FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sex site

Sex site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this morning I posted on my status about needing my faith in men restored after receiving a message from a " gentleman "

Sex / rottweiler was the lines of the message. I've seen been told to cop on its a sex site why would I need faith in men

Am I wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

No you're not

You were sent a message by a verified male asking you to have sex with his dog

He's a gentleman according to his profile and veri....no he's not he's a sick cnut

"No you're not

He's a gentleman according to his profile and veri....no he's not he's a sick cnut

"

The comment about it been a sex site came from another guy

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"No you're not

The comment about it been a sex site came from another guy "

I wonder will he have sex with a dog

By *avana8817Man  over a year ago

Consett

What a sick bloke, he needs locking up.

He needs to look up what a sex site is for, human to human kinky sex. I think he is better off looking at a veterinary site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you ask him if he'd give a dog a bone?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Of course the original offer was ridiculous but I've never understood losing faith in all men or all women because of the thoughts of a few.

Whether its on a swingers/sex site or just in general the actions of a few don't reflect on everyone else unless they're complicit

"So this morning I posted on my status about needing my faith in men restored after receiving a message from a " gentleman "

Sex / rottweiler was the lines of the message. I've seen been told to cop on its a sex site why would I need faith in men

Am I wrong? "

You’re definitely not wrong. Fab is a swingers site not a sex site ( although sex may occasionally come up in conversations).

Seriously though, there’s assholes in all walks of life and here is no different. I have zero tolerance for anyone who hasn’t the common decency to be mannerly and respectful of women or men. YOU’RE the better person so leave them to their sad little world.

"Of course the original offer was ridiculous but I've never understood losing faith in all men or all women because of the thoughts of a few.

Whether its on a swingers/sex site or just in general the actions of a few don't reflect on everyone else unless they're complicit "

I get that but today I just having one of those days

"Of course the original offer was ridiculous but I've never understood losing faith in all men or all women because of the thoughts of a few.

Whether its on a swingers/sex site or just in general the actions of a few don't reflect on everyone else unless they're complicit

I get that but today I just having one of those days "

What you need is a HUG

By *herry...Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Try and move on from it DD, from what I've seen over the last few months you are an upbeat positive woman, your a Ray of sunshine in the forums hold on to that positivity and try to enjoy the rest of your day

I get that but today I just having one of those days

What you need is a HUG "

I'm going for cake that works too

"Try and move on from it DD, from what I've seen over the last few months you are an upbeat positive woman, your a Ray of sunshine in the forums hold on to that positivity and try to enjoy the rest of your day "

Thank you xx

Couldn't help myself made me giggle that

Sex site or not I'd still be needing faith in the person I'm having sex with.

Faith that they're decent, faith that they understand that our wants and needs should align, faith that we understand and respect each others limits and boundaries.

Hooking up for sex doesn't preclude those things. Not for me anyway.

Thankfully the majority do get it but there will always be ass-hats here and in life who leave us scratching our heads

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

"So this morning I posted on my status about needing my faith in men restored after receiving a message from a " gentleman "

Am I wrong? "

Definitely not wrong, there are always those out there with that attitude but remember still a lot of good ones out there.

Enjoy your cake and forget about them

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It seems I would think that the person sending you the original message has sent something along the lines to others as well by what I have seen on here before but this is also why I don't pay a lot of notice to what people write in veris about others as what someone shows one person is not the same as how they show themselves to others on here.

But I have to agree with RB in what he says about why let the assholes ruin your faith in others on here. Just block and ignore the trolls and asstwats who get their sad little kicks from getting reactions from sending messages like the one you must have received. In fact laugh at how pathetic they are that they are so sad that is their only thrill on here.

We all have bad days where things can get to us more but remember the decent and nice people you chat to and have met and are to meet in future and let the cockwombles have no more time in your head.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Sex site or not I'd still be needing faith in the person I'm having sex with.

Faith that they're decent, faith that they understand that our wants and needs should align, faith that we understand and respect each others limits and boundaries.

Hooking up for sex doesn't preclude those things. Not for me anyway.

Thankfully the majority do get it but there will always be ass-hats here and in life who leave us scratching our heads

"

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Whether its on a swingers/sex site or just in general the actions of a few don't reflect on everyone else unless they're complicit "

It's not a few though, it's the majority. The majority might not be sending messages about bestiality, but in general you get more rude or disappointing messages than nice ones.

By rude or disappointing I mean actively rude or abusive but also more subtle things that erode away at you over time.

... And the fact that women just get blamed for tarring everyone with the same brush rather than the focus being on the people doing this means the remainder ARE complicit. Silence and inaction is complicity.

