FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > A reason men can't get meets

A reason men can't get meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From my own experience & from speaking with a number of other ladies here in fab. There seems to be a few things in common that turn a lady off but one of the main is...

The conversation from the male is only about sex all the time. It's actually a turn off for a lot of ladies when the guy won't engage in a normal, friendly, witty or intelligent conversation and only wants to talk about his dick, how horny he is & how he would love a fuck.

Yes, it's a sex site, but I guarantee if men put in a bit of effort getting to know a woman, holding a normal conversation, showing a bit of respect and seeing if there is a chemistry for a meet, they would do a lot better on the site. I am not suggesting sharing your life story or becoming best mates talking 24-7, but even for No Strings Attached sex, there still needs to be a level of basic, friendly communication about things other than sex.  Instead,  a lot of guys are coming across as pushy, boring, desperate, strange and sleazy. Women need to feel comfortable, safe and respected when meeting a guy.

I get the horny messages are great for a quick wank or play, but when that is all you have to offer as conversation, but yet you want a meet... the lady will get seriously bored and think your desperate. And possibly ignore or block you.

For a lot of women it's not a turn on and you should see how the lady is responding to constant sexual messages before you bombard her with them in every message. If she's replying to it and getting sexual back, go for it. But if she ignores it or changes the subject then she is NOT interested

Sexual messages are only fun for the lady if she is into you and she is in the mood!  Everytime you saw a nice lady in the street or pub, would you follow her around showing your dick telling her how horny you are and how you need a fuck??

Basically to sum it all up, women are more likely to be open to sex, meets & horny chat if you show a bit respect and build a bit of chemistry rather than ramming cock pics at her and only talking about sex 24-7.

Sorry for long rant. Nightshift boredom left me with too much time on my hands!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"From my own experience & from speaking with a number of other ladies here in fab. There seems to be a few things in common that turn a lady off but one of the main is...

The conversation from the male is only about sex all the time. It's actually a turn off for a lot of ladies when the guy won't engage in a normal, friendly, witty or intelligent conversation and only wants to talk about his dick, how horny he is & how he would love a fuck.

Yes, it's a sex site, but I guarantee if men put in a bit of effort getting to know a woman, holding a normal conversation, showing a bit of respect and seeing if there is a chemistry for a meet, they would do a lot better on the site. I am not suggesting sharing your life story or becoming best mates talking 24-7, but even for No Strings Attached sex, there still needs to be a level of basic, friendly communication about things other than sex.  Instead,  a lot of guys are coming across as pushy, boring, desperate, strange and sleazy. Women need to feel comfortable, safe and respected when meeting a guy.

I get the horny messages are great for a quick wank or play, but when that is all you have to offer as conversation, but yet you want a meet... the lady will get seriously bored and think your desperate. And possibly ignore or block you.

For a lot of women it's not a turn on and you should see how the lady is responding to constant sexual messages before you bombard her with them in every message. If she's replying to it and getting sexual back, go for it. But if she ignores it or changes the subject then she is NOT interested

Sexual messages are only fun for the lady if she is into you and she is in the mood!  Everytime you saw a nice lady in the street or pub, would you follow her around showing your dick telling her how horny you are and how you need a fuck??

Basically to sum it all up, women are more likely to be open to sex, meets & horny chat if you show a bit respect and build a bit of chemistry rather than ramming cock pics at her and only talking about sex 24-7.

Sorry for long rant. Nightshift boredom left me with too much time on my hands!! "

Preach Queen!

I find sex talk from random Internet strangers seriously boring...

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Think your making perfect sense n it adds to a much more comfortable n nerve free meet if theres good banter n chat beforehand. Totally agree with your point of view

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"From my own experience & from speaking with a number of other ladies here in fab. There seems to be a few things in common that turn a lady off but one of the main is...

Sorry for long rant. Nightshift boredom left me with too much time on my hands!! "

100% when a guy just jumps straight to the sex talk I wonder how many other women is he messaging the same hoping one will bite

Lets hope that some of those lads read this and learn. Great thread OP.

I think another huge turn off is when they ask you what you like sexually in the first few messages... sorry but I'm not intestested in sharing that information with a stranger I havent even seen a pic of or got to know through conversation. They assume you have to tell them your deepest fantasies because you are on fab!!! I much rather share that information with somebody I like or am planning to meet

Definitely needs to be some level of a fun connection with each other before a meet. I can't imagine meeting a guy who keeps talking about sex non-stop, meet him in person he's not going to turn into some banter king, respectful gentleman or sex god then

By *unsoundMan  over a year ago

Ennis

OP I think the biggest issue is that men can't ever get it right with women and I don't mean that in a critical way to women but is the reality I think at the best of time women themselves don't know what they want!

So I would think what you said is true but only for you and few other women!

Because I have got blocked in the past for trying to make other conversations than sex! With a response that went something like "I'm here for sex not find a date" these is just an example not complaining about it just highlighting that your point of view works for you an no others !

Unfortunately men are at a disadvantage from the start there are probably 5 times more men than women here, so to find a suiter when women can pick and choose is harder than you think, especially when you have to try to guess what the person is into , like ,dislikes, big cock , small cock, dad bod , six pack, etc. I mean the list is endless!

I guess you are entitled to ask and let men know what you prefer+l!

No.

Women owe me sex by the simple virtue of me being male.

Conversely they owe me DOUBLE sex for being on this sex.

And TRIPLE sex if I mail them.

Thank you for coming to my FAB Talk.

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"No.

Women owe me sex by the simple virtue of me being male.

Conversely they owe me DOUBLE sex for being on this sex.

And TRIPLE sex if I mail them.

Thank you for coming to my FAB Talk.

"

I'm sure all the lovely ladies are well aware of your privileges ...you must be worn out!!! Come here and rest your weary head

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Excellent post, Eileen. You'd make a great sex coach / matchmaker.

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"OP I think the biggest issue is that men can't ever get it right with women and I don't mean that in a critical way to women but is the reality I think at the best of time women themselves don't know what they want!

Because I have got blocked in the past for trying to make other conversations than sex! With a response that went something like "I'm here for sex not find a date" these is just an example not complaining about it just highlighting that your point of view works for you an no others !

