FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > social life

social life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adrq OP   Man  over a year ago

monaghan

Has anyone experienced the same as me , as a single guy are lady the older we get the harder it is to have a social life at the week ends , with all our mates married an coupled off ,you work hard all week an then it comes to the week end there it ends until you are back 2 work its very bleak

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

I hear you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone experienced the same as me , as a single guy are lady the older we get the harder it is to have a social life at the week ends , with all our mates married an coupled off ,you work hard all week an then it comes to the week end there it ends until you are back 2 work its very bleak "

------------------

Know what you mean Op

I usually have a few gym mates who are single, in their 30's, so a little younger and keep this aul guy on his toes so that works for me...

also have a few mates from here around my own age who I meet for coffee and chats as well as my hiking group. Am sure you'll be able to build a good social circle around your lifestyle mate

Yep that's why I enjoy the fab socials

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Yep that's why I enjoy the fab socials "

I'm looking forward to getting back out to these.

I work quite a few weekends so that doesn't help with a social life either .

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Its things the same for couples sometimes. Family life can be repetitive and a bit of a trudge sometimes... and it's difficult sometimes to break loose like we used to. This little hobby can help make a social weekend night out really zing.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

alot of mates single so have an active enough social life. I can see what would happen though if all your pals were attached/married. although I know some married men in the pub every weekend.

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

Work weekends then have my wee girl other weekends it hard to work out a social like

"Has anyone experienced the same as me , as a single guy are lady the older we get the harder it is to have a social life at the week ends , with all our mates married an coupled off ,you work hard all week an then it comes to the week end there it ends until you are back 2 work its very bleak "

Nawww tbh...did once upon a time tbh..but Music fills that void now ,can't lie twas HELL during Covid cause there was NOTHING but before it and now again the gigs and shows are cranking up again and as l don't drink lm always able to hit gigs or tribute bands wherever it takes me ,TIME is just Wayyyyyyy too PRECIOUS to be lulling around just because You're single..get out ..hit the areas..there will be others there in the exact same boat as you just from a Different area

» Add a new message to this topic