FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Its mine and i’ll take it

Its mine and i’ll take it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ertical OP   Man  over a year ago

where the streets have no name

Well i woke up this morning and i got my self appeal. I kinda scored again last night but put her on ice, after all i like macallan on the rocks. Enjoying a coffee With strangers as i nibble at this post. Flight back to paddyland at 1.30, betws-y-coed in whales is on is on my mind for the next few days, fuck off tomorrow as i dont need to think about work again till next Wednesday, or maybe my own place in fenit-kerry? I’ll decide once in the air and of course who to take? ok its a smaller problem but still i’d have to listen to moaning about short notice and all the women stuff. I take nothing for granted so maybe i’ll take nobody and just go freelace? Yikes…. i just thought theres no given i’ll get home safe as a lad i grew up with once said moments before he and the others were killed in the helicopter r117 crash. “ we’re gone”. And so am i for now, bring on the week end if i dont get d*unk on the scenery i might do on some ladies mentality. Enjoy your week end folks that even goes to the bottom feeders remember the futures uncertain and the end is always real.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

If you're going to mention true heroes at least get your facts right first. It was Rescue 116 that went down.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"If you're going to mention true heroes at least get your facts right first. It was Rescue 116 that went down. "

Yes, and my own thought is that to use such an event as part of his story is a grevious insult. He can argue about it being a simple mistake but I can't imagine there's anyone in the country that would make such an error, let alone someone claiming to be friends of the crew.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"If you're going to mention true heroes at least get your facts right first. It was Rescue 116 that went down.

Yes, and my own thought is that to use such an event as part of his story is a grevious insult. He can argue about it being a simple mistake but I can't imagine there's anyone in the country that would make such an error, let alone someone claiming to be friends of the crew. "

I knew the crew. We weren't friends as I only met then on a couple of training days and I flew with them 3 months before the crash and to mention them in this way is disrespectful at best and pure ignorant

As i’d expect from bottom feeders Picking holes anywhere you can and for no good reason other than your own ego. What dose it matter? Mark his brothers donard and gavin went to school with me. I said hello and good evening to their grandfather who lived 200 yrd.s from me while on my way to + from school For 15 years of my early life. Theres a very well known saying if you have mothing good to say? Say nothing. Enjoy your week end if you can. In your attempt to discredit me here you only dampen his memory.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"If you're going to mention true heroes at least get your facts right first. It was Rescue 116 that went down.

Yes, and my own thought is that to use such an event as part of his story is a grevious insult. He can argue about it being a simple mistake but I can't imagine there's anyone in the country that would make such an error, let alone someone claiming to be friends of the crew.

I knew the crew. We weren't friends as I only met then on a couple of training days and I flew with them 3 months before the crash and to mention them in this way is disrespectful at best and pure ignorant "

I completely agree

It's a extremely distasteful.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I knew the crew. We weren't friends as I only met then on a couple of training days and I flew with them 3 months before the crash and to mention them in this way is disrespectful at best and pure ignorant "

I didn't know them at all and still felt angry reading that nonsensical post.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

To be honest his threads are all the same and when he gets pulled up on them he goes on the attack ...there's a thread for fantasy and stories on here and thats where the posts should be

Maybe a mod could look at them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"To be honest his threads are all the same and when he gets pulled up on them he goes on the attack ...there's a thread for fantasy and stories on here and thats where the posts should be

"

100%

What a sad thread.

Your showing 120 miles from Galway so how could you be in Wales?

I dont think there has been anything in the OPs initial posts that breech the site rules. Clearly they annoy people but they don't start off intentionally abusive.

I find the constant barrage or negativity about his writing style very uncomfortable to be honest and while I disagree with his reactions I can understand the frustration.

If you believe they are fiction, hyperbole or plain abusive ignore and report

"Your showing 120 miles from Galway so how could you be in Wales?"
wales?? Have you been at the sherry? Already… who said i was in wales? Plus you my good man nor anybody else have no way of tracking my phone i have in my hand at this every moment. Now what your problem?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I dont think there has been anything in the OPs initial posts that breech the site rules. Clearly they annoy people but they don't start off intentionally abusive.