Unfortunately men are at a disadvantage from the start there are probably 5 times more men than women here, so to find a suiter when women can pick and choose is harder than you think, especially when you have to try to guess what the person is into , like ,dislikes, big cock , small cock, dad bod , six pack, etc. I mean the list is endless!

I guess you are entitled to ask and let men know what you prefer+l! "

Women really need some Internet stranger to tell them they don't know what they want. On point

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I couldn't have put it better, OP

Some (not all) guys think that the male and female psyche are the same where sexual attraction is concerned.

If these guys made an attempt to understand women and ask a few questions instead of acting like they know it all, they would be far more successful.

My rant is now also over, OP

@ Kiss dont tell

As woman I can tell you that I 100% know what I want & don't want from fab. As do most women on here.

I didn't state anywhere in my post that every single woman on fab wanted the same thing. But I also know that what I said is true for more than just a few women, as you put it. As lots of  women I have spoken to on here have pointed out that they they dislike when a guy can't hold a conversation about anything other than sex.

Dating and conversation are two completely different things. I didn't imply that men should message with intentions of dating. I actually said, even NSA there should be a level of basic conversation. I can almost guarantee a woman will choose to meet a guy who has put effort into a polite, humorous conversation than a guy begging for sex and only sending messages about his cock.

But your entitled to your opinion on what women want, but your not entitled to tell me that my opinion or experience is only valid to a few people

Thanks for that insight Eileen..

I do find that when I try to talk normal to people as its mad opening up with something sexual to a complete stranger that replies are still seldom.

People still want to see pics or check out your bio instead of trying to get to know guys here..

I get that verifications are important but it's hard to get verified 8f people won't meet due to you not having any..

Bit of a roundabout here ??

"

I'm sure all the lovely ladies are well aware of your privileges ...you must be worn out!!! Come here and rest your weary head "

No. I am 5"10 and therefore too small to meet your requirements. Vertically or otherwise.

My fragile ego cannot sustain more rejection!

Harsh as it may sound, if a woman doesn't like your profile or pics, then she isn't interested in a meet. Same way as if you can't hold a conversation to try get to know somebody without making it constantly sexual, then the majority of the time the woman will not be interested in a meet or further messaging

South County Dublin

"

I'm sure all the lovely ladies are well aware of your privileges ...you must be worn out!!! Come here and rest your weary head

No. I am 5"10 and therefore too small to meet your requirements. Vertically or otherwise.

My fragile ego cannot sustain more rejection! "

But, but, but - I thought women owed you?!

I think you must be the first man to read my profile AND be conscious of my height preference - is it odd that I'm flattered?! ...but now I feel rejected

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The chances are 0% that the over lengthy op is being read by any of the men described in it.

Going by the ratio of men to women it's a given that some men won't succeed on here for whatever reason. Who cares really?

Ennis

"@ Kiss dont tell

As woman I can tell you that I 100% know what I want & don't want from fab. As do most women on here.

I didn't state anywhere in my post that every single woman on fab wanted the same thing. But I also know that what I said is true for more than just a few women, as you put it. As lots of  women I have spoken to on here have pointed out that they they dislike when a guy can't hold a conversation about anything other than sex.

Dating and conversation are two completely different things. I didn't imply that men should message with intentions of dating. I actually said, even NSA there should be a level of basic conversation. I can almost guarantee a woman will choose to meet a guy who has put effort into a polite, humorous conversation than a guy begging for sex and only sending messages about his cock.

But your entitled to your opinion on what women want, but your not entitled to tell me that my opinion or experience is only valid to a few people

"

wait but you are entitled to speak for all women on fab? I was merely highlighting that people are different, that include men! I rather not paint everyone with same brush!

I also think that if you (universal you) are not willing to listen to other people opinion and instead think that your way is absolute and you act all offended to protect your point .... Well

Ennis

"The chances are 0% that the over lengthy op is being read by any of the men described in it.

Going by the ratio of men to women it's a given that some men won't succeed on here for whatever reason. Who cares really? "

Not once did I say I speak for every woman on fab, read my post again.... I also said you were entitled to your opinion..... but hey, your the expert on what women want and don't want, so what do i know

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

How many men have asked for advice on their profiles over the years and carried on regardless without changing a thing?

How many have been given advice and then changed their profiles to something completely unrecognisable and are no longer a true representation of themselves?

How many men have been accused of not reading profiles?

Unfortunately op your target audience will not have gotten passed the first paragraph and even if they did and took your advice on board it's highly likely they won't be able to maintain that facade very long and will revert to type very quickly.

There are also lots of women on here who only want to talk about sex and have no interest in getting to know the person behind the cock.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"OP I think the biggest issue is that men can't ever get it right with women and I don't mean that in a critical way to women but is the reality I think at the best of time women themselves don't know what they want!

"

This isn't women not knowing what they want, it's women wanting different things, ie, being actual human beings capable of independent thought. What they individually want is something you can find out by talking to them as people rather than trying to figure out one overarching strategy to get sex as quickly as possible with a 0% failure rate. It's not a video game, there are no cheat codes.

Ennis

"Not once did I say I speak for every woman on fab, read my post again.... I also said you were entitled to your opinion..... but hey, your the expert on what women want and don't want, so what do i know

"

did I say I'm an expert in what women want ? No I didn't. Did I read your post well ... yes I did! What was my opinion in a nutshell? People are different and what is right for one is not right for the other, in this cases we were talking about women hence I referred my answer in that context! I wonder if for a moment you read what I said and thought there might be some merit it to what I said ...

Ennis

This isn't women not knowing what they want, it's women wanting different things, ie, being actual human beings capable of independent thought. What they individually want is something you can find out by talking to them as people rather than trying to figure out one overarching strategy to get sex as quickly as possible with a 0% failure rate. It's not a video game, there are no cheat codes.

"

I will rephrase then , to women wanting different things rather that not knowing! I think is a very valid suggestion and point !

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

What's the reason women can't get meets? The poor quality of men?

What a thread for a Monday morning though. This will keep me entertained wfh.

"What's the reason women can't get meets? The poor quality of men?

What a thread for a Monday morning though. This will keep me entertained wfh. "

Analysis Paralysis

It's all about knowing how to play the game...

South County Dublin

What a thread for a Monday morning though. This will keep me entertained wfh. "

You might want to start a new thread with that heading

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple  over a year ago

Derry, Ireland

"Lets hope that some of those lads read this and learn. Great thread OP."

