FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First date dress

First date dress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j47 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

While reading an resent erotic story the principal woman had a first date to which she wore her first date dress and underwear her husband knew when he saw her dressed this guy was getting lucky tonight

So lads and lady's do u have a first date dress

Mine is a smart shirt and jeans no boxers and shoes as opposed to trainers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's a date?

Can I wear my PJs?

limerick

"What's a date?

Can I wear my PJs?"

You can if its a little strappy silk number with a high slit up the side

"What's a date?

Can I wear my PJs?

You can if its a little strappy silk number with a high slit up the side "

In this weather???

Big floofie dressing gown over the top OK?

Jeans, casual shirt, jacket ,a splash of aftershve and a cheeky grin.p

limerick

"What's a date?

Can I wear my PJs?

In this weather???

Big floofie dressing gown over the top OK?"

Hair in rollers and a fag hanging out the side of ur mouth perfect

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I don't have a dress specific for that. And it all depends on who I am meeting but have to admit usually I'm in nice jeans and a top unless.

"What's a date?

Can I wear my PJs?

In this weather???

Hair in rollers and a fag hanging out the side of ur mouth perfect "

Glad you approve, I've had great success with that look

What's a date? Lol

Have been known to wear a dress to a coffee date but than I love wearing dresses. Doesn't necessarily mean anyone getting lucky though. I just wear them cause they make me feel pretty

A date? I only go on dates with Lee, and I'll always make the effort for him

By *usyatminMan  over a year ago

Wicklow, Wexford, Dublin and Carlow

Too hat, tails, condom and a mask.... done.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Last time I was asked out on a real date was 2015. Not a joke.

You don't need to wear a fancy outfit for a guy who just wants to come to your house to bang you.

Is it ok to wear super hero's pj's while on a zoom call

And does a zoom call even count as a date lol

limerick

"What's a date?

Can I wear my PJs?

In this weather???

Glad you approve, I've had great success with that look"

Do u perhaps possess a pinny

limerick

"What's a date? Lol

Have been known to wear a dress to a coffee date but than I love wearing dresses. Doesn't necessarily mean anyone getting lucky though. I just wear them cause they make me feel pretty "

That's it what makes u feel pretty and sexy on a date it just so happened i was reading a hotwife story

limerick

"A date? I only go on dates with Lee, and I'll always make the effort for him "

Pics to prove it or its curlers and a fag out the side of the mouth

limerick

"Too hat, tails, condom and a mask.... done. "

ZORRO is that u

limerick

"Last time I was asked out on a real date was 2015. Not a joke.

You don't need to wear a fancy outfit for a guy who just wants to come to your house to bang you."

Ok i was going to put the heading as lucky pants but thought a toutch of class may be an added bonus

And yes your birthday suit would suffice

"What's a date?

Can I wear my PJs?

In this weather???

Glad you approve, I've had great success with that look

Do u perhaps possess a pinny "

And a rolling pin

limerick

"Is it ok to wear super hero's pj's while on a zoom call

And does a zoom call even count as a date lol

"

Closest thing we could get in today's climate

limerick

"No I don't have a dress specific for that. And it all depends on who I am meeting but have to admit usually I'm in nice jeans and a top unless."

Jompers

You don't need to wear a fancy outfit for a guy who just wants to come to your house to bang you."

Last time I was on a date was 1998

By *amien88Man  over a year ago

wicklow

still think people should make the effort

Dublin

You don't need to wear a fancy outfit for a guy who just wants to come to your house to bang you.still think people should make the effort"

... why would I make an effort to dress up for a guy who won't make the effort to take me out?

You don't need to wear a fancy outfit for a guy who just wants to come to your house to bang you.still think people should make the effort

... why would I make an effort to dress up for a guy who won't make the effort to take me out?"

Why don't you suggest going out?

wicklow

You don't need to wear a fancy outfit for a guy who just wants to come to your house to bang you.still think people should make the effort

... why would I make an effort to dress up for a guy who won't make the effort to take me out?"

Male and female should look their best...imagine meeting someone with bo or greasy hair, whether they take you out or not is irrelevant and for another discussion. Always told I dress well

wicklow

... why would I make an effort to dress up for a guy who won't make the effort to take me out?

Why don't you suggest going out? "

exactly...or if not let it be clear to those involved

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I like to dress in skinny jeans or skinny leather trousers with a nice silk camisole and a jacket with heels.Also something lacy underneath to make me feel sexy.

Male and female should look their best...imagine meeting someone with bo or greasy hair, whether they take you out or not is irrelevant and for another discussion. Always told I dress well"

Greasy hair has nothing to do with what you are wearing. That's basic cleanliness.

I would never 'dress up' - I don't possess a dress and wear casual as preference - but I'd always be clean

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I like to dress in skinny jeans or skinny leather trousers with a nice silk camisole and a jacket with heels.Also something lacy underneath to make me feel sexy. "

Now I’m inquisitive

"I like to dress in skinny jeans or skinny leather trousers with a nice silk camisole and a jacket with heels.Also something lacy underneath to make me feel sexy. "

Sounds very sexy indeed

Dublin

"I like to dress in skinny jeans or skinny leather trousers with a nice silk camisole and a jacket with heels.Also something lacy underneath to make me feel sexy.

