FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Continuation

Continuation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

You come onto fab for a release and discuss anything u like. What makes me laugh is people moaning about threads. If u don’t like a thread, stay out of it, don’t look, it’s very very simple. It applies to any thread you like. That’s just my little pointer on a Tuesday evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azmanMan  over a year ago

Vera Playa

I dont like this thread.. down with this sort of thing

Tipperary

"I dont like this thread.. down with this sort of thing"
the front door and back door exits are both open. You can leave either door open on your way out

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

"I dont like this thread.. down with this sort of thingthe front door and back door exits are both open. You can leave either door open on your way out"

What about the windows

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Could I ask you something

I dont even read your virus threads to be honest they're a pain in the hole

I agree with your right to post them as often as you like but would you just keep them as a virus thread

Some of them get started by other people asking questions about a subject and you just take over writing posts as long as war and peace

Having said that some people might think that my posts are also a pain in the hole

Tipperary

"Could I ask you something

I dont even read your virus threads to be honest they're a pain in the hole

I agree with your right to post them as often as you like but would you just keep them as a virus thread

Some of them get started by other people asking questions about a subject and you just take over writing posts as long as war and peace

Having said that some people might think that my posts are also a pain in the hole "

i very seldom turn a unrelated thread into a virus thread but plenty whinge and moan over threads when it’s easy just avoid. That’s the jist of this topic

Tipperary

"I dont like this thread.. down with this sort of thingthe front door and back door exits are both open. You can leave either door open on your way out

What about the windows "

can jump out them

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

U ok hun...PM me

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Yer all a pain in the hole

Tipperary

"Yer all a pain in the hole "
thats the spirit

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

"I dont like this thread.. down with this sort of thingthe front door and back door exits are both open. You can leave either door open on your way out"

Close the door quietly, don't slam it,some of us are still asleep

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"You come onto fab for a release and discuss anything u like. What makes me laugh is people moaning about threads. If u don’t like a thread, stay out of it, don’t look, it’s very very simple. It applies to any thread you like. That’s just my little pointer on a Tuesday evening. "

Doesn't the same apply to you and yet you feel the need to turn every thread you are involved in into an argument. Then again any attention is better than none I suppose.

Quietly closes door behind me. Click.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you don't like.... Ignore and move on!

Sounds very simple.

But is impossible to many

Tipperary

"You come onto fab for a release and discuss anything u like. What makes me laugh is people moaning about threads. If u don’t like a thread, stay out of it, don’t look, it’s very very simple. It applies to any thread you like. That’s just my little pointer on a Tuesday evening.

Doesn't the same apply to you and yet you feel the need to turn every thread you are involved in into an argument. Then again any attention is better than none I suppose.

Quietly closes door behind me. Click."

I don’t turn every thread I’m involved in into an argument. That’s pure horseshit

Tipperary

"You come onto fab for a release and discuss anything u like. What makes me laugh is people moaning about threads. If u don’t like a thread, stay out of it, don’t look, it’s very very simple. It applies to any thread you like. That’s just my little pointer on a Tuesday evening.

Quietly closes door behind me. Click."

I also give my views on all topics. If people want to come in and debate or whinge and moan that’s not my problem.

I'm only here to say I've no idea why this thread is called "continuation"

I actually... give me a second here.... I need to build myself up to this....

I agree with ya willy....

Granted the virus threads are just mind melting horrible shove my cock in a food blender reads at this stage.....

But they can be avoided. I do think they should be on the virus section of the forum but still.....

Tipperary

"I'm only here to say I've no idea why this thread is called "continuation""
then u don’t need to be here.

"I'm only here to say I've no idea why this thread is called "continuation"then u don’t need to be here. "

Cheers...thanks for your explanation

Tipperary

"I'm only here to say I've no idea why this thread is called "continuation"then u don’t need to be here.