They won't lol plenty of thread's on this subject and told many men that message especially not thinking it's a couple's profile not a single female profile and straight in with dick pics and messages of just sex thinking Mrs online lol so only the polite and respectful men will see this thread as to the others not interested lol

Ennis

"It's all about knowing how to play the game... "
ain't that the true ! then again you generally have wise comments from what I observed

Dublin

You might want to start a new thread with that heading "

Looking forward to seeing you there.

South County Dublin

Looking forward to seeing you there. "

I might just keep my mouth shut on that topic. People might find out what a minger I really am

Dublin

I might just keep my mouth shut on that topic. People might find out what a minger I really am "

You can fill me in privately.

South County Dublin

I might just keep my mouth shut on that topic. People might find out what a minger I really am

You can fill me in privately. "

I've been brave - now waiting for the onslaught

Dublin

I've been brave - now waiting for the onslaught "

Gold star for you.

South County Dublin

I've been brave - now waiting for the onslaught

Gold star for you. "

Oh, please sir, how can I earn more

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Note to self : Stop following women down the street playing with myself and telling them how horny I am..... Every day's a learning day...

"Note to self : Stop following women down the street playing with myself and telling them how horny I am..... Every day's a learning day... "

Stop drooling too

dublin

"Note to self : Stop following women down the street playing with myself and telling them how horny I am..... Every day's a learning day...

Stop drooling too"

The drooling usually gets better feedback than the begging actually.... But maybe I do need to shake things up a bit. So to speak.

By *witch121Man  over a year ago

Cork

People are guarded, people are judgmental.

Peoples ego's are fragile.

Peoples exceptions are higher than "normal life".

Life is complicated and so are all the people.

South County Dublin

"Note to self : Stop following women down the street playing with myself and telling them how horny I am..... Every day's a learning day...

Stop drooling too

The drooling usually gets better feedback than the begging actually.... But maybe I do need to shake things up a bit. So to speak. "

You sound like my dog acts works for him, where treats are concerned...the drooling gets him sent outside though...

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Stop drooling too

The drooling usually gets better feedback than the begging actually.... But maybe I do need to shake things up a bit. So to speak.

You sound like my dog acts works for him, where treats are concerned...the drooling gets him sent outside though..."

In fairness he also gets to lick his own balls if he doesn't get a meet

dublin

Stop drooling too

You sound like my dog acts works for him, where treats are concerned...the drooling gets him sent outside though..."

Except I don't howl at the back door

South County Dublin

Stop drooling too

You sound like my dog acts works for him, where treats are concerned...the drooling gets him sent outside though...

In fairness he also gets to lick his own balls if he doesn't get a meet "

But he can't have a wank to finish

South County Dublin

Stop drooling too

Except I don't howl at the back door "

It's the neighbors be pissed at that if you did - don't say I didn't warn ya

By *exmaster 321Man  over a year ago

sligo mayo Galway ,the west

????????

The key to a lady's body is her mind ,make her laugh, make her feel relaxed and comfortable,make her feel like she's THE most interesting female on the planet because at the time you're with her or chatting to her she actually is ,treat her with the highest respect and DO NOT take her or her time chatting to you for granted because in a blink of an eye she will be gone ,it's one thing getting a lady's attention, keeping it is something completely different.

Belfast

"The key to a lady's body is her mind ,make her laugh, make her feel relaxed and comfortable,make her feel like she's THE most interesting female on the planet because at the time you're with her or chatting to her she actually is ,treat her with the highest respect and DO NOT take her or her time chatting to you for granted because in a blink of an eye she will be gone ,it's one thing getting a lady's attention, keeping it is something completely different."

How about just treating her with respect full stop. Respect isn't graded so there's no such thing as highest respect?

And if she's that high maintenance that she needs you to do all the work and doesn't show similar respect or make any attempt to keep your attention in return then let her move on.

"

How about just treating her with respect full stop. Respect isn't graded so there's no such thing as highest respect?

And if she's that high maintenance that she needs you to do all the work and doesn't show similar respect or make any attempt to keep your attention in return then let her move on. "

Complete agree .. got to swing both ways if ya feel you are the instigator of all interactions to try get to even meet for coffee. Then gut should tell ya the other person not that much into meeting. The old attitude of people like to be chased mentality should stay in the past ... mutual attraction and interaction is far more appealing IMO...

I have simple rule on here and kik... if we get to chatting and send two messages been read and not replied , I delete conversation stops me sending third one as the person can be for many good or bad reasons not going to reply at that moment of time.

I believe if ya meant to meet someone it will happen. So if the person wants to meet you they will reply in their own time and if they don't ya weren't meant to meet.

Happy Fabbing

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"The key to a lady's body is her mind ,make her laugh, make her feel relaxed and comfortable,make her feel like she's THE most interesting female on the planet because at the time you're with her or chatting to her she actually is ,treat her with the highest respect and DO NOT take her or her time chatting to you for granted because in a blink of an eye she will be gone ,it's one thing getting a lady's attention, keeping it is something completely different."

Respect should work both ways.My time is no more important than anyone else's on here and I would find it off putting if someone acted like I was doing them a favour by talking to them.

It has to be a two way street with both people making an effort to talk and stay in touch. If one person is the main instigator then they should walk away because the other one is not that into them and will drop them once a better offer comes along.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I agree to a certain extent but I also agree with the other posters. Ladies and men should be equals on here and respect should be earned and mutual

"The key to a lady's body is her mind ,make her laugh, make her feel relaxed and comfortable,make her feel like she's THE most interesting female on the planet because at the time you're with her or chatting to her she actually is ,treat her with the highest respect and DO NOT take her or her time chatting to you for granted because in a blink of an eye she will be gone ,it's one thing getting a lady's attention, keeping it is something completely different.

And if she's that high maintenance that she needs you to do all the work and doesn't show similar respect or make any attempt to keep your attention in return then let her move on. "

I was giving my opinion to the threads title " Reasons why men cant get meets " ..it has nothing to do what a woman should do ...

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 29/06/21 13:50:24]

Dublin

You could also argue that a woman's body shouldn't be viewed as object to acquire with a specific strategy thought through in how you acquire that object.

