FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cork for weekend - recommendations needed

Cork for weekend - recommendations needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hily18 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi I'm heading to cork for the weekend. Staying in a hotel not to far from the train station. Just looking for recommendations on any good adult cinemas in the city (if any).

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 21/08/21 10:36:16]

Dublin

Forgot to mention in my OP that I'm heading to cork on Friday 20th and Saturday 21st

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can check out brief encounters or the loft, both are right next to each other and close to the train station

So you where here yesterday and today? If you head to the bus station there is a adult cinema behind it.

Dublin

"So you where here yesterday and today? If you head to the bus station there is a adult cinema behind it. "

Thanks for the reply. I'm heading down on the 20th and 21st so just trying to see what the place is like for adult cinema etc. Never been to any in Cork before so thanks for your recommendation.

By *adyandthetramp20Couple  over a year ago

carry on camping

Try the redvelvetclub, it's on tonight. I wouldn't support the owner of the Cinema by attending there under any circumstances.

"So you where here yesterday and today? If you head to the bus station there is a adult cinema behind it.

Thanks for the reply. I'm heading down on the 20th and 21st so just trying to see what the place is like for adult cinema etc. Never been to any in Cork before so thanks for your recommendation. "

No problem I hope you enjoy your trip

Dublin

"Try the redvelvetclub, it's on tonight. I wouldn't support the owner of the Cinema by attending there under any circumstances. "

Thanks for the heads up. I'll bear that in mind. I did see the redveletclub on here. Seen for single guys you need to be well verified to attend so not sure if it would be an option for the weekend but I appreciate the advice on the cinema.

» Add a new message to this topic