FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Are you likeminded?

Are you likeminded?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have seen this a few times now, where someone says they are looking for likeminded people, without reveling anything of what their mind is. Literally have seen this and no other clue on a profile.

Swinging is what might be referred to as a "broad church". For some it's mf sex, for others it's swapping wives, and there's always the outlier who is into defocating in the homewares aisle.

I'm not here to judge.

Unless you have a contextless "likeminded" on your profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i find the word 'discreet' is often in the 'likemindeds' profiles.

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

Is that what the message function is for? To explore what like-minded means? To see if there's a connection and your on the same page?

I understand the use of the term 'like minded' as a way of looking for compatibility. Obviously sex is one mutual interest and the ultimate purpose for many on here But many others are not looking only for sex. So I find it useful when a profile gives a hint of their insterests and what they are looking for, in a clear and not too expanded way.

"i find the word 'discreet' is often in the 'likemindeds' profiles."

By *unonmyface69Couple  over a year ago

city

Important to be a “professional” too

I guess it’s preferable to being hate-minded

"Important to be a “professional” too "

Professional and Discreet ?? ??

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

Going deep down the rabbit hole

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

Well I have discreet on my profile as I expect who I meet to be the same. I hate how people talk about who they meet and have no problem sharing their information with others. I like my privacy and like it to be respected if they don't then that's it for me.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Well I have discreet on my profile as I expect who I meet to be the same. I hate how people talk about who they meet and have no problem sharing their information with others. I like my privacy and like it to be respected if they don't then that's it for me."

Agree but sadly talkers will be talkers regardless of what we put in our profiles!

meath

"Well I have discreet on my profile as I expect who I meet to be the same. I hate how people talk about who they meet and have no problem sharing their information with others. I like my privacy and like it to be respected if they don't then that's it for me.

Agree but sadly talkers will be talkers regardless of what we put in our profiles! "

Yes unfortunately so.

"Well I have discreet on my profile as I expect who I meet to be the same. I hate how people talk about who they meet and have no problem sharing their information with others. I like my privacy and like it to be respected if they don't then that's it for me."

oh thats a perspective i hadnt considered actually. i was reading it as likely to mean someone married who's partner didnt know

meath

"Well I have discreet on my profile as I expect who I meet to be the same. I hate how people talk about who they meet and have no problem sharing their information with others. I like my privacy and like it to be respected if they don't then that's it for me.

oh thats a perspective i hadnt considered actually. i was reading it as likely to mean someone married who's partner didnt know "

Rub I think a lot here seem to think that too. My husband has similar wording on his profile too. I guess just ask who ever you're chatting to that has that on their profile what they mean by it. I could I guess change the wording on my profile to say no loose mouthy people need apply but it doesn't sound as nice as discreet

Loose lips sink ships

meath

"Loose lips sink ships "

Exactly. I've nothing to hide from anyone, I just don't like being talked about. I also would like to keep my fab life in fab. I'm sure a lot feel the same.

Like minded is quite vague I think. And covers a multitude without actually labelling oneself

As for professional - I always wonder at what like anyone can be professional at their job, can you be professional in the bedroom?

As for Discreet - I remember one coffee meet telling me what he got up to with a woman that worked somewhere I knew, just as well I haven't got loose lips because she could lose all.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Probably my most used word on fab is consistency.

I always look for it with profile text and pics and forum interaction.

That tells me all I need to know about whether or not someone is like-minded or discreet.

Everyone has come across the fab pic collectors but I pay as much attention to the info gathering users who like to ask lots of questions but give little or nothing back. Major red flag right there.

When someone you've only exchanged a couple of messages with tells you who they've just met it should be obvious that anything said to them will not remain private.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Probably my most used word on fab is consistency.

That tells me all I need to know about whether or not someone is like-minded or discreet.

Everyone has come across the fab pic collectors but I pay as much attention to the info gathering users who like to ask lots of questions but give little or nothing back. Major red flag right there.

When someone you've only exchanged a couple of messages with tells you who they've just met it should be obvious that anything said to them will not remain private. "

The above doesn't just apply to private messages. It's quite common on the forums too.

"Like minded is quite vague I think.

"

Exactly, it doesn't mean anything unless the profile actually says what they are into.

It's like verbal filler I guess.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

And also, who ISN'T looking for someone like-minded? We're hardly all wanting to meet someone we aren't on the same page as or disagree with...

"Loose lips sink ships

Exactly. I've nothing to hide from anyone, I just don't like being talked about. I also would like to keep my fab life in fab. I'm sure a lot feel the same. "

It's not about having anything to hide!

Respecting other people's privacy and personal life is of paramount importance.

That should go without saying

"Respecting other people's privacy and personal life is of paramount importance.)"

Very well put

"And also, who ISN'T looking for someone like-minded? We're hardly all wanting to meet someone we aren't on the same page as or disagree with..."

Yes I imagine it's the rare person who would have "looking for a complete tool" on their profile

By *uttingstagsMan  over a year ago

Navan

[Removed by poster at 21/03/21 10:33:04]

By *iscreet_guy_wcMan  over a year ago

City Centre

I guess my name on this has its own negative connotations I hadn't considered. Mine is basically like the rest, discretion in the form of keeping fab things on fab and not spreading gossip. I can see where it might be misinterpreted though

"Probably my most used word on fab is consistency.

When someone you've only exchanged a couple of messages with tells you who they've just met it should be obvious that anything said to them will not remain private.

The above doesn't just apply to private messages. It's quite common on the forums too. "

Yeap!! We had a poster on the forum discuss our fun and suggest if others like similar play they should contact us!!!

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Absolutely no one is likeminded like me.

And if you are...

Seek help immediately

"Absolutely no one is likeminded like me.

And if you are...

Seek help immediately "

Ha! Exactly

Next time I see it I'm going to message "so you like necrophilia too? Yay!"

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

"Absolutely no one is likeminded like me.

And if you are...

Seek help immediately

Ha! Exactly

Next time I see it I'm going to message "so you like necrophilia too? Yay!" "

You bring the rope, il bring the baked beans! This is gona be so much fun!!

» Add a new message to this topic