Now obviously I wouldn't though - I treat them like a sex object who's sole purpose is provide me with sexual pleasure

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Opening message from a guy...I'd love to lick your pussy.

Now, it went over and back a bit but he really didn't get it when I pointed out that maybe hello would be a better opener.

His answer, go to a site looking for friends then.

And that is one reason men can't get meets.

Belfast

"The key to a lady's body is her mind ,make her laugh, make her feel relaxed and comfortable,make her feel like she's THE most interesting female on the planet because at the time you're with her or chatting to her she actually is ,treat her with the highest respect and DO NOT take her or her time chatting to you for granted because in a blink of an eye she will be gone ,it's one thing getting a lady's attention, keeping it is something completely different.

And if she's that high maintenance that she needs you to do all the work and doesn't show similar respect or make any attempt to keep your attention in return then let her move on.

I was giving my opinion to the threads title " Reasons why men cant get meets " ..it has nothing to do what a woman should do ..."

Surely it has everything to do with what a woman should do if there is to be mutual attraction, two way communication and shared pleasure.

You can't ask for respect if you aren't capable of returning it.

I was giving my opinion to the threads title " Reasons why men cant get meets " ..it has nothing to do what a woman should do ...

Surely it has everything to do with what a woman should do if there is to be mutual attraction, two way communication and shared pleasure.

You can't ask for respect if you aren't capable of returning it. "

This thread is not about what a woman should do , l'm just simply giving my point of view on "reasons why men cant get meets "...l do fully realise that of course respect should be a two way street ...absolutely ..but this thread isnt saying or asking that...lm just sticking to the thread topic ,its like doing an exam , you answer the question you're asked ...if this thread was about what you're saying as regards women should also give respect l would agree 100% with you.

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"The chances are 0% that the over lengthy op is being read by any of the men described in it.

Going by the ratio of men to women it's a given that some men won't succeed on here for whatever reason. Who cares really? "

I read the whole post, does that mean I’m not in it?….

" Who cares really? "

I think the people who don’t get meets probably care……

Belfast

This thread is not about what a woman should do , l'm just simply giving my point of view on "reasons why men cant get meets "...l do fully realise that of course respect should be a two way street ...absolutely ..but this thread isnt saying or asking that...lm just sticking to the thread topic ,its like doing an exam , you answer the question you're asked ...if this thread was about what you're saying as regards women should also give respect l would agree 100% with you. "

My point being that often men overload on the respect/adulation/smoke-blowing and many women find that a complete turnoff and that is yet another reason that men can't get meets.

You can't ask for respect if you aren't capable of returning it. "

Obviously if a woman is looking for respect she should also be respectful

This thread is not about what a woman should do , l'm just simply giving my point of view on "reasons why men cant get meets "...l do fully realise that of course respect should be a two way street ...absolutely ..but this thread isnt saying or asking that...lm just sticking to the thread topic ,its like doing an exam , you answer the question you're asked ...if this thread was about what you're saying as regards women should also give respect l would agree 100% with you. "

Exactly, the topic was "a reason men can't get meets". Not dating or suggesting women shouldn't show respect or make conversation. The thing I hear most women that I have spoken to on here say is that it's a massive turn off when she tries to make conversation to get to know a person to see if a meet is an option and she just gets flooded with "show me your pussy or im so horny".

Hi all. Had this experience only in the last few weeks. Currently messaging a fantastic girl 30 or 40 miles from me. Seemed to click straight away talking about anything and everything. Even sending pics of what each was making for dinner, going for a swim. Shots of what we are doing in work. That kinda stuff. she's funny out. Pics started getting a bit more risqué, hands covering body parts or wot ever until the other day a pic came through of the most amazing woman in all her glory. What do I owe the honour I asked her. Her answer was simple and straight to the point. Ur one of the few men that didn't ask in the first hour of texting me could they see my pussy.. Saying that now that I have seen it I want her even more lol. Cracked a joke about something the other evening and she sent me a pic with her hand over her mouth saying she wasn't crying, she was laughing so much she mita had a little dribble hahaha. Probably the nicest pic of the lot cause ya cud actually see the laughing in her eyes. Anyway phone calls have been made and its really feeling like we are getting to know each others likes and dislikes. Habits and quarks which I think is going to help bigtime when we do meet. So fingers crossed.

"Hi all. Had this experience only in the last few weeks. Currently messaging a fantastic girl 30 or 40 miles from me. Seemed to click straight away talking about anything and everything. Even sending pics of what each was making for dinner, going for a swim. Shots of what we are doing in work. That kinda stuff. she's funny out. Pics started getting a bit more risqué, hands covering body parts or wot ever until the other day a pic came through of the most amazing woman in all her glory. What do I owe the honour I asked her. Her answer was simple and straight to the point. Ur one of the few men that didn't ask in the first hour of texting me could they see my pussy.. Saying that now that I have seen it I want her even more lol. Cracked a joke about something the other evening and she sent me a pic with her hand over her mouth saying she wasn't crying, she was laughing so much she mita had a little dribble hahaha. Probably the nicest pic of the lot cause ya cud actually see the laughing in her eyes. Anyway phone calls have been made and its really feeling like we are getting to know each others likes and dislikes. Habits and quarks which I think is going to help bigtime when we do meet. So fingers crossed. "

sweet

Thank you rubadubdub. Sweet, lol that's my reputation shot to shit haha. But joking aside I could never understand this let's just meet for a fuck scenario. Doesn't do it for me nor the vast majority of men I would imagine. Not expert enough on the subject so only my opinion. A pussys a pussy same as a cock is a cock but its the mind that operates them. So get to know the mind first. The rest will come

Op thanks for this post, it represents me in most of its content and will avidly recommend it to the public who do not take part in the forums

"Op thanks for this post, it represents me in most of its content and will avidly recommend it to the public who do not take part in the forums "

Thats the thing, a lot of women feel this way but the topic gets dragged in a different direction about another subject lol

"Hi all. Had this experience only in the last few weeks. Currently messaging a fantastic girl 30 or 40 miles from me. Seemed to click straight away talking about anything and everything. Even sending pics of what each was making for dinner, going for a swim. Shots of what we are doing in work. That kinda stuff. she's funny out. Pics started getting a bit more risqué, hands covering body parts or wot ever until the other day a pic came through of the most amazing woman in all her glory. What do I owe the honour I asked her. Her answer was simple and straight to the point. Ur one of the few men that didn't ask in the first hour of texting me could they see my pussy.. Saying that now that I have seen it I want her even more lol. Cracked a joke about something the other evening and she sent me a pic with her hand over her mouth saying she wasn't crying, she was laughing so much she mita had a little dribble hahaha. Probably the nicest pic of the lot cause ya cud actually see the laughing in her eyes. Anyway phone calls have been made and its really feeling like we are getting to know each others likes and dislikes. Habits and quarks which I think is going to help bigtime when we do meet. So fingers crossed. "

This is sweet and I've experienced something similar with a guy. We met the sex was pretty good, stayed over a few times than get told , not interested anymore in one to one , prefer group sex.