Now I’m inquisitive "

Its a good way to be

"Too hat, tails, condom and a mask.... done. "

All out dude

Dublin

"I like to dress in skinny jeans or skinny leather trousers with a nice silk camisole and a jacket with heels.Also something lacy underneath to make me feel sexy.

Sounds very sexy indeed "

You'd have to see for yourself

Mines a hazmat suit.. most ladies would be very impressed...

Sounds very sexy indeed

You'd have to see for yourself "

Well that would be a treat...

Dublin

Male and female should look their best...imagine meeting someone with bo or greasy hair, whether they take you out or not is irrelevant and for another discussion. Always told I dress well

Greasy hair has nothing to do with what you are wearing. That's basic cleanliness.

I would never 'dress up' - I don't possess a dress and wear casual as preference - but I'd always be clean"

Exactly this - I'm obviously clean but I'm not getting anything close to 'dressed up' for an NSA meet. You want just sex, you get just sex.

As for ASKING to go out - I often suggest to men that they take me out but shockingly enough they prefer to get straight to the sex. If I've suggested it and had a dismissive or impatient response, it puts me off completely. Obviously I'm talking dating sites here, not Fab.

My point being - I'd love to get dolled up for a lovely evening out, build anticipation, flirt and tease... but there doesn't seem to be a market for that anymore.

Dublin

I would never 'dress up' - I don't possess a dress and wear casual as preference - but I'd always be clean

Exactly this - I'm obviously clean but I'm not getting anything close to 'dressed up' for an NSA meet. You want just sex, you get just sex.

As for ASKING to go out - I often suggest to men that they take me out but shockingly enough they prefer to get straight to the sex. If I've suggested it and had a dismissive or impatient response, it puts me off completely. Obviously I'm talking dating sites here, not Fab.

My point being - I'd love to get dolled up for a lovely evening out, build anticipation, flirt and tease... but there doesn't seem to be a market for that anymore."

When I get dressed up its actually more about how it makes me feel regardless as to what kind of a meet it is. Dress for yourself is what I'd say.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

My point being - I'd love to get dolled up for a lovely evening out, build anticipation, flirt and tease... but there doesn't seem to be a market for that anymore.

When I get dressed up its actually more about how it makes me feel regardless as to what kind of a meet it is. Dress for yourself is what I'd say."

I agree with you inquisitive I dress up for me not for someone else. If someone is calling to my place I always still make a effort with with lingerie and something nice because it makes me feel good .

Dublin

"

When I get dressed up its actually more about how it makes me feel regardless as to what kind of a meet it is. Dress for yourself is what I'd say."

That's exactly the point. If I am feeling special I will dress special. If I'm not, I won't.

My clothes for dates and meets are the same tbh... chinos or jeans with a jumper or t-shirt and zippy.

"

When I get dressed up its actually more about how it makes me feel regardless as to what kind of a meet it is. Dress for yourself is what I'd say.

That's exactly the point. If I am feeling special I will dress special. If I'm not, I won't."

Why is it a quid pro quo where you are relying on someone else to make you feel special?

wicklow

My point being - I'd love to get dolled up for a lovely evening out, build anticipation, flirt and tease... but there doesn't seem to be a market for that anymore."

Maybe you need to reevaluate your direction in life in terms of dating

wicklow

agree...I do think clothes play a huge part of overall sexiness so to speak

I don't have a first date dress, but i will always make an effort when meeting someone. Nothing over the top, maybe some cleavage, and a warm smile

Shirt, trousers, nice shoes, a spray of the good old reliable Dior Savauge and a big smile

My communion suit with its big white rosette

"My communion suit with its big white rosette "

Flared trousers or shorts?

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I love dressing up but it does depend where and when I'm going on this date. Lingerie is always on the cards but thats for me. Doesnt mean they are getting lucky

"My communion suit with its big white rosette

Flared trousers or shorts? "

Flared of course... Like two circus big tops at the end of my legs

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

When she goes out , it is daring and seductive . When he goes out, it’s the eccentric gentleman style he is known for + hat

Flared of course... Like two circus big tops at the end of my legs "

*faints*

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I did have a first date on here but it was clean jeans,clean shirt,showered and shaved...just my normal clothes though

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

I would just dress to impress and look my best

*faints*"

*faints*

"

Most important question though (this could seal the deal) are they brown?

By *exy Ruby 100 300Couple  over a year ago

unknown

Yes I would definitely dress sexy for my date,sure that's half the fun ,plus first impressions count ,Ruby x

Both brown AND Farah..

"Both brown AND Farah.."

O

M

G

"Both brown AND Farah..

O

M

G"

And.. And.. Please steady yourself... Shiny patches on the thighs..

"Both brown AND Farah..

