FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Remove your pelt if you wanna get felt

Remove your pelt if you wanna get felt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofusplus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

Some hilarious bios on the site, I found the above pretty funny

Without mentioning the profile, can you quote any funny or intriguing lines you have seen, give us a 'lil giggle on a Friday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not into knee tremblers round the back of the bins

Limerick

"I'm not into knee tremblers round the back of the bins

"

Ha ha, brilliant!

Great seeing a bit of personality coming through in bios

That's priceless

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Only 8 inch men and above need apply.

That narrowed the field.

By *heeky_BudgieMan  over a year ago

Belfast

“No Scottish”

The cheek!

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I love reading profiles...have found a few that make me laugh out loud. Some great ones out there but the ones with a list of demands that would put kid nappers to shame...they also make me laugh. I am twisted like that

"I'm not into knee tremblers round the back of the bins

"

Sadly due to a massive backlog of lovely ladies who are awaiting the lifting of restrictions and my attentions I edited my profile last week and removed "knee tremblers" from my profile

I have assured s1ren i will reinstate it at some point as it made her laugh.

By *quinnMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"I love reading profiles...have found a few that make me laugh out loud. Some great ones out there but the ones with a list of demands that would put kid nappers to shame...they also make me laugh. I am twisted like that "

I've seen some that are very restrictive in terms of contacts welcomed but one recently was set up looking for 1 man that the person had met 15 years ago... I thought that really took selective criteria to a new level

C'est moi Boudoir

"I love reading profiles...have found a few that make me laugh out loud. Some great ones out there but the ones with a list of demands that would put kid nappers to shame...they also make me laugh. I am twisted like that

I've seen some that are very restrictive in terms of contacts welcomed but one recently was set up looking for 1 man that the person had met 15 years ago... I thought that really took selective criteria to a new level "

It does, that cracks me up

Limerick

"I love reading profiles...have found a few that make me laugh out loud. Some great ones out there but the ones with a list of demands that would put kid nappers to shame...they also make me laugh. I am twisted like that

I've seen some that are very restrictive in terms of contacts welcomed but one recently was set up looking for 1 man that the person had met 15 years ago... I thought that really took selective criteria to a new level "

Funny the ones that jump out at you. The ones with self-deprecating humour are the best and ones full of negatives are the worst, imo

C'est moi Boudoir

I've seen some that are very restrictive in terms of contacts welcomed but one recently was set up looking for 1 man that the person had met 15 years ago... I thought that really took selective criteria to a new level

Funny the ones that jump out at you. The ones with self-deprecating humour are the best and ones full of negatives are the worst, imo "

Absolutely but I still find some of the moany ones funny.

Keep looking because if I had your eyes I would be looking at me to lol

"this place is overpopulated with single sausages" made me laugh

""this place is overpopulated with single sausages" made me laugh"
at least you have a lot to choose from, women always have more to look at when they are shopping ha

Limerick

"Keep looking because if I had your eyes I would be looking at me to lol"

Ugh, who are they so I can block them

Limerick

Funny the ones that jump out at you. The ones with self-deprecating humour are the best and ones full of negatives are the worst, imo

Absolutely but I still find some of the moany ones funny. "

Nothing makes me hit the 'back' button quicker tbh

By *eepixieWoman  over a year ago

belfast

.. "Tickling stomachs since 1986 :P xxx"

Nothing makes me hit the 'back' button quicker tbh "

... Same here... Moaney or preachy are painful... Love funny or bit of craic... I saw a gorgeous looking women in UK but her profile was the moaniest bunch of drivel.. Half way through it I think i actually fell asleep

Belfast

Funniest things I've seen on bios are people's ages.

I was in a chat group with a forum poster 3 years ago and his profile back then started he was 55 which would make him 58 now but somehow he has lost 8 years and is only 50.

Not to mention those who are one age on their single profile but a few years younger on their couples bio.