Belfast

"Op thanks for this post, it represents me in most of its content and will avidly recommend it to the public who do not take part in the forums

Thats the thing, a lot of women feel this way but the topic gets dragged in a different direction about another subject lol"

Actually it's still very much on topic.

There is more than one way to skin a cat and more than one reason that men don't get meets.

Being disrespectful and belligerent and crass are good reasons.

Being sychophantic and layering compliment after compliment and blowing smoke up people's arses are also valid reasons because while some women love these types of approach and feed off them, lots of others are creeped out and want nothing to do with them.

As I said in another thread, if the vast majority of men on here really are so crap and useless I'm surprised so many women are still here taking such a full and active part in the site.

"Op thanks for this post, it represents me in most of its content and will avidly recommend it to the public who do not take part in the forums

Thats the thing, a lot of women feel this way but the topic gets dragged in a different direction about another subject lol

There is more than one way to skin a cat and more than one reason that men don't get meets.

Being sychophantic and layering compliment after compliment and blowing smoke up people's arses are also valid reasons because while some women love these types of approach and feed off them, lots of others are creeped out and want nothing to do with them.

As I said in another thread, if the vast majority of men on here really are so crap and useless I'm surprised so many women are still here taking such a full and active part in the site. "

Personally, because there's one or two gems here I've known for years and occasionally get the pleasure of meeting them again from time to time.

Belfast

As I said in another thread, if the vast majority of men on here really are so crap and useless I'm surprised so many women are still here taking such a full and active part in the site. "

And just to add, your original post advised that women would be more open to sex chat if men took the time to build chemistry and show respect and as respect has to be earned it is therefore a two way street. This is not about dating

Ive gotten to know some fantastic girls on Fab over the last couple of months.

Ive enjoyed our chats and they realistically got me through the worst of Covid, friends when i needed them.

If it had just been "sex chat" it would have gotten boring pretty quickly

Ive also had plenty of "how big is your cock" opening messages, classic tumble openers. So its not just the guys who send stupid lazy messages.

You only get out what you put in and as many have already stated, most of the guys who will be moaning about No meets wont read or take on board anything from this thread

As I said in another thread, if the vast majority of men on here really are so crap and useless I'm surprised so many women are still here taking such a full and active part in the site.

And just to add, your original post advised that women would be more open to sex chat if men took the time to build chemistry and show respect and as respect has to be earned it is therefore a two way street. This is not about dating

"

Again... I never said it was about dating... and yes there are more than one reason a men can't get meets, but In my post I said, A reason men can't get meets, not every reason. I never said anything about blowing smoke up anybodys ass. You do realise a man & woman can have a normal conversation without excessive compliments & blowing smoke up their ass, again that isn't what was said. Also not every woman is on this site looking for a man. Nowhere did I state a woman shouldn't show respect. Obviously they should. But if a woman is making the effort to try get to know a guy to see if there is chemistry for a potential meet, then yes over doing the sex chat is annoying. For me and LOTS of women, so you saying oh women should show respect too, really has nothing to do with my point

[Removed by poster at 29/06/21 21:03:12]

I know who isn’t getting any meets and why

Belfast

Again... I never said it was about dating... and yes there are more than one reason a men can't get meets, but In my post I said, A reason men can't get meets, not every reason. I never said anything about blowing smoke up anybodys ass. You do realise a man & woman can have a normal conversation without excessive compliments & blowing smoke up their ass, again that isn't what was said. Also not every woman is on this site looking for a man. Nowhere did I state a woman shouldn't show respect. Obviously they should. But if a woman is making the effort to try get to know a guy to see if there is chemistry for a potential meet, then yes over doing the sex chat is annoying. For me and LOTS of women, so you saying oh women should show respect too, really has nothing to do with my point"

And as I said in my first comment your target audience won't have read your first post or paid any heed to it. I actually agreed with what you said. My more recent points are not to dismiss what you said but to add to it. If I had realised you wanted the thread to stick rigidly to what you said originally and it was solely about one particular reason men don't get meets I wouldn't have taken the time to expand on it at all.

Belfast

"I know who isn’t getting any meets and why "

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things improve for you soon.

"I know who isn’t getting any meets and why

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things improve for you soon. "

Awww thank you! that’s so sweet. Don’t hesitate to drop a wise advise anytime you like

In my experience on here most messages remain unopened but views of your profile increase..this would lead me to believe that it's not initially what you write but how you look

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

I'm pretty sure I know why I don't get any luck and it's has nothing to do with the reasons mentioned

"In my experience on here most messages remain unopened but views of your profile increase..this would lead me to believe that it's not initially what you write but how you look"

Not necessarily or exclusively. I for one like to read, not only the pictures, but also the profile. It has to comunícate and speak to me in order to open a message and see what more he has to say.

By *ildatlanticMan  over a year ago

donegal

Men cant get meets because most of the people on here are not interested in excess cock. More cake,less cock.

By *laveishMan  over a year ago

kildare

I genuinely believe it is because it takes a lot of effort. Sorry. But I’d rather have a pint

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"I genuinely believe it is because it takes a lot of effort. Sorry. But I’d rather have a pint"

It takes effort to get a meet???

Who knew

By *laveishMan  over a year ago

kildare

Ok. Sorry. A lot of effort

By *rezMan  over a year ago

Mungret

Just if I may add to this topic...

Some people can be just lazy...they might think that women on here are just waiting with their legs spread out and waiting for prince charming/NOT.

On the other, including me...it is hard to get through to desired person to even show them your interest. Reason being, women get so many messages comparing to men...so the ratio is imbalanced.

