FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Random things you watched on TV

Random things you watched on TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just havin Convo at work and topic what random crap did you watch when younger on TV... and my mind went to Channel Four in UK on Sunday Mornings which was couple hour sport show of a Sport called Kabaddi lol basically Professional Indian version of schoolyard game of Tig and runaway I religiously watched if for few weeks What random weird crap did you watch when younger

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG! I randomly seen Kabaddi on the telly in a pub once and hadn't a clue what it was. We spent the hour just trying to figure out what the actual rules were.

It is hilarious, and very entertaining

"OMG! I randomly seen Kabaddi on the telly in a pub once and hadn't a clue what it was. We spent the hour just trying to figure out what the actual rules were.

"

I got right into ... so addictive after learning rules called Kabbadi as that's what they must keep saying until run out of breath... Channel 4 always showed the best sport

Watched a whole episode of Quizness with Tom Allen (him off Bake Off Extra Slice) and was mesmerised by how fuckin confusing it was!

"Watched a whole episode of Quizness with Tom Allen (him off Bake Off Extra Slice) and was mesmerised by how fuckin confusing it was! "

Never seen it not sure I wanna read the trailer... win 25k by being brainy but looking daft mmmm second part say be master of

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Why don't you switch off your television set and go and do something less boring instead?

"Why don't you switch off your television set and go and do something less boring instead?"

Nah I am fine, have switched off RTE though if that eases you concerns about my day to day stuff

"Watched a whole episode of Quizness with Tom Allen (him off Bake Off Extra Slice) and was mesmerised by how fuckin confusing it was! "

I hadn't a clue what was going on in last round he had to like spell the answer using nato alaphet or something but assigned to different answers or something random I was just like nope brain hurts

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Why don't you switch off your television set and go and do something less boring instead?

Nah I am fine, have switched off RTE though if that eases you concerns about my day to day stuff "

It's the name of a programme

"OMG! I randomly seen Kabaddi on the telly in a pub once and hadn't a clue what it was. We spent the hour just trying to figure out what the actual rules were.

I got right into ... so addictive after learning rules called Kabbadi as that's what they must keep saying until run out of breath... Channel 4 always showed the best sport "

I just YouTubed it and it looks awesome! They had like a link of 5 guys and some dude in the other team went over and tagged someone and they wrestled and ran away. It looks so much fun. No idea who won

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

"Why don't you switch off your television set and go and do something less boring instead?"

Ohhh Why Don't You

Not really that random, but I switched on Garth Marenghi's Darkplace on Channel 4 years ago, and hadn't a clue what I was watching, that show is hilarious.

Can't the feckin tune out My head now

Used to watch the Rachau Hill Climb on Eurosport which was very random but very entertaining

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Takeshis Castle

"Takeshis Castle "

Oh that was quality lol

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Oh that love island crap I finished watching a movie then this came on I thought look I will see what all the fuss is about this show 5 mins in I couldn't switch the channel over any faster seriously wtf

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

TV guy trying to repair the TV

Biggest pile of crap I.have seen for long time was very recent Liam Neeson new.Amazon movie " Ice Road " cringeworthy movie

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Biggest pile of crap I.have seen for long time was very recent Liam Neeson new.Amazon movie " Ice Road " cringeworthy movie "

Heard that on the radio today....the dj on today fm watched it for 10 min and turned it off

"Biggest pile of crap I.have seen for long time was very recent Liam Neeson new.Amazon movie " Ice Road " cringeworthy movie

Heard that on the radio today....the dj on today fm watched it for 10 min and turned it off "

Wouldn't look out of place on SYFY channel absolute pish utter

» Add a new message to this topic