Cheers...thanks for your explanation "

no problem

" the front door and back door exits are both open. You can leave either door open on your way out"

Not many open at the moment

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"I also give my views on all topics. If people want to come in and debate or whinge and moan that’s not my problem. "

So, you contributing your opinion is OK but others contributing theirs is whinging and moaning?

“But why, if you’re not spotty?”

Tipperary

"I also give my views on all topics. If people want to come in and debate or whinge and moan that’s not my problem.

So, you contributing your opinion is OK but others contributing theirs is whinging and moaning? "

no not at all. others whinge and moan instead of just ignoring the thread or whats been said if it bothers them.

"I also give my views on all topics. If people want to come in and debate or whinge and moan that’s not my problem.

So, you contributing your opinion is OK but others contributing theirs is whinging and moaning? no not at all. others whinge and moan instead of just ignoring the thread or whats been said if it bothers them. "

But you wouldn’t moan on a new thread about others moaning and whingeing on a thread they could have ignored? Now, would ye?

Dublin

So, you contributing your opinion is OK but others contributing theirs is whinging and moaning? no not at all. others whinge and moan instead of just ignoring the thread or whats been said if it bothers them. "

So we're not allowed say when something bothers us? Isn't that what you're doing right now?

Tipperary

So, you contributing your opinion is OK but others contributing theirs is whinging and moaning? no not at all. others whinge and moan instead of just ignoring the thread or whats been said if it bothers them.

So we're not allowed say when something bothers us? Isn't that what you're doing right now? "

so you like people coming in saying a thread bothers them when there is zillions of other threads to comment on, stuff like " thank god this thread is nearing an end". it makes me laugh. if you don't like it ignore it.

Dublin

So, you contributing your opinion is OK but others contributing theirs is whinging and moaning? no not at all. others whinge and moan instead of just ignoring the thread or whats been said if it bothers them.

So we're not allowed say when something bothers us? Isn't that what you're doing right now? so you like people coming in saying a thread bothers them when there is zillions of other threads to comment on, stuff like " thank god this thread is nearing an end". it makes me laugh. if you don't like it ignore it. "

If you don't like those comments ignore them. Same thing.

Tipperary

So we're not allowed say when something bothers us? Isn't that what you're doing right now? so you like people coming in saying a thread bothers them when there is zillions of other threads to comment on, stuff like " thank god this thread is nearing an end". it makes me laugh. if you don't like it ignore it.

If you don't like those comments ignore them. Same thing."

its not the same thing at all and everyone with a stim of sense knows it. if u don't like a thread ignore it. its been said numerous times in the past on here about different threads.

Tipperary

So we're not allowed say when something bothers us? Isn't that what you're doing right now? so you like people coming in saying a thread bothers them when there is zillions of other threads to comment on, stuff like " thank god this thread is nearing an end". it makes me laugh. if you don't like it ignore it.

If you don't like those comments ignore them. Same thing."

the issue is people can't help but look and comment.

Tipperary

a post that makes you stand up and take notice.

44,753 people were diagnosed with cancer in 2020 with a ratio of one in four out of those figures 9000 people died nobody kicking up murder that after decades of research there is still no cure think about that for a min and with 1 million cancelled appointments watch this yrs figures

Tipperary

what are you upto to pass time over coming weeks?

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"a post that makes you stand up and take notice.

44,753 people were diagnosed with cancer in 2020 with a ratio of one in four out of those figures 9000 people died nobody kicking up murder that after decades of research there is still no cure think about that for a min and with 1 million cancelled appointments watch this yrs figures"

Oh look... In a roundabout way you're making another thread about covid. and whinging about others winging.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

If you don't like those comments ignore them. Same thing.its not the same thing at all and everyone with a stim of sense knows it. if u don't like a thread ignore it. its been said numerous times in the past on here about different threads. "

Of you don’t like this comment right now just don’t be silly, and ignore it

If you don't like those comments ignore them. Same thing. the issue is people can't help but look and comment. "

That’s really funny and totes ironic ... you’re funny

"what are you upto to pass time over coming weeks?"

