FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Vanilla friends on fab

Vanilla friends on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ock of RocknSweets OP   Man  over a year ago

northside

Has anyone ran into vanilla friends here on fab ? There's something hot about the tought of swinging with friends , wouldn't ye agree ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Agree have come across a few but not swinging with em ..too close to home ..but nice to see ordinary local people on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven't met any yet but i have friends i am intimate with and are aware that i swing.

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

No but would be great to know we aren’t the only ones from our wider social circle.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Someone once wrote on here that you make friends with fellow swingers instead of trying to change people that are not swingers ..works for me

And everyone I've ever met on here is a "normal person"

I had a social on Wednesday with 14 normal people..no body else in the pub knew any different

"Someone once wrote on here that you make friends with fellow swingers instead of trying to change people that are not swingers ..works for me

I had a social on Wednesday with 14 normal people..no body else in the pub knew any different "

That's interesting BogM, what is "normal" lol.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Someone once wrote on here that you make friends with fellow swingers instead of trying to change people that are not swingers ..works for me

I had a social on Wednesday with 14 normal people..no body else in the pub knew any different "

I love that saying.

Make friends out of swingers, not swingers out of friends.

I wouldn't be too keen to introduce couples to this lifestyle as it can be very damaging for some. I feel that if you are looking for this then you will find it.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Has anyone ran into vanilla friends here on fab ? There's something hot about the tought of swinging with friends , wouldn't ye agree ?"

Yes we have come across people we know here. We block them and forget we ever saw them

I've a couple of friends who are on here and a couple of acquaintances.

Truthfully I harbour no hidden desire to swing with any friends from the outside world - I prefer to keep the two separate.

K

By *ireannCplCouple  over a year ago

Suburbs

We've bumped into vanilla friends through our years on the scene here. Some we've played with, others we haven't. It does bring the friendship to another level of trust and safety going to events or socials with them.

We dont knock it, we embrace to the level that both parties are comfortable with. After all, everyone is a consenting adult. On the note of bringing vanilla friends into the scene we would have no interest in doing that. Its not for everyone.

EireannCpl xxxx

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Some of my closest friends were members of fab long before I joined but have all left now for various reasons and class themselves as vanilla as they no longer swing.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

There is a worry it would happen and lead to grave consequences . It does seem though that my vanilla acquaintances and friends aren’t on it

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Think that's a great way of putting it, couldn't see any of our close friends being into this bit you never no bit definitely wouldn't play with them

Mrs

I had a social on Wednesday with 14 normal people..no body else in the pub knew any different

Think that's a great way of putting it, couldn't see any of our close friends being into this bit you never no bit definitely wouldn't play with them

Mrs"

I did introduce one male friend one time only because he wanted to but it didn't end all that great actually, we are still friends but fell out for awhile. So i am not to sure if i would do it again tbh.

By *unnerbenMan  over a year ago

Dublin / Cork

I do know both work acquaintances on fab and a few mates on it. I have also been lucky enough to swing with friends but trust is key as have to be sure that all involved can keep mouths shut and keep the fun private and not blab mouths to everyone . Always hotter when know the ppl involved is my personal opinion .

» Add a new message to this topic