FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hottest pics

Hottest pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atherjackhackett OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

3 of the top 4 hottest Irish pics are tv's/ts's. Interesting don't you think. Thoughts please.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't see why the fact they are TV/TS is even mentioned to be honest .They have put up pictures that people like and have fabbed enough to get to the top of hot pics. Fair play to them.

I fab pics if I like the photo it doesn't mean I want to shag everyone whose pics I fab and I'm sure a lot of people are the same .

I really don't understand the agro on here that seems to revolve around hot pics .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My thoughts are that lots of people have fabbed their photos. That's pretty much how it works, no?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Yes you are correct. So they are. And your point is?

The hotpics shitshow is laughable. So many crappy status updates about them, people networking to get on them and equally as many whinging when others do.

Who cares really? You don't become a better or worse person being on them.

It's never too early to stir the pot...

Tipperary

"I don't see why the fact they are TV/TS is even mentioned to be honest .They have put up pictures that people like and have fabbed enough to get to the top of hot pics. Fair play to them.

I fab pics if I like the photo it doesn't mean I want to shag everyone whose pics I fab and I'm sure a lot of people are the same .

I really don't understand the agro on here that seems to revolve around hot pics . "

One's status comes with all pics

I think if u like it hit that button, im 100% straight but if u are in the moment an enjoying the company of a lady/to TV or what ever I don't think it actually matters

Never to early

Tipperary

"I think if u like it hit that button, im 100% straight but if u are in the moment an enjoying the company of a lady/to TV or what ever I don't think it actually matters "

Of course it doesn't matter but why I found it interesting it that I assume the ratio of tvs/tss to women, men and couples on here is low so therefore there are less pics of them.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I think if u like it hit that button, im 100% straight but if u are in the moment an enjoying the company of a lady/to TV or what ever I don't think it actually matters

Of course it doesn't matter but why I found it interesting it that I assume the ratio of tvs/tss to women, men and couples on here is low so therefore there are less pics of them. "

The ratio has very little to do with hot pics. If you have tits and make an effort with your looks then take a decent pic you will get the fabs. Simple as that.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Pride week perhaps?

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Is it me or do we get at least one person a week that tries stirring the pot like seriously what does it matter who is on the top hot pics fair play to them I say

» Add a new message to this topic