FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > too big??

too big??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well girls i watched daytime tv today and there was a fella on with a 13 n a half inch cock , he sed its stopped him getting women , wat youse think ?? i for one was dribbling thinking bout it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Defo to big like, im only 7 and ive hurt girls before,and i take it easy lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Defo to big like, im only 7 and ive hurt girls before,and i take it easy lol "

i think id be ok with that

id swallow ur 7 incher in one mouthfull haha

That would be some deep throater alrite lmao

I have a modest 8inches and ive hurt girls too...I couldn't even fit it in one girls ass before but she was soooo tight! There are some ridiculous oocks out there...13 15 even 18 inches, really not practical when you can only use the top little bit and they dont get fully rock hard either plus i've often thought they must nearly pass out when they get a boner...surely it takes a few pints of blood to make an 18inch cock go hard :0 lol anyway thats my humble opinion

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I have a modest 8inches and ive hurt girls too...I couldn't even fit it in one girls ass before but she was soooo tight! There are some ridiculous oocks out there...13 15 even 18 inches, really not practical when you can only use the top little bit and they dont get fully rock hard either plus i've often thought they must nearly pass out when they get a boner...surely it takes a few pints of blood to make an 18inch cock go hard :0 lol anyway thats my humble opinion "

"I have a modest 8inches and ive hurt girls too...I couldn't even fit it in one girls ass before but she was soooo tight! There are some ridiculous oocks out there...13 15 even 18 inches, really not practical when you can only use the top little bit and they dont get fully rock hard either plus i've often thought they must nearly pass out when they get a boner...surely it takes a few pints of blood to make an 18inch cock go hard :0 lol anyway thats my humble opinion "

By *rishcpl1Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

what's his name and and phone number

The bigger the better

Did someone call my name!??

Lol

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

A big dick is not all fun u know,,I remember getting a hard on when i was 17 and passing out and got a cut lip from it,,,,

» Add a new message to this topic