FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is foot fetish frowned upon

Is foot fetish frowned upon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a curiosity if people are turned off by it. I myself do have a love of feet and have been told to take a hike on many an occasion when I have mentioned it. Its not like I'm doing anything weird just like to massage and caress feet and during sex plying with them at the point of orgasm is just amazing.........Just wondering how people feel about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

There are people who are into feet fetish on here everyone has their different kinks and feet would be a common enough one from what I've seen. You could always mention it on your profile if it's something you like.

I had it up before but it didn't make a difference, to be fair I have it up I'm married and it still shocks people like they don't really read profiles.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I have horrible feet but the taughts of someone wanting to touch them freaks me out.... If id sexy feet might think otherwise

Just because they are horrible in your eyes doesn't mean that are horrible in the eyes of someone that likes feet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people love it some people hate it. Best to be up front and let them decide

Deffo agree there. Cant force someone to like something just cause you want it

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

It's defo one of the more stigmatised fetishes, for no good reason really, it's absolutely harmless!! But guys do tend to get ridiculed for it.

It would be a dealbreaker for me because I absolutely hate feet, including my own. Even getting a pedicure is deeply unpleasant!

If a woman said no feet touching at all I'd be OK with that because sex isn't just one way you gotta respect the other person's feelings

It wouldn't stop me meeting a guy if he had a foot fetish, might not Letham st ky feet though but hopefully it's more than my feet he's interested in.

There are over 7000 nerves in each foot and it's amazing what the feet can tell about a person's health. Reflexology is an amazing treatment and anyone that has never had a proper foot massage or Reflexology treatment you are missing out.

To me a woman letting a shoe dangle and show her heel is much sexier than a low cut top..... But that's just me

I don't have anything against the fetish per se, however it holds no appeal for me. Also, my experiences with men who have this fetish is that they are so focused on it that they tend to forget there is a person at the other end of the legs.

If sex isn't involved and it's just a foot massage then full focus in feet..... If it's sex the feet are just a cherry on top

i got a bit freaked about it the first time someone mentioned it, but they explained more and now i understand it as just another body part some people happen to really enjoy. i quite like my feet so i have them showing in some pics and now may let the right person show me how they can be a hotspot

Awww can't see them

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I wpuldnt not meet someone because they had a foot fetish but id make them aware that i absolutely hate hate hate my feet being touched and in doing so would most likely result in a not very pleasant reaction. I once nearly sent himself flying with a kick when he went at my feet.

I've had that warning before lol and I most definitely obeyed.... Don't fancy a kick in the face lol

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

I wouldn't have thought so..

I'm not that kinky

I'm not into feet but different strokes for different folks (maybe I should add that to the thread of annoying phrases)

Some people would be into it and others not

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Used to be a certain lady on

her who loved feet

She may of left the site now

That is a shame

There is a girl that works in where I am and she wears then sexy leopard print high heels.......such a serious turn on and she probably has no idea of the effect lol

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

"There is a girl that works in where I am and she wears then sexy leopard print high heels.......such a serious turn on and she probably has no idea of the effect lol"
ohh she does

Lol good job she hasnt caught me staring and thinking what I'd like to be doing to them

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Someone asked me did I like my feet to be rubbed and toes sucked

We were just out of a shower so I said yes if she wanted to

After the initial tickles it turned out to be very pleasurable and I certainly enjoyed it

Sure if you don't try stuff out of your comfort zone how are you meant to learn if you like them or not

I did try to reciprocate but she wasn't into it

A foot massage is nice and relaxing

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

I have mentioned feet in my profile and I get a lot of messages about it, mainly from UK guys. I think a lot of guys like women's feet but some are more forthcoming than others about it. I think it's one of the more acceptable fetishes these days!

I have no problem telling a woman about it,not like your telling them something drastically terrible.

