FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fantasists........

fantasists........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems there's a lot of singles and fake profiles on here compared too other sites that use this place to waste genuine peoples time for there own amusement and to cure there own boredom. Promise too meet you then leave you standing like a fool. Then they have "looking too meet today" on they're status. If your husband is bored with you I'm not suprised. Get a life. Stop wasting peoples time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jesus man I dont know where you get your stats on the number of time wasters on this site compared to other sites!

I have been on swinging sites since the days that yahoo had chat rooms that allowed everything and anything. I even went through oceanfree chat, in the days when chat was a black and white murky screen.

There were messers then and now. There is one clown who for the last few days at about 5 pm is setting up a fake female profile. He deletes it at 9 pm. Every day. For the past three days.....

If anything is better than most because at least there is a verification process. Yes its not great and yes people with PHds in computer science can verify themselves etc etc but its something.

I personally think this site is better than most.

What you really have are timewasters. And honestly. I dont know when I ever ever ever saw a woman post a meet today on this site. Most women cant fight their way through the 40 "RUHORNY" emails they get when they log on to go advertising for meets.

If a woman on here wants a meet, she will find herself one. Best you can do is hope to be in the crosshairs when she does....

"Jesus man I dont know where you get your stats on the number of time wasters on this site compared to other sites!

I have been on swinging sites since the days that yahoo had chat rooms that allowed everything and anything. I even went through oceanfree chat, in the days when chat was a black and white murky screen.

There were messers then and now. There is one clown who for the last few days at about 5 pm is setting up a fake female profile. He deletes it at 9 pm. Every day. For the past three days.....

If anything is better than most because at least there is a verification process. Yes its not great and yes people with PHds in computer science can verify themselves etc etc but its something.

I personally think this site is better than most.

What you really have are timewasters. And honestly. I dont know when I ever ever ever saw a woman post a meet today on this site. Most women cant fight their way through the 40 "RUHORNY" emails they get when they log on to go advertising for meets.

If a woman on here wants a meet, she will find herself one. Best you can do is hope to be in the crosshairs when she does...."

haha@in the crosshairs

By *iobraidarannMan  over a year ago

.. south

If a woman on here wants a meet, she will find herself one. Best you can do is hope to be in the crosshairs when she does...

Well said. Genuine women don't have to advertise all that often. They have their pick of cpls and single guys.

Ladies have first say of who she meets and when its the same set up if she was on a dating site she will chat first for a while get to no u a bit mabe a meet for a coffee to see if u click ladies are not on this to jump on every top dick or harry commin from couples point of view the mails we get are a laugh not chance we would meet any of them so in the end if u your willing to wait that little bit longer your dick might meet that girl never think with your dick and never keep replying would love to meet when can we meet over an over again sorry guys but thats just a big no well i hope this gets across some cocks on this lol

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

"Ladies have first say of who she meets and when its the same set up if she was on a dating site she will chat first for a while get to no u a bit mabe a meet for a coffee to see if u click ladies are not on this to jump on every top dick or harry commin from couples point of view the mails we get are a laugh not chance we would meet any of them so in the end if u your willing to wait that little bit longer your dick might meet that girl never think with your dick and never keep replying would love to meet when can we meet over an over again sorry guys but thats just a big no well i hope this gets across some cocks on this lol "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic