poster with the brother with it, I sincerely hope that he pulls through and comes out strong.

To the naysayers/flatearth/5G gobshites, I wish I could gather ye all up into a cosy group, take you to an exotic island in the middle of the Indian ocean and then drop a fucking bomb on ye! No offense like.

Let's all get through it, get 90% vaccinated and start returning to a socially interactive life, cos I'm seriously missing that simple thing

"To all those above who have lost someone as a result of CV19, my heartfelt sadness.

To the poster with the brother with it, I sincerely hope that he pulls through and comes out strong.

To the naysayers/flatearth/5G gobshites, I wish I could gather ye all up into a cosy group, take you to an exotic island in the middle of the Indian ocean and then drop a fucking bomb on ye! No offense like.

Let's all get through it, get 90% vaccinated and start returning to a socially interactive life, cos I'm seriously missing that simple thing "

100%

I wonder if you lost someone to covid-19 would you be having your little rant and before you have a go at me I have lost a loved one to covid

» Add a new message to this topic