FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Underrated profiles

Underrated profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asual777 OP   Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Anyone on here whose profile really doesn’t do them justice and whom upon meeting them turned out to be a hidden gem ? Do tell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone on here whose profile really doesn’t do them justice and whom upon meeting them turned out to be a hidden gem ? Do tell "

I met a lady here and her profile was as basic as anything but by God was she a pure Diamond in every way as a person...in heart, Soul, mind and body, attitude and appetite.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Are we expected to dangle a carat?

By *asual777 OP   Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

You don’t have to actually state the profile . Previous poster did a really lovely job IMO

Yes

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Quite a few

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Yep... and also very prominent well known "hot" profiles that turned out to be dull as dishwater

By *iggBadDaveMan  over a year ago

Ards

More than a few , always hard to judge by a few quick messages on here. Messaged one lady who i actually recognized from her pictures and had on more than one occasion tried it in in local pub , to be told sorry not her type lol. Always like a social so you can see if there is any connections.

Yup a few in our time. Also a few boring as hell ones who are really well verified.

By *entleman PoliteMan  over a year ago

Mars

Some

"Yup a few in our time. Also a few boring as hell ones who are really well verified. "

This but not everyone is going to like everyone I've met people and wondered wtf totally different to what someone else has said. And I'm sure plenty on here think I'm a twat and others find me OK lol

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Yup a few in our time. Also a few boring as hell ones who are really well verified.

This but not everyone is going to like everyone I've met people and wondered wtf totally different to what someone else has said. And I'm sure plenty on here think I'm a twat and others find me OK lol"

Sure you're alright like

"Yup a few in our time. Also a few boring as hell ones who are really well verified.

This but not everyone is going to like everyone I've met people and wondered wtf totally different to what someone else has said. And I'm sure plenty on here think I'm a twat and others find me OK lol"

I agree, you will never please some but from time to time, there will be a diamond in the rough.

Yep! Some people just find it difficult to express their personality over text. I know several people who are the most amazing people in every way, and the best of fun to be around, but when it comes to social media/texting it doesn't shine through.

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I think a profile is only a glimpse of the person. Some are more detailed than others, some humorous, some sexy and yes some short. If I meet someone its because i think theres more than a profile and they are curious enough to think the same. I have to say when i decide to meet they have all been better than their profile. Then again Ive been very fortunate.

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Well I don't like to toot my own horn.... And god knows I've tried....

» Add a new message to this topic