I find the constant barrage or negativity about his writing style very uncomfortable to be honest and while I disagree with his reactions I can understand the frustration.

If you believe they are fiction, hyperbole or plain abusive ignore and report"

I don't see anyone going on about his writing style on this more he is using a tragic accident to his own advantage as tho it should impress people.

That's how I see it anyhow .

Each to their own by I find that very distateful and I would say the same no matter who posted it.

And no technically he hasn't broken any rules that I can see by posting what he has.

"Your showing 120 miles from Galway so how could you be in Wales? wales?? Have you been at the sherry? Already… who said i was in wales? Plus you my good man nor anybody else have no way of tracking my phone i have in my hand at this every moment. Now what your problem?"

Sorry, I took from this “ betws-y-coed in whales is on is on my mind” you were in Wales!

That escalated quickly. Live and let live.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Your showing 120 miles from Galway so how could you be in Wales? wales?? Have you been at the sherry? Already… who said i was in wales? Plus you my good man nor anybody else have no way of tracking my phone i have in my hand at this every moment. Now what your problem?

Sorry, I took from this “ betws-y-coed in whales is on is on my mind” you were in Wales! "

No need to apologise, I read that from it as well. He should apologise to you for his terrible reaction though.

"I dont think there has been anything in the OPs initial posts that breech the site rules. Clearly they annoy people but they don't start off intentionally abusive.

If you believe they are fiction, hyperbole or plain abusive ignore and report

I don't see anyone going on about his writing style on this more he is using a tragic accident to his own advantage as tho it should impress people.

That's how I see it anyhow .

Each to their own by I find that very distateful and I would say the same no matter who posted it.

And no technically he hasn't broken any rules that I can see by posting what he has.

"

It was more in relation to the previous threads that were brought above my post and about the OPS reactions. Which are not acceptable either.

"Your showing 120 miles from Galway so how could you be in Wales? wales?? Have you been at the sherry? Already… who said i was in wales? Plus you my good man nor anybody else have no way of tracking my phone i have in my hand at this every moment. Now what your problem?

Sorry, I took from this “ betws-y-coed in whales is on is on my mind” you were in Wales!

No need to apologise, I read that from it as well. He should apologise to you for his terrible reaction though."

Methinks all is not what it seems!

By *errardNo8Man  over a year ago

Galway/Mayo

I thought we were supposed to be having fun in the forums?

I call for peace and love.

Now a big massive orgy

"To be honest his threads are all the same and when he gets pulled up on them he goes on the attack ...there's a thread for fantasy and stories on here and thats where the posts should be agreed and is only proper order i came to this form to prove a point and Didnt have to put much effort into it the same people everytime , spiteful/ hateful/ negative. Replies over and over… showing low level intelligent levels for no good reasons… to the very many fab users to read this posts but dont want to join the group. And then then the same bunch of negative users say

Clique/click say not us, bullying??? Everybody's wrong but our johnny. The negitive reply tread was turned off by the mods on a post of mine 2 post back. Your running out of steam folks but i am no trouble marker i am a troubleshooter by trade, keep it coming let people see the real you, i’m having great fun bringing the nasties to the surface

"

"To be honest his threads are all the same and when he gets pulled up on them he goes on the attack ...there's a thread for fantasy and stories on here and thats where the posts should be agreed and is only proper order i came to this form to prove a point and Didnt have to put much effort into it the same people everytime , spiteful/ hateful/ negative. Replies over and over… showing low level intelligent levels for no good reasons… to the very many fab users to read this posts but dont want to join the group. And then then the same bunch of negative users say

Clique/click say not us, bullying??? Everybody's wrong but our johnny. The negitive reply tread was turned off by the mods on a post of mine 2 post back. Your running out of steam folks but i am no trouble marker i am a troubleshooter by trade, keep it coming let people see the real you, i’m having great fun bringing the nasties to the surface

"