FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How did you convince your partener to start swinging

How did you convince your partener to start swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dyseuss OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I am very curious of your experience ,how did you and your partener decided to start this journey,how was your first experience,first bi experience ,feel free to share.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

It was actually the exact opposite; I had been considering getting together with another couple and my former partner suggested a couple she knew whom we might cluck with; we met socially a couple of times and then played together: full swap, DP, DVP, and strapons.

Regrettably my relationship ended for reasons unrelated to swinging and the other couple made new arrangements. Good experiences, enjoyable memories and no regrets.

A couple of times all four managed to cum together, BB; superb.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best find someone here who is into the same thing.

Will let you know if l find one interested in wanting to hook up to do so.

By *ouple VCouple  over a year ago

South East

I told my wife and friend I had a weird dream about the two of them. Believe it or not. Bingo it happened and we been to a few alternative clubs in the pass. But then starting going to swing clubs.

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman  over a year ago

Cork

I was on here as a singleton and now he was has agreed as a couple

My ex and I use to talk about that we would love to watch each other fuck someone else and Tenerife was our first foreign holiday and that’s when it happened for the first time. She loved cock as much as I loved pussy. In Benidorm then she took me to a brothel as I wanted her to have bi fun then it was my turn. I must say I still love cum in my mouth. We are delegated now but still friends and on occasion we chat about our new experiences with new partners.

I’ve been talking to my wife about it a long time now. She seems unlikely to act on it. We play with chastity etc and she cums intensely talking about it but she is reluctant to take any further and the more I push it the less likely it appears it will ever happen

Mine said no way and that's fine with me.

Each to their own.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I would imagine if you have to really convince the other partner them maybe they not that keen not everyone likes the lifestyle

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

We always talked about the fantasy of group fun during sex. One night we discussed how we might make it happen for real, google brought us here.

» Add a new message to this topic