FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Galway social

Galway social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking if setting up a social in galway city since the city is alive again, and theres never been one social iv come across yet in galway if anyone is interested pm me, and we get it sorted altogether before we locked up again haha

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There have been dozens of socials in Galway

By *exbombABCMan  over a year ago

Boom Boom Room

I’m from Dublin but I’ll be up in Galway next week. When you think of planning a social in Galway and what part?

"There have been dozens of socials in Galway"

Brilliant

Right I'm getting a good bit of interest so I'm thinking the best thing to do would hot list me and and I'll be able to fill ye in on anything, but more then likely I'll be looking for somewhere with a private function room or a hotel still undecided so hot list me you so ye will be up dated or message me if you have any questions or tips, but ya message me then and take it from there

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 20/07/21 08:21:01]

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick

Be prepared for a lot of hard work

Lots and lots abd lots of timewasters messers . Hotels s will not take a booking from a swingers group, you best booking a restaurant or bar with a function room. You also need to thoroughly vet every participant, or you could very easily star in a exspose of swingers in some gutter rag.

Ya that's the way we are going to do it I'd say, but I'm getting Agro over this already because apparently only certain people can set up things down here and there not happy with me, but fuck them do they own galway is nobody else aloud set up anything lol

If ppl have a problem contact me not my friends thanks

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"If ppl have a problem contact me not my friends thanks "

Go for it!! Anyone willing yo put the time and effort in can organise one.

No1 thing to get right is the venue. Once you have that everything falls into place.

Good luck!

"Ya that's the way we are going to do it I'd say, but I'm getting Agro over this already because apparently only certain people can set up things down here and there not happy with me, but fuck them do they own galway is nobody else aloud set up anything lol"

Best of luck with it, hope it works out for you.

You'll always get the negative unfortunately but I wouldn't think anyone on here has any right to stop you

Right guys we might have a 6 bedroom house, two sitting rooms four bathrooms big back garden, for late August early September not exactly sure but if it's the house there will have to be a fee to cover the deposit and stuff but if ye would rather a venue pm me to let me know

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Right guys we might have a 6 bedroom house, two sitting rooms four bathrooms big back garden, for late August early September not exactly sure but if it's the house there will have to be a fee to cover the deposit and stuff but if ye would rather a venue pm me to let me know "

What is it you are setting up .Is it a social mng or is it a party both are different so you will need to make sure which it is people are attending.

Good luck with it anyhow I'm sure it will be a lot to organise in the length of time you have.

That's the thing I'd prefer a social tbh myself it could be anywhere then even a beach or park what ever I don't mind I just wanted to try get something sorted but look I have friends now messing me telling me that I'm stepping on toes and all this and that, and my friend that was setting it up with me just pulled out over the agro, it's ridiculous, but I'd rather a social fuck the house it was just an option that came up so I said I'd throw it up and see what people thought, because if its just a social and we can organize an outdoor one there will be no bullshit then and as many and who ever wants to come can after, but at the moment it's up in the air over the agro

[Removed by poster at 20/07/21 16:06:54]

"If ppl have a problem contact me not my friends thanks

Go for it!! Anyone willing yo put the time and effort in can organise one.

No1 thing to get right is the venue. Once you have that everything falls into place.

Thank you I completely agree, but at the moment in down but not out I do t believe in failure just temporary set backs

Good luck!"

Jesus the drama

Look it's very simple

Pick a date and venue. Just a bar, doesn't have to have a private room. You won't get loads at it.

Don't give out the location til the night

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Jesus the drama

Look it's very simple

Pick a date and venue. Just a bar, doesn't have to have a private room. You won't get loads at it.

Don't give out the location til the night"

Are you going to be the maitre'd?

"Jesus the drama

Look it's very simple

Are you going to be the maitre'd? "

are you cumming?

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Jesus the drama

Look it's very simple

Are you going to be the maitre'd? are you cumming? "

If you were there I'd certainly cum.

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Jesus the drama

Look it's very simple

Don't give out the location til the night"

Have attended a few small socials like this in galway and limerick..just in a bar..very enjoyable nights

East / North, Cork

There is no need for any drama whatsoever. No need to air any dirty laundry here. Nobody wants to come to a drama-fest.

Just sort the venue, decide what event you want and post dates and details. You don't need a cohost. Just do it without making a big deal.

