FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lotto Winner

Lotto Winner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I win the lotto this Saturday I'm gonna recruit a woman to come stay with me.I will name her Betty. I will pay her 200 a week. And I will throw banana sandwiches and the gherkins from me McDonald's cheeseburgers. Ladies pm me if you wanna be Betty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollypop9Woman  over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

"When I win the lotto this Saturday I'm gonna recruit a woman to come stay with me.I will name her Betty. I will pay her 200 a week. And I will throw banana sandwiches and the gherkins from me McDonald's cheeseburgers. Ladies pm me if you wanna be Betty"

That depends.

Are you throwing them at Betty or into the deal ?

Negotiable

"Negotiable"

Banana sandwiches I don't mind, but those nasty Gherkins from McD's, I don't like. Lol

"Negotiable

Banana sandwiches I don't mind, but those nasty Gherkins from McD's, I don't like. Lol

"

Ok Betty you can have my banana then

"Negotiable

Ok Betty you can have my banana then "

Deal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Negotiable

Deal"

Will Betty be cooking Eggs for Breakfast as well

"Negotiable

Deal

Will Betty be cooking Eggs for Breakfast as well "

All depends, I mean eggs Benedict are a bit of a stretch

By *ttephenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I quite like the Macdonald gerkins

Now saying that I wouldnt have them on a banana sandwich

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Negotiable

Deal

All depends, I mean eggs Benedict are a bit of a stretch "

Think they're gorgeous myself

"Negotiable

Deal

All depends, I mean eggs Benedict are a bit of a stretch "

I'm a man of simple pleasures. I like mashed eggs in a cup with butter and salt and my toast cut up into soldiers. Now Betty come sit on my knee

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

If you'll be my bodyguard

I can be your long lost pal

I can call you Betty

And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"When I win the lotto this Saturday I'm gonna recruit a woman to come stay with me.I will name her Betty. I will pay her 200 a week. And I will throw banana sandwiches and the gherkins from me McDonald's cheeseburgers. Ladies pm me if you wanna be Betty"

When I win the Euromillions on Friday I'll recruit a man to stay with me. I'll name him Barney . I will pay him 400 a week. He can have creamy coffee, chocolate cake and the pineapple from my pizza. Lads, don't try pm'ing me - I will find my suitable candidate for Barney

"When I win the lotto this Saturday I'm gonna recruit a woman to come stay with me.I will name her Betty. I will pay her 200 a week. And I will throw banana sandwiches and the gherkins from me McDonald's cheeseburgers. Ladies pm me if you wanna be Betty

When I win the Euromillions on Friday I'll recruit a man to stay with me. I'll name him Barney . I will pay him 400 a week. He can have creamy coffee, chocolate cake and the pineapple from my pizza. Lads, don't try pm'ing me - I will find my suitable candidate for Barney "

400 a day and may be interested

South County Dublin

"When I win the lotto this Saturday I'm gonna recruit a woman to come stay with me.I will name her Betty. I will pay her 200 a week. And I will throw banana sandwiches and the gherkins from me McDonald's cheeseburgers. Ladies pm me if you wanna be Betty

When I win the Euromillions on Friday I'll recruit a man to stay with me. I'll name him Barney . I will pay him 400 a week. He can have creamy coffee, chocolate cake and the pineapple from my pizza. Lads, don't try pm'ing me - I will find my suitable candidate for Barney

"

Greed just makes me meaner . Offer now at 300 a week, no chocolate cake - I might allow you to lick my fingers

When I win the Euromillions on Friday I'll recruit a man to stay with me. I'll name him Barney . I will pay him 400 a week. He can have creamy coffee, chocolate cake and the pineapple from my pizza. Lads, don't try pm'ing me - I will find my suitable candidate for Barney "

swap coffee for tea will ya

Greed just makes me meaner . Offer now at 300 a week, no chocolate cake - I might allow you to lick my fingers "

Numbers way off to even enter negotiations

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Sorry to burst your bubble but I bought the winning ticket earlier. The jackpot is coming to Cork

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I bought the winning ticket earlier. The jackpot is coming to Cork"

How much you offering?

South County Dublin

swap coffee for tea will ya "

Tea it is

"Negotiable

Deal

All depends, I mean eggs Benedict are a bit of a stretch

I'm a man of simple pleasures. I like mashed eggs in a cup with butter and salt and my toast cut up into soldiers. Now Betty come sit on my knee"

But I'm the kind of Betty who prefers to be put across your knees.

