FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Diet

Diet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

how much do you follow a healthy or healthy enough diet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Diet!!! Stop that filth!!!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm dairy and gluten intolerant so that's restrictive enough without following a particular diet.

I eat what I can.

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

I eat fairly decent the majority of the week, takeaway and a little bit of pigging out on the weekend. Pre-lockdowns I'd have enjoyed my few beers on the weekend, but my intake of that has reduced to barely any.

I find it extremely difficult to put on weight - this sounds great but really I'd love to put on a bit, just can't.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Diet.....I eat and drink way to much can't say it's the lockdown I always was like that,id loose a lot of weight and pile it all back on it's a vicious circle with me

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No can't say I do as I have a sweet tooth and eat way too much rubbish .But have started cutting down on it recently now just need to start exercising again.

I've never actually dieted though just eat less and exercise more and I know I can lose the weight if I actually make the effort .Having longer days will definitely help though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I eat fairly decent. No fizzy drinks whatsoever, no sugar in tea but eat some chocolate every day and chocolate cereals. 2-3 fruits everyday, veg maybe every second day. Fried food usually once a week sometimes twice but this isn't a hard diet. I like what I eat, just happens to be a bit healthier.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Diet.....I eat and drink way to much can't say it's the lockdown I always was like that,id loose a lot of weight and pile it all back on it's a vicious circle with me "

Here's your brother as they say

Depends on the mood.. During a hangover I'll go through a salty phase and a sweet phase.. Watching a good movie I'd go through a good sized cheeses board followed by immeasurable guilt...cups of coffee with biscuits.. Dips and crisps at lunch... I'm a two legged skip.

"Depends on the mood.. During a hangover I'll go through a salty phase and a sweet phase.. Watching a good movie I'd go through a good sized cheeses board followed by immeasurable guilt...cups of coffee with biscuits.. Dips and crisps at lunch... I'm a two legged skip. "

Cheese is my weakness

Otherwise, I'm eating healthier now than I ever did in my life this last few weeks. Only took 50 years to come to my senses

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

I try to keep a balanced diet and I do OK most of the time, but lockdown has been killing me. Way too many opportunities for snacking while at home all day every day!

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

"how much do you follow a healthy or healthy enough diet? "

I do my best. I drink 3 litres of water a day, get my 5+ portions of fruit and veg, and keep close enough to 1500 calories. These days I've been eating so much veg I'm actually finding it hard to make up the 1500 calories so I'm considering dropping to 1200.

I'm not saying calorie counting is a healthy diet but I don't like to exercise so I prefer to just be mindful of what I eat but I'm not too strict about it. It's going well so far. My skin has never been better.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I eat healthy during the week. It's Friday and Saturday night when the wheels come off!

"I try to keep a balanced diet and I do OK most of the time, but lockdown has been killing me. Way too many opportunities for snacking while at home all day every day!

"

Just don't buy the bad stuff! If it's not there you can't eat it

in the waves

"I try to keep a balanced diet and I do OK most of the time, but lockdown has been killing me. Way too many opportunities for snacking while at home all day every day!

Just don't buy the bad stuff! If it's not there you can't eat it "

Life is lacking enough at the moment. If I want an oreo I'll have an oreo!

I'm good Monday to Friday and ate and drink like a devil at weekend...

Dublin and London

Life is lacking enough at the moment. If I want an oreo I'll have an oreo! "

That reminds me, I have an Oreo ice cream in the freezer! Result! Ignore my previous post, the wheels can come off weekdays too!

in the waves

Life is lacking enough at the moment. If I want an oreo I'll have an oreo! That reminds me, I have an Oreo ice cream in the freezer! Result! Ignore my previous post, the wheels can come off weekdays too! "

Oooh I do love an oreo ice cream. Enjoy!

Dublin and London

Life is lacking enough at the moment. If I want an oreo I'll have an oreo! That reminds me, I have an Oreo ice cream in the freezer! Result! Ignore my previous post, the wheels can come off weekdays too!

Oooh I do love an oreo ice cream. Enjoy! "

Oh I will!

I sometimes burn calories just drooling over a nice hot, tasty handful of raspberry sponge cake

I assume that counts as a balanced diet if I'm burning calories in advance of getting my fill of sweetness

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

I think in this day and age its easy enough to eat generally healthy. its another thing having the mindset to do it.

"Depends on the mood.. During a hangover I'll go through a salty phase and a sweet phase.. Watching a good movie I'd go through a good sized cheeses board followed by immeasurable guilt...cups of coffee with biscuits.. Dips and crisps at lunch... I'm a two legged skip.

Cheese is my weakness

Otherwise, I'm eating healthier now than I ever did in my life this last few weeks. Only took 50 years to come to my senses "

Fair bowls.. Once I finish this hundred weight of toffee I'll be right behind you

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Eat LCHP mostly but I don’t deny myself anything. I recently lost 30kg and kept it off during lockdown so I know what I’m at.

I do follow an IG dietician/nutritionist and she’s absolutely BRILLIANT. No nonsense, no bullshit, she eats everything and is ridiculously curvy and gorgeous herself with a brilliant attitude. That’s helped me understand what your body needs v wants and I never go hungry.

Balanced diet rich in raw food to give my body what it needs. No junk food but am a whiskey lover

I drink 3-4 l of water, herbal teas, cold pressed juices. It depends on the day

Sometimes is just a big bowl of hummus and another one with veggies

I avoid meat. I buy it only from well known farmer to make sure the beef is as much organic as possible these days. I don't eat too much cheese these days. My source is from my homeland.

And lots of activities. Diet is 20% of success but physical activity is 80% of success to keep the body healthy, plus keep sanity these crazy days

I have walked last week about 90km in total. I've done a few workout intervals (max 7 mins on early morning) and I feel like 20 years younger!

Positive thinking is important as diet and physical activity. I keep my brain to be occupied all the time - reading a book, playing some games, eg. Mahjong, Word Connect, etc

"

yep. same here

» Add a new message to this topic