Braid my hair as it won't be getting cut for a bit

44,753 people were diagnosed with cancer in 2020 with a ratio of one in four out of those figures 9000 people died nobody kicking up murder that after decades of research there is still no cure think about that for a min and with 1 million cancelled appointments watch this yrs figures"

Cancer isn’t ONE thing. Therefore there is no ONE cure

God, your mind is so sophisticated and interesting. Totally not simple

"what are you upto to pass time over coming weeks?"

Call your posts silly

Not sure how much you want to debate, but you seem a reasonable chap...

Cancer death rates are from all forms of this absolutely devastating disease. It is important to note it is a disease, not a virus. A very important distinction.

The challenges of a “cure” for cancer are due to the many many different forms and causes that this disease inflicts in the human body.

The 9k/yr death rate is a complex figure and your comment on the “watch this space” is appropriate, but many many cancer treatments should have continued.

Is not the single biggest failing and challenge of this virus (which has a transmission rate far exceeding what was predicted and previously experienced) the health Care systems and approach?

The CSO stats on excess deaths as posted previously are interesting to me. And create an image that there is an over “hype” of Covid. But the threat is real. Of this I am certain.

So, debate that Covid (SARS viruses) nor Cancer are likely to go away. Is the real topic being how we deal with this, what can and should be allowed. Do we need to relinquish individual freedoms (via tech for tracing, big pharmaceutical for vaccine, etc...) for the benefit of a heathy society?

Tobacco kills approx 1.5 million / yr. - Source Irish Cancer Society.

Alcohol kills 3M/yr - source WHO

What could be solved easier with public health, or excess deaths front and centre??

So we're not allowed say when something bothers us? Isn't that what you're doing right now? so you like people coming in saying a thread bothers them when there is zillions of other threads to comment on, stuff like " thank god this thread is nearing an end". it makes me laugh. if you don't like it ignore it. "

Ahhhh, so the reason behind this thread is that you're butt hurt that someone found a previous thread so tedious they wanted it to end but you're not done waxing lyrical about covid yet therefore this thread is a...wait for it...continuation.

Sure you should have just said

Tipperary

44,753 people were diagnosed with cancer in 2020 with a ratio of one in four out of those figures 9000 people died nobody kicking up murder that after decades of research there is still no cure think about that for a min and with 1 million cancelled appointments watch this yrs figures

Oh look... In a roundabout way you're making another thread about covid. and whinging about others winging.

Pot. Kettle. Black. "

cancer is f all to do with covid.

Tipperary

Ahhhh, so the reason behind this thread is that you're butt hurt that someone found a previous thread so tedious they wanted it to end but you're not done waxing lyrical about covid yet therefore this thread is a...wait for it...continuation.

Sure you should have just said "

no I find it funny people are so bothered about a thread they could easily ignore.

Tipperary

I'm looking forward to getting back training kids and playing a few games of golf next month but by god when you look at the uk and 21 days to pubs reopening, it would annoy you slightly.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Quietly closes door behind me. Click.I don’t turn every thread I’m involved in into an argument. That’s pure horseshit "

Ohhh yes you do

Pot. Kettle. Black. cancer is f all to do with covid. "

In your brain anything is possible

Sure you should have just said no I find it funny people are so bothered about a thread they could easily ignore. "

I’d say you’re the most bothered one as pointed out already you needed to start another thread

Silly boy

"I'm looking forward to getting back training kids and playing a few games of golf next month but by god when you look at the uk and 21 days to pubs reopening, it would annoy you slightly. "

Oh hello Covid talk again ... and round and round the hamster goes in that brain

Tipperary

Sure you should have just said no I find it funny people are so bothered about a thread they could easily ignore.

I’d say you’re the most bothered one as pointed out already you needed to start another thread

Silly boy "

I am bothered, I have admitted that numerous times. were living in an existance with no enjoyments for many months of the last year. I'm looking forward though to it changing next month.

Sure you should have just said no I find it funny people are so bothered about a thread they could easily ignore.

