FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > rude people!!!

rude people!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is it with some people being rude to females when ther on cam.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you weren't on cam the same people wouldn't even acknowledge you. And half the people in the chatroom are just plain rude.

They are rude because they are, uneducated, ignorant, arrogant, and haven't the manners they were born with, it's absolutely nothing to do with you Miz...

Chat has definitely changed, most of the time when I go in these days I barely speak to anyone, I miss goin in and havin a wee laugh like I used to with other peeps, pretty much invisible unless you're on cam! Btw welcome back Dave xx hehe

we have came across some very rude people saying nasty things to us and being abusive on cam but hay thats life these days people are rude everywhere best thing is to is report them copy and paste what they said an send it to admin 9 times out of 10 when we had trouble they got banned

"They are rude because they are, uneducated, ignorant, arrogant, and haven't the manners they were born with, it's absolutely nothing to do with you Miz... "

Agree 100%!

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

"Chat has definitely changed, most of the time when I go in these days I barely speak to anyone, I miss goin in and havin a wee laugh like I used to with other peeps, pretty much invisible unless you're on cam! Btw welcome back Dave xx hehe"

I avoided ireland room for a long time cause it just wasnt the same banter and craic...though I've been going in more of late and I'm starting to enjoy it again...so dont give up and it'll be nice to see you there too xx

Whos being rude miz grrrrrr....mostly males no doubt..tell them to feckoff lol..sure we all have your back...ill pussy whip their backsides ha ha...we have been lucky so far everyone been really nice to us...

No offence to the nice males on here....just the nasty ones lol...

how did you guess wet lolol

"what is it with some people being rude to females when ther on cam. "

awk never worry your pretty little head doll rude ones ain,t worth botherin with

lol...as ive been witness to a few A holes on there...they just get all egotistic when no1 speaks to them...miz what can i say, girl, your in demand they all want some mizzy xxxx

Yes shabbs and i like to have a nice lesbo perve at you..mmmmmm lol lol

Baps chat to us and miz...we are nice lol.....

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Block button works every time honey. X

I so will wet lol, we always like chatting with nice people lol

No always men tho. Alot of ladys dont even reply to msgs. That is rude.

"No always men tho. Alot of ladys dont even reply to msgs. That is rude. "

i reply to most mail but sum mails i get just say hi lol wat do i write back to that lol

"No always men tho. Alot of ladys dont even reply to msgs. That is rude.

i reply to most mail but sum mails i get just say hi lol wat do i write back to that lol"

thats fair enough but i write alot wen i send a msg and most dont even reply. What have i to do to get a good time with yous ladys on ere??

Few things Down. First you are attached and a lot of women just dont like that. Bad karma is the most logical expression. Secondly complaining about your gf being the reason you are here wont exactly make you popular with the ladies either! I mean if you are moaning on a site about your partner, what will you do when you meet.

And thirdly. You are straight. But your verification is from a tv who says you know how to use your cock.

Now if you dont know what your own sexuality is all about, why should the average girl who is here for a bit of fun be asked to try and work her way through that maze!

"Few things Down. First you are attached and a lot of women just dont like that. Bad karma is the most logical expression. Secondly complaining about your gf being the reason you are here wont exactly make you popular with the ladies either! I mean if you are moaning on a site about your partner, what will you do when you meet.

And thirdly. You are straight. But your verification is from a tv who says you know how to use your cock.

Now if you dont know what your own sexuality is all about, why should the average girl who is here for a bit of fun be asked to try and work her way through that maze!"

"Block button works every time honey. X"

"Few things Down. First you are attached and a lot of women just dont like that. Bad karma is the most logical expression. Secondly complaining about your gf being the reason you are here wont exactly make you popular with the ladies either! I mean if you are moaning on a site about your partner, what will you do when you meet.

Now if you dont know what your own sexuality is all about, why should the average girl who is here for a bit of fun be asked to try and work her way through that maze!"

fair enough u have a point. I will just change my profile n lie about my self then... Many thanks for your help bro.

ah man I didnt say that. Are you suggesting that by saying you are straight but you shag tv's that you are telling the truth?

And as for the other stuff. I am just suggesting you emphasise the positive stuff rather than being kinda negative in what you say.

But hey. Its your profile. If you are happy with it, then good for you!

Now if you dont know what your own sexuality is all about, why should the average girl who is here for a bit of fun be asked to try and work her way through that maze!

fair enough u have a point. I will just change my profile n lie about my self then... Many thanks for your help bro. "

to late no as people have already seen it

fair enough u have a point. I will just change my profile n lie about my self then... Many thanks for your help bro.

to late no as people have already seen it"

personally I think its worse if someone lies on their profile whether it be about being married or being bi.....but as Miz says we have all seen it now anyway......

[Removed by poster at 11/09/12 22:44:17]

to late no as people have already seen it

personally I think its worse if someone lies on their profile whether it be about being married or being bi.....but as Miz

says we have all seen it now anyway...... "

But isnt it just so easy to set up a new account.

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

Will always be a few that try spoil it for everyone else. It's a shame & makes it harder for the genuine decent folks here.

Least now we know why things aren't going so well for him at home . That boy needs to go back to his mammy so he can tell her about all the nasty kids st school who are calling him names .

And son we will know ya. The degree of moronic wit you have shown will shine thru no matter how you try to hide it !!

"So long ya sad we people i will b back n u will never no who i am lol lol. O get a life by the way n miz u r 1 fat pig

your the sad one say it and run were,s your balls at floppin against ur knees most likely !! as we know u,ll be back and readin this , its ppl like you that give the men on the site a bad name you were pulled up on a few issues cheatin on your girlfriend if you really had one ! shaggin a tv (no offence to any tv,s lol ) when your straight!! go on get a life yourself and btw honesty is the best policy no one teach you that "

Plonkers like him always get found out just u enjoy urself hun and leave him to play with himself thats all hes good for.x

that boy was a pleasant chap,

he clearly has issues.

Miz sorry that a**hole said those things to you. He certainly does not represent the majority of decent guys on here. Well I'd like to think I am decent. If he is reported can his email be blocked so he can't sign up again. Did anyone report him I am sure they have logs that can trace him back.

At least when people are rude to your face you know what they are saying about you. Some decidedly sneaky and nasty behaviour goes on too on this site.

people seem to get especially nasty if you turn them down a few times hahaha

"people seem to get especially nasty if you turn them down a few times hahaha

"

"

Indeed, funny how that happens!! A massive dose of sour grapes haha

Indeed, funny how that happens!! A massive dose of sour grapes haha "

"what is it with some people being rude to females when ther on cam. "

don't get people who get off on hurting people....i mean what the fuck????

By *arveygirthycockMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Mmmm nice lad, somehow think he's off the Xmas card list!

"what is it with some people being rude to females when ther on cam.

don't get people who get off on hurting people....i mean what the fuck???? "

id hurt you in a good way lolol

have to aggree with u

yes rinky some deserve what they get on here....doesnt take much to ask someone in person or address in private xx

There are rude people everywhere they dont have to be but they probably cant help it but the way I look at it no need to be rude to anybody else whether on this site or not

id hurt you in a good way lolol"

rape me if you like i won't scream

rape me if you like i won't scream"

oooo promises promises lol i must hold you to that

rape me if you like i won't scream

oooo promises promises lol i must hold you to that "

mmmmmm theres one for the wank bank

By *ouple New2NorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Ashington

I have never known a site with such rude females and couples. They ask to see pictures then dont even have the manners to say no thanks it takes 2 seconds to type that.

» Add a new message to this topic