How a "normal" guy can reach out if even he is respectful to women.

By *ublinguy99Man  over a year ago

Dublin South

Lots of polite, articulate men on this I'd say. The problem is there arent enough women.

"I genuinely believe it is because it takes a lot of effort. Sorry. But I’d rather have a pint

Who knew "

Still waiting three years for a coffee? Shit just realised I never asked ya in first place ... f**k sake Jock what ya at

"I genuinely believe it is because it takes a lot of effort. Sorry. But I’d rather have a pint

Who knew "

I must be easy than, just offer me coffee and cake I'm there

"I genuinely believe it is because it takes a lot of effort. Sorry. But I’d rather have a pint"

That's how I ended up with a drink problem.

Such an excellent opening comment OP

You've actually spoken my mind...

I often say also when I receive sexually graphic extremely explicit essay type 1st msgs...with unflattering Dick-Pics...

Would they actually do that in a Bar or Nite-club

Note- I always ignore such mail

It's sick, creepy & freaky.

"Such an excellent opening comment OP

I often say also when I receive sexually graphic extremely explicit essay type 1st msgs...with unflattering Dick-Pics...

It's sick, creepy & freaky. "

*Would they actually do that in a Bar or Nite-club

Have their Dick out & sticking it in my face going into extreme graphic detail of what they want or would do to me.

That's what they do on here when they send unsolicited Dick-Pics... They're virtually sticking it in your face.

"Such an excellent opening comment OP

It's sick, creepy & freaky. "

Note to self think you need to re edit message ya about to send ....phew that was close

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Always makes me laugh when I see someone write "would they behave like that in a pub or a club". Could turn that completely around from a mans point of view "would us women go to a pub or club with our bits hanging out"

We all sign up and display ourselves on this site and expect everyone to be polite and respectful when in the real world people can't behave that way. I'm not saying it's right but most messages come from strangers that you'll never meet in your life time. Unless it's a threatening message ignore and delete. Why get upset or let yourself get annoyed over a explicit messages? Laugh and move on. There's more going on in this world that's worth getting upset over.......just my opinion

on the hill NordWest of

"Always makes me laugh when I see someone write "would they behave like that in a pub or a club". Could turn that completely around from a mans point of view "would us women go to a pub or club with our bits hanging out"

We all sign up and display ourselves on this site and expect everyone to be polite and respectful when in the real world people can't behave that way. I'm not saying it's right but most messages come from strangers that you'll never meet in your life time. Unless it's a threatening message ignore and delete. Why get upset or let yourself get annoyed over a explicit messages? Laugh and move on. There's more going on in this world that's worth getting upset over.......just my opinion "

By *rish FatherFigureMan  over a year ago

Cork City & sometimes Dublin

Thank you for that good advice. Food for thought for sure.

"Always makes me laugh when I see someone write "would they behave like that in a pub or a club". Could turn that completely around from a mans point of view "would us women go to a pub or club with our bits hanging out"

We all sign up and display ourselves on this site and expect everyone to be polite and respectful when in the real world people can't behave that way. I'm not saying it's right but most messages come from strangers that you'll never meet in your life time. Unless it's a threatening message ignore and delete. Why get upset or let yourself get annoyed over a explicit messages? Laugh and move on. There's more going on in this world that's worth getting upset over.......just my opinion "

I don't get upset at all... As I said I totally ignore.

Some are very extreme & disturbed. I do wonder about their mindset.

So does that mean if you're topless on a beach...it's ok for men to approach you with their erect dick & go into extreme graphic detail of what they sexually want to do to me, just because I have my "bits out" re-topless on a beach.

More female fabbers policing and generalising all mens behaviour.

Although some points I agree with but would say that poor and disrespectful clueless behaviour is not just limited to males here.its both genders

Some not all females have an attitude

that some men will ride anyone and some women ride who they want ....implying that some men don't respect themselves like some women do....and shaming some men for their behaviour.

The double standards are high here.

Some Women are equally if not as guilty of the same...

Live and let live ....

Leave the morans focus on the genuine lifestyle people

Belfast

"More female fabbers policing and generalising all mens behaviour.

Although some points I agree with but would say that poor and disrespectful clueless behaviour is not just limited to males here.its both genders

Some not all females have an attitude

that some men will ride anyone and some women ride who they want ....implying that some men don't respect themselves like some women do....and shaming some men for their behaviour.

The double standards are high here.

Some Women are equally if not as guilty of the same...

Live and let live ....

Leave the morans focus on the genuine lifestyle people

"

There's an open market for Fab etiquette training it seems.

Module 1: Module 3: how not to send Dick pics (this one's short but very necessary)

Module 2: do's and dont's of messaging.

Module 3: Stop with the dick pics already.

Module 4: how to take good photos.

Etc...

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"There's an open market for Fab etiquette training it seems.

Module 1: Module 3: how not to send Dick pics (this one's short but very necessary)

Etc...

"

Do you cum here often never works quite as well as it did in Tesco’s sorry discos years ago lol

I dont send dick pics or talk about sex. Im polite not pushing and i cant even buy a lady a coffee. Women seem to vanish after a few messages. If women arent interested thats fine but they should just say that..

"I dont send dick pics or talk about sex. Im polite not pushing and i cant even buy a lady a coffee. Women seem to vanish after a few messages. If women arent interested thats fine but they should just say that.."

Forget coffee man...

Cake seems to be the big winner here!

north and south

"I dont send dick pics or talk about sex. Im polite not pushing and i cant even buy a lady a coffee. Women seem to vanish after a few messages. If women arent interested thats fine but they should just say that..

Forget coffee man...

Cake seems to be the big winner here! "

Carrot cake for me please

People can display themselves on their profile anyway they like and show whatever they want. But that doesn't mean everyone wants their inbox full of cock pics.

And also the point made was that when a woman is trying have a normal conversation to arrange a potential social meet but all she gets in return is cock pics and horny chat, it's very annoying for many women on here.

I am not specifically talking about a first message, as you can delete and ignore. I am talking about a few messages/days in when the woman is makes an effort to have normal conversation and she just gets sex chat in return

Belfast

We all sign up and display ourselves on this site and expect everyone to be polite and respectful when in the real world people can't behave that way. I'm not saying it's right but most messages come from strangers that you'll never meet in your life time. Unless it's a threatening message ignore and delete. Why get upset or let yourself get annoyed over a explicit messages? Laugh and move on. There's more going on in this world that's worth getting upset over.......just my opinion

People can display themselves on their profile anyway they like and show whatever they want. But that doesn't mean everyone wants their inbox full of cock pics.

