FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Help buying new sexy toy

Help buying new sexy toy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubcouple99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Looking to purchase a wand from either lovehoney or Ann summers ,looking at reviews and some of them

Are giving out about the noise of them,can any ladies or couples recommend a website or particular wand they might have or recommend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I have the love honey wand and it is a tad noisy but it's good enough to make me noisy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have few wands including the plug in mains powered one but it's so damn noisy. My top recommendation are

1)Svakom Emma Neo Interactive App wand €109 Lovehoney

App controlled if you wanted your partner to use it on you from different location for virtual play. It also warms up so gives a great back massage. Not just for your vagina! Pretty silent as well and lots of settings that you can use through app or clicking through the buttons. Elegant black and gold designs and USB charged

2) Lelo Wand Medium €139 Large version €199 Lovehoney expensive but totally worth it I used to have ladies queuing up for a go pre Covid at parties. Ten years guarantee. I love the Smart sense setting that detects when it touches skin. It's very silent I call it the Porshe of wands. Black and gold very elegant and streamlined and USB charging

Lovehoney discount code which I think is still working is Vcher15

gets 15% off

Feel free to PM me if more questions

Checkout the satisfyer range from playblue. Personally I found the wand from lovehoney a waste of money its too bulky and noisy.

By *achelsWoman  over a year ago

ni

I have a doxy wand @£90 it’s my second one and I love it although it’s a tad loud but not as loud as the lovehoney one.

I’ve been hearing great reviews about Tracy’s dog think it’ll be next on my list

dublin

"I have a doxy wand @£90 it’s my second one and I love it although it’s a tad loud but not as loud as the lovehoney one.

I’ve been hearing great reviews about Tracy’s dog think it’ll be next on my list "

Tracy’s dog sounds weird name for a wand ,what website is it on

dublin

"I have few wands including the plug in mains powered one but it's so damn noisy. My top recommendation are

App controlled if you wanted your partner to use it on you from different location for virtual play. It also warms up so gives a great back massage. Not just for your vagina! Pretty silent as well and lots of settings that you can use through app or clicking through the buttons. Elegant black and gold designs and USB charged

2) Lelo Wand Medium €139 Large version €199 Lovehoney expensive but totally worth it I used to have ladies queuing up for a go pre Covid at parties. Ten years guarantee. I love the Smart sense setting that detects when it touches skin. It's very silent I call it the Porshe of wands. Black and gold very elegant and streamlined and USB charging

gets 15% off

Feel free to PM me if more questions "

wow thanks for the advice your like an encyclopaedia of wands ,like the sound of the lelo one ,seems to be the front runner so far

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I saw the doxy getting brilliant reviews on another thread. With wands do you have to trade power for less noise? Or is there a powerful but quiet option?

"I have few wands including the plug in mains powered one but it's so damn noisy. My top recommendation are

gets 15% off

Feel free to PM me if more questions wow thanks for the advice your like an encyclopaedia of wands ,like the sound of the lelo one ,seems to be the front runner so far "

Ten years guarantee lasted longer than my marriage it gives me a orgasm and a back massage. Sometimes it's worth investing in better quality toys as they are for your pleasure and we all deserve that these days.

Doxy! It’s amazing

The doxy is good but I've found they break far to easily. I believe I easily went through 3 in a year period. They are powerful but noisy though. The love honey wand again is noisy but does the job of a basic wand. The lelo smart wand is fantastic and the fact it is cordless makes it perfect for on the move. The only drawback is I find it less powerful than the doxy but like that it's quite responsive and waterproof

dublin

Oh Jesus lord decisions decisions

dublin

"I saw the doxy getting brilliant reviews on another thread. With wands do you have to trade power for less noise? Or is there a powerful but quiet option?"
we are looking for the powerful but quiet option rather than the what the hell is mam and dad doing in there and why is screaming she must be upset option

By *achelsWoman  over a year ago

ni

Sorry it’s more of a clitoral sucking toy rather than a wand, it’s on Amazon

» Add a new message to this topic