FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Irish swinger clubs?

Irish swinger clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys has anyone ever heard of any clubs here in Ireland north or south? Or is it just private groups meeting in hotels and private houses?

Also ive been chatting to a one or two people on here and kik and it seems like Limerick seems to be the hub for any kind of playing is this true?

Anyway its always been a dream of mime to visit a swingers club sometime and even thinking about going to the uk for a night to check one or two out once we are aloud to travel after covid.

I would love to know your thoughts guys and looking forward to your replys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un guy 911Man  over a year ago

Tipperary and Dublin

There are other venues in Cork Dublin but due to covid closed at moment. I have been to them both and organisors/ owners very nice respectable people as are those who attend. I have to clubs in UK Manchester Birmingham Blackpool also same. I'm sure others here will agree and know more

"There are other venues in Cork Dublin but due to covid closed at moment. I have been to them both and organisors/ owners very nice respectable people as are those who attend. I have to clubs in UK Manchester Birmingham Blackpool also same. I'm sure others here will agree and know more"

Great stuff hope we can chat regarding this x and of coruse meets after covid x

By *ueenbeetipp43Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

Vanilla club Dublin, Red velvet club Cork and Valhalla Retreat Tipperary. There are other clubs also but I haven't been to them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is Vallhalla new??

tipperary

"Is Vallhalla new??"

Yes it is.

Great stuff id love to visit the one in Tipp or Cork as im in Galway here. Any reviews of the clubs to be found anywhere?

tipperary

"Great stuff id love to visit the one in Tipp or Cork as im in Galway here. Any reviews of the clubs to be found anywhere?"

They all have pages on fab just look up the veris.

"Is Vallhalla new??

Yes it is. "

First time I heard of it. Tried googling but got nothing. Any info please.

tipperary

"Is Vallhalla new??

Yes it is.

First time I heard of it. Tried googling but got nothing. Any info please."

Profile is on fab. I wouldn't think its advertised outside of swing.

By *alhalla RetreatCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Cashel

Hello, we're here. We're a little different to the clubs as we have the option to accommodate also. Covid seems to have put a stop to our gallop unfortunately but we'll be in full swing once it's safe to do so.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Hello, we're here. We're a little different to the clubs as we have the option to accommodate also. Covid seems to have put a stop to our gallop unfortunately but we'll be in full swing once it's safe to do so. "

Ooh sounds like a fun spot

"Hello, we're here. We're a little different to the clubs as we have the option to accommodate also. Covid seems to have put a stop to our gallop unfortunately but we'll be in full swing once it's safe to do so. "

Thats brilliant, sounds similar to a couple of places I have been in UK. The very best of luck with it ladies and look forward to visiting you in the very near future.

Hey great to hear from you x and hope you guys get open soon. But just a quick one do you did you guys run

single nights in the past? And are single fellas welcome in the club whenever you open again as it has always been a dream to visit a club x

Cashel

"Hello, we're here. We're a little different to the clubs as we have the option to accommodate also. Covid seems to have put a stop to our gallop unfortunately but we'll be in full swing once it's safe to do so.

Hey great to hear from you x and hope you guys get open soon. But just a quick one do you did you guys run

single nights in the past? And are single fellas welcome in the club whenever you open again as it has always been a dream to visit a club x"

We didn't run a single night before but we have run large parties previously. Single people will be welcome as long as they're well verified.

"Hello, we're here. We're a little different to the clubs as we have the option to accommodate also. Covid seems to have put a stop to our gallop unfortunately but we'll be in full swing once it's safe to do so.

single nights in the past? And are single fellas welcome in the club whenever you open again as it has always been a dream to visit a club x

We didn't run a single night before but we have run large parties previously. Single people will be welcome as long as they're well verified. "

Ok great thanks for the info x

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

Hope you open up again soon would love to get down to this spot sounds fab .

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Sounds fab

what the story with i kandi in limerick

"what the story with i kandi in limerick "

It moved venues not long before Covid but not sure if it'll survive when the pandemic is over.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"what the story with i kandi in limerick

It moved venues not long before Covid but not sure if it'll survive when the pandemic is over. "

Is that the place you had to send a full length nude photo to get membership

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

It moved venues not long before Covid but not sure if it'll survive when the pandemic is over.

Is that the place you had to send a full length nude photo to get membership "

Yes. They don't promote themselves on Fab, very strange since their target audience is here

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Wow this sounds great best of luck with this new venture

let's hope it still when things get back to normal i was never there but hopefully when normality strikes again

Yes. They don't promote themselves on Fab, very strange since their target audience is here "

They don't promote themselves here because they're banned.

Limerick

Yes. They don't promote themselves on Fab, very strange since their target audience is here

They don't promote themselves here because they're banned."