By *ed_AliceWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I don't have anything against the fetish per se, however it holds no appeal for me. Also, my experiences with men who have this fetish is that they are so focused on it that they tend to forget there is a person at the other end of the legs. "

This ^^ As with some other fetishes, in my experience it's often obsessive & shoe-horned into every encounter.

Having said that, I have had some good experiences with one or two people who enjoy feet, but they weren't obsessed by feet & shoes. (Nor did they ruin any good shoes on me - I've seen what some foot fetishists do with peep toe shoes)

Lol some take it to the extreme

Well maybe us that appreciate feet will get more of a chance to show how nice it can be to have your feet get some attention

Had Reflexology in Malaysia

Very rough

Both feet very bruised - couldnt walk properly for days !

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Every fetish is frowned upon by some but as long as it's not illegal then just own it and you will find others who agree. As long as it doesn't become a deal-breaker or your USP like any fetish you may find people who never considered it before may be willing to experience it.

Each to their own and tbh if someone delights in touching my feet im kinda OK with letting them..

"Had Reflexology in Malaysia

Very rough

Both feet very bruised - couldnt walk properly for days !"

Think that might have been torture lol

Anyone I've done reflexology on, usually falls asleep during treatment and feel great after it

"Each to their own and tbh if someone delights in touching my feet im kinda OK with letting them.. "

I'd be front of the queue for that

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I love reflexology and I love my husband giving me a long creamy foot rub (with foot cream!) and I play with his cock with my feet oiled up

I don't think of it as a fetish at all. People like different things. I don't think of someone who likes to give oral as an oral fetishist

I don't think it's frowned upon at all, and is a fairly common thing. But touch my feet and you're likely to get a swift and mighty kick to the face. I can barely stand to touch my own feet let alone allow someone else to touch them

By *uphoria21Couple  over a year ago

Cork city

Rob absolutely adores my feet. Loves buying heels for me that's a big plus. If I get home from running and walking if I take a shower before he has the chance to lick and smell them he would cry . Pretty much every day foot worshipp in our house. I just wish my socks in my laundry wasn't always sticky haha

"Rob absolutely adores my feet. Loves buying heels for me that's a big plus. If I get home from running and walking if I take a shower before he has the chance to lick and smell them he would cry . Pretty much every day foot worshipp in our house. I just wish my socks in my laundry wasn't always sticky haha"

now that's a classy guy..... Man after my own heart

somewhere

"Rob absolutely adores my feet. Loves buying heels for me that's a big plus. If I get home from running and walking if I take a shower before he has the chance to lick and smell them he would cry . Pretty much every day foot worshipp in our house. I just wish my socks in my laundry wasn't always sticky haha"

Are you a Russian athlete

"Just a curiosity if people are turned off by it. Just wondering how people feel about it "

Anything that is done with care and to deliver pleasure, when the recipient is happy with it, should have a nice outcome.... I love hands, not to the point of calling it a fetish, but love the amount of beautiful things hands can do. Not only in the bedroom

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Used to be a certain lady on

her who loved feet

She may of left the site now "

Nope she's tip toeing around here somewhere

"Just a curiosity if people are turned off by it. Just wondering how people feel about it

Anything that is done with care and to deliver pleasure, when the recipient is happy with it, should have a nice outcome.... I love hands, not to the point of calling it a fetish, but love the amount of beautiful things hands can do. Not only in the bedroom "

Fetish to me is something that enhances sexual pleasure..... Its not a thing that if I don't endulge it I won't enjoy the overall sexual experience

By *uphoria21Couple  over a year ago

Cork city

"Rob absolutely adores my feet. Loves buying heels for me that's a big plus. If I get home from running and walking if I take a shower before he has the chance to lick and smell them he would cry . Pretty much every day foot worshipp in our house. I just wish my socks in my laundry wasn't always sticky haha

Are you a Russian athlete"

What lol

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 27/04/21 23:43:51]

By *arlos11191Man  over a year ago

Bray

Oh my , I’d say he is a lucky guy

» Add a new message to this topic