And also the point made was that when a woman is trying have a normal conversation to arrange a potential social meet but all she gets in return is cock pics and horny chat, it's very annoying for many women on here.

I am not specifically talking about a first message, as you can delete and ignore. I am talking about a few messages/days in when the woman is makes an effort to have normal conversation and she just gets sex chat in return"

I get what your saying but swing it around.....men send many messages and get no replies. They think it's rude and disrespectful. Come on the forums and complain and get shot down.

It's part of life on fab.....your not happy about the way the conversation is going then politely tell them. If it continues stop replying and block if necessarily.

What I'm trying to say is men and women have different complaints on fab but at the end of the day there are ways of stopping it happening and definitely not worth wasting time on strangers that your not going to meet.

"There's an open market for Fab etiquette training it seems.

Etc...

Do you cum here often never works quite as well as it did in Tesco’s sorry discos years ago lol "

Hahaha

This is a solid learning experience.

Belfast

I am not specifically talking about a first message, as you can delete and ignore. I am talking about a few messages/days in when the woman is makes an effort to have normal conversation and she just gets sex chat in return"

I don't send first contact messages and haven't done since the beginning of last year. I've never sent a dick pic or initiated sex talk and my profile is very specific and detailed in what I'm looking for.

Therefore almost every conversation I've had has been initiated by the women and at least 50% of those conversations never last more than a handful of messages when they ask for my phone number, want to meet immediately or dismiss my bio and say they know that's only for effect and I'm a man so therefore I want to fuck.

So although this thread is about why men can't get meets it's pretty obvious that the women who make an effort to get to know men and take the time to build chemistry are not complaining about men's behaviour because they already have all the tools at their disposal to dispose of the tools.

That doesn't take away from the fact that everything said in the original post is fact and does happen and it's frustrating but there are equally as many women out there who can laugh off those approaches and many who embrace that approach and lose interest when as in my experience the man doesn't measure up and talk about sex just because they want to.

Ennis

I'm free today let me know if you wanna fuck

north and south

"I'm free today let me know if you wanna fuck "
As real put it above, I too am a gentleman and do chat sensible conversation ,,Ladies should take The initiative and chat to guys that are not displaying there cocks ,,Mind you the hunks are Probably getting all the messages anyway lol

Well said

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I'm a dog and talk about nothing only riiiidin and such. Ah sure look..

And been nice and police doesn't get to many messages it's a hard game to play

Lucan

"And been nice and police doesn't get to many messages it's a hard game to play "

Theirin lies the nub of the issue. If being nice and polite is only a game you're playing then that will be obvious to the recipient.

north and south

"And been nice and police doesn't get to many messages it's a hard game to play

Theirin lies the nub of the issue. If being nice and polite is only a game you're playing then that will be obvious to the recipient. "

Being nice is just the way I swing , Don’t mean am not a Rascal with the right lady

Belfast

"And been nice and police doesn't get to many messages it's a hard game to play "

If the police can't get meets there's not much hope for anyone else

on the hill NordWest of

I don't understand what anyone wants to achieve with these kinda threads. They're completely pointless. There's no one approach that fits all. Also it's unlikely that someone is going to change their attitude or approach based on some posted opinions/moans on a forum thread or if so you might actually end up with someone that just talks the talk to get the score.

Women are in the comfortable position of having plenty of choice on here and based on my experience there is an abundance of sexy smart gents on here. So if someone doesn't appeal to you just move on or as Toxic said guide the conversation in the desired direction.

"I don't understand what anyone wants to achieve with these kinda threads. They're completely pointless. There's no one approach that fits all. Also it's unlikely that someone is going to change their attitude or approach based on some posted opinions/moans on a forum thread or if so you might actually end up with someone that just talks the talk to get the score.

Women are in the comfortable position of having plenty of choice on here and based on my experience there is an abundance of sexy smart gents on here. So if someone doesn't appeal to you just move on or as Toxic said guide the conversation in the desired direction.

"

Nowhere did I state one size fits all, if you feel the thread is pointless then why take the time comment on it a few times. It's relevant to others clearly

By *.leisureMan  over a year ago

all over

Is this a bad time to post a dick pic? Only joking great post x

By *ayjaynikkiCouple  over a year ago

Galway

[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 17:04:24]

By *ayjaynikkiCouple  over a year ago

Galway

I am very reserved on here when it comes to messaging and what i wold send......I haven't even got a pick of my dick, on this profile or my old one.

But to give you an idea of the level of judgement that happens single males. A few years ago had been doing a bit of searching and picked out a single older lady in particular, and after a while of thinking (weeks, not hours) I decided to send a message. It took me the best part of 40 mins to write it. That's because I had read enough profiles with all the do's and dont's of first time messages that I knew I would have to say something interesting, not be creepy, not send dick pics , be polite etc. I read her Bio, and ticked all the boxes, I had no photos on public but offered to message some face pics if required. I also made it clear that I never usually send messages and that if I had crossed some kind of line, let me know so I dont make the same mistake in the future.

I never got a reply. I went on to my inbox a few days later, message unread. Went on to her profile to see if she had been online and I was blocked.

Now on our couples profile within the first fortnight of making the profile, we received a message from the same ignorant bitch! and you can guess what I did with that one.

I'm not saying its females responsibility to train males in how to behave respectfully, but it just seems like single males on here have not got a chance. Luckily I am on the other side now.

If only there was a way of filtering out the creeps and verify the genuine guys

Ennis

"

Nowhere did I state one size fits all, if you feel the thread is pointless then why take the time comment on it a few times. It's relevant to others clearly"

meow!

If you don't like others opinion why would you start a thread? You are surely a prime example why men can't get meets full of prejudice and bigotry !

"

Nowhere did I state one size fits all, if you feel the thread is pointless then why take the time comment on it a few times. It's relevant to others clearly meow!