Oh I see. Sounds like a dead duck in that case

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Ooo I'll be stalking you guys when playtime resumes

if there banned that s enough about that forget that 1 its hard to no if everything will open after covid

By *agnus5000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

Edinburgh and Leeds have a couple of good clubs too, I’ve seen entertaining evenings in both.

I was in the swinging clubs in Gran Canaria. They have a nudist beach with a swingers section too.

By *oandFroCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Hi guys has anyone ever heard of any clubs here in Ireland north or south? Or is it just private groups meeting in hotels and private houses?

Also ive been chatting to a one or two people on here and kik and it seems like Limerick seems to be the hub for any kind of playing is this true?

Anyway its always been a dream of mime to visit a swingers club sometime and even thinking about going to the uk for a night to check one or two out once we are aloud to travel after covid.

I would love to know your thoughts guys and looking forward to your replys x"

Hi you were saying limerick is the place to go bar I kandi which I'm nit sure if its opening again or not is there other places we have missed, we gave been yo a red velvet club party highley recommend you check them out organisers really friendly xxx. K

"Hi guys has anyone ever heard of any clubs here in Ireland north or south? Or is it just private groups meeting in hotels and private houses?

I would love to know your thoughts guys and looking forward to your replys x

Hi you were saying limerick is the place to go bar I kandi which I'm nit sure if its opening again or not is there other places we have missed, we gave been yo a red velvet club party highley recommend you check them out organisers really friendly xxx. K"

Ok great stuff do you know if they post om here? Again hope whenever covid clears up i can attend a party at some stage x

By *parkyt500Man  over a year ago

midlands

Cant wait for your new venture to open

Sounds like heaven...

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

"Edinburgh and Leeds have a couple of good clubs too, I’ve seen entertaining evenings in both. "

Are any of these clubs/venues the type of place that on a night out you might stroll into thinking it was just a pub/nightclub or are they all members or bookings only? Or completely obvious that they are swinger clubs?

Ooo I'll be stalking you guys when playtime resumes "

If you need a chaperone, be glad to accompany you

Cashel

Ooo I'll be stalking you guys when playtime resumes "

You'll always be welcome girl

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"Edinburgh and Leeds have a couple of good clubs too, I’ve seen entertaining evenings in both.

Are any of these clubs/venues the type of place that on a night out you might stroll into thinking it was just a pub/nightclub or are they all members or bookings only? Or completely obvious that they are swinger clubs?"

We went to Quest in Leeds which we believe is one of the bigger clubs there. It’s outside the main city centre in an industrial part of town, so you wouldn’t wander in (unless you’re getting you’re tyres changed). It has signs outside saying it’s an adult club, there doesn’t seem to be stigma attached there.

Grand spot, much larger than the clubs in Ireland, nice people and very relaxed. More like a social club for swingers than the sex clubs in Holland. Has a pool table in the main bar whose function changed during the night. By the end it had changed to a snooker table as there was lots of pinks being potted on it (didn’t see if browns were being potted too).

We’d go again if in the area, but probably wouldn’t travel specifically to it, more because there are loads of clubs in the UK we’d like to visit.

What is or what was like for single lads in the past and would single lads be welcome whenever clubs reopen? The next one is for couples if there happend to be a single man in the club would you open to spend time with that person if you liked them or would it be a thing that couples only like to mix with other couples?

Sorry i know that is a grenral / loaded

question x

Limerick

"We went to Quest in Leeds which we believe is one of the bigger clubs there. It’s outside the main city centre in an industrial part of town, so you wouldn’t wander in (unless you’re getting you’re tyres changed). It has signs outside saying it’s an adult club, there doesn’t seem to be stigma attached there.

Grand spot, much larger than the clubs in Ireland, nice people and very relaxed. More like a social club for swingers than the sex clubs in Holland. Has a pool table in the main bar whose function changed during the night. By the end it had changed to a snooker table as there was lots of pinks being potted on it (didn’t see if browns were being potted too).

We’d go again if in the area, but probably wouldn’t travel specifically to it, more because there are loads of clubs in the UK we’d like to visit. "

... pinks and browns being potted simultaneously???

don't let the white go in how do you eat yours

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

"Edinburgh and Leeds have a couple of good clubs too, I’ve seen entertaining evenings in both.

Are any of these clubs/venues the type of place that on a night out you might stroll into thinking it was just a pub/nightclub or are they all members or bookings only? Or completely obvious that they are swinger clubs?

We went to Quest in Leeds which we believe is one of the bigger clubs there. It’s outside the main city centre in an industrial part of town, so you wouldn’t wander in (unless you’re getting you’re tyres changed). It has signs outside saying it’s an adult club, there doesn’t seem to be stigma attached there.

