FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > A Rant

A Rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been here a while and have met some really nice people and have had great fun. The golden rule is always to onlu take verified people as being genuine and chat on phone to confirm that they are who they say and confirm the where and when. Hence it is annoying that twice in the past week i have done exactly that, both cpls with multiple verifications, phoned both as i set out towards theirs and on both occassions, having driven 40 miles plus, there is no answer when i get nearby. I realise this happens to people a lot on here, but what is the point of the verification system when these wasters get verified and then just want to take the piss out of others. There really should be a system whereby if someone messes you about then you can log it, no need to publish it but 3 strikes and your banned. Am sure these two cpls have done this to plenty of other guys and cpls.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The phone system is gone ur best bit is to go on cam as for meets u should do the meets an greets first there is assoles on this an plenty of fakes my best advice is to block them an report them as far as i know the msgs are recorded so they can check to see if u arranged to see them an they did not turn up anyway u cant get vertified by phone call its either webcam or meet sorry to about what happened to ya cause thats just wrong an very rude

"The phone system is gone ur best bit is to go on cam as for meets u should do the meets an greets first there is assoles on this an plenty of fakes my best advice is to block them an report them as far as i know the msgs are recorded so they can check to see if u arranged to see them an they did not turn up anyway u cant get vertified by phone call its either webcam or meet sorry to about what happened to ya cause thats just wrong an very rude "

I agree, reporting is the best way, I tried naming and shaming a messer here on the forum and got my wrist slapped.

When you report there is an option of "Arranged meet didn't turn up". Use that. I'm sure if a pattern appeared then admin would deal with them.

Steve

"Been here a while and have met some really nice people and have had great fun. The golden rule is always to onlu take verified people as being genuine and chat on phone to confirm that they are who they say and confirm the where and when. Hence it is annoying that twice in the past week i have done exactly that, both cpls with multiple verifications, phoned both as i set out towards theirs and on both occassions, having driven 40 miles plus, there is no answer when i get nearby. I realise this happens to people a lot on here, but what is the point of the verification system when these wasters get verified and then just want to take the piss out of others. There really should be a system whereby if someone messes you about then you can log it, no need to publish it but 3 strikes and your banned. Am sure these two cpls have done this to plenty of other guys and cpls."

fucking hell thats bullshit id go nuts if it happened to me....thankfully any meets iv organised have come through and if there was cancellations for any reason i got a few days notice....really sickening that you actually travelled to them only to be fucked and not in a good way

not nice that ! report , block and move on you will find the genuine ones

Happened me twice and both had verifacations and spoke to me on the phone first time i drove over toll bridge and back for a meet she never turned up and another was local enough but still wasted time with a no show why can't people be respectful and let a meet know in time if they can't turn up both blocked and removed as friend

» Add a new message to this topic