If you don't like others opinion why would you start a thread? You are surely a prime example why men can't get meets full of prejudice and bigotry ! "

I am kindly asking you stop addressing me on here when I do not wish to speak to you at all and less.of the insults and trying to stir the pot.. You don't even know me. I already have you blocked so again, please stop addressing me on here

"And been nice and police doesn't get to many messages it's a hard game to play

Theirin lies the nub of the issue. If being nice and polite is only a game you're playing then that will be obvious to the recipient. "

So true! The facade doesn't last long

Lucan

"I am very reserved on here when it comes to messaging and what i wold send......I haven't even got a pick of my dick, on this profile or my old one.

But to give you an idea of the level of judgement that happens single males. A few years ago had been doing a bit of searching and picked out a single older lady in particular, and after a while of thinking (weeks, not hours) I decided to send a message. It took me the best part of 40 mins to write it. That's because I had read enough profiles with all the do's and dont's of first time messages that I knew I would have to say something interesting, not be creepy, not send dick pics , be polite etc. I read her Bio, and ticked all the boxes, I had no photos on public but offered to message some face pics if required. I also made it clear that I never usually send messages and that if I had crossed some kind of line, let me know so I dont make the same mistake in the future.

I never got a reply. I went on to my inbox a few days later, message unread. Went on to her profile to see if she had been online and I was blocked.

Now on our couples profile within the first fortnight of making the profile, we received a message from the same ignorant bitch! and you can guess what I did with that one.

I'm not saying its females responsibility to train males in how to behave respectfully, but it just seems like single males on here have not got a chance. Luckily I am on the other side now.

If only there was a way of filtering out the creeps and verify the genuine guys"

Wait... You seem to be saying that because she didn't reply to you and presumably blocked you as she's not interested that she's an ignorant bitch? Mother of God, that escalated quickly.

Dublin

I don't know how Doghunter thinks these threads don't provide any use. They consistently deliver internet gold.

It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

"I don't know how Doghunter thinks these threads don't provide any use. They consistently deliver internet gold.

It's like the gift that keeps on giving. "

:

"

Nowhere did I state one size fits all, if you feel the thread is pointless then why take the time comment on it a few times. It's relevant to others clearly meow!

If you don't like others opinion why would you start a thread? You are surely a prime example why men can't get meets full of prejudice and bigotry ! "

I don't see where her comments are "prejudice & bigotry"

...She's stating facts of her experiences on here not judging.

Thankfully the behaviour I have mentioned earlier in this thread is a minority, I.E Receiving Extreme Graphic Sexually Explicit Detailed Essay Type 1st Messages, with a close up Dick-Pic with absolutely no other body part in it & a profile full of the same pics. In my opinion this behaviour is unacceptable & a little creepy, if some women like that fair enough...it's not for me. I personally need a connection & chemistry before the sex talk starts.

Also as some have said... No I am not generalising all men... OMG I'm not that naive. There as some lovely, legit, kind, genuine men on here who know how to speak & treat people, also who know how to behave in an initial manner.

I just want to make it clear the majority of men on fab are lovely thankfully & in no way was I saying all were the same as the freaky creepy minority who ruin it for everyone else. Everyone else being all sexes.

Ennis

Well it's abit prejudice to assume that must men don't get meets here because of a certain behaviour or action! That preconceived opinion is unreasonable and that is nearly the definition of prejudice through and through correct me if I'm wrong!

There are so many factors on regards why men don't get meets here and the biggest one has to certainly be the numbers game and for sure many other factors come into play too but if you don't like hearing others reason and opinions that makes you a bigot by definition too!

Let's be clear I have only expressed my opinion and respect everyone else's view on regards to it and by deduction there is no 1 given reason men don't get meet as such!

This reply is addressed to you on regards to your comments to develop the reasoning behind my previous comment and not to the Op that has politely asked not to be addressed!

By *xploreingMan  over a year ago

dublin

what a great subject ... but is it not all about common sense... human connections are the source of all relationships .. no matter at what level.A bit of courteous exploratory chat never went astray, wait for the click.. then light the blue touch paper

"Well it's abit prejudice to assume that must men don't get meets here because of a certain behaviour or action! That preconceived opinion is unreasonable and that is nearly the definition of prejudice through and through correct me if I'm wrong!

There are so many factors on regards why men don't get meets here and the biggest one has to certainly be the numbers game and for sure many other factors come into play too but if you don't like hearing others reason and opinions that makes you a bigot by definition too!

Let's be clear I have only expressed my opinion and respect everyone else's view on regards to it and by deduction there is no 1 given reason men don't get meet as such!

This reply is addressed to you on regards to your comments to develop the reasoning behind my previous comment and not to the Op that has politely asked not to be addressed! "

I honestly don't see where it says "MOST men don't get meets because of a certain behaviour" have I missed something...Isn't the thread insinuating some men not most men..

Yes I agree with you there are many many factors why some men don't get meets & yes one factor is the vast ratio of M:F. I respect all opinions & views also but I think some of the OPs comments have been misinterpreted...

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Whoa, didn't this thread escalate and get to all levels of messed up.

It's not rocket science. If you are a decent person and show courtesy and manners you might possibly get to meet someone IF there is a mutual attraction.

However, being polite and mannerly or a nice person does not automatically entitle a person to anything.

It's called free choice. People's choices should be respected. There is no grey area with that, only what people choose to make of it.

Ennis

"Well it's abit prejudice to assume that must men don't get meets here because of a certain behaviour or action! That preconceived opinion is unreasonable and that is nearly the definition of prejudice through and through correct me if I'm wrong!

This reply is addressed to you on regards to your comments to develop the reasoning behind my previous comment and not to the Op that has politely asked not to be addressed!

I honestly don't see where it says "MOST men don't get meets because of a certain behaviour" have I missed something...Isn't the thread insinuating some men not most men..

Yes I agree with you there are many many factors why some men don't get meets & yes one factor is the vast ratio of M:F. I respect all opinions & views also but I think some of the OPs comments have been misinterpreted..."

it doesn't say "MOST" men you are right, but it does say men which imply all men! Same difference.

Perhaps has been misinterpreted!

Yes I agree with you there are many many factors why some men don't get meets & yes one factor is the vast ratio of M:F. I respect all opinions & views also but I think some of the OPs comments have been misinterpreted..."

Exactly @Lia Maria it was never stated once that it was all men, nor was it stated that it was the only reason. And yes a lot of the comments have been misinterpreted and then name calling starts. Very mature