FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Room for more podcast

Room for more podcast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildatlantic OP   Man  over a year ago

donegal

Anybody know what happened to this podcast. Iv just finished number 14 and it's not got anymore. Its really good. Just wondering will there be anymore or does anyone know what happened to the makers. They seemed like they where really enjoy the pod and the lifestyle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Don't know but did enjoy it too. Seem like a very fun couple.

By *m158Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes we really enjoyed the fun and giggles they gave...hopefully some day they will get back with more lovely podcasts

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

They have a profile here, you could message them

donegal

Fingers crossed. I hope they are ok.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

There's been a lockdown for the past year, so not a lot of current activity to talk about.

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I really enjoyed both Irish podcasts about the lifestyle, "Room for more" and "Pure filth".

Hopefully when "normal" life resumes, more podcasts will be released.

donegal

I guess so. Most others started a podcast cos of lockdown. Guess they were ahead of there time. Looking forward to hearing more . I find pure filth a bit too childish and quite alot of waffle and not much swinging detail.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I guess so. Most others started a podcast cos of lockdown. Guess they were ahead of there time. Looking forward to hearing more . I find pure filth a bit too childish and quite alot of waffle and not much swinging detail. "

They're actually good friends of mine.

Taking a wee break with lockdown mostly.

Fab hasn't been the easiest place to enjoy lately and some people have wisely stepped away for a time.

I hope they'll be back....

But yes, they've been very Covid-19 restriction compliment so not much to discuss!

I made a podcast once and stopped at around episode 14 when the co-hosts started getting fed up.

This is usually how long the enthusiasm lasts for making a podcast.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"I guess so. Most others started a podcast cos of lockdown. Guess they were ahead of there time. Looking forward to hearing more . I find pure filth a bit too childish and quite alot of waffle and not much swinging detail. "

Love 2 meet fans

donegal

What episode/podcast are you in.

Dublin

"What episode/podcast are you in."

All of the childish and waffley ones.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"What episode/podcast are you in.

All of the childish and waffley ones."

Sounds like my kind of thing..must have a listen

By *ed hoppersCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

"I made a podcast once and stopped at around episode 14 when the co-hosts started getting fed up.

This is usually how long the enthusiasm lasts for making a podcast."

It’s definitely not easy to keep going. We’ve not long hit 100 episodes - and producing content over the last year has been super tough. Still, it’s good fun once we get going!

somewhere

Just started listening to pure filth in work on my computer without checking the settings

I'm on my own today...fine

Can't get the damn thing to play

No sound ...wtf

My daughter rings and asks what am I listening to in work on spotify as its playing in the kitchen at home on the google home driving the dog mad and she was upstairs and could hear two women talking

Whoops

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple  over a year ago

nearby

Ooops!!!

Dublin

"Just started listening to pure filth in work on my computer without checking the settings

No sound ...wtf

My daughter rings and asks what am I listening to in work on spotify as its playing in the kitchen at home on the google home driving the dog mad and she was upstairs and could hear two women talking

Whoops "

Screaming!!!!

A listener messaged once who's a nurse, she said she was listening to the podcast on headphones while doing some rounds and she leaned over to check something and the headphones came out, so suddenly two women talking loudly about dick was playing on her phone...

"Just started listening to pure filth in work on my computer without checking the settings

No sound ...wtf

Whoops "

Love it!!!!

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Too true. Those girls were having WAY too much fun doing that podcast. It took away from the serious business of swinging.

somewhere

I'm enjoying these podcasts....I've listened to a few this afternoon

The 2 ladies sound amazing and very funny...very enjoyable

By *ORETHANUSCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I made a podcast once and stopped at around episode 14 when the co-hosts started getting fed up.

It’s definitely not easy to keep going. We’ve not long hit 100 episodes - and producing content over the last year has been super tough. Still, it’s good fun once we get going!"

Have enjoyed many of your podcasts.

donegal

We will listen to some of your podcast this week.

It’s definitely not easy to keep going. We’ve not long hit 100 episodes - and producing content over the last year has been super tough. Still, it’s good fun once we get going!"

By *m_impact_playMan  over a year ago

Dublin

No sound ...wtf

Whoops

Screaming!!!!

A listener messaged once who's a nurse, she said she was listening to the podcast on headphones while doing some rounds and she leaned over to check something and the headphones came out, so suddenly two women talking loudly about dick was playing on her phone... "

...and the girls are back now, for more than a week a new episode has been released - "pure filth" as always, funny and outrageous ...

Hopefully Roomformore podcast will release something soon too.

By *taylor122Man  over a year ago

dublin

Both very good

By *oomformorepodcastCouple  over a year ago

all over the place

"Anybody know what happened to this podcast. Iv just finished number 14 and it's not got anymore. Its really good. Just wondering will there be anymore or does anyone know what happened to the makers. They seemed like they where really enjoy the pod and the lifestyle. "

We are back podcasting again! If you have any topics or questions for us do let us know and we will answer them soon. Great to be back and hope to hear from you.

By *m_impact_playMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Welcome back guys, can't wait for new episodes!

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Great to hear you are back! Looking forward to new episodes to keep me company on my walks

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 09/01/22 11:18:03]

somewhere

Sent ye a private message

By *liverkMan  over a year ago

X

They are starting up again,I saw them looking for topics to talk about on Instagram...i think they use the same name for their profile...
"Anybody know what happened to this podcast. Iv just finished number 14 and it's not got anymore. Its really good. Just wondering will there be anymore or does anyone know what happened to the makers. They seemed like they where really enjoy the pod and the lifestyle. "

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Ah thats good news. Welcome back !

By *ightlight69Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

Great to hear its coming back

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"Anybody know what happened to this podcast. Iv just finished number 14 and it's not got anymore. Its really good. Just wondering will there be anymore or does anyone know what happened to the makers. They seemed like they where really enjoy the pod and the lifestyle.

We are back podcasting again! If you have any topics or questions for us do let us know and we will answer them soon. Great to be back and hope to hear from you. Delighted ye are back loved the podcast

"

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"Anybody know what happened to this podcast. Iv just finished number 14 and it's not got anymore. Its really good. Just wondering will there be anymore or does anyone know what happened to the makers. They seemed like they where really enjoy the pod and the lifestyle.

We are back podcasting again! If you have any topics or questions for us do let us know and we will answer them soon. Great to be back and hope to hear from you.

"

Delighted ye are back loved the pod cast

By *urFabFun21Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere

Great to see this thread. Listened to the first 2 episodes today and loved it. Continued luck with the podcast

By *urplewings1Woman  over a year ago

Balbriggan

So happy to see you guys back. I loved your podcast!

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Can't wait to hear more guys. Best we've listened to by some distance

By *ugs BunnyCouple  over a year ago

south Dublin

Yayy!! This is great news. Have really enjoyed your podcasts so far, thanks for sharing and looking forward to hearing more

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

"

"

I’m really loving this podcast while I’m driving. It’s making me laugh out loud at times and aroused at others. It’s very informative and should be compulsory listening for newbies, especially single ladies.

Keep up the great work guys. XXX

donegal

Excited to hear the news once.

» Add a new message to this topic