FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Meet & Greet

Meet & Greet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unmale2011 OP   Man  over a year ago

wiclow

Meet and greet 29sep,sat.

Im organizing a Meet & Greet with members from other site on the 29 sep.If you interested please mail me for details,ty xxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck with that. I organised one earlier in the month. Lots of peeps said oh yeah i'll be there but only a couple of peeps showed. Saying that was a fucking good night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to one at the weekend and quite a lot of peeps turned up..you just need to ask the right crowd

wiclow

ty you for all the emails .i can say at the moment between here and other swinger site i have 65 people confirmed,so if you still interested please email me for details.

For the ones they already email me ill be sending the full details during next week.

ty xxxxxxxxx

wiclow

HI

Just want to ty you everyone who email me for the meet and greet.for the males who ask me ill let you know what ones will be the lucky ones to be there(dont have space for the 26 they email me)but if you are one the lucky ones you will find out next week.

Cpls and fem still places available if you interested just mail me.at the moment i can say we have around 24 cpls and 5 girls .

» Add a new message to this topic