Silly boy I am bothered, I have admitted that numerous times. were living in an existance with no enjoyments for many months of the last year. I'm looking forward though to it changing next month. "

All you do is look back as is evidence by your thread

You’d need nearly everyone else in the world to be positive to balance out your negativity

Also, you just rant and ignore any positive suggestions or other view points put forward

So silly

Tipperary

Silly boy I am bothered, I have admitted that numerous times. were living in an existance with no enjoyments for many months of the last year. I'm looking forward though to it changing next month.

You’d need nearly everyone else in the world to be positive to balance out your negativity

Also, you just rant and ignore any positive suggestions or other view points put forward

So silly "

the viewpoints put forward im doing for the last year. I'm looking for my life to resume, simple as that. thats positivity.

Silly boy I am bothered, I have admitted that numerous times. were living in an existance with no enjoyments for many months of the last year. I'm looking forward though to it changing next month.

So silly the viewpoints put forward im doing for the last year. I'm looking for my life to resume, simple as that. thats positivity. "

Sure it is

Tipperary

So silly "

you make me roar laughing. were living for months of the last year in a ball of negativity. I don't make that up.

Tipperary

So silly the viewpoints put forward im doing for the last year. I'm looking for my life to resume, simple as that. thats positivity.

Sure it is "

do u play sport or involved in sport?

So silly you make me roar laughing. were living for months of the last year in a ball of negativity. I don't make that up. "

No you just heap bucket loads on top of it

Why am I even responding to you .. I’m just feeding the troll

Tipperary

So silly you make me roar laughing. were living for months of the last year in a ball of negativity. I don't make that up.

No you just heap bucket loads on top of it

Why am I even responding to you .. I’m just feeding the troll "

lol sure there is bucket loads. People have had their whole lives turned upside down.

Tipperary

Quietly closes door behind me. Click.I don’t turn every thread I’m involved in into an argument. That’s pure horseshit

Ohhh yes you do "

yould want to do your research. plenty of threads i comment on that are nothing to do with covid.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

This is gas ted. Anyone want tea?

Tipperary

"This is gas ted. Anyone want tea? "
tead out today. have enough of it.

"This is gas ted. Anyone want tea? "

Ah gowan so

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Quietly closes door behind me. Click.I don’t turn every thread I’m involved in into an argument. That’s pure horseshit

Ohhh yes you do yould want to do your research. plenty of threads i comment on that are nothing to do with covid. "

There you go arguing with me again i never mentioned covid

Tipperary

Ohhh yes you do yould want to do your research. plenty of threads i comment on that are nothing to do with covid.

There you go arguing with me again i never mentioned covid "

you can still do your research. I don't turn every thread into an argument either.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

"This is gas ted. Anyone want tea?

Ah gowan so "

Okay but you do know we have to argue over it before I make it and it's going to be decaff and if you don't like it then ....

"This is gas ted. Anyone want tea?

Ah gowan so

Okay but you do know we have to argue over it before I make it and it's going to be decaff and if you don't like it then .... "

And that's before I get on to my pernicketiness around biscuits

Tipperary

"what are you upto to pass time over coming weeks?

Braid my hair as it won't be getting cut for a bit"

plenty of hairdressers working.

Braid my hair as it won't be getting cut for a bitplenty of hairdressers working. "

But not legally

I'm happy to wait until my local can open

Tipperary

Braid my hair as it won't be getting cut for a bitplenty of hairdressers working.

But not legally

I'm happy to wait until my local can open"

working behind closed doors masks on making some money. has to be done when u have a mortgage to pay and food to put on the table.

Braid my hair as it won't be getting cut for a bitplenty of hairdressers working.

But not legally

I'm happy to wait until my local can open"

Your waiting for your "local" to open so you can have your hair done? You have your hair done in the pub??

But not legally

I'm happy to wait until my local can open

Your waiting for your "local" to open so you can have your hair done? You have your hair done in the pub??"

It's right next door to the pub

Maybe I can get a take out to sip while I get a shear

» Add a new message to this topic