Surely if you are confused about your age there may be other aspects you aren't sure about also?

Limerick

"Boring, mediocre guy seeks sexy, funny and intelligent ladies"

Self-deprecating humour right there, brilliant

C'est moi Boudoir

Nothing makes me hit the 'back' button quicker tbh "

As in the irony of some of them. The list of demands they make while giving out about people who message them.

C'est moi Boudoir

"Funniest things I've seen on bios are people's ages.

I was in a chat group with a forum poster 3 years ago and his profile back then started he was 55 which would make him 58 now but somehow he has lost 8 years and is only 50.

Not to mention those who are one age on their single profile but a few years younger on their couples bio.

Surely if you are confused about your age there may be other aspects you aren't sure about also? "

Very few tell the truth about age on here! When they come back with a profile and have lowered the age even more! Laughable

I saw a female profile in UK that said... "I like sex in public and by public I mean the park, the beach, the train station, the library.. Anywhere that gets my heart racing so if you not into that you can f*ck right off"... I did giggle at that

Limerick

"Very few tell the truth about age on here! When they come back with a profile and have lowered the age even more! Laughable "

Once chatted to a guy and mentioned that we were honest about our age (he admitted he was older than his profile). His reply was "rookie mistake". So basically it's considered a mistake to be honest about your age on here

C'est moi Boudoir

"I saw a female profile in UK that said... "I like sex in public and by public I mean the park, the beach, the train station, the library.. Anywhere that gets my heart racing so if you not into that you can f*ck right off"... I did giggle at that "

Remember guys can't run with their trousers around their ankles

Limerick

"I saw a female profile in UK that said... "I like sex in public and by public I mean the park, the beach, the train station, the library.. Anywhere that gets my heart racing so if you not into that you can f*ck right off"... I did giggle at that "

She sounds like someone you'd enjoy a pint with in fairness

"I saw a female profile in UK that said... "I like sex in public and by public I mean the park, the beach, the train station, the library.. Anywhere that gets my heart racing so if you not into that you can f*ck right off"... I did giggle at that

She sounds like someone you'd enjoy a pint with in fairness "

... She sounds like she could be the bouncer on the door of the pub while I go inside and have a drink with a normal woman

Belfast

"Very few tell the truth about age on here! When they come back with a profile and have lowered the age even more! Laughable

Once chatted to a guy and mentioned that we were honest about our age (he admitted he was older than his profile). His reply was "rookie mistake". So basically it's considered a mistake to be honest about your age on here "

I'm really 73

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Humour everytime. When we first joined a guy who left soon after had in his profile "I'll give you more O's than a packet of hulahoops" . The ability to take the piss out of yourself is always a great starting point for us

Limerick

"Humour everytime. When we first joined a guy who left soon after had in his profile "I'll give you more O's than a packet of hulahoops" . The ability to take the piss out of yourself is always a great starting point for us "

Agreed

You guys have some very funny lines on yours as well

"Humour everytime. When we first joined a guy who left soon after had in his profile "I'll give you more O's than a packet of hulahoops" . The ability to take the piss out of yourself is always a great starting point for us "

the people I have liked the most from here who I got the pleasure to meet in person were the ones who made me laugh out loud with their profile text and/or pics

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

"Humour everytime. When we first joined a guy who left soon after had in his profile "I'll give you more O's than a packet of hulahoops" . The ability to take the piss out of yourself is always a great starting point for us

Agreed

You guys have some very funny lines on yours as well "

Lines nothing but facts in our profile . At least we can always say we told yeah so as meets run out the door

C'est moi Boudoir

"Very few tell the truth about age on here! When they come back with a profile and have lowered the age even more! Laughable

Once chatted to a guy and mentioned that we were honest about our age (he admitted he was older than his profile). His reply was "rookie mistake". So basically it's considered a mistake to be honest about your age on here

I'm really 73 "

I lied upwards, I am really 35

» Add a new message to this topic