We’d go again if in the area, but probably wouldn’t travel specifically to it, more because there are loads of clubs in the UK we’d like to visit. "

thanks for the info

By *expitCouple  over a year ago

cork

Ohhh cant wait for the retreat fanny flutters just thinking about it .

Guys the ladies organizing it are fantastic hosts ye will not regret it x x

I have plans in motion for adult parties in a country house in Northern Ireland, once everything is open

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

"I have plans in motion for adult parties in a country house in Northern Ireland, once everything is open "

Oh we will keep eye out for these too .. have you hosted parties before?

Cashel

"Ohhh cant wait for the retreat fanny flutters just thinking about it .

Guys the ladies organizing it are fantastic hosts ye will not regret it x x"

Awh shucks, you guys always make any night better.

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

Looking forward to seeing you as soon as restrictions lift.

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Definitely one to watch out for! Hope you’re back in action soon

Will be great to see all clubs and events back again. They take alot of time and effort to arrange. Fair play to all those that do it

"I have plans in motion for adult parties in a country house in Northern Ireland, once everything is open

Oh we will keep eye out for these too .. have you hosted parties before? "

Thank you, no I have hosted before but have been to plenty in the UK, it will be held in and exclusive country house with a recently converted blocked of stables into an apartment which can be used for accommodation also. There will be themed rooms and a hot tub as well as drinks music and food, each party is to last a weekend

By *cean1963Man  over a year ago

n6

Never heard of valhalla

Cashel

Definitely one to watch out for! Hope you’re back in action soon "

Us too, we were just getting ready to open when covid hit. Tough break but life happens and being safe and healthy is the most important thing for our future customers.

Sounds like you have a great venue there.

Good luck going forward

Sounds cool, hopefully you guys can open soon best of luck

By *iseekingbiCouple  over a year ago

N ireland and West Midlands

Another Derry social is in order we think

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Us too, we were just getting ready to open when covid hit. Tough break but life happens and being safe and healthy is the most important thing for our future customers. "

Brilliant job opening something new. Ireland needed it. We would hope to visit once you're up and running again

By *acknnoraCouple  over a year ago

north cork

We have been to Valhalla Retreat RedVelvetClub and The Vanilla Club all highly recommended and we can't wait for club life to return soon. We also travel across the pond to Quest, Chameleons and Xtasia and brilliant clubs all clubs have profiles here so look them up and happy fabbing once swing life resumes

Cashel

"We have been to Valhalla Retreat RedVelvetClub and The Vanilla Club all highly recommended and we can't wait for club life to return soon. We also travel across the pond to Quest, Chameleons and Xtasia and brilliant clubs all clubs have profiles here so look them up and happy fabbing once swing life resumes "

Thanks guys. The new premises are the bomb, we can't wait to get started once it's safe to do so

Cashel

Us too, we were just getting ready to open when covid hit. Tough break but life happens and being safe and healthy is the most important thing for our future customers.

Brilliant job opening something new. Ireland needed it. We would hope to visit once you're up and running again"

You guys will be more than welcome.

Cashel

Sounds cool, hopefully you guys can open soon best of luck"

Thanks a million, we've had great support so far. A few finishing touches and we're ready to rock when covid is over.

Looking forward to visiting you in the near future.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

It's always great to hear of new places up and running looking forward to attending sometime

Seems like a movie or something, the awkwardness of just passing someone on the street now, compared to the freedom i imagine at your place ladies

Stop?? When did this stop, there’s parties in Tipp going on all the time,

By *rinibooWoman  over a year ago

clare

Sounds cool, hopefully you guys can open soon best of luck

Thanks a million, we've had great support so far. A few finishing touches and we're ready to rock when covid is over. "

Best of luck ladies. The place sounds amazing.

By *expitCouple  over a year ago

cork

Stop?? When did this stop, there’s parties in Tipp going on all the time,"

How do you know this ????

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Stop?? When did this stop, there’s parties in Tipp going on all the time,"

Someone messaged me telling me this also. Not sure if it's true or not.

Cashel

Stop?? When did this stop, there’s parties in Tipp going on all the time,

Someone messaged me telling me this also. Not sure if it's true or not. "

I'm sure parties are happening all over Ireland but not in our establishment. It's not even possible to have a sneaky party there because building work hasn't been completed due to construction being on lockdown.

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

Is that the place you had to send a full length nude photo to get membership "

Tried ikandi once, charged extra for access to VIP lounge which was a pokey little room with sticky couches, the private rooms had garden shed doors and had sticky rubber mattresses. We left after half an hour of being followed every where by the guy behind the front desk, wouldn't be recommending it thats for sure

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

We shall definitely be keeping an eye on this look forward to it been open with all other clubs

Mr dirty xx

» Add a new message to this topic