FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > My first time went a little like this

My first time went a little like this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *on655 OP   Man  over a year ago

Zetland

We’ve all had moments when doing the deed that at the time may be embarrassing but when you look back at it you can laugh so to start us off here’s one of mine and it happened to be the first time I’d done anal with a girl.

I was 19 in Santa ponsa and pulled this girl, we went back to hers and started getting down to it and we were just going for ages. Both sweating like mad. Just steamy d*unken sex. Anyways we somehow end up on the floor at the foot of the bed doing doggy and it goes in her ass by accident. We were too d*unk and horny to think what we were at so I was hammering it into this poor girls ass how’d also never done anal before. Anyways we both fall asleep, next morning I go back to my apartment to shower. I look down and my dick is literally purple with bruises and swollen like a gorillas finger! In sheer panic I shout my mates to assess the damage. There I am standing in my apartment with my bruised swollen dick on show for 5 of my mates to stare at like I’m giving a power point presentation.

I was mortified and genuinely thought at the time my dick was broken for good. Thankfully after a week or two I made a full recovery but that’s a story I can look back on now and laugh.

P.S. I also checked in on the girl the next day and although she was sore she was fine lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionaWoman  over a year ago

outskirts

This should not have made me laugh but it so did

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"We’ve all had moments when doing the deed that at the time may be embarrassing but when you look back at it you can laugh so to start us off here’s one of mine and it happened to be the first time I’d done anal with a girl.

I was 19 in Santa ponsa and pulled this girl, we went back to hers and started getting down to it and we were just going for ages. Both sweating like mad. Just steamy d*unken sex. Anyways we somehow end up on the floor at the foot of the bed doing doggy and it goes in her ass by accident. We were too d*unk and horny to think what we were at so I was hammering it into this poor girls ass how’d also never done anal before. Anyways we both fall asleep, next morning I go back to my apartment to shower. I look down and my dick is literally purple with bruises and swollen like a gorillas finger! In sheer panic I shout my mates to assess the damage. There I am standing in my apartment with my bruised swollen dick on show for 5 of my mates to stare at like I’m giving a power point presentation.

I was mortified and genuinely thought at the time my dick was broken for good. Thankfully after a week or two I made a full recovery but that’s a story I can look back on now and laugh.

P.S. I also checked in on the girl the next day and although she was sore she was fine lol"

Amongst all the chaos there is romance and bromance

Which is the main thing

By *on655 OP   Man  over a year ago

Zetland

That should be the title ?? a tale of romance and bromance hahaha

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

Hilarious OP...but...accidental anal penetration?! Really

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"This should not have made me laugh but it so did "

Fake profiles make me laugh

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

Had a friend who ended up with similar injuries after setting a girl up on a fence when walking her home and I think she came down on him hard during their activities. He shat himself his was broken as well for a few weeks.

Still not quite your levels of exploration

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This should not have made me laugh but it so did

Fake profiles make me laugh "

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

.if you don't do anything silly when ur young ya won't have anything to laugh at when ur a tad older..

I met a girl off here a year and a half ago. We went back to her place and ended up in bed. After multiple positions we ended up with her on all fours. Instead of putting it in her pussy I ended up in her ass. I never even felt the difference nor did she even say anything to me. When we were done she told me what had happened. Me being very embarrassed apologised and asked her why she said nothing. She just said that she thought that’s what I wanted. Needless to say we laughed about it and after 30 mins we just did it again but the right way this time. Embarrassing or what

Thankfully my chap was fully functional afterwards with no purple discolouration

By *upoftea2Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"We’ve all had moments when doing the deed that at the time may be embarrassing but when you look back at it you can laugh so to start us off here’s one of mine and it happened to be the first time I’d done anal with a girl.

P.S. I also checked in on the girl the next day and although she was sore she was fine lol"

Obviously wasn't a Galway Gurl!

"Hilarious OP...but...accidental anal penetration?! Really "

Maybe Op needs a diagram just to be sure

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I have a similar story but I am not ready to share

Perhaps next social brunch ?

» Add a new message to this topic