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's not a few though, it's the majority. The majority might not be sending messages about bestiality, but in general you get more rude or disappointing messages than nice ones.

By rude or disappointing I mean actively rude or abusive but also more subtle things that erode away at you over time.

... And the fact that women just get blamed for tarring everyone with the same brush rather than the focus being on the people doing this means the remainder ARE complicit. Silence and inaction is complicity. "

I disagree .No one is complicit because others send shite messages especially people they don't even know .That is ridiculous to blame every man for the actions of some.I also don't feel guilty because some women on here are just as nasty to men and I've seen it first hand in groups and in messages how bad some women can be. I don't however and will not be held responsible for their actions which is basically what you are saying I should be if you want to take the stance that each gender is responsible for their actions .Luckily just like men on here there are some amazing women on here as well who make up for the nasty ones.

I'm sorry if you're experience on here has been that bad but it hasn't been mine. Most of the people who contact me have been decent people who don't throw abuse or undermine me .The ones that do well it's just like the rubbish taking itself out I don't give them a seconds thought once I delete their message they are forgotten about.

Belfast

... And the fact that women just get blamed for tarring everyone with the same brush rather than the focus being on the people doing this means the remainder ARE complicit. Silence and inaction is complicity. "

And the fact that some people see blame being apportioned in every comment by a man speaks volumes.

I'm never silent. I always act but as I don't receive abusive or sick messages maybe you'd care to explain how I'm expected to deal with them.

Should I find the details of these guys and share them in chat groups or message them directly or should I just pay lip service in the forums?

If the majority of men on here really do send messages like that or don't turn up to meets or are arseholes I'm surprised there are any women still here at all.

I don't agree with you.. i have no doubt there are a lot of men you hurl abuse on here but to say the majority. Thats unfair to decent men. I have never or will abuse someone on here, whatever their sex. I don't send shitty messages and i dont plague them with constant dick pics or how good i am in bed.. those mens are the minority, why tar every man when its some sad bollix doing the damage...block and move on...

... And the fact that women just get blamed for tarring everyone with the same brush rather than the focus being on the people doing this means the remainder ARE complicit. Silence and inaction is complicity.

I disagree .No one is complicit because others send shite messages especially people they don't even know .That is ridiculous to blame every man for the actions of some.I also don't feel guilty because some women on here are just as nasty to men and I've seen it first hand in groups and in messages how bad some women can be. I don't however and will not be held responsible for their actions which is basically what you are saying I should be if you want to take the stance that each gender is responsible for their actions .Luckily just like men on here there are some amazing women on here as well who make up for the nasty ones.

I'm sorry if you're experience on here has been that bad but it hasn't been mine. Most of the people who contact me have been decent people who don't throw abuse or undermine me .The ones that do well it's just like the rubbish taking itself out I don't give them a seconds thought once I delete their message they are forgotten about. "

I love that line " the rubbish taking itself out"

Thankfully it's a minority of guys you send the nasty/vile messages but I've seen messages that women have sent to. I just block and move on.

My question was more about it been a "sex site" , again I guess as I've said before this site is whatever we each as individuals want from it, some want just sex, some are just here to chat, some are here to find a like minded person to couple up with. I question why Im here at times but I have made some wonderful friends , male and female. I've had some great nights out some great nights in and I look forward to having some more.

Belfast

And the fact that some people see blame being apportioned in every comment by a man speaks volumes.

I'm never silent. I always act but as I don't receive abusive or sick messages maybe you'd care to explain how I'm expected to deal with them.

Should I find the details of these guys and share them in chat groups or message them directly or should I just pay lip service in the forums?

If the majority of men on here really do send messages like that or don't turn up to meets or are arseholes I'm surprised there are any women still here at all.

"

And the fact that this thread isn't about the original message but about losing faith in people.

I know DD is having a bad day and didn't need that crap but I said I didn't understand the term and didn't blame all women for anything.

The original profile that sent the message has been dealt with by reporting it, so it does help by reporting.

Ive had some lovely cake and a couple of nice messages, the heat is on in my hot tub so all is restored

"The original profile that sent the message has been dealt with by reporting it, so it does help by reporting.

Ive had some lovely cake and a couple of nice messages, the heat is on in my hot tub so all is restored "

Another pothole to be avoided

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"The original profile that sent the message has been dealt with by reporting it, so it does help by reporting.

Ive had some lovely cake and a couple of nice messages, the heat is on in my hot tub so all is restored "

I wasnt informed of this hot tub...

And I've no swimming shorts....