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

What's wrong with using the house and still have it as a social just because its in a house doesn't mean it has to become a party personally I would feel more comfortable in a house than just in a public bar where any Tom dick and Harry can walk in at least if its in a house you can talk and discuss anything you want not easy organising these things and if it was closer to me I would gladly attend and help have never been to Galway lol

By *rowser79Man  over a year ago

Cork

It’s kinda sad that some people feel they’re the only ones entitled to organise social meets or parties!!

Best of luck with this OP, hope it’s a success for you

By *adyandthetramp20Couple  over a year ago

carry on camping

I'm shocked you're getting aggro for organising a social. It's a small community and usually those of us who have parties and socials are all happy to help each other out.

Best of luck with it though, I hope everyone shows up, nothing worse than when people don't show or back out last minute but you'll learn that soon enough. Hopefully it won't be at a cost to you if you're charging.

Thanks guys I'll figure it out within the next week I'll drop it on my status when to look at the forum,

won't be long give me a day or two but after that it will be pm only from then for the location because believe it or not the person that wasn't to happy about this one if their friends just left a comment here aswell but I'm not naming anyone, so give me a day or to and who ever is genuinely interested can pm for the details and location it's going to be a local and public social anyways for the first that's a definite.

I’d be up to attend if there’s space. I’m in Galway every weekend

Ya it will be on the weekend anyways that's a given

Fair play to you and I hope it’s a huge success for you Herself x

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Carrick

Well done for taking the initiative. I've been to galway socials before, and they were nice events, busy enough, all in public places. It might need to be outdoor, given the restrictions, but go for it and have fun yourself on the night.

If people could pm on who's interested vim thinking either the first weekend or second weekend of September, to give myself the time to get it all sorted so pm so I'll have a rough idea of the numbers so I can decide then if it will be indoors or outdoors and all the rest

East / North, Cork

"If people could pm on who's interested vim thinking either the first weekend or second weekend of September, to give myself the time to get it all sorted so pm so I'll have a rough idea of the numbers so I can decide then if it will be indoors or outdoors and all the rest"

You're going about this arseways. YOU set the date, time, invitation criteria (incl covid safety info), capacity, describe your event clearly, and put it all on a new thread minus the bitching. That way people will think you're actually serious rather than just lashing out.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Never organised a fab event but like any other social gathering if you don't set the rules with an exact date and location before asking who is going it will go tits up.

Too many cooks and all that.....

"If people could pm on who's interested vim thinking either the first weekend or second weekend of September, to give myself the time to get it all sorted so pm so I'll have a rough idea of the numbers so I can decide then if it will be indoors or outdoors and all the rest

You're going about this arseways. YOU set the date, time, invitation criteria (incl covid safety info), capacity, describe your event clearly, and put it all on a new thread minus the bitching. That way people will think you're actually serious rather than just lashing out."

Ooohh. Harsh.But suppose had to be said. The meet in fairness is turning into a novel and not a brilliant read.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok to the people giving "advice", the man may not want to do it your way. Leave the thread alone please unless you want to go to the social

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Back to the OP

By *konomiyaki2018Man  over a year ago

Around

Looking forward to it OP

Fair play for taking the initiative!

By *aider190Man  over a year ago

swords

Count me in

By *aider190Man  over a year ago

swords

Wow ...such ferocity..the guy is trying. ..best of luck to him...perhaps the way you wrote it is not the way you meant it

Well so far iv only got two pms about it so not looking good guys

"Well so far iv only got two pms about it so not looking good guys "

Because you haven't taken the advice myself and others have given you.

You need to pick a date

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

I would be interested if you were to get one going

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

The thing with Galway is it can be spendy to stay there... I've thrown a few socials over the years.. Venue is key a good mix of couples and singles... I usually try even the numbers out.. And brace yourself for lots of time wasters and no shows

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

Agreed galway city can be very expensive to stay in

Places slightly further out like oranmore can b a lot cheaper and still a good selection of pubs that could be used as a venue

Best of luck with it all OP

I'd be interested in a social in Galway, good destination for a spin on the bike too

Going to put it this way I'm not getting any interest at all threw pms or anything, so I'm officially out if ye decide to meet let me know but excuse my ignorance on this site is unbelievable, between this and not get meets in general, I'm just done at this stage my page will remain active but I'm not reaching out to anyone again for a personal meet or social so work away yourselfs lads Im dead in the water,

By *unlad400Man  over a year ago

g

is the social going as ahead this weekend in galway

It sure is and hopefully it will be a great night

By *konomiyaki2018Man  over a year ago

Around

There's a Galway social on?!

I must have missed the memo

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Think this thread is about the op trying to organise a social in Galway but it never got any further than this thread