FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Night clubs

Night clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rutus83 OP   Man  over a year ago

naas

So who went to the night club tonight ? I was sent a video earlier saying it was the queue for coppers holy fuck the amount of people in the queue was crazy but definitely great for coppers if it was true

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

"So who went to the night club tonight ? I was sent a video earlier saying it was the queue for coppers holy fuck the amount of people in the queue was crazy but definitely great for coppers if it was true "

I was driving around town tonight and Camden Street was jam packed. Still long queues for Coppers but the video circulating is authentic and definitely from early tonight.

naas

"So who went to the night club tonight ? I was sent a video earlier saying it was the queue for coppers holy fuck the amount of people in the queue was crazy but definitely great for coppers if it was true

I was driving around town tonight and Camden Street was jam packed. Still long queues for Coppers but the video circulating is authentic and definitely from early tonight. "

Its great to see things back up and running and am I correct in saying the night clubs can stay open till 5am ? Or am I mixed up there

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

"So who went to the night club tonight ? I was sent a video earlier saying it was the queue for coppers holy fuck the amount of people in the queue was crazy but definitely great for coppers if it was true

I was driving around town tonight and Camden Street was jam packed. Still long queues for Coppers but the video circulating is authentic and definitely from early tonight.

Its great to see things back up and running and am I correct in saying the night clubs can stay open till 5am ? Or am I mixed up there "

Coppers are running till 05.30 behind closed doors. No entry after 01.30. Still queues at venues off Grafton street now. (4am)

By *mdiefanMan  over a year ago

swords

Some wanker pushed my wife over outside mcGowans at closing time. She’s in agony. Good job I wasn’t there or I’d have battered the prick.

naas

"Some wanker pushed my wife over outside mcGowans at closing time. She’s in agony. Good job I wasn’t there or I’d have battered the prick. "

Ah ffs that's not on, hopefully your wife feels better soon.

naas

Its great to see things back up and running and am I correct in saying the night clubs can stay open till 5am ? Or am I mixed up there

Coppers are running till 05.30 behind closed doors. No entry after 01.30. Still queues at venues off Grafton street now. (4am)"

You would wanna be out of your mind to queue outside that late. If I wasn't in a bar or night club after 1 I'd be gone home.

» Add a new message to this topic