FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The Big Fab Profile Clean Up!!!!

The Big Fab Profile Clean Up!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s Lolly OP   Woman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

When do you clean up the profile,

Pictures

Friends list

Block list

My pictures are regular enough and up to date.

Friends thinking of giving that a good clean out, there's people I haven't interacted with in weeks, months and even year's on there.

Block list stays put, it's there for a reason

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clear mine friends/hot list often enough.

Pics when I add news often delete older ones.

Block list stays the same

Profile details happy enough with it

Mine's in lockdown mode

It will be updated once I feel like meeting again

The block list (longer than ever on a previous profile) will however not be touched

Havent bothered sorting it out since covid started. But once we get the all clear, Im going to rewrite and do some new pics. Ohh and any advice would be welcome.

My pics are all up to date, my friend list is tiny, and my block list is staying put. I run a tight ship

My profile and pics are a continous work in progress, as am I!!

My friends list is getting shorter as i figure out the criteria there (still working on establishing my purpose of it), my hotlist is getting longer, we need to start getting a move on - feck off Covid!!!

By *ligoMan  over a year ago

East Mayo

New pics needed

Block list is getting much longer

By *ohn400Man  over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

im not going to clean up this profile - im doing out a new profile for after covid / there is to much to be done with this one...i need new pix

Block list has grown exponentially since Covid arrived, see no reason to change anything on it.

Pictures are updated occasionally, friends list culled when I start wondering who the fuck is that....

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

I clear my friends list weekly, if you can't be bothered to interact why would I keep you there unless it's for a good perv lol

My pics I change about when I upload and my block list is getting bigger every day

By *eepixieWoman  over a year ago

belfast

I need to do a friends clear out again! They seem to breed like rabbits on my profile hahaa... (lucky them!!!) block list is staying the same!

Might add a pic or 2 though

Going to clear out the friends list later it's way to long and some ive no idea why there even there,as said above no chat there probably only there to perv

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Friends list is small anyway and always has been.

I move pics to private every so often when I think of it.

Block list will stay as it is with the potential to increase rather than decrease.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Since you can have this mad amount of 47 pics even without being a site supporter, I've rarely cleared out the picsty. While before the limit was 12 so you had no choice but to continously delete pics again. Anyhow nothing has changed much just few more wrinkles on me mug every year but I don't have face pics on here, so it's irrelevant.

Friends list could do with a spring clean.

Block list is for years a stagnant pond of 9 members and hot list is abused to fit all sorts of purposes and undergoes regular change.

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

I add new pics when the mood takes me but rarely delete older ones (maybe I should, given some are here since I joined 8 years ago). Rarely delete friends but sometimes they delete me or leave the site. Ditto the hotlist or the block list. They usually only ever grow and if people come off either, it's generally because they've left the site.

"I add new pics when the mood takes me but rarely delete older ones (maybe I should, given some are here since I joined 8 years ago). Rarely delete friends but sometimes they delete me or leave the site. Ditto the hotlist or the block list. They usually only ever grow and if people come off either, it's generally because they've left the site. "

2013 bet that towel has well lost it's fluffyness

By *iscreet_guy_wcMan  over a year ago

City Centre

I really must take the advice I see here and update my profile.

It's been too long since I've had interactions with half of my friends on this, block list is a nice reminder of who has been not so nice in the past so no need for a fix up there, and photos I could definitely grace all of your eyes with some new ones

Either way, a spring clean is good for the soul

"I really must take the advice I see here and update my profile.

It's been too long since I've had interactions with half of my friends on this, block list is a nice reminder of who has been not so nice in the past so no need for a fix up there, and photos I could definitely grace all of your eyes with some new ones

Either way, a spring clean is good for the soul "

Few new pics are always good

By *iscreet_guy_wcMan  over a year ago

City Centre

"I really must take the advice I see here and update my profile.

Either way, a spring clean is good for the soul

Few new pics are always good "

Coming right up

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

My friends list is small anyhow and I look at it every so often and do a clear out especially if it's someone I don't chat to anymore .Most are people I have met at some point anyhow or people I have made friends with on here .

My block list is permanent once someone goes on it they don't come off again I made that mistake once and won't again .

My pics are more less up to date anyhow I deleted a lot of older ones recently .

I tweak my bio every now as well but it doesn't change a lot.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Block list...never even look at it but if someone has ever tried to scam me or fuck me about they go on it and then I never think of them again

Hotlist...not going to lie it's there because I get to see their picture updates and I happen to think there's something about their pictures that are sexy as hell...thats all...never going to think more than that about the people on it because I'm not what they're looking for

Friends list

People I chat to on a regular basis and who's conversations I really enjoy and can have a laugh with...I'd like more

Some of whom I'd like to get to know on a more intimate basis but also people I'd like to have dinner or a pint with ...a fab friend.

Pictures....absolutely shite I'll admit ...no imagination and I have a friend that will take some when we meet again

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I add new pics when the mood takes me but rarely delete older ones (maybe I should, given some are here since I joined 8 years ago). Rarely delete friends but sometimes they delete me or leave the site. Ditto the hotlist or the block list. They usually only ever grow and if people come off either, it's generally because they've left the site.

2013 bet that towel has well lost it's fluffyness "

Lol, care to be my fluffer?

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

My bio is terrible and needs redoing once things are back to some normality. I taken photos somewhat regularly but there are a few old ones in there too, I need some ideas for new pics so if ye can think of any let me know. My friends list is short and don’t see myself shortening it further. And my hotlist is even shorter and one profile on there I don’t think will ever leave it.

"I add new pics when the mood takes me but rarely delete older ones (maybe I should, given some are here since I joined 8 years ago). Rarely delete friends but sometimes they delete me or leave the site. Ditto the hotlist or the block list. They usually only ever grow and if people come off either, it's generally because they've left the site.

2013 bet that towel has well lost it's fluffyness

Lol, care to be my fluffer?"

Anytime SB anytime

No one on my block list yet .although I might start

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Before this is all over I'll update everything as I've lost a few stone since my pics where taken.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

As for block list that stays as it is

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

I need to update my picks. Lockdown hasnt presented too many opportunities to get the suit on!

"I need to update my picks. Lockdown hasnt presented too many opportunities to get the suit on! "

Feel free to send pics my way im here to help

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

"I need to update my picks. Lockdown hasnt presented too many opportunities to get the suit on!

Feel free to send pics my way im here to help "

Would you do that for me!

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I cleaned up some of my Hotlist and Friends lists....

Haven't blocked anyone as yet!!!...

Now need to try and get some pics done

By *imjenningsMan  over a year ago

Kinnegad, sometimes Cork, Limerick, Waterford

I haven’t got anything to clean up yet

"I need to update my picks. Lockdown hasnt presented too many opportunities to get the suit on!

Feel free to send pics my way im here to help

Would you do that for me! "

For sure it's always good to have a second opinion

» Add a new message to this topic