Chin up DD, you are a far better person than the moron who sent you the message. You did the right thing by reporting him As for your original point. Some people think that its ok to speak to people anyway they like because its a sex / swingers site. Thats their business but as usual they wont last long when they cop on its not dialaride.

Am I wrong? "

Keep the faith, we are not all as limited in brain capacity as that

To me anyone who calls it a sex site is looking for a dial a ride situation...thats what call girls and boys are for.

Swinging is as much the social side as the sex..thats just a bonus.

Mrs S

Looks like I may have met rottweiller man's female equivalent on a date last year. She was a single woman who lived alone, no children who owned several large breed dogs. Met her in county pub and she immediately launched into a long-winded speel about her dogs being her life, or her little fur babies as she called them. During the course of our conversation she repeatedly asked me if I liked dogs and why didn't i own a dog, this fixation with dogs made me feel very very uneasy. Needless to say I made my excuses and left.

They do say Zoophillia/Beastillity is fairly common occurrence, although I have only ever met one person, a woman who admitted to having sexual activity with an animal (her little pony) and she was a mad new-age hippie who lived on a smallholding in East Anglia over thirty years ago.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Am I wrong? "

Fab should be used for whatever you choose it to be and based upon your needs, Never allow it to be dictated by anyone else's opinion. No one has the right to tell someone how they should act here. What makes them think they are correct

Am I wrong? "

I think their are some boundaries on Fab content, bestiality may be one of them.

Am I wrong? "

You should name and shame the "guy"

Belfast

Am I wrong?

You should name and shame the "guy""

Naming and shaming is against site rules

Am I wrong?

You should name and shame the "guy"

Naming and shaming is against site rules"

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Sounds like a ruff day.

Am I wrong?

I think their are some boundaries on Fab content, bestiality may be one of them. "

yeah so Bestiality is illegal.

"Sex site or not I'd still be needing faith in the person I'm having sex with.

Hooking up for sex doesn't preclude those things. Not for me...."

For me either, being on a website like fab doesn’t mean women or men can be treated like a heartless piece of meat or else. And it’s always great to see people taking action. At all costs we all must do our part to prevent this from happening again.....hopefully the nasty abuser will be banned for ever.

"

The majority might not be sending messages about bestiality, but in general you get more rude or disappointing......

"

Theses are facts, the majority of messages get deleted don’t they? And on the second part, I’d say people in general like to distract from the main issue than having a full disclosure and an open conversation about it. While It’s good to have a positive attitude when facing upsetting situations, it’s better to call for action and justice always

"To me anyone who calls it a sex site is looking for a dial a ride situation...thats what call girls and boys are for.

Swinging is as much the social side as the sex..thats just a bonus.

Mrs S "

Totally agree its a swingers site to live out your swinging desires

Am I wrong? "

He seems like one sick individual and is ruining this place for normal guys

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

DD you are overdue a Scotty hug

By *13_hercMan  over a year ago

Blackrock

Sounds like he's been watching an episode of 'Rake' !!

Yes, it is a sex site, and I see no harm in anyone politely asking if someone else is shares their particular interest(s). If the answer is No, then it's No, the end. What mature adults get up to in their own homes is no one else's business ( although this particular request was outside the bounds of the law ! )

As for faith in men (or women) Yes, in my opinion, you should have some faith in who you are chatting to/meeting. Why would you not expect to be able to accept people at face value, that they are who they say they are, and will behave in a manner acceptable to both parties ( naive of me maybe, but that's the way I am )

There seems to be this weird notion in popular society with regard to people on sites like this that we are somehow deviant, immoral, or fair game for insult or inappropriate comments or messages.

I'm sorry you recieved such a message OP and I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who receives messages of the same ilk. Male, female or otherwise.

Is this a sex site? Maybe. It's geared as a swinger site but plenty of us singletons use it to meet like minded individuals for NSA sexual encounters.

I just think it's a platform to meet like minded individuals. Simply because someone has an interest in NSA sex or group sex or swinging or whatever, doesn't mean they automatically want to see MY particular penis... Nor do they wish to automatically dive into a heedy conversation about sexual experiences or sexual tastes.

You can send a mail/message werein your interest and intent is absolutely clear without flashing your fleshy nubbin or talking like a scurvy ridden pirate in a South Korean brothel.

We're all just people here, rightly or wrongly I think of us as a community, and as a community each and every member is entitled to respect, consideration and dignity.

Have I (and my conduct) always lived up to this? No. But I do try. I try to make progress, rather than achieve perfection. I'm certainly no saint.

But simply because, you, I, or anyone else happens to peruse this or any other sexcentric site doesn't preclude us from the right to basic human decency.

» Add a new message to this topic