South County Dublin

Greed just makes me meaner . Offer now at 300 a week, no chocolate cake - I might allow you to lick my fingers

Numbers way off to even enter negotiations"

Your loss

cork

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I bought the winning ticket earlier. The jackpot is coming to Cork

How much you offering?"

Feck all. It’s mine, all mine hahahahahahaha

South County Dublin

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I bought the winning ticket earlier. The jackpot is coming to Cork"

We'll see about that

I might send in an application, should I elegantly have to admit defeat

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I bought the winning ticket earlier. The jackpot is coming to Cork

How much you offering?

Feck all. It’s mine, all mine hahahahahahaha"

Proper business man there

Tea it is "

I'll then supply the cream

cork

We'll see about that

I might send in an application, should I elegantly have to admit defeat "

I’m not that easily swayed

South County Dublin

Tea it is

I'll then supply the cream"

I don't drink tea

Oi!! I have trademarked that plan. I will seek legal advice if you win the euro millions. P.s nice arse

South County Dublin

We'll see about that

I’m not that easily swayed "

Note emphasis on "might" You didn't put out an add, I'd have to see if I'm interested in any position you may be posting - might be too "dodgy" and considering your team of professionals has still not fixed your error page...well, things aren't exactly in your favour

South County Dublin

Oi!! I have trademarked that plan. I will seek legal advice if you win the euro millions. P.s nice arse"

Nah, didn't see the trademark or the small print

You go waste your measly national lottery win on lawyers...my euromillions lawyers will kick your ass

PS I know

cork

We'll see about that

Note emphasis on "might" You didn't put out an add, I'd have to see if I'm interested in any position you may be posting - might be too "dodgy" and considering your team of professionals has still not fixed your error page...well, things aren't exactly in your favour "

Your right, I didn’t put out an add and you still showed interest . In a negotiation those who speak first have already lost

Tea it is

I don't drink tea "

tea is for me cream is for you to find

South County Dublin

We'll see about that

Note emphasis on "might" You didn't put out an add, I'd have to see if I'm interested in any position you may be posting - might be too "dodgy" and considering your team of professionals has still not fixed your error page...well, things aren't exactly in your favour

Your right, I didn’t put out an add and you still showed interest . In a negotiation those who speak first have already lost "

I was merely preempting a consolation to your upcoming defeat No negotiation entered

South County Dublin

Tea it is

I don't drink tea

tea is for me cream is for you to find "

Avonmore is in the fridge

Tea it is

I don't drink tea

Avonmore is in the fridge "

I best get whipping so

South County Dublin

Tea it is

I don't drink tea

I best get whipping so "

Hand whisk in the drawer

Tea it is

I don't drink tea

I best get whipping so

Hand whisk in the drawer "

Oh it's them deep drawers and just happens to be at the back reach in there & grab it for me

cork

We'll see about that

Your right, I didn’t put out an add and you still showed interest . In a negotiation those who speak first have already lost

I was merely preempting a consolation to your upcoming defeat No negotiation entered "

Oh is that what it was

South County Dublin

Tea it is

I don't drink tea

I best get whipping so

Hand whisk in the drawer

Oh it's them deep drawers and just happens to be at the back reach in there & grab it for me "

Think I'm giving the orders here, careful overstepping the mark... might getcha a flogging

South County Dublin

We'll see about that

I was merely preempting a consolation to your upcoming defeat No negotiation entered

Oh is that what it was"

Aye

Tea it is

I don't drink tea

I best get whipping so

Hand whisk in the drawer

Oh it's them deep drawers and just happens to be at the back reach in there & grab it for me

Think I'm giving the orders here, careful overstepping the mark... might getcha a flogging "

Meeehhh I like to overstep, be a good Saint and grab the whisk and be a good sinner and grab the flogger never tried it but if ya ask nicely I might let ya

South County Dublin

Tea it is

I don't drink tea

I best get whipping so

Hand whisk in the drawer

Think I'm giving the orders here, careful overstepping the mark... might getcha a flogging

Meeehhh I like to overstep, be a good Saint and grab the whisk and be a good sinner and grab the flogger never tried it but if ya ask nicely I might let ya "

Think you're not getting that I am your Master

No whisk - a good flogging, and you'll be begging me for tea

Tea it is

I don't drink tea

I best get whipping so

Hand whisk in the drawer

Meeehhh I like to overstep, be a good Saint and grab the whisk and be a good sinner and grab the flogger never tried it but if ya ask nicely I might let ya

Think you're not getting that I am your Master

No whisk - a good flogging, and you'll be begging me for tea "

Oh I'm getting what you want but where's the fun giving in straight away also if it is a good flogging I'd be doubtful it's tea I'd be begging for

» Add a new message to this topic