O

M

G

And.. And.. Please steady yourself... Shiny patches on the thighs.. "

They're 100% polyester too, I bet

Yup.. Thus the shiny areas due to ironing them.. Sex on legs so I am

"Yup.. Thus the shiny areas due to ironing them.. Sex on legs so I am "

Dribbling here

My God woman.. Have some dignity please

"Yup.. Thus the shiny areas due to ironing them.. Sex on legs so I am "

Does it still fit?

"Yup.. Thus the shiny areas due to ironing them.. Sex on legs so I am

Does it still fit?"

Oi!! I saw him first!!

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Id dress to impress everytime. Im sure a date appreciates a little effort.

It depends the place we are going to, so I will wear the outfit matches to the venue, eg. A walk on the beach or in the park - casual outfit depending on weather condition, opera and dinner - classic black dress, high heels and pearls. After work or lunch meeting - also depends on weather condition and place-from pencil skirt/ blouse/ heels to warm jumper/ jeans/ heels

Does it still fit?

Oi!! I saw him first!! "

Oh you're welcome to him, polyester brings me out in a rash

I'm just curious how much he's grown!

Does it still fit?

Oi!! I saw him first!!

I'm just curious how much he's grown! "

Me too

Does it still fit?

Oi!! I saw him first!!

Me too "

Big boy back then... Bigger boy now. I'll say no more

limerick

Does it still fit?

Oi!! I saw him first!!

Me too "

So the question is he a grower or a shower

limerick

Does it still fit?

Oi!! I saw him first!!

Me too

Big boy back then... Bigger boy now. I'll say no more "

And humble

"I don't have a first date dress, but i will always make an effort when meeting someone. Nothing over the top, maybe some cleavage, and a warm smile "

The smile is often over looked and sexy especially with nerves... but it’s really important to look like your happy to be there and as for the cleavage... it’s always welcome

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Depends on the time of the year. I love dresses so usually a dress. Always heels. Winter time, stockings and summertime bare legs.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Something casual. Always casual but not overly so.

Shirt and jeans with shoes of course and not trainers.

It's a happy medium. Nothing worse than overdoing it and being uncomfortable all night in a collar and tie.

C'est moi Boudoir

"Depends on the time of the year. I love dresses so usually a dress. Always heels. Winter time, stockings and summertime bare legs. "

LBD is my go to favourite.

I have it a few years and its comfy and classic so won't date. I also have an olive coloured dress that makes me feel great and is an easy wear.

Summertime florals or plain to just above the knee.

"Depends on the time of the year. I love dresses so usually a dress. Always heels. Winter time, stockings and summertime bare legs.

I have it a few years and its comfy and classic so won't date. I also have an olive coloured dress that makes me feel great and is an easy wear.

Summertime florals or plain to just above the knee. "

Same for me. Comfort comes first. And my own style always. I love dresses all year round but specially during the summer. Off the shoulder flowy dresses and sexy sandals to show off the tan

It's genuinely how I'm feeling. I'm quite stylish and keep up with trends.

Depends on the mood really as I like dressing up

C'est moi Boudoir

"Depends on the time of the year. I love dresses so usually a dress. Always heels. Winter time, stockings and summertime bare legs.

Same for me. Comfort comes first. And my own style always. I love dresses all year round but specially during the summer. Off the shoulder flowy dresses and sexy sandals to show off the tan "

Love the femininity of dresses and how I feel wearing them. I don't follow trends per say but have classic pieces that suit my height and shape. Absolutely love wrap dresses also. So bloody handy

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Erm, yes you do, undeessing is a big part of the tango...

I just had a discussion with my fem friend

What if we have to wear just smile

Nothing just a smile

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I just had a discussion with my fem friend

What if we have to wear just smile

Nothing just a smile "

Well, in that case, I'd make sure I rock a Harrison Ford smile

"

Love the femininity of dresses and how I feel wearing them. I don't follow trends per say but have classic pieces that suit my height and shape. Absolutely love wrap dresses also. So bloody handy "

Agreed, so handy and easy to wear, just one garment and you're done.

I love the striptease sessions when you have many things to take off, but there's something so sensual in unziping your dress and just dropping it on the floor

limerick

Same for me. Comfort comes first. And my own style always. I love dresses all year round but specially during the summer. Off the shoulder flowy dresses and sexy sandals to show off the tan

Love the femininity of dresses and how I feel wearing them. I don't follow trends per say but have classic pieces that suit my height and shape. Absolutely love wrap dresses also. So bloody handy "

Another vote here for a wrap dress just one pull on that little string that ties it and ur in

C'est moi Boudoir

"

Love the femininity of dresses and how I feel wearing them. I don't follow trends per say but have classic pieces that suit my height and shape. Absolutely love wrap dresses also. So bloody handy

Agreed, so handy and easy to wear, just one garment and you're done.

I love the striptease sessions when you have many things to take off, but there's something so sensual in unziping your dress and just dropping it on the floor "

Sometimes the undressing dictates the outfit

C'est moi Boudoir

Another vote here for a wrap dress just one pull on that little string that ties it and ur in "

They are very versatile

» Add a new message to this topic